The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Hispanic L.A. City Council President Nury Martinez Calls Black Child A Vile Racial Slur In Leaked Phone Recording

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They only like us when they get to use us just like white liberals and democrats. They all sleep in the same bed together. I trust none of them. They are always the ones to claim to be on our side and stab us in the back in the dark.
My sentiments. I have come across very few B1 immigrants in all the years I've been around them. The majority are fairweather and double-minded which is how the dominant society likes their immigrant bootlicks.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
My sentiments. I have come across very few B1 immigrants in all the years I've been around them. The majority are fairweather and double-minded which is how the dominant society likes their immigrant bootlicks.
Exactly and pretend as if racism is some new thing they’ve been exposed to, to hide their boot licking ways.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I agree with Jason Black regarding LA. It's a wrap. Blacks are done. We are about 9% of the population of Los Angeles.
Latinos are 47%, Whites are 29%, Asians are 11%. I understand why Tariq is building the museum there and doing things locally and speaking on things locally. That's his home and you fight for your home base. I get that, but structurally, LA is done as far blacks as a force.

On the street level, Blacks would rather kill each other than anyone else. The 1 percenters (entertainment money, etc,) don't give a f*ck and can't even get together enough to create their own niche within the market.

The reason why Maxine Waters has to go hard for immigration is her district is majority latino. She can't get elected if she doesn't and at some point, one of the latinos politician will challenge her. Compton, Watts, all parts of LA hood is majority latino. My question is what are the consequences from the black community if this lady doesn't step down and says 'f*ck it'. If the latino base backs her blacks can only two things 'jack ]' and 'schitt'. I say this with no joy. I kicked it in LA for a minute. I got mad love for the city. Got some homies there for life, but I am also a realist.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with Jason Black regarding LA. It's a wrap. Blacks are done. We are about 9% of the population of Los Angeles.
    Latinos are 47%, Whites are 29%, Asians are 11%. I understand why Tariq is building the museum there and doing things locally and speaking on things locally. That's his home and you fight for your home base. I get that, but structurally, LA is done as far blacks as a force.

On the street level, Blacks would rather kill each other than anyone else. The 1 percenters (entertainment money, etc,) don't give a f*ck and can't even get together enough to create their own niche within the market.

The reason why Maxine Waters has to go hard for immigration is her district is majority latino. She can't get elected if she doesn't and at some point, one of the latinos politician will challenge her. Compton, Watts, all parts of LA hood is majority latino. My question is what are the consequences from the black community if this lady doesn't step down and says 'f*ck it'. If the latino base backs her blacks can only two things 'jack ]' and 'schitt'. I say this with no joy. I kicked it in LA for a minute. I got mad love for the city. Got some homies there for life, but I am also a realist.
    Yes man we are done out here. We wouldn’t be able to get a stable footing out here without government intervention at the level of the New Deal Levittown type of investment. I will definitely heading down south sometime in the next 10 years.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good morning everyone.

Never trust two-faced, wishy washy, devious, performative, phony, disingenuous, shady, backstabbing, calculated and conniving enemies with "secret" identities like Nina Martinez, Ron Herrera, Gil Cedillo, and Kevin de León. These are the type of fake "friends" that will shake your hand and wish you and your family well as they secretly plot on your genocide behind your back and set you and yours (including your children and babies) up to be murdered and royally screwed over.

The Black and Brown Coalition is a fictional myth. Shouting the words "Black and Brown" is a verbally violent insult akin to the phrases such as "White Power", "Blue Lives Matter", "White Lives Matter", and "ALL Lives Matter."

We must keep the frauds, the jealous, the envious, the dishonest, the haters, and the disloyal out of our circles and spaces. They are not our family and never will be.

Our beloved ancestor Maya Angelou has wisely told us:
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDANVeqG7WM

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shouting the words "Black and Brown" is a verbally violent insult akin to the other anti-Black racist coded phrases such as "White Power", "Blue Lives Matter", "White Lives Matter", and "ALL Lives Matter."

Enemies must not and will not have a place in our home. I do not and will never knowingly wish my enemies well, let alone open enemies.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shouting the words "Black and Brown" is a verbally violent insult akin to the other anti-Black racist coded phrases such as "White Power", "Blue Lives Matter", "White Lives Matter", and "ALL Lives Matter."

Enemies must not and will not have a place in our home. I do not and will never knowingly wish my enemies well, let alone open enemies.
    Great point it’s basically saying “you are not the only ones who were hurt you negroes”.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That part.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    spliffstarlaughthe only folks who think we have a coalition are people who don't live around Latino-Gang Gang.

Say that again for the people in the back!
    In Los Angeles and even in places outside of LA on a nationwide scale, Latinos for the most part separate themselves from Black people. Yes, this even happens in the "most diverse melting pot of the world" ....NYC! Latinos as a collective self-segregate and don't even really want to mess with or befriend Black people like that despite plenty of them living in the same neighborhoods and cities as Black people. I have even seen Latino students in grade school (including high school) walk along with and be amongst other Latinos as they separate themselves from the Black students most of the time.

Another thing I noticed is that outside of Black protesters, bored whites throwing a performance, and white supremacist operatives causing chaos and starting BS, I hardly saw any non-Black non-whites out there protesting to get justice for George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and other Black people murdered by racist police in America. I saw a very small handful of Arab Muslims out there (in NY) and a "Justice for George Floyd" protest in Japan (not America), but that's it.

How are there more Arab Muslims than Hispanics at a Black Lives Matter / George Floyd protest despite Hispanics being the largest minority in the USA?

Even Asians were hardly at these American protests despite their population in the US being larger than the the Arab Muslim population.

How is that possible and why?
    Explain that to me?
    What does that tell you?

There is no real "Black and Brown" or "Black and Asian" coalition, connection, allyship, or friendship and these white liberals, delusional Black "we are the world" tapdancers, and others need to accept it and move on.

The Arabs and Asians (especially the East Indians, Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans) make sure to live away from Black people and live wherever the whites and the white Jewish are despite these very Asians and Arabs opening up crappy stores in our Black neighborhoods and treating us like dirt whenever they feel like it. The anti-Blackness in these groups and their hateful, anti-Black racist cultures are deep-rooted and historic.

Particularly in America, the Asians and Latinos only show out when it's time to protect their own directly at Black people's expense in order to viciously spite Black people (see: the universal Asian American protests to help and protect anti-Black murderous officer Peter Liang and all of those racist Hispanic thugs attacking Black protestors at the Power 106 protest after that anti-Black racist American Cholo tried to wag his hypocritical fingers at Tyga over a silly so-called "racist" music video).

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They only like us when they get to use us just like white liberals and democrats. They all sleep in the same bed together. I trust none of them. They are always the ones to claim to be on our side and stab us in the back in the dark.
    They be sleeping in the same bed like this:
    UDhxWGm.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nury Martinez looks like a worthless scorned reject from a whitewashed Latino soap opera.
    They and the casting directors told her she looked "muy morena."
    Now this dark roasted porker puta is really out here going HAM against all Black people and anybody darker than her period.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/gIzQH0_-TmQ
    I love this energy, but why do I see mostly white faces in the crowd?
    Where's Flex & the other YouTubers?
    Where are all those dusty ass crips & bloods that say they run the city? Why aren't they INSIDE City Hall popping that same shit?
    Black folks were the ones who were disrespected, we need to be on the front lines to get those racist messicans out of office!

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/gIzQH0_-TmQ
    I love this energy, but why do I see mostly white faces in the crowd?
    Where's Flex & the other YouTubers?
    Where are all those dusty ass crips & bloods that say they run the city? Why aren't they INSIDE City Hall popping that same shit?
    Black folks were the ones who were disrespected, we need to be on the front lines to get those racist messicans out of office!
    They’re probably at work and also the population of Black people around there is dwindling.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’re probably at work and also the population of Black people around there is dwindling.
    Where do the Pirus, Damus, Hoovers & Neighborhoods work? They should make time to fix the same community that they terrorize.
    I know that our population is shrinking, but that means that we have to dig in & be twice as loud.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Where do the Pirus, Damus, Hoovers & Neighborhoods work? They should make time to fix the same community that they terrorize.
    I know that our population is shrinking, but that means that we have to dig in & be twice as loud.
    We was out there deep for the Reparations Task Force and we was out there deep yesterday. A lot of the gang bangers are dumb and ignorant, some live 2-3 hours away, and others work.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Only solutions for LA specifically is adopt a code.

1. Crips and Bloods truce, adopt a code, any violations the OGs talk it out. And if it can't okay bang it out, but at least try. They are gangs afterall, you can't expect them to be saints. 1a. Have a 'rules of war', Geneva Convention for street gang beefs that get lethal with other black gangs and Mexican gangs. Meet the Mexican heirarchy and have a code for street war. No kids, no civilians, any violations, again, goes up to the OGs.
    2. with homes ONLY sell to other Blacks who have the mindset of building a black community.
    3. 1% money start politicking together. Do what Dr. Claud Anderson said and rent/lease politicians. Republican or Democrat don't matter. If there is a specific issue you want done, go to both candidates prior and say 'we will back you if you do this' and here is bag money from our PAC.
    4. In Long Beach, make formal pacts with the Asian and Pacific Islander gangs who have always had good relations with the Long Beach crip gangs and also a common enemy towards the Mexican gangs in LB like Varrio Longo 13.

The biggest weapon blacks have are 1. we are the culture. It sounds like 'what'? But its a huge advantage no other group has. If as a community we focus on one thing, it gets everyone's attention. Just like the Floyd/BLM protests.

Do like the Jews do and its Black first. Whatever industry we are in, in LA, we look to us first and foremost.

My guess, too little too late. We complain but not enough take action say 'okay, we are all feeling it as blacks, lets work on a solution'. There were once way more black gangs in the east side of LA. Mexicans and Mexican gangs either pretty much made them a non factor anymore (Geer Gang Crips, Shoreline Crips (Venice) ) or their territory has shrunk where its a matter of when not if they will be gone (P Stones in the Jungle...made famous by Training day).

Latinos feeling themselves. They aren't scared of blacks in LA to any degree. They are acting like some tethers, feel that they are owed, Blacks must support their causes/issues or be called out and they don't have to do the same.

They have done that to the whites in Prison. Whites (called The Woods or Peckerwoods in state prison) must bang if the Surrenos (southern California) Mexicans fight us or anyone but they (Mexicans) don't have to fight if the Woods and Blacks or any other group bang.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They be sleeping in the same bed like this:
    UDhxWGm.jpg
    Pretty much! A bunch of weak people who pretend to be things they aren't just to get away with whatever they want. Bunch of pretendo politicians and their multi-color circle jerk of "diversity". Let us have our own damn space and maybe these old, out of touch idiots and selfish white liberals wouldn't feel the need to force us into white spaces for virtue points. It is all a joke.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nury Martinez looks like a worthless scorned reject from a whitewashed Latino soap opera.
    They and the casting directors told her she looked "muy morena."
    Now this dark roasted porker puta is really out here going HAM against all Black people and anybody darker than her period.
    Tell us how you really feel Sis.
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tell us how you really feel Sis.
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN
    I’m glad the mass is finally realizing what’s happening in LA. Many homeless Black folks receives no assistance from the govt and now many are understanding why. I hope they keep thier foot on her neck.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m glad the mass is finally realizing what’s happening in LA. Many homeless Black folks receives no assistance from the govt and now many are understanding why. I hope they keep thier foot on her neck.
    I just have a real problem with this woman wanting to harm a 2 year old baby. Nah. See it's shit like that that is turning me cold as ice towards these people as a whole. I didn't shed a tear for that texas school shooting. Cali is a total loss with these people given everything they need if they can just get there.
    This double standard phuckery has to be stop because just switch up the roles. If that were a black male council member wanting to harm to 2 year old blue eyed white child there would be smoke in the city.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just have a real problem with this woman wanting to harm a 2 year old baby. Nah. See it's shit like that that is turning me cold as ice towards these people as a whole. I didn't shed a tear for that texas school shooting. Cali is a total loss with these people given everything they need if they can just get there.
    This double standard phuckery has to be stop because just switch up the roles. If that were a black male council member wanting to harm to 2 year old blue eyed white child there would be smoke in the city.
    Yes. And if a Black mother or Black father said this about their very own Black kids (even allegedly) or someone else's children, then:
    • the public would be at its angriest since the death of Harambe and spew racist slurs and remarks against them,
    • they would wag their fingers at them, harass them and their family, and send them death threats,
    • they would look for any dirt or criminal records of theirs as well as their family and friends to put on front street and on shitrags like Dailymail, Breitbart, and Yahoo News,
    • CPS would be called,
    • CPS would be ready to snatch their kids away and remove them from their home,
    • and criminal charges might even get filed against them.
    Violent outrage motivated by Anti-Black Racism and Anti-Blackness. Meanwhile, no such vitriolic energy and severe punishment can be found for whites and non-Blacks that violate at the same rate if not moreso.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same. I was in the those threads when Uvalde happened just to see what was going on and to understand the politics of it all, but truth be told I felt completely indifferent for the most part. I was not at all happy that the kids died tragically in that shooting, but I did not feel sad either. And when I found out that a lot of these mourning Uvalde parents supported that little baby snow roach Kyle Rittenhouse, that the Uvalde citizens supported white supremacy, and that these non-Blacks and whites were laughing at the Black people who died tragically in that genocidal anti-Black terrorist attack at the Buffalo, NY Tops Supermarket (if they didn't outright ignore the story entirely alongside much of the white media and politicians), I lost any remaining ability to weep for them. The Buffalo massacre brought my spirit down a peg and for them show outright inhumanity to the point of laughter to those innocent who have fallen from such tragedy is despicable and worthy of a one-way ticket straight to Hell. There's no redemption or no coming back from that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Both the white politicians and Latino politicians like Kevin de León, Ron Herrera, Gil Cedillo, and Nury Martinez are all working together to create hateful anti-Black racist policies and outright hardship for their Black constituents. They have literally raged a Race War against all Black people during that leaked NK LatinKKK meeting.

Black voices and Black people do not matter to them and the rest of these violently hostile anti-Black racists (which make up the majority of the country / America).

Don't let their fake face of friendliness fool you.
    They all have a very real face of evil that many of them are trying to hide from you.

The ultimate plan is that once Black people have zero political leverage and economic power left in California, the Black people will be pushed out and made to be even more vulnerable to the genocide that TPTB have already planned for Black people everywhere in America and elsewhere.

And while Nancy Pelosi, the geriatic white female Karen politician that helped ethnically cleanse San Francisco of Black people, is no where to be found, Black looking bootlick politicians like Maxine Waters can be found telling the Black homeless people of California to "Go Home!"

Never Forget. Never Forgive.

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1509559084273524739

The Black people of Los Angeles need to look into filing lawsuits against Los Angeles and its anti-Black racist politicians for gerrymandering and creating hostile, inhumane living conditions for the Black people of LA. The racist Latino city councilmen along with Ron Herrera also need to be hit with RICO charges.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Resign? You expect her to give up that cushy job (and political power) this economy? That'll never happen, captain. That's like having a cavity, and waiting for it to repair itself.
    Nah. The Black citizens of Los Angeles need to flex some political muscle.
    That bean-eating bruja needs to be voted out and replaced with a candidate of our choosing.
    Definitely. With the economy in California she isn't likely going to resign. She'll have to be voted out.
    We certainly agree on that. She is going to look out for her financial well being.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Looks like I was wrong.
    Of course she resigned once the attorney general started an investigation into their conduct. Certain fear of going to prison had something to do with that resignation!
    And the thought of our sistahs breaking their foot off in her ass, no matter where in the prison she is. 🤔😖😵‍💫

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    E

educatedman23

Both the white politicians and Latino politicians like Kevin de León, Ron Herrera, Gil Cedillo, and Nury Martinez are all working together to create hateful anti-Black racist policies and outright hardship for their Black constituents. They have literally raged a Race War against all Black people during that leaked NK LatinKKK meeting.

Black voices and Black people do not matter to them and the rest of these violently hostile anti-Black racists (which make up the majority of the country / America).

Don't let their fake face of friendliness fool you.
    They all have a very real face of evil that many of them are trying to hide from you.

The ultimate plan is that once Black people have zero political leverage and economic power left in California, the Black people will be pushed out and made to be even more vulnerable to the genocide that TPTB have already planned for Black people everywhere in America and elsewhere.

And while Nancy Pelosi, the geriatic white female Karen politician that helped ethnically cleanse San Francisco of Black people, is no where to be found, Black looking bootlick politicians like Maxine Waters can be found telling the Black homeless people of California to "Go Home!"

Never Forget. Never Forgive.

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1509559084273524739

The Black people of Los Angeles need to look into filing lawsuits against Los Angeles and its anti-Black racist politicians for gerrymandering and creating hostile, inhumane living conditions for the Black people of LA. The racist Latino city councilmen along with Ron Herrera also need to be hit with RICO charges.

I have heard a lot of folks in California say they are going to move to the South in 5 to 10 years because it has become too hard for our people to stay in the state.