zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Let 5 Black men talk about stealing Juicy Fruit from Publix and you have the FBI tapping but this dude is showing off Assault Rifles and making thinly veiled threats and flies under the radar. It's policy at this point.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How much you wanna bet they knew he was off his rocker but let him slide.
BUT BUT CLEARLY PALE SKINNED, WHITE HISPANICS AND WHITE LATINOS AREN'T WHITE THOUGH!!!! THEY ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR!!! /S

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE BUFFALO, NY TERRORIST ATTACK AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE ON SAT, MAY 14, 2022.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT AMERICAN CHATTEL SLAVERY AND OTHER ANTI-BLACK ATROCITIES.

WE WILL NEVER STOP DEMANDING CASH REPARATIONS AND A FEDERAL ANTI-BLACK RACISM HATE CRIME BILL.

NO MATTER HOW MANY SO-CALLED "BLACK ON BLACK" CRIMES, GENERAL MASS SHOOTINGS, AND OTHER THINGS THE MEDIA TALKS ABOUT TO TRY TO DISTRACT US.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BUT BUT CLEARLY PALE SKINNED, WHITE HISPANICS AND WHITE LATINOS AREN'T WHITE THOUGH!!!! THEY ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR!!! /S

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE BUFFALO, NY TERRORIST ATTACK AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE ON SAT, MAY 14, 2022.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT AMERICAN CHATTEL SLAVERY AND OTHER ANTI-BLACK ATROCITIES.

WE WILL NEVER STOP DEMANDING CASH REPARATIONS AND A FEDERAL ANTI-BLACK RACISM HATE CRIME BILL.

NO MATTER HOW MANY SO-CALLED "BLACK ON BLACK" CRIMES, GENERAL MASS SHOOTINGS, AND OTHER THINGS THE MEDIA TALKS ABOUT TO TRY TO DISTRACT US.
    Amen. We are on messaging and the government is making it clear that once again it's all out war. We have to continue applying pressure and not being afraid to demand our freedom or else.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. At the end of the day, Mexicacs & spicy cacs are still cacs; they are just as racist as the European cac. The only difference is that the "browns" season their food better.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As far as mass shootings go, the only way something could change is if a major republican is directly affected, like if Mitch McConnells wife got murked, maybe i could see a gun bill or whatever. If they put their best foot forward they could do something to limit civilian mass shootings.... now as far as radicalized anti black white supremacist terrorism goes, the issue will persist, because everyone in power is complicit, so we're basically on our own as black people. It's up to us to protect ourselves and be vigilant in public. Its open season in Amerikkka

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I guess his "lashing out" was "due to Co-Vid" as well.
    …or economic anxiety. prince disgust

Why you cross out the white? They every bit as white.
    As far as mass shootings go, the only way something could change is if a major republican is directly affected, like if Mitch McConnells wife got murked, maybe i could see a gun bill or whatever. If they put their best foot forward they could do something to limit civilian mass shootings.... now as far as radicalized anti black white supremacist terrorism goes, the issue will persist, because everyone in power is complicit, so we're basically on our own as black people. It's up to us to protect ourselves and be vigilant in public. Its open season in Amerikkka

The issue isn’t guns though it’s white culture. They will still get the guns and shoot us up but we will not have the firepower to strike back. The government needs to stop showing it is complicit by punishing people who do this thoroughly and stopping it before it happens.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y'all say this after every shooting and it never happens. Get a new gimmick
    That’s what you think. But like we saw with 9/11 when the American people are scared they will hand the government their freedoms. You can easily see liberal ramblings on twitter and Facebook and see people saying that we need limits on firearms. The government can just let these things keep happening until the a critical mass demands gun control and they’ll come in looking like the good guy.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    …or economic anxiety. prince disgust

The issue isn’t guns though it’s white culture. They will still get the guns and shoot us up but we will not have the firepower to strike back. The government needs to stop showing it is complicit by punishing people who do this thoroughly and stopping it before it happens.
    If & when I've gotta die, it WON'T be easy & it WON'T be without a fight until death, period!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    That’s what you think. But like we saw with 9/11 when the American people are scared they will hand the government their freedoms. You can easily see liberal ramblings on twitter and Facebook and see people saying that we need limits on firearms. The government can just let these things keep happening until the a critical mass demands gun control and they’ll come in looking like the good guy.
    I believe this is the game plan. It’s a long game though, they know Americans won’t give up their arms over night. They are going to slowly creep in more and more rules and restrictions until it’s outlawed without explicitly saying it on paper.

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1st off my prayers go to the children and others who lost their lives today.

But this is not a surprise as this country this country needs its regular and ill regular forces of white supremacy.

Even if it kills the very children they say that they love. White supremacy is there golden star they pursue it doesn't matter how many bodies pile up.

The only way to stop these tragedies is not gun control its punishment for these white supremacists goons and that means harsh consequences not taking them to Burger King

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I believe this is the game plan. It’s a long game though, they know Americans won’t give up their arms over night. They are going to slowly creep in more and more rules and restrictions until it’s outlawed without explicitly saying it on paper.
    I don't give 2 f*cks about their laws or paper, try me!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    1st off my prayers go to the children and others who lost their lives today.

But this is not a surprise as this country this country needs its regular and ill regular forces of white supremacy.

Even if it kills the very children they say that they love. White supremacy is there golden star they pursue it doesn't matter how many bodies pile up.

The only way to stop these tragedies is not gun control its punishment for these white supremacists goons and that means harsh consequences not taking them to Burger King
    If they are met with resistance they will begin to change their behavior. The people need to give them resistance which will force the government to either crack down on the resistance or crack down on White supremacy.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tht mfer shoot and killed 14 kids & 1 teacher; WHY? I think he shot his grandmother too. I’m sick of these immigrants coming here and unleashing their demons on our babies. And I heard he identifies as a “woman.” All this raggedy as govt wants to do is take our guns like tht would change the killing. They need to put absolute security at ALL schools with metal detectors like they did the hood schools.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The shooter being Hispanic is pretty bad though. Takes the heat off the white supremacists. They'll just spin this like, "He's a leftie! Democrats are shooting up schools!" When they're the main ones doing that shit.
    That won‘t fly in B1 circles though.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tht mfer shoot and killed 14 kids & 1 teacher; WHY? I think he shot his grandmother too. I’m sick of these immigrants coming here and unleashing their demons on our babies. And I heard he identifies as a “woman.” All this raggedy as govt wants to do is take our guns like tht would change the killing. They need to put absolute security at ALL schools with metal detectors like they did the hood schools.
    Unfortunately the government wants this to happen.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Let 5 Black men talk about stealing Juicy Fruit from Publix and you have the FBI tapping but this dude is showing off Assault Rifles and making thinly veiled threats and flies under the radar. It's policy at this point.
    ged1K7K.jpg

9V8Epdy.png
    5tW4dYX.jpg
    QX2lMob.jpg
    oLcBEm4.jpg
    rEbVbHA.jpg
    6hpkXYx.jpg

The crossing out of words such as "white" was part of the sarcasm.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The shooter being Hispanic is pretty bad though. Takes the heat off the white supremacists. They'll just spin this like, "He's a leftie! Democrats are shooting up schools!" When they're the main ones doing that shit.
    Facts! We need to ensure that we emphasize tht white part of his Hispanic ethnicity. Since they’re included with them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch them pass the Anti-Latinx Hate Crime Bill next even though this was "Hispanic on Hispanic" crime and the gunman was Latino.

This shooting is basically the Latino version of Sandy Hook as mostly Hispanic children were killed.

Is there going to be any bill that is going to federally protect children and give automatic death and life sentences to child sex abusers, murderers of children, maliciously severe and horrific abusers of children, and child rapists?!

We need federal laws and protections for Black people and children. Period.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Hence why when I see a homeless White man asking for change I walk right on by:

innocent whistle GIF
    Go back to Europe, where your people are! They NEVER have a problem telling us to go back to Africa!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Go back to Europe, where your people are! They NEVER have a problem telling us to go back to Africa!
    At first I thought you were talking to me. I was like mmmmm the Queen Mother of the board thinks I'm a White man oh lord.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y'all have been saying this for years tho.
    How many more attacks is it gonna take?

White kids getting Clapped aint start shit, why would lil Latinos or blacks move the needle?

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch them pass the Anti-Latinx Hate Crime Bill next even though this was "Hispanic on Hispanic" crime and the gunman was Latino.

This shooting is basically the Latino version of Sandy Hook as mostly Hispanic children were killed.

Is there going to be any bill that is going to federally protect children and give automatic death and life sentences to child sex abusers, murderers of children, maliciously severe and horrific abusers of children, and child rapists?!

We need federal laws and protections for Black people and children. Period.
    The sad part is you are absolutely correct. They’ll pass something for the Others before they pass something for us.