The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White man speaks on OUR greatness

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jane Elliot is another.
    She spoke against reparations so she can jump off a cliff into a pit of lucky charms for all I care. I also don't care what any of them have to say about us. But what's sad is a lot of people will believe this coming from Jon B in the OP than from Black people ourselves.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Oh somebody the other day tried to mention Rolly as a good source to listen to and then they said he was interviewing someone and I said I hope you're not talking about Jane Elliott and she said yes. I almost passed out!
    You don't get many whites giving us our props whatsoever.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We are the only ones who don't know our greatness in full. Everyone else sees it. The ones that scoff at us its really about us wasting our full potential.

Men specifically are genetically geared to admire, fear, etc, physical traits. There is no human on earth more physically powerful than the African male, specifically those from west Africa.

America has gained massive soft power from the Olympics. The Olympics have evolved into a proxy soft war between it and his enemies. No one did the medal count before the 30s. Hitler using the Olympics to try and show German physical power by proxy started it.

Blacks in America 'ARE AMERICA'S POWER IN SPORTS' Bottom line, no exceptions, its not even debatable. Women are hard wired to be attracted to physical displays and its why white women risked everything to f*ck Black men. Rich white women in the north didn't risk everything to f*ck their Irish, German, etc, butler, gardener, carriage driver. White women in early Texas, and the southwest didn't risk everything to f*ck their Mexican worker.

White men have lusted over the superiority of black women's bodies for centuries. John Henrik Clarke said the Black man is the best military man the world has ever produced.

When you combine that with our intellectual prowess, it's a problem. There is no equivalent for black Wall Street. One generation out of slavery in some cases, illiterate, socially and legally kept from being equal and full participants in the society and we built successful communities that were often better than whites across town on average. No other group in America or the world can boast that. NONE. Not the Jews either. None. Not the Irishh. None.Not the Indians in east Africa. None. Not the Chinese in any Chinatown. All of them didn't face what we did. They faced discrimination in some cases but no where close to the degree and depth we did. And still be successful.

I've repeated before the sad fact is we don't reach our full potential in large part in America specifically is because of 400 years of mentally f*cking us to value whiteness and white validation over our own lives. Look at the NFL and NBA, were the white teammates competing to see who had the most expensive car, biggest home and bigger gold chains? Nah. They lived well within their means. Larry Bird lived frugally.

Do you see white billionaires tryna floss? Or even back in the day the heavy metal stars didn't go as hard in trying to show off their wealth as the black rappers. We have this need for not only white validation but to show dominance over our own people by display. Rap is famous for bragging. Early days it was all fun, and it evolved into trying to make other blacks feel less important by comparison.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The honesty is a relief for once, but IDGAF WHAT they think. If they turn me or a family member down for something we’re qualified for that matters like a house, job, loan, school, etc. because they don’t like me, They can talk to my lawyer and pay us anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude is only saying it cause it is convenient. He probably has a black female fetish. I been approached by dudes like him. They spit a lot of game but the second you dis them, they are the first to drop the N bomb.
    Yep, like that old lady Jane Something. They can repeat us, but when it comes to reparations, they change the subject to apologies or something else I can’t put in my bank account.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All applications are denied until reparations is paid.
    No, once YT supremacy has vanished. Why is he doing this vid, speaking badly about his own people in public? It’ll just get folks upset being called out in public. If he really wants to open his people’s eyes he needs to meet with them in person, in groups with those willing to listen. If they don’t want to hear it who are they going to take their anger out on? Him? Is he expecting butter biscuits with honey for this? From who?