Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    These same pocket watchers will whether lie about, downplay, or refuse to disclose their business, pocket size, and finances to you.
    Point Damon GIF by Pose FX

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If you notice there are all kinds of articles about what black athletes and entertainers make. The media announced when Jay Z, Diddy, Oprah, Michael Jordan and others became billionaires.

There are tons of whites in entertainment who are worth hundreds of millions as well as a few billionaires. White media does it as a signal to whites that this black person is making too much money and we need to watch out.

Have you ever heard the media announce that Herp Albert and Paul McCartney are billionaires? Or that Madonna is close to being a billionaire? That Bono and Dolly Parton are worth way over half a billion?

Tom Brady is worth 180 million dollars. How many current NFL players are worth that much? I don't know but it can't be many.

There is only one black person on this list of richest NFL players ever despite us being 75 percent of the league.

White people display black wealth as a form of signaling and also as a jedi mindtrick. You aren't rich but look, here is a black person who is rich for you. You are from the Marcy Projects and broke but look, Jay Z did it for you, you can live vicariously through him.

One more thing they don't talk much about rich blacks in business and other non athletic and entertainment fields. You need to try to rap or shoot a mid range jumper. Learn to trade stocks? Nah, leave that to us white folks. I knew about Robert F. Smith the venture capitalist a long time ago. I worked in finance and his name was banded around the few blacks in finance. They didn't want him (or rather his field) to be someone to emulate for a long time. If we start trying to get into finance the way we push to make it in sports or entertainment its a massive threat.

White folks pay lip service to make it in non athletic/entertainment fields but when you actually try they put up gate keepers and road blocks. Try making it in tech and be black? They will low ball the hell out of you on offers. They know its a game changer for us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    And don't be in a job and you make more than them. They have to know you make less or just have to know how much you make. And this was from another thread. If you are first class on a flight or in the lounge and you are obviously not a rapper or athlete, some white man will usually try and make small talk with you.

I trade a little forex. I keep it private. At times though the graphs or whatever are visible and its always, always, always a white man that wants to know about it. Always. You can smell the fear. So y'all n*ggas know about this now? If you are making money they want your contact information.

The only time I showed my cards was this white boy I was discussing bitcoin with and we were talking about various things and I just asked if he did any forex trading. The implication is I do it and was asking if he did. He comes out with "I've never met anyone who made any money in that. Ever". It was one of those passive aggressive insults. He knew I was asking because I did it.

Anyway, I said 'You are right for the most part. It's tough and the fact is most people like you and I, the masses, lose money. However, I dabble in it and only do it if its profitable" He has that 'you capping, I'm calling BS' look. Then BAM, I said here's the last 3 months. We can go back 6 months if you like.

Eyebrows raised and I walked away. I wasn't about to answer any questions. Yeah, a black man is in it and at least making a profit. F*ck you.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly, I bet this society already has white trillionaires from legacy families, they just only decide to tell us about Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and others. Hell they're probably worth more than what they're telling us.

Also believe it or not there is no shortage of pocket watching, resentful, envious, and nosy ass Latinos, Asians, Indians, and other non-Blacks either.
    And please don't let them see a gold or platinum Amex.
    You can't even take out an EBT card and buy a shopping cart full of food without some nosy white bitch eyefucking your cart and saying, "Wow, you sure do have a lot of food haha."

Never take non-Blacks and their friendly or passive aggressive "small talk" at face value. They are gathering intel on you to see how they can sabotage or run game on you.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White folks there are two kinds of black folks if they seem to have money. The first type wants to show white people he is doing well and upper class. White folks let him talk and peep game and ear hustle if its something profitable and want to exchange contact info.

The second type are the blacks that are coy, no details, etc. They will press those types and they fear them the most. While in business class on an international trip and you aren't 25 and 6'8" (NBA player), you aren't 25, 6'3", buff, (NFL player), you don't have some name brand pasted all over you in large letters, sagging tight jeans (rapper). You are dressed white boy conservative. Earth tones, maybe pastels, not flashy but very good quality clothes. They will press you and when you give them a vague answer to what do you do? and the answer is something like any of the following:
    "semi retired" and you look too young to be semi retired.
    "investor" and that's it.
    "this and that' to them can mean either a major drug dealer (because all of us are) or 'he's making so much money he wants to keep his privacy and be anonymously rich'.

I was flying to LAX (Los Angeles once) on a long ass international flight and me and this Indian guy got to chatting about politics and finance and he was surprised about what I knew about the Indian economy, etc. The indian guy wasn't triggered, or tripping or anything. Just a regular convo and this older white guy saw us chatting and had to know what I did. He assumed the Indian guy was into tech but just kinda butted into the convo.., his opener was "These 15 hour flights, huh?" He got that cursed lip smile and knew he wasn't wanted, but he had to know. These white boys have no shame at times. None. Certain 'ethnic' whites, codespeak if you get me, are worse.

The best is when you meet a brotha and y'all chop up game like fam.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed that Asians are actually worse when it comes to this, at least in certain areas. I have had store workers/owners actually follow me around the store like I was some thug. I even had it happen at a craft store but that time I am fairly certain it was just a white woman. Had a cop following me around. Like wtf!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed that Asians are actually worse when it comes to this, at least in certain areas. I have had store workers/owners actually follow me around the store like I was some thug. I even had it happen at a craft store but that time I am fairly certain it was just a white woman. Had a cop following me around. Like wtf!
    Can't people sue for being racially profiled (especially in stores)?

I hear so many stories and it keeps happening.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    It's messed up, how people seem to complain about how much sports stars like Kevin Durant make, yet no one seems to go on about Tom Brady, or Aaron Rodgers making boat loads of cash. If Colin Kaepernick for example still played in the NFL and made good money, I bet the news and fans would focus more on his wealth versus that of someone like Aaron Rodgers.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can't people sue for being racially profiled (especially in stores)?

I hear so many stories and it keeps happening.
    I need to look into it more. I never dressed or acted like some sort of thug. I always am polite in public. That is what tells me this is 100% race based. Like it don't matter to these people if I am dressed like I just came off the red carpet or covered in tats and looking ratchet, they just treat all black women (and men) the same.