Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I noticed something. All these mass shootings. All these political assassination attempts. The swatting. The destruction. The hatred. It is all between white people. It is happening between the white liberals (mostly women) and the white conservatives (mostly white men). They are causing so many issues and trying to legit kill each other now. We need to step back and let it happen. They keep wanting to involve us with the abortion stuff, the LGBT stuff, and the social issues but they are only using us on both sides to fight each other. We need to just enjoy the show and step away from the nonsense. Focus on our own people. Uplifting our own communities and bettering our people. They are going to likely burn this country to the ground but if we start planning, we won't be on that sinking ship with them. We will be the ones who come out on top.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White America: it's your harvest time. 🌾

Food Fruit GIF by Denyse®

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I do wonder what will come of all this. I know most people don't know how to grow their own food and many don't even know how to cook it, at least the younger people don't. I can't tell you the last time I met someone who is capable of being self-sufficient outside of my family who has a farm. This is going to be a wake-up call for millions of people if things go south. It will take decades to repair and rebuild. I think you are right though. We need to focus on our own and stop letting these white liberals pander to us. They just want to use us for their own agendas.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I do wonder what will come of all this. I know most people don't know how to grow their own food and many don't even know how to cook it, at least the younger people don't. I can't tell you the last time I met someone who is capable of being self-sufficient outside of my family who has a farm. This is going to be a wake-up call for millions of people if things go south. It will take decades to repair and rebuild. I think you are right though. We need to focus on our own and stop letting these white liberals pander to us. They just want to use us for their own agendas.
    I learned from my Grandmothers, who had farms. I taught my children, grandson & their friends.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Self-sufficiency will be the point between survival and freedom or starvation and enslavement. You have to do whatever you can to not have to rely on the government or these corporations for anything. When things get bad, people will be on their knees begging for help. Don't end up on your knees.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let them fight their own battles. We gotta stop being dragged into their fights.
    We need to get away from mainstream media and uplift our people, ones we know are not coons or bootlickers into positions of political power. It is hard and takes time but if more eyes are on and we have more people researching, we will be able to guide everyone else when it comes to voting.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to get away from mainstream media and uplift our people, ones we know are not coons or bootlickers into positions of political power. It is hard and takes time but if more eyes are on and we have more people researching, we will be able to guide everyone else when it comes to voting.
    Our people perish because of a lack of knowledge, the wrong knowledge. We can't afford not to know what the demons are doing because our lives are inextricably linked to theirs. We need to know what's happening for our own survival. The least politically astute constituents need to watch and learn to play chess with the clear hybrids instead of playing chess. This is a spiritual war right now, and our people ain't built to fight principalities in high places yet. Until we learn to fight them spiritually (which requires zero public broadcasting to your enemy), we must watch them. We ain't gotta help or support them though. We need to do what's in the b1s collective interests like other nations globally are.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    As they would say about us " Let them kill each other ". but I agree with everyone here that self-reliance is key to our survival.
    Seriously, the sooner we start working on being self sufficient in this crazy world that's run by White Supremacist, the better it's going to be for us on the long run. We simply need to be prepared for just about anything possible because they are not going to stop at fighting themselves. We are always a target for them.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seriously, the sooner we start working on being self sufficient in this crazy world that's run by White Supremacist, the better it's going to be for us on the long run. We simply need to be prepared for just about anything possible because they are not going to stop at fighting themselves. We are always a target for them.
    Absolutely!

E

educatedman23

So I noticed something. All these mass shootings. All these political assassination attempts. The swatting. The destruction. The hatred. It is all between white people. It is happening between the white liberals (mostly women) and the white conservatives (mostly white men). They are causing so many issues and trying to legit kill each other now. We need to step back and let it happen. They keep wanting to involve us with the abortion stuff, the LGBT stuff, and the social issues but they are only using us on both sides to fight each other. We need to just enjoy the show and step away from the nonsense. Focus on our own people. Uplifting our own communities and bettering our people. They are going to likely burn this country to the ground but if we start planning, we won't be on that sinking ship with them. We will be the ones who come out on top.
    I think if we are going to come out on top, then we need to produce a lot more fruits/vegetables, meat, hygiene items, weapons and other essentials that people are going to keep purchasing. We need to have the proper power and processes as well to guarantee that nobody can stop us from doing so which would include the government, competitors or jealous family.

E

educatedman23

we need our own nation
    I fully agree we need our own nation. We would need our own intelligence agencies and counterintelligence agencies. We need a way to deal with those who betray us. Of course, we would have to ensure we protect our nation. I do know that there is work underway for our people to get several states in the South as our nation.

E

educatedman23

Self-sufficiency is the key. Right now the majority of us are dependent on their systems. This is our nation. In order to come out on top we need to prepare. Invest in your survival.
    I agree that self-sufficiency is key. But in order for this to happen, we need to produce more of the things we must have. If the stores stop carrying certain things, then many of our people's supposed self sufficiency would go right down the drain since we are not truly self sufficient.

E

educatedman23

We have been targeted long enough, so I think it's normal for us to take a step back and allow them deal with themselves. It's going to be a thing for us in the end.

I'm very sure that if that's possible, we would have done that a long time ago.
    There aren't enough of us working together on a consistent basis. Many of our people want to come in after all the hard work has been done.

E

educatedman23

I only know of a small number of people who have a farm and ranch. Many people do not want the hard work of maintaining these.

E

educatedman23

Self-sufficiency will be the point between survival and freedom or starvation and enslavement. You have to do whatever you can to not have to rely on the government or these corporations for anything. When things get bad, people will be on their knees begging for help. Don't end up on your knees.
    Yep. Help me. Save me. Folks will be doing all kinds of nasty stuff.

E

educatedman23

Our people perish because of a lack of knowledge, the wrong knowledge. We can't afford not to know what the demons are doing because our lives are inextricably linked to theirs. We need to know what's happening for our own survival. The least politically astute constituents need to watch and learn to play chess with the clear hybrids instead of playing chess. This is a spiritual war right now, and our people ain't built to fight principalities in high places yet. Until we learn to fight them spiritually (which requires zero public broadcasting to your enemy), we must watch them. We ain't gotta help or support them though. We need to do what's in the b1s collective interests like other nations globally are.
    Yep. I love knowing what they are doing. I agree that some things should be kept to ourselves and not revealed to the enemy.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think if we are going to come out on top, then we need to produce a lot more fruits/vegetables, meat, hygiene items, weapons and other essentials that people are going to keep purchasing. We need to have the proper power and processes as well to guarantee that nobody can stop us from doing so which would include the government, competitors or jealous family.
    Correct! And sadly folks will need to be laying the groundwork now so when the ignorant are dumped by the dominant society they'll be looking for a soft place to land with their tails tucked between their legs.

E

educatedman23

Correct! And sadly folks will need to be laying the groundwork now so when the ignorant are dumped by the dominant society they'll be looking for a soft place to land with their tails tucked between their legs.
    I agree. We need to look ahead so we will increase our chances of a positive trajectory. I am hopeful since I do see some of our people starting farms and ranches which is the basic building block of what we need. There are more and more Black e-commerce websites popping up that have many Black vendors on them. This shows that a portion of our people understand what we need to do.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is the trouble if it. If we don't watch we end up uninformed but if we do watch it, we are misinformed. Same thing Denzel said years ago about the newspaper. They learned this propaganda and manipulation from Nazi Germany.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is so true. I never would have thought about it like that. Very profound words.
    They do it with everything too not just the news. They manipulate the market, housing, stocks, even crypto. They know how to swap the numbers and keep people blaming everything and everyone else other than them. I remember listening to someone who escaped from communist China saying the people know the news media is nothing but propaganda and can't understand why people in America still trust it but for them, it was too late to do anything about it. A lot of people are saying Canada will become the next China and the US is not too far behind it. I think the country is either going to crumble and be rebuilt by good people or it will fall into the hands of communism.

E

educatedman23

They do it with everything too not just the news. They manipulate the market, housing, stocks, even crypto. They know how to swap the numbers and keep people blaming everything and everyone else other than them. I remember listening to someone who escaped from communist China saying the people know the news media is nothing but propaganda and can't understand why people in America still trust it but for them, it was too late to do anything about it. A lot of people are saying Canada will become the next China and the US is not too far behind it. I think the country is either going to crumble and be rebuilt by good people or it will fall into the hands of communism.
    Absolutely. They hide what does not fit their agenda. I wish we would start gathering our own data through our own organizations. Then, we would need to ensure that our own leaders do not get co-opted.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely. They hide what does not fit their agenda. I wish we would start gathering our own data through our own organizations. Then, we would need to ensure that our own leaders do not get co-opted.
    That is another problem. Our politicians are bought off by corporations and foreign interests. How are we meant to prevent this? We have bad people in high places all around us.

E

educatedman23

That is another problem. Our politicians are bought off by corporations and foreign interests. How are we meant to prevent this? We have bad people in high places all around us.
    I do see sometimes people getting into high positions who are controlled. Not often. We let them get whacked. We would have to protect those who are for us.

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree that self-sufficiency is key. But in order for this to happen, we need to produce more of the things we must have. If the stores stop carrying certain things, then many of our people's supposed self sufficiency would go right down the drain since we are not truly self sufficient.
    I know of black owned toothpaste, toilet paper, laundry soap, dish soap, deodorant. These are things I'm already using in my home.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to be more diligent in your search for black owned products. There are several black owned business directories. We literally already produce products that cover various areas of life. If you wanted to have only black owned products in your home all of your bases would be covered. Maybe except food but hell there is a brother who has a product you can use to grow your own food. www.torpedopot.com. Also you have to start somewhere. You have to take the leap of faith. Been on my own land for almost a year now. I have solar power as well as access to a well. Haven't paid rent or lights in over a year which allows mecto invest in my land and my self sufficiency. We have to research and act on solutions. Read Powernomics which also preaches self sufficiency in a way that is attainable.

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Toothbrushes, Q tips, body wash, trash bags.
    I speak of self sufficiency on a household level.
    I'm talking about learning skills. Making your own yeast to bake your own bread.
    Using wood ash to make lye to make your own soap.
    Growing your own wheat.
    Raising livestock.
    We have to start somewhere.

E

educatedman23

You have to be more diligent in your search for black owned products. There are several black owned business directories. We literally already produce products that cover various areas of life. If you wanted to have only black owned products in your home all of your bases would be covered. Maybe except food but hell there is a brother who has a product you can use to grow your own food. www.torpedopot.com. Also you have to start somewhere. You have to take the leap of faith. Been on my own land for almost a year now. I have solar power as well as access to a well. Haven't paid rent or lights in over a year which allows mecto invest in my land and my self sufficiency. We have to research and act on solutions. Read Powernomics which also preaches self sufficiency in a way that is attainable.
    I do buy from Black owned databases. I have read Dr. Anderson's book multiple times as well as Dr. Amos Wilson's Blueprint for Black Power.