The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White people doing absurd things thread

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Let's make fun of white people y'all

View: https://twitter.com/FACTUALOPINION0/status/1489640632121495560?t=cx_V6XLPC5m3GpOQDmHAVw&s=19

I...idk man.

Like the first thing I thought was why ain't no one swing or something...jeez.

Add on

It seems to me that these whites are spitting on each other not just for innocent fun, but to use each other as target practice for what they really want to do to or against Black people. It's never just a joke or a game with them, it's multilayered and more than what meets the eye. Going by past and recent history, there's always a "what if..." factor involved and cannot be trusted. More unmasked, unclean, unholy neanderthal behavior in the middle of a recurring pandemic no less.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The amount of stupidity I see online these days... ffs.

I don't know what is worse, this kind of ish or the ABC people doing tiktoks. Now if you want to make fun of some white people doing absurd things, you can get some enjoyment over there. Holy hell is that place a mess! People are always showing me stuff at work. I laugh but die a little inside each time I see one. wtf is wrong with people these days? lol

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The amount of stupidity I see online these days... ffs.

I don't know what is worse, this kind of ish or the ABC people doing tiktoks. Now if you want to make fun of some white people doing absurd things, you can get some enjoyment over there. Holy hell is that place a mess! People are always showing me stuff at work. I laugh but die a little inside each time I see one. wtf is wrong with people these days? lol

Yeah, the Tik TOK madness is insane. I don’t know how it is being utilized in other countries, but it certainly is noteworthy if not astonishing that a platform intended for children has been overrun with immature adults who mostly exhibit juvenile behavior and some/most of these behaviors are extremely delinquent.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some teacher got in trouble for masturbating in front of her classroom. You never see black ladies doing this kind of bs.

Amelia Ressler, 30, of Carrollton, allegedly filmed herself performing the act while in the classroom at Mt. Zion Elementary School, news station WAGA reported.

“It appears she was masturbating while the classroom was full of kids,” Carroll County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Ashley Hulsey told the outlet.

Hulsey slammed the incident as “disturbing,” adding that kids could’ve seen her touch herself.

“Where she was sitting, it wasn’t like it was a closed desk and [the kids] couldn’t look up and visually see what she was doing at the time,” Hulsey told news station CBS46.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Some teacher got in trouble for masturbating in front of her classroom. You never see black ladies doing this kind of bs.

You see, they're ALWAYS doing inappropriate & disgusting things! How are our children supposed to THRIVE with more of this 💩 going on?
    It's gonna get worse, so please home your children, if you can.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It seems to me that these whites are spitting on each other not just for innocent fun, but to use each other as target practice for what they really want to do to or against Black people. It's never just a joke or a game with them, it's multilayered and more than what meets the eye. Going by past and recent history, there's always a "what if..." factor involved and cannot be trusted. More unmasked, unclean, unholy neanderthal behavior in the middle of a recurring pandemic no less.
    Speaking of white people doing odd things. How about those U.S. sanctions on Russia. Well ummmmmm, Russia has now started taking (Rubles ONLY) for payments on their oil which puts America in default on what they owe Russia before the sanctions. Moreover, the American dollar has been now unreliable. I have no dog in this fight, but V.P. just made a BOSS play 😆😆😆😆🃏🃏🃏🃏.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Speaking of white people doing odd things. How about those U.S. sanctions on Russia. Well ummmmmm, Russia has now started taking (Rubles ONLY) for payments on their oil which puts America in default on what they owe Russia before the sanctions. Moreover, the American dollar has been now unreliable. I have no dog in this fight, but V.P. just made a BOSS play 😆😆😆😆🃏🃏🃏🃏.
    It’s going to get uglyyyyy!