The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Teachers Have Pretty Low Opinions Of Their Black Students

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The education system has always been ran and operated by white racist, no difference than the law enforcement in this country. You look at the statistics of who's the main people they hire as teachers, it's overwhelmingly white females. How many do you think are suspected white supremist?
    I've always believed in black students being taught by black teachers, Latino by Latino teachers and asain by Asian teachers.. Ect.
    You put suspected white supremist in authority position over black people, what other outcome would you expect?.. Duh

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you heard about this, I will have to try to find a link to the study but white liberals are often found dumbing down their language when talking to black people. I could only imagine what white liberal teachers are doing with black students. These people believe they are superior and try to deflect by pointing at others labeling them as racist. It doesn't matter if you paint your racism with good intentions, it is still racism.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you heard about this, I will have to try to find a link to the study but white liberals are often found dumbing down their language when talking to black people. I could only imagine what white liberal teachers are doing with black students. These people believe they are superior and try to deflect by pointing at others labeling them as racist. It doesn't matter if you paint your racism with good intentions, it is still racism.
    It doesn’t matter liberal or conservative, they both don’t like us.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It doesn’t matter liberal or conservative, they both don’t like us.
    I was just about to say the same thing. It's the popular thing to blame white liberals for the things they've done to us, but we often let the white conservatives off the hook.
    It doesn't matter what their political leanings are, none of them mean us anything good.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was in a political group with a white liberal elementary teacher and I rung his butt out. He was extremely racist and passive aggressive, and attempted to tell me what was racist or not. They play this game where they acknowledge racism, but then pretend that they will monitor and decide what racism really is and when it's happening. It has to be confusing to the kids. They are very dangerous. I do not mess with them at all

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was just about to say the same thing. It's the popular thing to blame white liberals for the things they've done to us, but we often let the white conservatives off the hook.
    It doesn't matter what their political leanings are, none of them mean us anything good.
    How do you feel we let the conservatives off of the hook?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you feel we let the conservatives off of the hook?
    Because we only publicly criticize the white liberals & the Democratic party. Eff the white liberals & Democrats, but we need to have that same smoke for white conservatives & Republicans. They're not our friends, either.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was in a political group with a white liberal elementary teacher and I rung his butt out. He was extremely racist and passive aggressive, and attempted to tell me what was racist or not. They play this game where they acknowledge racism, but then pretend that they will monitor and decide what racism really is and when it's happening. It has to be confusing to the kids. They are very dangerous. I do not mess with them at all
    That is what I don't like. This is the kind of bull Malcolm X was talking about. They are like wolves in sheep's clothing. They pretend to be on your side but I can bet you if slavery came back, they'd be first in line to claim theirs. It disgusts me how two-faced and indifferent they can be.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That is what I don't like. This is the kind of bull Malcolm X was talking about. They are like wolves in sheep's clothing. They pretend to be on your side but I can bet you if slavery came back, they'd be first in line to claim theirs. It disgusts me how two-faced and indifferent they can be.
    Indifferent I think it's a good description, which some say is more hurtful than hate.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Because we only publicly criticize the white liberals & the Democratic party. Eff the white liberals & Democrats, but we need to have that same smoke for white conservatives & Republicans. They're not our friends, either.
    Hmm. Interesting. I feel like we only criticized conservatives.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We’ve always had smoke for Republicans which is why anyone that votes for them is considered a coon. We are putting smoke on the Democrats because they have been masquerading as our ally when they have been stabbing us in the back the whole time.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We’ve always had smoke for Republicans which is why anyone that votes for them is considered a coon. We are putting smoke on the Democrats because they have been masquerading as our ally when they have been stabbing us in the back the whole time.
    We did criticize Republicans, but now all of our static is for white liberals & Democrats. Why that happened doesn't matter. I'm saying we need to turn up the heat on BOTH parties, not one or the other.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We did criticize Republicans, but now all of our static is for white liberals & Democrats. Why that happened doesn't matter. I'm saying we need to turn up the heat on BOTH parties, not one or the other.
    What is the end goal? To me, it sound like acceptance. What the Black community is heading to us a point of put up or no one can have anything.

We already know the Republican Party doesn’t like us and will not give us a red cent hence why they don’t have our support. We are telling the democrats that unless they do our bidding that we will ensure they lose their political game against the republicans.

What part of that requires us to divert smoke to the republicans? We already know what it is between us and them.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is the end goal? To me, it sound like acceptance. What the Black community is heading to us a point of put up or no one can have anything.

We already know the Republican Party doesn’t like us and will not give us a red cent hence why they don’t have our support. We are telling the democrats that unless they do our bidding that we will ensure they lose their political game against the republicans.

What part of that requires us to divert smoke to the republicans? We already know what it is between us and them.
    You answered your own question in your second paragraph.
    Yes, we tell the Democrats that they need to do our bidding, but we also need to tell the Republicans the same. We don't trade benign neglect for overt neglect; we work with whomever meets us with tangibles at the bargaining table.

Last edited: