Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Trans People Are Flying Off The Handle...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have had how many cases of these white trans people losing it and killing someone or shooting up somewhere? One just got busted for planning on shooting up schools. It used to be just white straight men doing it but now it seems like the trans whites want them to hold their beer or something. Anyone notice how unhinged white people have become in the LGBT+ in general? My friend made a joke the other day, saying we live in the U-S-of-Gay and Amerikkka at the same time.

Black folks, trans or gay or whatever, need to distance themselves away from the LGBT+ nonsense. They are pushing for pedophilia and shooting kids. You know who the blame will eventually come down to. Can't let it happen. If out people need to make their own protection group, so be it.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I swear, I cackled at “It used to be just white straight men doing it but now it seems like the trans whites want them to hold their beer or something” and “U-S-of-Gay and Amerikkka at the same time” both seem true. I try to stay away from white gays/trans. They seem to have all the privileges & benefits America has to offer.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I swear, I cackled at “It used to be just white straight men doing it but now it seems like the trans whites want them to hold their beer or something” and “U-S-of-Gay and Amerikkka at the same time” both seem true. I try to stay away from white gays/trans. They seem to have all the privileges & benefits America has to offer.
    Because they do. This country was built off the blood, sweat & tears of our Ancestors, but KKKaspers reap ALL the benefits!
    #ForALimitedTimeOnly