Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Woman Lies On Terrell Owens, Goes Full Karen, And Then Tries To Play Victim.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Car and body cams. Black men. Car and body cams. The husband is the proof she is lying. If TO was that aggressive he'd be all in it as well.
If he has any video evidence, sue the living ish out of her and take her house. Or at the very least, tie her up in court. T.O. thought he's T.O., I don't experience the same ish y'all regular niggas do. He's surprised because he's a celeb. Bruh, this is your nigga reminder. You still one of us even though you eat a little better.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Car and body cams. Black men. Car and body cams. The husband is the proof she is lying. If TO was that aggressive he'd be all in it as well.
    If he has any video evidence, sue the living ish out of her and take her house. Or at the very least, tie her up in court. T.O. thought he's T.O., I don't experience the same ish y'all regular niggas do. He's surprised because he's a celeb. Bruh, this is your nigga reminder. You still one of us even though you eat a little better.
    It could have easily been his last day if the wrong cop came out. She used all the tricks in the book to get him blasted by the Police. I would like to watch a video on the psychology behind a Karen. Why they lie and then cry. It would be interesting.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It could have easily been his last day if the wrong cop came out. She used all the tricks in the book to get him blasted by the Police. I would like to watch a video on the psychology behind a Karen. Why they lie and then cry. It would be interesting.

Racist whites and white identified groups (examples: Asians, LGBTQIA+, white Jewish, Latinos, and immigrants) use DARVO tactics to maintain their demonic power over us.​

Be extremely careful when you see a white or non-Black claim they are oppressed and/or without white privilege because they are gay, trans, a woman, broke, poor, white, part Black, immigrant, a minority, Black people are the "real racists and bigots that play victim and attack hardworking people", etc.​

When they do this to flip the script and get other anti-Blacks racists on code with them to put you in your your place (examples: on the ground, on the plantation, out of the way, in a servile bootlicking "yessir, nosir" position, in jail, in the grave), they are using DARVO tactics and they are playing games with your life.​

DARVO: Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim & Offender​

Published: June 1, 2022 Updated: July 26, 2022

While every abuse situation is unique, the strategies abusers use to maintain their status share some similar themes. Many abusers use DARVO ploys to deny their wrongdoing, attack the offended, and reverse roles with the victim to make themselves the victim or harmed person. This form of manipulation is powerful with lasting effects on the victim and society as a whole, but there are techniques that can help manage this type of abuse tactic.

What Is DARVO?​

DARVO, meaning “Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender,” summarizes a consistent reaction and manipulation tactic used by perpetrators of abuse or other types of wrongdoing. It works by shifting the focus away from the original issue and attacking the actual victim. It attempts to switch the roles of victim and perpetrator to allow the actual offender to receive sympathy and compassion, publicly or privately, as well as to avoid consequences for their actions.

The formalized DARVO meaning was first introduced by a psychologist named Jennifer J. Freyd in the 1990s. Freyd worked to build an understanding of how and why those accused of abuse respond to these accusations. Individuals can use DARVO as a reaction, but entire institutions may employ the strategy as well. Elements of the process can be formally or informally integrated into corporate policy.

People or groups that are the most likely to utilize DARVO are:
    • Narcissistic abusers
    • Abusive bosses
    • Abusive parents, including in-laws
    • Gaslighters
    • Colleges and universities
    • Workplaces, including multinational conglomerates and small businesses
    • Law enforcement
    • Financial institutions as part of financial abuse
    • Karens and Kyles
    • White supremacists
    • Anti-Black Racists
    • Tapdancers
    • Corporations
    • Government

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Racist whites and white identified groups (examples: Asians, LGBTQIA+, white Jewish, Latinos, and immigrants) use DARVO tactics to maintain their demonic power over us.​

Be extremely careful when you see a white or non-Black claim they are oppressed and/or without white privilege because they are gay, trans, a woman, broke, poor, white, immigrant, a minority, Black people are the "real racists and bigots that play victim and attack hardworking people", etc.​

When they do this to flip the script and get other anti-Blacks racists on code with them to put you in your your place (examples: on the ground, on the plantation, out of the way, in a servile bootlicking "yessir, nosir" position, in jail, in the grave), they are using DARVO tactics and they are playing games with your life.​

While every abuse situation is unique, the strategies abusers use to maintain their status share some similar themes. Many abusers use DARVO ploys to deny their wrongdoing, attack the offended, and reverse roles with the victim to make themselves the victim or harmed person. This form of manipulation is powerful with lasting effects on the victim and society as a whole, but there are techniques that can help manage this type of abuse tactic.

What Is DARVO?​

DARVO, meaning “Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender,” summarizes a consistent reaction and manipulation tactic used by perpetrators of abuse or other types of wrongdoing. It works by shifting the focus away from the original issue and attacking the actual victim. It attempts to switch the roles of victim and perpetrator to allow the actual offender to receive sympathy and compassion, publicly or privately, as well as to avoid consequences for their actions.

The formalized DARVO meaning was first introduced by a psychologist named Jennifer J. Freyd in the 1990s. Freyd worked to build an understanding of how and why those accused of abuse respond to these accusations.2 Individuals can use DARVO as a reaction, but entire institutions may employ the strategy as well. Elements of the process can be formally or informally integrated into corporate policy.

• Narcissistic abusers
    • Abusive bosses
    • Gaslighters
    • Law enforcement
    • Karens and Kyles
    • White supremacists
    • Anti-Black Racists
    • Tapdancers
    • Corporations
    • Government
    Mr. Ownes needs to contact #BitHits and for little to nothing have that cave bitch blinded with industrial strength lye, the hubby too. #TurnTheirEntireWorldBlack

Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Mr. Ownes needs to contact #BitHits and for little to nothing have that cave bitch blinded with industrial strength lye, he hubby too. #TurnTheirEntireWorldBlack
    Call up some of his boys to have their asses dropped into a industrial chemical tank! 👋🏼

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The question is, will this experience, change T.O. much in terms of fighting white supremacy? My guess is not much if at all. Black celebs want to be accepted by Whites. No matter how often they experience overt racism. He's kinda buck broken to a large extent from all those situations he was in on and off the field.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The question is, will this experience, change T.O. much in terms of fighting white supremacy? My guess is not much if at all. Black celebs want to be accepted by Whites. No matter how often they experience overt racism. He's kinda buck broken to a large extent from all those situations he was in on and off the field.
    They couldn't control T.O. like they thought they could. But also, he ended his own career by running his mouth & behaving as if he couldn't be replaced.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Be extremely careful when you see a white or non-Black claim they are oppressed and/or without white privilege because they are gay, trans, a woman, broke, poor, white, part Black, immigrant, a minority, Black people are the "real racists and bigots that play victim and attack hardworking people", etc.​

What Is DARVO?​

The formalized DARVO meaning was first introduced by a psychologist named Jennifer J. Freyd in the 1990s. Freyd worked to build an understanding of how and why those accused of abuse respond to these accusations. Individuals can use DARVO as a reaction, but entire institutions may employ the strategy as well. Elements of the process can be formally or informally integrated into corporate policy.

• Narcissistic abusers
    • Abusive bosses
    • Gaslighters
    • Law enforcement
    • Karens and Kyles
    • White supremacists
    • Anti-Black Racists
    • Tapdancers
    • Corporations
    • Government
    Awesome Post‼️Bravo‼️ 1659757209556.png

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

What Is DARVO?​

Damn sis this is exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t put my name on it. What is worse is that the Karen’s will completely be on the offense but the second you don’t comply:

DARVO

The crying is them trying to reverse the victim and offender.

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    We need to just not live by these people. Racism is in their DNA. I bet if we did a DNA check of her, she would be 90%+ White European.
    One thing that I have found to be common in all of them is that they can't seem to be able to hide their true racist colours. It's going to come out in one way or another.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    One thing that I have found to be common in all of them is that they can't seem to be able to hide their true racist colours. It's going to come out in one way or another.
    Maybe it is just me, but I noticed not all "whites" are the same. Like there is something to their heritage and where their ancestors come from. Seems like Swedish and German people overall tend to be the most racist of the whites. Maybe I am thinking too much into things.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yup she tried to get him killed.
    Now that we're familiar with their tactics why don't we stop tolerating it by changing our tolerant near pandering response by not engaging in perpetuating dialogue with these racist reprobates. Just minimal dialogue to inform the racist that you're not breaking any laws and that you're fully aware of their invidious racist tactic to harm or have me harmed then lie about it to racist trigger happy police and the racist biased white media and that's why I'm recording your movement and verbiage. If you are uncomfortable about it then I suggest that you go about your business and leave me to go about mine because I'm not in the least bit interested you you.
    We give these racists too much leeway and deference when we should be showing them nothing but contempt.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Maybe it is just me, but I noticed not all "whites" are the same. Like there is something to their heritage and where their ancestors come from. Seems like Swedish and German people overall tend to be the most racist of the whites. Maybe I am thinking too much into things.
    Nope, ALL whites are INHERENTLY racist irrespective of geography because they ALL share the same epigenetic history - paraphrased Dr Amos Wilson. Besides, I'm yet to meet ONE solitary white persona that wasn't despite their genteel persons! They are sooo beguiling with concealing it that one can be forgiven in mistaking it for what it overtly isn't.