The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Women On the Job

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am not sure about this. I feel like in my experience and from what I have seen, white women target black men more and like to have them under the heel so to speak. Maybe it depends on the type of business and job.

RCNAL
RCNAL
White men are far, far more threatened by black men in my personal experience. Also, in some cases, they (white women) target black men sexually. They know all they have to do to a black man is falsely accuse him of sexual harassment. They feel empowered over black men but they see black women as competition. There is often a glass ceiling in some areas: Wall Street, Manufacturing senior management, etc. They know only so many women will get in and a smart sister is a huge threat to that. Black men are targeted, you are right. But more? Hmm....in some instances but from what I've seen a smart attractive sister gets the interest of white men and the envy and jealousy of white women. All that said, what these sisters said about white women are spot on. They are passive aggressive AF (to black men too) and play the victim when they are the protagonist.
D

Deleted member 191

White women will absolutely throw their weight around on a black woman in a heartbeat. Especially once they realize said black woman is smarter and more capable than they are.

ART
ART
A lot of the non-Black males (including white males) are no better, especially if your field or department is male-dominated. And then you get hit with the misogyny / sexism served on top of the anti-Black racism. 🤢😷

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
White women will absolutely throw their weight around on a black woman in a heartbeat. Especially once they realize said black woman is smarter and more capable than they are.
This is fair. I think this is more common in equal positions because I see it at the clinic. There is a woman who is a little older than me, she is white. We are considered to be on the same level in terms of education and pay but she acts like she runs the place when she is around me or any of the other black nurses all while she is the one that is always messing up.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
This is fair. I think this is more common in equal positions because I see it at the clinic. There is a woman who is a little older than me, she is white. We are considered to be on the same level in terms of education and pay but she acts like she runs the place when she is around me or any of the other black nurses all while she is the one that is always messing up.
Always the case, but she's rapidly throw one or ALL of you sistas under several buses! KEEP YOUR 👀👀👀👀👀 on old Casper! Always up to do you NO GOOD!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Always the case, but she's rapidly throw one or ALL of you sistas under several buses! KEEP YOUR 👀👀👀👀👀 on old Casper! Always up to do you NO GOOD!
We all call her Karen even though her name is Samantha. One of the older ladies made a joke that her real name suits her cause she seems like a witch. LOL I never watched "Bewitched" but I have heard of it. There is a younger nurse, also white, who rats on her which is hilarious. Anytime she says something she tells us. She said the second she says something racist, she is reporting her. No one likes her, not even the white nurses.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
We all call her Karen even though her name is Samantha. One of the older ladies made a joke that her real name suits her cause she seems like a witch. LOL I never watched "Bewitched" but I have heard of it. There is a younger nurse, also white, who rats on her which is hilarious. Anytime she says something she tells us. She said the second she says something racist, she is reporting her. No one likes her, not even the white nurses.
That's all good, but just be alert. Even if the other nurses don't like her, even they can & will let their Karen’s out, without notice. 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Holy crap hearing these stories is triggering and a horrible way FOR ME to start the morning. Corporate America is so stressful to work in. I got talked to by my manager at work because he didn’t like the tone of the word “yes” in an email.

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    This thread couldn't of come at a greater time here. <<Smh>> In all my experiences of working in CCW (Crackkka Corporate World), I learned how to govern myself, from temper to even my wordplay, because YT always love to twist, turn, and forever take things out of context to either trip you up, or to simply save their tired corroded asses. I too fancied myself at being greater coordinated, organized, sharp, on point, fully aware, totally alert, and be "cordial," but never...ever comfortable. Especially when they throw at ya..."you're like part of our family." Riiiiiight! Get caught up in any type controversy or scandal, and watch how quickly all changes?? Them Nabiscos are forever and indeed...a trip!!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This thread couldn't of come at a greater time here. <<Smh>> In all my experiences of working in CCW (Crackkka Corporate World), I learned how to govern myself, from temper to even my wordplay, because YT always love to twist, turn, and forever take things out of context to either trip you up, or to simply save their tired corroded asses. I too fancied myself at being greater coordinated, organized, sharp, on point, fully aware, totally alert, and be "cordial," but never...ever comfortable. Especially when they throw at ya..."you're like part of our family." Riiiiiight! Get caught up in any type controversy or scandal, and watch how quickly all changes?? Them Nabiscos are forever and indeed...a trip!!
    YT blocked me, because I agreed with something that Dr. Richey said about WS!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You see them backstab each other in the office constantly so our Black asses have no chance. They’re always looking for a chance to trip us up or brand us as something negative. It’s exhausting.

ART
    ART
    Their favorite strategy is to trip us up and then brand us as something negative (and will even brand themselves as "innocent") when we rightfully, negatively react to their wickedness and microaggressions.

Another favorite strategy they like is to find ways to gain our trust, haze us, and get us comfortable enough to play along and give them incriminating info and ammo about ourselves that they'll use against us later on for their own benefit (especially during promotion season, when they get angry at us, or when they want to purge and fire us).

(Example: You exchanged jokes with each other, and then when SHTF they'll later claim that you did certain things or made harmful comments about others before, so you have no right complain because that will makes you a "hypocrite' and you have no choice but to accept the worsening workplace abuse).

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga I would be racist if I didn’t know two solid white guys that came through for me when a nigga was down and had nothing to offer.

ART
    ART
    Under a system of white supremacy, you would be prejudiced, anti-white or biased at worst. Under a global white supremacy and anti-Black racism (where Black are at the bottom of society), Black people as a collective do not have the full capacity of power and resources to actually be racist, anti-Semitic, etc on a systemic level as we have been locked out of having such collective power. So anyone who believes and says that Black people can be racist is participating in the subjugation of Black people.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What I've seen a few times at different places is the lengths white men go to protect someone (white) who is obviously f^cking up and needs to be fired or shouldn't be in the job but will throw a black man under the bus no 'trial', meaning won't even hear him out.

I have some crazy azz stories y'all will say I gotta be making it up. One white dude who was older, literally suffering from memory loss lapses, but needed 3 more years to qualify for social security literally had NOTHING to do but sit in the break room every day. That's it. Was paid and contributed nothing. Feel bad for him and all but would they have done that for a black man in a similar position? Hell to the naw. Another would sneak away to sleep while on the job caught a few times, late, drunk, whatever and they kept him on till he could find another gig. And they HELPED his azz find the other gig, dude didn't get fired. Black guy took over that position, thrown under the bus over BS, no 'what's your side of the story', just suspended without pay until further notice forcing him to quit and making sure he couldn't get workers comp. Crazy.

We need to work for ourselves or for each other.

ART
    ART
    And unfortunately, non-Blacks and even certain off code Black people will go out their way to protect wypipo (especially if they are well-liked and favorable) and will even throw other Black people under the bus to do so.