The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who are your favorite singers based on vocal talent?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Who are some of the best vocal talents out there? Past and present. Past for me would probably be Marvin Gaye, he had that voice that everyone could recognize. I think the person who had the best vocal range out of everyone, would probably be Michael Jackson, but can't forget about Freddie Mercury and his vocal talent. Those two I'd say were some of the best singers around based on their vocal talent alone.

Name off your favorites. Feel free to post videos to go along with it if you want.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rob Halford from Judas Priest has a very impressive vocal range. His mother was an opera singer, so it's no wonder why he can sing low and high. Michael Jackson without a doubt was amazing when it came to vocals, and is without a doubt my all time favorite singer. You can hear Rob's vocal ranges in my favorite song from Judas Priest, Victim of Changes:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqSo85W10w4

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jennifer Hudson has that old-school soul sister voice. That is rare these days. Whitney Houston will always be in my top 5 for female singers. Such a shame she got caught up in abuse and drugs. Mariah Carey has a great voice for sure, not a fan of her recent self and work though. She has become annoying. I'll give one out for Celine Dion as well. She has an amazing voice. Toni Braxton can't be left out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Luther got me laid a few times in HS. When your macking game is weak, he'd be able to get you over the line. I don't just look at the voice, they gotta have the one thing white singer been trying to get but can't....'soul'.
    Parents, uncles, aunts, played that kind of music:

Patti LaBelle
    the Queen (and if you don't know that I'm talking about Aretha, check yourself)
    My spiritual wife, Nina Simone, had I been around 50 years ago, I'd put a ring her.