The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who Wants Some Mushroom Coffee?

leah.B1

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I'm sorry, but the disorganization is driving me crazy. 😩😩 You could just put the other 3 Hazelnut cup things in front of the two rows of Hazelnut cups, then put the Donut Shop Original cups in one column then the Donut Shop Regular cups in the column next to it? Then it would be nice, neat, and organized lol :)

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sorry, but the disorganization is driving me crazy. 😩😩 You could just put the other 3 Hazelnut cup things in front of the two rows of Hazelnut cups, then put the Donut Shop Original cups in one column then the Donut Shop Regular cups in the column next to it? Then it would be nice, neat, and organized lol :)
    See I filled it all in to make the picture look better and then I get called out for the organization. Tough world we live in.

But I usually only have two flavors hazelnut and and French vanilla and it is less triggering of your OCD.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Go Away GIF

No.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Disorganized is a bit harsh, it’s very organized but the K Cups are not arranged by brand and flavor.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Its not a bad pictureeee, just a little wonky organization is all 🤷🏽‍♀️. I see. That sounds like it could be pleasing to the eye and to the tastebuds.
    The man has a k-cup drawer in his house that’s a brotha that’s organized.

usher laugh

Most men will leave it in the box and put the box up next to the keurig.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is this better.

2963B8C9-38E1-4DA5-87E0-95FD7DA046BD.jpeg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL! It is beautiful 🥰🥰👏!! Very satisfying and hey, the next time you come and get some coffee, you can open up the drawer and instantly feel a little rejuvenation just from looking at them.
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Yes I see the light now! Going to make a Cappacino.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You WON'T be disappointed.
    If you use a coffee mug, use 2 sachets, one for a regular size cup. Depending on if you use sugar, 1 or 2 teaspoons according to the cup size. You can also use liquid creamer, Caramel Machiato is my go to in some.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    If you use a coffee mug, use 2 sachets, one for a regular size cup. Depending on if you use sugar, 1 or 2 teaspoons according to the cup size. You can also use liquid creamer, Caramel Machiato is my go to in some.
    I just ordered some and I have Caramel machiato in my fridgeThank you again for the info.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Laugh ALL YOU WANT, but Ganoderma has 20 benefits & I've been drinking it for at least 10 years. It's better than coffee & it's gourmet. How many benefits does regular degular coffee give anyone?

View attachment 5080
    Does it tastes like coffee? Or is it just mushroom juice and they are calling it coffee?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get why they want to bring forward alternatives. If you look deep into the coffee trade and even the chocolate trade, the foundation is on slave labor and it does involve Africans. The issue isn't the coffee bean, it is how it is sourced. I am sick of these "plant based" alternatives for everything even when they are just trying to replace once plant with another one. I don't even drink coffee all that often but I don't want this shit! Fix the system!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I get why they want to bring forward alternatives. If you look deep into the coffee trade and even the chocolate trade, the foundation is on slave labor and it does involve Africans. The issue isn't the coffee bean, it is how it is sourced. I am sick of these "plant based" alternatives for everything even when they are just trying to replace once plant with another one. I don't even drink coffee all that often but I don't want this shit! Fix the system!
    I drink it because of the benefits & I like coffee. It reminds me of Dr. Sebi's herbal products & I still use his Koromantee Elixir, which cleans every valve, organ, cell & cleans your blood as well.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Try GANODERMA. It tastes & smells better than any coffee I've ever had. You WON'T be disappointed.

View attachment 5089
    There's various kinds. Black, 4 in 1, 2 in 1, Reishi, etc. You decide which you like best. When you order, you also receive samples. I get it from Amazon.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Peace Gwen.
    I have never heard of mushroom tea. I’m learning how not to judge. I am a work in progress so please bear with me. What does it taste like?
    It tastes better than any tea I've ever had, it's natural & not factory processed, the cocoa too. If you've ever had any of Dr. Sebi's products, you'd know exactly what I mean. 100% natural, not chemically processed & it also has health benefits no other grocery store products have.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Bruh I know but both Caprice and GwynShivers are saying it’s good. I may try it.
    I've been drinking it for 10 years & you'll feel the benefits. Better mood, energetic, mental enhancement, cell improvement, clean blood, organs & valves. You'll know immediately after your first cup or a few cups. Tell me you don't feel any different & I'll say, "YOU MUST BE DEAD"! 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been drinking it for 10 years & you'll feel the benefits. Better mood, energetic, mental enhancement, cell improvement, clean blood, organs & valves. You'll know immediately after your first cup or a few cups. Tell me you don't feel any different & I'll say, "YOU MUST BE DEAD"! 💯
    Ok I’m going to cop some tomorrow and I’ll let you know if the mushroom powers me up on that Mario Brothers tip.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Ok I’m going to cop some tomorrow and I’ll let you know if the mushroom powers me up on that Mario Brothers tip.
    Alright brother, you won't be disappointed. It also depends on the individual, one cup or a few cups, but you should feel differently within that same week, internally.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sounds promising, not very interested in coffee. More interested in powder to add to my daily protein drink. Mushroom powder is generally quite expensive.
    I order from a company called SUN FOODS, until I know of a BOBO. They've had everything we've needed so far.