The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Wholesomeness

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s funny how at the very tiniest of ages you can see how children are no different from adults. The emotions, the thoughts, and etc are all there, it’s sometimes harder to recognize.

It may sound random but I feel like people treat children as a whole other species sometimes. They gaslight them, invalidate their feelings, assume they can’t understand things.

Having my son showed me that they are just people. My son is just another dude on this planet tryna get by day to day.

This cute little girl was tryna get her sleep and was woken up so she’s upset…same as we adults.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    At first I was like wtf but then I remember I make my son do sit-ups when he cries so yeah.

Awwwwwwww I love that. Then they grow up and be looking at you like:

cmblankstareprincenegropleasebwdisgusted
    This cracked me up mate 😅

But you ain't far from the truth though, that's how I'm currently looking at my pops.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    B1 are geniuses and creators. Just look around at the creations that B1 has contributed to this society. Or better look at how much has been stolen from B1.
    We are the ones who really need to get this in our heads. We do not need anyone. We have the power to do whatever is we want and we deserve the right to do so.