Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ONE PIECE MOVIE?!?

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

I read that ONE PIECE (My favorite manga & anime) is about to head towards the final chapters in the next 5 years. It makes me sad, but I think there are gonna be some awesome reveals, new movies, and tragic deaths as they head towards the last Island in search of the ONE PIECE.
Never really watch the whole series it's still ongoing I'll wait until it's done. the only anime I watch is Case Closed/Detective Conan
1657693348090.jpeg

TerraX1

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Never really watch the whole series it's still ongoing I'll wait until it's done. the only anime I watch is Case Closed/Detective Conan
View attachment 3419
Damn!!!!!! I thought I was a glutton for punishment of long ANIME shows! Case closed has more episodes than ONE PIECE Bro! Wasn't the original name Conan the detective? I like some of the movies but it would take me years to catch up. I think it will be up there with POKEMON in terms of longevity and episodes.

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Damn!!!!!! I thought I was a glutton for punishment of long ANIME shows! Case closed has more episodes than ONE PIECE Bro! Wasn't the original name Conan the detective? I like some of the movies but it would take me years to catch up. I think it will be up there with POKEMON in terms of longevity and episodes.
It took me three months to watch the whole series every day I watch one or two this when i was back in college and the movies are mostly not Canonical so I decided to skip them but overall great series it is just Japanese Sherlock Holmes and law and order mixed together

TerraX1

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I never got into One Piece. My youngest brother keeps telling me to watch it. I grew up with old-school anime. I was watching Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. I don't really care for the newer anime stuff.
Then you will love ONE PIECE! It first aired as an anime in 1997. Old School still rules of course! However, there are some shows that are classics in their own right (TRI GUN; Cow Boy Bee Bop; RUROUNI KENSHIN; Tenjo Tenge; HUNTER X HUNTER; etc) you might wanna give a glance to.

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Then you will love ONE PIECE! It first aired as an anime in 1997. Old School still rules of course! However, there are some shows that are classics in their own right (TRI GUN; Cow Boy Bee Bop; RUROUNI KENSHIN; Tenjo Tenge; HUNTER X HUNTER; etc) you might wanna give a glance to.
    I'll give it a try soon. I mean I know people keep saying how good it is but I never actually sat down at watched it. I didn't know it was an older anime either. I thought it was from like 2009.