Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Most of “us/FBA” understand & see political objectives for the Diaspora through a historical Geopolitical lens. I am not so sure that the Blk immigrants, or 1st generation born get this. FBA understands sovereignty, cultural differences & the importance of respect for these differences. So the 1st born generation, some student visa holders, etc., seem to be in a space where they are causing harm rather than building bridges between all aspects of the Diaspora . Certainly there are problems with FBA in terms of organizational & structural problems but at the end of the day we have been and were taught that no matter the differences, to be accepting & understanding hosts.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Most of “us/FBA” understand & see political objectives for the Diaspora through a historical Geopolitical lens. I am not so sure that the Blk immigrants, or 1st generation born get this. FBA understands sovereignty, cultural differences & the importance of respect for these differences. So the 1st born generation, some student visa holders, etc., seem to be in a space where they are causing harm rather than building bridges between all aspects of the Diaspora . Certainly there are problems with FBA in terms of organizational & structural problems but at the end of the day we have been and were taught that no matter the differences, to be accepting & understanding hosts.
Most Black Immigrants accept all the propaganda from the USA regarding us. So when they arrive, they treat us accordingly. But when WS rears its ugly heads, then we're their sistas & bruddas!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of people who immigrate here don't see the manipulation and the lies. They still see "the American dream" and I get wanting to have a positive mindset but they need to understand that people who were brought to this country through slavery never got a chance at that. A lot of them are cocky and act like they are better than people who have slave history as well and it just puts a bigger wedge between us and our heritage, history, and everything else robbed from us. I can't speak as someone who directly had family in slavery as both my parents are immigrants but I can see the damage.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of these "Why All The Hate Between #FBA and #BlackImmigrants" debates and arguments? It just seems tired and redundant at this point. How many times do people have to spell things out, clarify things, and point things out? How many times do FBA people have to state that most non-FBA are off code? How many times do we have to say that FBA people do not hate Black immigrants? Did anybody not already watch the debates with Tariq, TBA, and Tariq x DJ Akademiks already? The information is already out there. You're either for collective Black empowerment or not.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    My lineage was born here in Africa and I'm here in Africa I never immigrated to any thing but I visited many countries as a tourist all I can say is a black American an American in america is no different with a black African swimming and drowning right now in the sea I'm talking in thinking and doing and experience.

.Respect is earned not given.

.Meet the next person with the same energy they gave you.

.What you do not want done to yourself,do not do to others.

Hatred is every where even here in the continent hate is one thing that made us to be in this existence we are right now can we use that hate to survive what's coming or we can use that hate on ourselves and perish its your choice and its not compulsory

Attachments

IMG_20220626_203630_749.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of these "Why All The Hate Between #FBA and #BlackImmigrants" debates and arguments? It just seems tired and redundant at this point. How many times do people have to spell things out, clarify things, and point things out? How many times do FBA people have to state that most non-FBA are off code? How many times do we have to say that FBA people do not hate Black immigrants? Did anybody not already watch the debates with Tariq, TBA, and Tariq x DJ Akademiks already? The information is already out there. You're either for collective Black empowerment or not.
    It's tired and played out but people keep talking about it because it's dysfunctional. They'll rather point out issues than actually get to fixing it. I like that we've now cleared the air and made it clear that coons from all over will be ostracized but what now? How are we going to use that information and change of strategy to fix our situation? I could give a damn about a coon no matter if they are Black American, Caribbean, African, Martian, Alpha Centauri, Klingon, etc they can eat crap and die. Now let's work on home and fix this ish...

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    My lineage was born here in Africa and I'm here in Africa I never immigrated to any thing but I visited many countries as a tourist all I can say is a black American an American in america is no different with a black African swimming and drowning right now in the sea I'm talking in thinking and doing and experience.

.Respect is earned not given.

.Meet the next person with the same energy they gave you.

.What you do not want done to yourself,do not do to others.

Hatred is every where even here in the continent hate is one thing that made us to be in this existence we are right now can we use that hate to survive what's coming or we can use that hate on ourselves and perish its your choice and its not compulsory
    Thank you! We need to have an understanding between us so that we can heal and move forward. A lot of the conversation has gotten toxic and unproductive and it's largely due to village idiots standing on their soap box.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is ridiculous. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same talking points over and over again on Twitter. It is like these folks ran out of talking points.
    There was legit an 9 hour space on my timeline the other day. I don't know how people stay so long. I even have to split up the 4 hour Business broadcasts.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, I am just going to say this.

My uncle (The one who has hated me since I was born) bought (or sponsored) This dark hued Trinidadian bush bitch catalog wife. She was darker than I am but this fool was smitten with the funny accent slim figure. My mother and I could see this bitch is going to be a problem. Problem 1 was at the 1st family dinner at my grandfather's large (2 leafs added) oak dinner table and "Ondie" was fresh off the boat about a week. She sat at that table and said "She wasn't black and not to call her black", I shot back well better get use to being called a dumb dark nigga (hard ER). And it wasn't long before this bitch said she wouldn't mind if she could vote for Ol Racist Ronny.
    That comment stopped my grandfather from eating and that glare? Ooooo Weeeee. From that day in 1982 no one liked this bitch that was once caught stealing fancy hair products. Her older sister (She was already here married to a FBA) said the police found 1 of the stolen products deep in her cookie.
    What really turned the family off is my uncle already had a child from a prior relationship, this was little Bobby. This bitch gave him a jacked up choice to make. Either leave his ONLY son and only deal with her and their new anchor baby OR She and that anchor bitch are going back to her island.
    He chose her and that pissed of his father and mother and all 3 sisters. And now? Well lets just say after he turned his son in...to a crooked KKKop friend of his because he found out little bobby had a hot Glock. My cousin did 4 years in the federal and my uncle? He received $7500 for that tip.

So after reading everybodies replies I can honestly say Black Immigrants should have NEVER been let into this country until WE got ours first. Now look at all this phuck shit that has been baking 40 plus years. I have a GD cooning for Capital AfriCoon across the street from me and has lived there 25 or so years. He won't even speak to me or the other FBA home owners, but will be all teeth speaking to the Pinkertons, The Hobbi Dobbi's and the Glula-Glula's.

Phuck'em!!! They all can #HYON's

⚡✊🏾⚡

BTW I gave everyone that participated on this thread Props but it would be nice if I got at least 1 prop. That is how this system works right?

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So after reading everybodies replies I can honestly say Black Immigrants should have NEVER been let into this country until WE got ours first. Now look at all this phuck shit that has been baking 40 plus years. I have a GD cooning for Capital AfriCoon across the street from me and has lived there 25 or so years. He won't even speak to me or the other FBA home owners, but will be all teeth speaking to the Pinkertons, The Hobbi Dobbi's and the Glula-Glula's.
    One of the hosts of the Lunch Break is Caribbean is it “f**k him” too?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, I am just going to say this.

My uncle (The one who has hated me since I was born) bought (or sponsored) This dark hued Trinidadian bush bitch catalog wife. She was darker than I am but this fool was smitten with the funny accent slim figure. My mother and I could see this bitch is going to be a problem. Problem 1 was at the 1st family dinner at my grandfather's large (2 leafs added) oak dinner table and "Ondie" was fresh off the boat about a week. She sat at that table and said "She wasn't black and not to call her black", I shot back well better get use to being called a dumb dark nigga (hard ER). And it wasn't long before this bitch said she wouldn't mind if she could vote for Ol Racist Ronny.
    That comment stopped my grandfather from eating and that glare? Ooooo Weeeee. From that day in 1982 no one liked this bitch that was once caught stealing fancy hair products. Her older sister (She was already here married to a FBA) said the police found 1 of the stolen products deep in her cookie.
    What really turned the family off is my uncle already had a child from a prior relationship, this was little Bobby. This bitch gave him a jacked up choice to make. Either leave his ONLY son and only deal with her and their new anchor baby OR She and that anchor bitch are going back to her island.
    He chose her and that pissed of his father and mother and all 3 sisters. And now? Well lets just say after he turned his son in...to a crooked KKKop friend of his because he found out little bobby had a hot Glock. My cousin did 4 years in the federal and my uncle? He received $7500 for that tip.

Phuck'em!!! They all can #HYON's

⚡✊🏾⚡

BTW I gave everyone that participated on this thread Props but it would be nice if I got at least 1 prop. That is how this system works right?

BTW not attacking you just asking a question.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    equis? No he is good people and on code. I'd trust him on the battlefield with a loaded Kalashnikov covering my 6. But beside my messed up family there are 3 more families who married a black immigrant and those families have just as much on going turmoil if not more. I mean the running joke is Trinidad females are the cock roaches of the Caribbean, dumb as a box of wet rocks and nothing but a phucking disciplinary problem.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    equis? No he is good people and on code. I'd trust him on the battlefield with a loaded Kalashnikov covering my 6. But beside my messed up family there are 3 more families who married a black immigrant and those families have just as much on going turmoil if not more. I mean the running joke is Trinidad females are the cock roaches of the Caribbean, dumb as a box of wet rocks and nothing but a phucking disciplinary problem.
    So then it probably wouldnt be good to say fuck all Caribbeans because you would be saying fuck equis. I’m not telling you what to think, but i think your issue is with coons, bedbucks, and bedwenches rather than with someone’s region of birth. For every coon immigrant in your family we have a larry elder or stacy dash to match.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Thank you! We need to have an understanding between us so that we can heal and move forward. A lot of the conversation has gotten toxic and unproductive and it's largely due to village idiots standing on their soap
    Sentinels on sentinel island are the most village people on the face of earth outdating every darkie here on planet earth I will rather say the most intelligent or smart thinking village people I disagree with the statement of largely village idiots to be village doesn't mean dumb or idiots.

Nowadays we have more phony looking people due to social media a lot of keyboard warrior's on cyber space even that dumb slow bus kid is now a genius today due to social media any person can be anything or say something because no one is there to verify or to hold him/her accountable for so this people you are arguing with some of them might probably be white blacks or Asian on internet you can be anything that you wanna be...

What I encourage you is not to engage in watering fruitless backs and forth or power struggle with any one neither anything that does not save your time nor something that is not in your best interest.

White supremacy is global people will have to fight it where they are the sooner you triumph it the better soon the face of internet will change and it will be limited so while we still have the chance let's make it worth a while.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Sentinels on sentinel island are the most village people on the face of earth outdating every darkie here on planet earth I will rather say the most intelligent or smart thinking village people I disagree with the statement of largely village idiots to be village doesn't mean dumb or idiots.
    I think you’re misinterpreting an American Idiom. Village Idiot just means “the dumbass in your neighborhood”. It does not refer to an actual village at least not in modern usage.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So then it probably wouldnt be good to say fuck all Caribbeans because you would be saying fuck equis. I’m not telling you what to think, but i think your issue is with coons, bedbucks, and bedwenches rather than with someone’s region of birth. For every coon immigrant in your family we have a larry elder or stacy dash to match.
    Your right. I need to take it case by case and not carpet bomb like that. I was wrong to word it that way. And yes my problem is with coons that throw FBA's under the bus and are trying to adapt a long side WS. Which DOESN'T have a 401k or any type of retirement plan.🤷🏾‍♂️

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I think you’re misinterpreting an American Idiom. Village Idiot just means “the dumbass in your neighborhood”. It does not refer to an actual village at least not in modern usage
    If that was the usage definitely I wouldn't know thanks for the correction.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Typical human behaviour when one group is jealous and or envious of the other group and the envied group responds proactively to rebuff and protect itself and its assets. The immigrant class mentality is to sabotage, undermine and discredit FBA's legitimacy for reparations because they'd be excluded from receiving any benefits so they vent their frustration by disparaging FBAs and by flagrantly colluding with the oppressor class to augment their resentment. Jealousy is an ughly and very pernicious trait. The immigrant class are resentful because they can't be asked to do the work of organising themselves throughout the diaspora to make demands for reparations from THEIR former colonial enslavers. It's all very sad, pathetic and wholly preventable because it just takes the will to do it.
    They'll be even more mad when FBA succeeds in their legitimate claim for reparations 👍🏿👊🏿

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Typical human behaviour when one group is jealous and or envious of the other group and the envied group responds proactively to rebuff and protect itself and its assets. The immigrant class mentality is to sabotage, undermine and discredit FBA's legitimacy for reparations because they'd be excluded from receiving any benefits so they vent their frustration by disparaging FBAs and by flagrantly colluding with the oppressor class to augment their resentment. Jealousy is an ughly and very pernicious trait. The immigrant class are resentful because they can't be asked to do the work of organising themselves throughout the diaspora to make demands for reparations from THEIR former colonial enslavers. It's all very sad, pathetic and wholly preventable because it just takes the will to do it.
    They'll be even more mad when FBA succeeds in their legitimate claim for reparations 👍🏿👊🏿
    The most succinct and accurate portrayal of the current fisticuffs I've had the pleasure of reading.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The immigrant class are resentful because they can't be asked to do the work of organising themselves throughout the diaspora to make demands for reparations from THEIR former colonial enslavers.
    To this point, a lot of people don't want to do that because you have to be self-sufficient. A lot of people are comfortable with White people running everything. They are comfortable with White people having all the science and technology as long as they can live a comfortable life. They will never want reparations because the onus would be on themselves to succeed. If we get reparations and become self sufficient it will highlight their collective failure in abandoning home.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To this point, a lot of people don't want to do that because you have to be self-sufficient. A lot of people are comfortable with White people running everything. They are comfortable with White people having all the science and technology as long as they can live a comfortable life. They will never want reparations because the onus would be on themselves to succeed. If we get reparations and become self sufficient it will highlight their collective failure in abandoning home.
    I'd like to add that they don't like planning anything either. I got respect for Sri Lanka for making moves against their corrupt government, but what is their plan and long term goal now? Are they ready to run the country? Do they have weapons? Do they have a strategy? What's next other than swimming in the president's pool, and laying on his floor watching television? Toppling an evil regime requires that you have so much in place like who will run the infrastructure? Do you gather in one place or have satellite headquarters in multiple places? As FBA's move closer to toppling white supremacy, are we discussing our "plan" for take over and replacement of the current system of things? Finally, how do you deal with your traitorous group?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd like to add that they don't like planning anything either. I got respect for Sri Lanka for making moves against their corrupt government, but what is their plan and long term goal now? Are they ready to run the country? Do they have weapons? Do they have a strategy? What's next other than swimming in the president's pool, and laying on his floor watching television? Toppling an evil regime requires that you have so much in place like who will run the infrastructure? Do you gather in one place or have satellite headquarters in multiple places? As FBA's move closer to toppling white supremacy, are we discussing our "plan" for take over and replacement of the current system of things? Finally, how do you deal with your traitorous group?
    Facts, facts, facts. What you don't want is an evil group to come out of the rubble and take control over the country. Then you end up going from one evil entity to the next. If you topple your government you better be ready for the next step. If you're not ready to fight and commit violence you will be screwed. You need to be able to topple the government and the plant yourself as the one to bring order. When people challenge you have to stop them out. All the traitors...you have to either lock em up or send them to Jesus.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts, facts, facts. What you don't want is an evil group to come out of the rubble and take control over the country. Then you end up going from one evil entity to the next. If you topple your government you better be ready for the next step. If you're not ready to fight and commit violence you will be screwed. You need to be able to topple the government and the plant yourself as the one to bring order. When people challenge you have to stop them out. All the traitors...you have to either lock em up or send them to Jesus.
    Bruh.......JC don't exist.......and jail cell space is limited you know.........hell has plenty of room tho! I'm down with everything you said here! FR, FR!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If we stop looking at color and start focusing on the behavior we could move on from this hate argument. Black people engaging in White Supremacy on us is what it is. I can't be arguing with Black people about Black people acting White all day. It is a brain drain. We know why these people behave the way they do. I think honing in on the skin color instead of showing how EVERYBODY hates Black Americans should be the discussion. We have no friends. Separate yourself and be free.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yes!!!! send them to Jesus
    snoop dogg yas GIF by VH1

stop recycling evil. White Supremacy got everybody messed up. They gonna swoop right in and do a thing... like always. That's why you can't be desperate and you gotta prep so you won't make decisions like this and have no long-term strategy to survive, govern, and feed the people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

stop recycling evil. White Supremacy got everybody messed up. They gonna swoop right in and do a thing... like always. That's why you can't be desperate and you gotta prep so you won't make decisions like this and have no long-term strategy to survive, govern, and feed the people.
    100%. When the USA left Afghanistan the Taliban didn't play around...they was going door to door ready to send niggas to Allah.

"Oh you was translating for the Americans...OFF TO ALLAH!"
    "Oh you told them where our hideouts are...OFF TO ALLAH"

They had the traitors running for the American airplanes because they knew there was no safe haven in Afghanistan. Same thing happened in Vietnam, if you were collaborating with the Americans it was your ass when the US left. So many African leaders DO NOT do this and end up getting overthrown.

If someone is willing to throw everyone into slavery for their own gain they DESERVE to die. I'll talk it out with Jesus later.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"Come on Jesus that nigga was a coon don't put that kill on my record...he was trying to sell us out to Belgium"

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    True about them being comfortable on the plantation but disagree on need to be self sufficient to pursue the task. One only needs the will to be proactive about it. A group approach is more impactful but an individual can pave a widening path. I'm contemplating do something myself rather than wait on others because time is of the essence if I want to reap some benefits in my lifetime.
    Your final paragraph highlights a good point but my only criticism is that you should refrain from expressing 'if we get reparations' and run with 'WHEN we get reparations . . .' Positive mindset is needed in this fight

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True about them being comfortable on the plantation but disagree on need to be self sufficient to pursue the task. One only needs the will to be proactive about it. A group approach is more impactful but an individual can pave a widening path. I'm contemplating do something myself rather than wait on others because time is of the essence if I want to reap some benefits in my lifetime.
    Your final paragraph highlights a good point but my only criticism is that you should refrain from expressing 'if we get reparations' and run with 'WHEN we get reparations . . .' Positive mindset is needed in this fight
    But if you don't have a desire for self sufficiency why push to change the situation at all? Why not just keep the status quo? Everything works, you can get a job, make money, make a living, you just gonna see someone that looks like you get shot every now and then. Wouldn't you say that Black Empowerment is a desire for Self-Sufficiency?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

White subprecacy does NOT have me messed up thank you very much! Besides, some of us give those evil bastards waaaay too much credit because they are messed up themselves. Just because they give themselves a misnomer label doesn't me WE have to accept it. Of course they'll be in fighting - it's human nature; it's about curtailing such behaviours and for us ostracism and dissociation is the best solution. Throwing one's hat into the ring out of mental exhaustion is not the solution but is very telling of the one choosing that option. Saddle up, buckle up - it's a long bumpy ride but well get there in the end 👍🏿

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White subprecacy does NOT have me messed up thank you very much! Besides, some of us give those evil bastards waaaay too much credit because they are messed up themselves. Just because they give themselves a misnomer label doesn't me WE have to accept it. Of course they'll be in fighting - it's human nature; it's about curtailing such behaviours and for us ostracism and dissociation is the best solution. Throwing one's hat into the ring out of mental exhaustion is not the solution but is very telling of the one choosing that option. Saddle up, buckle up - it's a long bumpy ride but well get there in the end 👍🏿
    I didn't label "you" as anything. My comment was general. They are evil and I'm giving them all the credit as a Black Southern American and descendant of chattel slavery. My people have been victims of domestic violence, including mental, physical, emotional, and financial violence. We've been indoctrinated with Willie Lynch psychological warfare. We've been used against each other by our own intelligence agencies to keep us divided so they can conquer us. My parents LIVED Jim Crow. We have slaveholder last names. Spare me.

I notice you have that British flag on your profile, which means our struggle is different. You should respect that.

People have a right to be angry and tired. It's natural. It's human. There are many who aren't able to withstand the psychological abuse of White Supremacy. Some sell out, some fall out, and some choose escapism, pretending there is no problem at all. Others of us stand in the gap for the weak, and call out the sellouts so as not to destroy more. We all have different talents, skills, and abilities. Being able to see how White Supremacy has damaged us to the point we can't even accept critique of our shortcomings is also a win for White Supremacy. All of our people are not weak, we simply have plenty of evil among our ranks willing to put self before the collective which is very much not Black American way. If we focus on OUR ways and unify leaving those who disrupt in the dust, perhaps we could move a few steps forward.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I didn't label "you" as anything. My comment was general. They are evil and I'm giving them all the credit as a Black Southern American and descendant of chattel slavery. My people have been victims of domestic violence, including mental, physical, emotional, and financial violence. We've been indoctrinated with Willie Lynch psychological warfare. We've been used against each other by our own intelligence agencies to keep us divided so they can conquer us. My parents LIVED Jim Crow. We have slaveholder last names. Spare me.

I notice you have that British flag on your profile, which means our struggle is different. You should respect that.

People have a right to be angry and tired. It's natural. It's human. There are many who aren't able to withstand the psychological abuse of White Supremacy. Some sell out, some fall out, and some choose escapism, pretending there is no problem at all. Others of us stand in the gap for the weak, and call out the sellouts so as not to destroy more. We all have different talents, skills, and abilities. Being able to see how White Supremacy has damaged us to the point we can't even accept critique of our shortcomings is also a win for White Supremacy. All of our people are not weak, we simply have plenty of evil among our ranks willing to put self before the collective which is very much not Black American way. If we focus on OUR ways and unify leaving those who disrupt in the dust, perhaps we could move a few steps forward.
    First of all, you're preaching to the converted and there is NO intentional 'disrespect'. If you feel an apology is owed I can only propose one for the unedited typos in retrospect as it is my perception that you misinterpreted my comment and sentiment simply based on my current geographic location which has become an automatic go to defence when a comment is or perceived to be contrary in response to a comment by an FBA. Get over yourself -I merely attempted to make a personal distinction in response to your generalised statement. I feel FBAs' pain regardless of MY geographic ethnicity because we're ALL black in this struggle against the one enemy!
    I'm also cognitively aware of the historic and current FBA struggle in racist America as well as the bigger geo political struggle of ALL black people throughout the diaspora so there's no need to be overly discriminatory and or judgemental whenever a non FBA makes a comment which, I notice, invariably gets misconstrued.
    I liked your comment and merely added to it with my spin which you clearly took offence to 🙄 It's an interchange of 'opinions'!
    Oh, and FYI, I'm also proud of MY black non FBA heritage because my ancestors' inhumane suffering was a precursor to that of FBAs from which inspirational warrior spirit was transported to the Americas by those that resisted. Just because I am domiciled in the UK doesn't mean it's my birth place or pledged allegiance to it. I'm not hanging onto FBAs' coat tail -I'm merely lending supporting and am fully aware of who's culpable for colonial reparations.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really don't GAF if they like #FBA or not, you don't have to like us but you are sure as hell going to respect us.
    I've had bad experiences with immigrants since 6th grade, the first time I met an African immigrant. He was a counselor at our school outdoor camp, he treated my brother and me like shit. we were 2 out of 5 of the only black kids at this camp. He would push his fingernail under our fingernails if we did anything he didn't like. I hated that muthafu*ka.

That was the real first encounter with an African immigrant. in the 80s most of the Crip nixxas that came to my city were Haitian or balize. Now I understand why I never vibed with any African immigrant, they never seen themselves as one of us.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I really don't GAF if they like #FBA or not, you don't have to like us but you are sure as hell going to respect us.
    I've had bad experiences with immigrants since 6th grade, the first time I met an African immigrant. He was a counselor at our school outdoor camp, he treated my brother and me like shit. we were 2 out of 5 of the only black kids at this camp. He would push his fingernail under our fingernails if we did anything he didn't like. I hated that muthafu*ka.

That was the real first encounter with an African immigrant. in the 80s most of the Crip nixxas that came to my city were Haitian or balize. Now I understand why I never vibed with any African immigrant, they never seen themselves as one of us.
    That was so unfortunate and what a wicked ignorant brute to treat you like that. I'm not FBA and cannot for the life of me overstand why Africans hate black Americans so much when they have a lot to answer for?!! Also some black Caribbeans in their ignorance have the same mindset though I hasten to add not all are like that.
    I think the hatred stems from both misplaced pride and envy because their level of resistance against their oppressors was less in comparison and are ashamed of the defeatism they adopted. They even hate people from the Caribbean too!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Excellent points. Sri Lanka's coup was an act of spontaneity borne out of dire economic frustration that only impacted the lives of the underclass. It reminded me of the Arab spring in 2012. Sometimes these things need to happen spontaneously. I'm sure they'd have preferred a planned coup but people were hurting too much out of economic deprivation and starvation. I hope their stance has a domino effect globally!
    It'll be extremely tricky for FBAs to make strategic plans covertly -that'll take an act of God!😂😂👍🏿 Niggas be snitching to Massa for butter biscuits and putting it all over social media -not to mention that cowardly terrified WS have been monitoring and bugging black thought influencers' mobile phones 24/7 for decades. Sometimes spontaneity can be advantageous. I'm confident we'll succeed against all the odds!👍🏿👊🏿

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been tired of it, but everybody's perspective is different... I appreciate the conversation, but some ppl are taking it to far, .. some of these skits and convos, what can I say ... "They don't like me, think they are better" ..ok, so where's the bigger person that's wants to break bread and come to a consensus .. What more, we are still falling for divide and conquer..like, bruh!? Sometimes I feel like yt ppl are intentionally trying to divide, like the Panthers ... We are wasting time , the enemy is playing us, while we play a zero sum game, chase crumbs, play gladiator entertainment for yt ppl, etc, they are sitting back laughing ... You mean, they fighting other melanins vs fighting their real enemy? Sounds about right.We gotta think, are we playing the cog for WS? Feel sorry for the souls who don't know .. Advancement, all the rest is just noise and can be counterproductive .. in some instances, FBA is at an advantage , they know who the enemy is .. others are blind sided, ie Patrick L from Congo, P Spencer from JA, going back to Louima ... there's lack of knowledge, and the separation is by design ... They fear us coming together

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I have been tired of it, but everybody's perspective is different... I appreciate the conversation, but some ppl are taking it to far, .. some of these skits and convos, what can I say ... "They don't like me, think they are better" ..ok, so where's the bigger person that's wants to break bread and come to a consensus .. What more, we are still falling for divide and conquer..like, bruh!? Sometimes I feel like yt ppl are intentionally trying to divide, like the Panthers ... We are wasting time , the enemy is playing us, while we play a zero sum game, chase crumbs, play gladiator entertainment for yt ppl, etc, they are sitting back laughing ... You mean, they fighting other melanins vs fighting their real enemy? Sounds about right.We gotta think, are we playing the cog for WS? Feel sorry for the souls who don't know .. Advancement, all the rest is just noise and can be counterproductive .. in some instances, FBA is at an advantage , they know who the enemy is .. others are blind sided, ie Patrick L from Congo, P Spencer from JA, going back to Louima ... there's lack of knowledge, and the separation is by design ... They fear us coming together
    Yep, they certainly do fear us coming together because it means a paradigm shift of supremacy and ultimately no more white privilege. The paradox is that most of our people don't even know that we're more powerful than our enemies if only we'd come together. And yes, it is tiresome and depressing having to constantly battle this evil regime.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The vitriol is with FBA and OFF CODE non FBAs.

Secondly, who gives a f*ck how the off code non FBAs feel? Real talk. What the f*ck they gonna do but be mad? Waste of time and energy in my humble opinion.
    I suggest the on code FBA and non FBAs in America get on the business of getting business done. The FBA coons and non FBA off code peoples can do whatever.
    Lastly, had a majority of us non FBAs been on code, it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The vitriol is with FBA and OFF CODE non FBAs.

Secondly, who gives a f*ck how the off code non FBAs feel? Real talk. What the f*ck they gonna do but be mad? Waste of time and energy in my humble opinion.
    I suggest the on code FBA and non FBAs in America get on the business of getting business done. The FBA coons and non FBA off code peoples can do whatever.
    Lastly, had a majority of us non FBAs been on code, it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.
    There has always been a rivalry issue standing in the way and back in the day, Malcolm and Hampton, it was cowardly jealous FBAs selling each other out to the flippin FBI! Stop blaming non FBAs for everything! FBAs have a legitimate claim and the US Gov knows it so your beef should squarely be focused on them ignoring your claim and simply ignore quarrelsome non FBAs that are non supportive instead of tarring everyone with the one negative brush.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There has always been a rivalry issue standing in the way and back in the day, Malcolm and Hampton, it was cowardly jealous FBAs selling each other out to the flippin FBI! Stop blaming non FBAs for everything! FBAs have a legitimate claim and the US Gov knows it so your beef should squarely be focused on them ignoring your claim and simply ignore quarrelsome non FBAs that are non supportive instead of tarring everyone with the one negative brush.
    I think RCNAL is right on the money but his message is becoming the fringe. It should be simple…

- Coons gotta go no matter ethnicity or creed.

But what’s happening is simply more tribalism. Black Americans said “we all Black” and found out other Black people identified by their tribe/nation and so a lot of Black Americans are saying “FBA is our tribe”.

It’s a losing strategy and I feel that a lot of people are losing focus.