Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    4-24-2022 CNN+ went head to head with New Black media and lost big. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Marcel was on this Broadcast...
    The Good thing about this broadcast is that Marcel basically set the president that candidates that are contending for the black vote must come and talk to black people (as predicted by TBA and The Professor during summer of 2020).
    • The goofy negros have been put on notice, from this point on.

Last edited:

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    MArcel was saying the right things. My only concern is that Tamera chick he's aligned himself with. I don't think he'll sell us out, but I don't think he has the juice to get it done. I do applaud his efforst and hope this will inspire us to start putting our own people in these positions more often. I did throw him a couple of bucks after he did that twitter spaces with Michael Astronaut from the Rot

il_matic

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    MArcel was saying the right things. My only concern is that Tamera chick he's aligned himself with. I don't think he'll sell us out, but I don't think he has the juice to get it done. I do applaud his efforst and hope this will inspire us to start putting our own people in these positions more often. I did throw him a couple of bucks after he did that twitter spaces with Michael Astronaut from the Rot
    We have to support all of them. No one else will even say the word reparations. We have Marcel, Tamara, and Rev William Summerville.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We have to support all of them. No one else will even say the word reparations. We have Marcel, Tamara, and Rev William Summerville.
    NO we don't. All kinds of trick bag language can get snuck in under the banner of reparations. From what I understand Tamara was on the immigration and LGTBTCBY tip. Reparations talk is gonna be sexy for a lot of politicians, but unless they specificaaly say for FBA only. I ain't giving them a second thought. to quote TBA, "paperwork ALWAYS under review"

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm listening to the interview now. I think Marcel means well, but him running under the Democratic Party is a huge red flag for me. And two, he wants better plantation conditions, but not destroy the plantation. Me personally, I'm not a fan of that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    CNN is a joke. I don't care how many black people they hire, they hire nothing but coons.

I can't wait for this network to crash and burn. We need to look to independent media these days. These corporations have been bought out by big companies to manipulate us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have to earn our support. You can see straight up trick bag language on some of their sites bruh why would you give them your support? We need to detach from dogmatism not simply redirect it to Black people. You're saying we should support someone who on their site says they want to give our reparations to everybody Black. The words are not minced, not typo'd it says it straight up. It's "Rising Tide Lifts All Boats" in Black face.

NO we don't. All kinds of trick bag language can get snuck in under the banner of reparations. From what I understand Tamara was on the immigration and LGTBTCBY tip. Reparations talk is gonna be sexy for a lot of politicians, but unless they specificaaly say for FBA only. I ain't giving them a second thought. to quote TBA, "paperwork ALWAYS under review"
    Yes.
    I'm listening to the interview now. I think Marcel means well, but him running under the Democratic Party is a huge red flag for me. And two, he wants better plantation conditions, but not destroy the plantation. Me personally, I'm not a fan of that.
    Well I can see why he would run as a Democrat because it's good marketing a familiarity. In addition, let's say he ran as an Independent and won, it would still be the same albatross working against him. Lastly, better plantation conditions leads to better mobilization which leads to being able to have a greater voice as this country runs on money and violence. If he ran and said "I want to destroy the USA" he would not even be viable.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have to earn our support. You can see straight up trick bag language on some of their sites bruh why would you give them your support? We need to detach from dogmatism not simply redirect it to Black people. You're saying we should support someone who on their site says they want to give our reparations to everybody Black. The words are not minced, not typo'd it says it straight up. It's "Rising Tide Lifts All Boats" in Black face.

Yes.

Well I can see why he would run as a Democrat because it's good marketing a familiarity. In addition, let's say he ran as an Independent and won, it would still be the same albatross working against him. Lastly, better plantation conditions leads to better mobilization which leads to being able to have a greater voice as this country runs on money and violence. If he ran and said "I want to destroy the USA" he would not even be viable.
    I feel ya. I understand his decision. I just don't believe in reparations without separation.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel ya. I understand his decision. I just don't believe in reparations without separation.
    I get that but it doesn't have to be written in the legislation. The like-minded Black people will start linking and building together off the strength. You and I are cooperating WITHOUT reparations just imagine what we would be doing with an extra $4k/month, grants, etc.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I listened to the interview in full and I agree with many points and parts of Marcel's agenda. HOWEVER there were and continues to be a few red flags for me. The first is the fact that he has yet to add Blk child welfare reform/abolitionist policies to his agenda. He brought up criminal justice reform/ abolition but keeps refusing to add child welfare to the agenda. I know he is aware of this urgent issue because I have reached out to him personally and STILL haven't heard back from him and this is the case with Tamara as well. I am more than legit, creditable and have been fighting for Blk families for YEARS with no support from any elected officials past or future. I'm also the founder/president of the National African American Families First and Preservation Association (NAFPAorg) so I don't understand why I'm being ignored by these proBlk candidates. I can't and won't support any candidate that refuses to add federal/state protective legislation for Blk families and I know Marcel knows the importance of federal legislation because he brought it up in his interview. Moreover, he knows the importance of the sanctity of Blk families and even the risk to Blk families by CPS (because he brought it up briefly in his interview) but completely disregarded the need for the African American Child Welfare Act/African American Families Preservation Act to achieve this because our families are constantly being targeted and PERMANENTLY destroyed by CPS. He understands that Native Americans have protective legislation but ignores the fact that Blk families need the same legislation which is what the above act is meant to accomplish. He wants to abolish the police but won't push for abolishing CPS. Blk child welfare reform/abolition is an important issue for Blk families especially since over 50 percent and 1in10 Blk families are negativity impacted by this white supremacist institution. I have and continue to make myself available to Marcel and Tamara to provide policy suggestions and any assistance whatever regarding child welfare and there has been nothing. So yeah, I won't endorse or fully support him or anyone else until they many Blk child welfare policies a part of their Blk agenda. Reparations isn't enough.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I listened to the interview in full and I agree with many points and parts of Marcel's agenda. HOWEVER there were and continues to be a few red flags for me. The first is the fact that he has yet to add Blk child welfare reform/abolitionist policies to his agenda. He brought up criminal justice reform/ abolition but keeps refusing to add child welfare to the agenda. I know he is aware of this urgent issue because I have reached out to him personally and STILL haven't heard back from him and this is the case with Tamara as well. I am more than legit, creditable and have been fighting for Blk families for YEARS with no support from any elected officials past or future. I'm also the founder/president of the National African American Families First and Preservation Association (NAFPAorg) so I don't understand why I'm being ignored by these proBlk candidates. I can't and won't support any candidate that refuses to add federal/state protective legislation for Blk families and I know Marcel knows the importance of federal legislation because he brought it up in his interview. Moreover, he knows the importance of the sanctity of Blk families and even the risk to Blk families by CPS (because he brought it up briefly in his interview) but completely disregarded the need for the African American Child Welfare Act/African American Families Preservation Act to achieve this because our families are constantly being targeted and PERMANENTLY destroyed by CPS. He understands that Native Americans have protective legislation but ignores the fact that Blk families need the same legislation which is what the above act is meant to accomplish. He wants to abolish the police but won't push for abolishing CPS. Blk child welfare reform/abolition is an important issue for Blk families especially since over 50 percent and 1in10 Blk families are negativity impacted by this white supremacist institution. I have and continue to make myself available to Marcel and Tamara to provide policy suggestions and any assistance whatever regarding child welfare and there has been nothing. So yeah, I won't endorse or fully support him or anyone else until they many Blk child welfare policies a part of their Blk agenda. Reparations isn't enough.
    There is never going to be a perfect candidate though. Let’s say we get reparations but no specific laws to tame CPS. We’ll have more money, more resources, and etc to fight the system. If a CPS agent tries to take our children from us we’ll have cash to actually fight them. So your cause is righteous but if we could get you and your kids:
    • Monthly cash payments
    • Free college tuition
    • Protected class status
    • Punishment for police who harm them
    • Grants for homes and businesses
    You’d throw all that away because there were no protections for child welfare? Even though all of that would make it easier to protect Black children? Sometimes perfect is the enemy of good enough.

What if you could get a grant to expand your organization because of reparations? Or what if everyone in your family totaled $20k/month in monthly payout you would sacrifice that because you didn’t get the protections you wanted in the first bill?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is never going to be a perfect candidate though. Let’s say we get reparations but no specific laws to tame CPS. We’ll have more money, more resources, and etc to fight the system. If a CPS agent tries to take our children from us we’ll have cash to actually fight them. So your cause is righteous but if we could get you and your kids:
    • Monthly cash payments
    • Free college tuition
    • Protected class status
    • Punishment for police who harm them
    • Grants for homes and businesses
    You’d throw all that away because there were no protections for child welfare? Even though all of that would make it easier to protect Black children? Sometimes perfect is the enemy of good enough.

What if you could get a grant to expand your organization because of reparations? Or what if everyone in your family totaled $20k/month in monthly payout you would sacrifice that because you didn’t get the protections you wanted in the first bill?
    I understand where you're coming from and something especially reparations is better than nothing. However, I'd have to have the opportunity to at least voice my concerns about this issue to said candidate and hear thier answers before I would fully support him or her.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    4-24-2022 CNN+ went head to head with New Black media and lost big. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

Excellent Broadcast as usual. I commend our brother Marcel for having the spirit of James Baldwin. We give him the juice. Never fret over insurmountable odds. Our ancestors have shown there will always be hurdles but as usual our superior indomitable spirit will always carry us through. We are winning because the code is producing our own candidates. In that regard this interview shows our progress. This is only the beginning. Tangibles or Revolution!!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Excellent Broadcast as usual. I commend our brother Marcel for having the spirit of James Baldwin. We give him the juice. Never fret over insurmountable odds. Our ancestors have shown there will always be hurdles but as usual our superior indomitable spirit will always carry us through. We are winning because the code is producing our own candidates. In that regard this interview shows our progress. This is only the beginning. Tangibles or Revolution!!
    His spirit is so refreshing. You see all these coons on tik tok and twitter and become disillusioned at times.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His spirit is so refreshing. You see all these coons on tik tok and twitter and become disillusioned at times.
    The coonery is outrageous. That is why as Dr Claud Anderson said we need resources so we can punish those who go against our interest. Cooning only exists because our oppressors have overwhelming force in the form of resources. We close that gap with tangibles and connery will subside considerably. How many more of our men can keep the community in check when we have the resources to reward and punish.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    The coonery is outrageous. That is why as Dr Claud Anderson said we need resources so we can punish those who go against our interest. Cooning only exists because our oppressors have overwhelming force in the form of resources. We close that gap with tangibles and connery will subside considerably. How many more of our men can keep the community in check when we have the resources to reward and punish.
    Outstanding post! It is the economic disparity and the desire for resource that leads to the betrayal. Now that is not to say that cowardice is not the undercurrent beneath them all because it is. But it is to say that we all have to eat and humans gravitate to where the food is. A dangling carrot does not work on a man who has had a filet mignon. He’ll actually be repulse at the fact that it hasn’t been roasted in a red wine redux.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t agree, they all should be vetted accordingly until they’re paper work checks out.Like they say all skin folks aint kin folks

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I honestly didn't know CNN had a streaming service, until I heard about it being cancelled.....😐

Black-Ish Comedy GIF by ABC Network

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Outstanding post! It is the economic disparity and the desire for resource that leads to the betrayal. Now that is not to say that cowardice is not the undercurrent beneath them all because it is. But it is to say that we all have to eat and humans gravitate to where the food is. A dangling carrot does not work on a man who has had a filet mignon. He’ll actually be repulse at the fact that it hasn’t been roasted in a red wine redux.
    Indeed!!!!

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t agree, they all should be vetted accordingly until they’re paper work checks out.Like they say all skin folks aint kin folks
    Part of being on code which I think people miss is giving the benefit of the doubt when the candidate is presenting a platform that pushes our interest. Don't compare to the Almighty but compare them to the alternative. When we empower our own candidates we can also break them if need be.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Part of being on code which I think people miss is giving the benefit of the doubt when the candidate is presenting a platform that pushes our interest. Don't compare to the Almighty but compare them to the alternative. When we empower our own candidates we can also break them if need be.
    Vetting is necessary. We have to recognize when we are performing the appropriate actions. Interviewing and questioning is part of the vetting process.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a balancing act though. Because we have to give the benefit of the doubt but we also have to have the context of history inform us. If a candidate is talking about reparations and they say “LGBTQIA or Disenfranchised enfranchised communities” it’s like.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a balancing act though. Because we have to give the benefit of the doubt but we also have to have the context of history inform us. If a candidate is talking about reparations and they say “LGBTQIA or Disenfranchised enfranchised communities” it’s like.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
    I think what throws people off about Marcel is that he is LGBT but his platform is pro black family. Ive been saying he has the spirit of James Baldwin.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BINGO ‼️‼️

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    CNN+, as well as CNN(Caucasian Nazi Network), either failed or is failing because people are able to subscribe to a variety of Online Pundits. Many of these pundits especially, NBM, are more informed and engage viewers in a much more intellectually challenging exchange.