Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why do Americans care so much for the Queen of England?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I don't get it. Social media, the news and everywhere else had coverage of the Queen of England the past couple days . All I see on social media right now is Queen Elizabeth this, Queen Elizabeth that. It's annoying the constant coverage she got after her passing. It's not like she was this good woman for christ sakes.

And of all days, 9-11, I'm still seeing coverage on her. Yet you'd think being the anniversary of 9-11 that'd be all over the place right now. But nope, I barely saw anything on social media as it was mostly about the Queen of England. At least from what I was seeing online.

Why does America care so much about her? I understand it in England and surrounding areas, but the US praising her makes no sense to me. She wanted to colonize or bring colonization to Africa if I remember correctly. I can't stand seeing all the praise she gets, especially in the US of all places.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't get it. Social media, the news and everywhere else had coverage of the Queen of England the past couple days . All I see on social media right now is Queen Elizabeth this, Queen Elizabeth that. It's annoying the constant coverage she got after her passing. It's not like she was this good woman for christ sakes.

And of all days, 9-11, I'm still seeing coverage on her. Yet you'd think being the anniversary of 9-11 that'd be all over the place right now. But nope, I barely saw anything on social media as it was mostly about the Queen of England. At least from what I was seeing online.

Why does America care so much about her? I understand it in England and surrounding areas, but the US praising her makes no sense to me. She wanted to colonize or bring colonization to Africa if I remember correctly. I can't stand seeing all the praise she gets, especially in the US of all places.
Irish TikTok ain’t having it.😂😂

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Because the TV tells them to.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It's going to matter to those who doesn't know their history because if they did, they would know that the so called Queen of England is as evil as they come.

Take a look at this picture and see what they stole from Africa and some of then are not even angry enough.
    FB_IMG_1663185771267.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same. I watch streaming services. I only know it's on TV because on Youtube all the stations' youtube channels are running live coverage of this shit.
    I didn't even know the 2022 MTV VMAs were on until the day after it aired and when I saw the NBM content creators and others complaining about the increasing amount of culture vultures at the VMAs. I don't often listen to FM radio either like I used to unless I'm in the car with someone. I can't tell you what movies are out and what new songs are popular right now. I divorced myself from a lot of this nonsense.

D

Deleted member 191

S
    I didn't even know the 2022 MTV VMAs were on until the day after it aired and when I saw the NBM content creators and others complaining about the increasing amount of culture vultures at the VMAs. I don't often listen to FM radio either like I used to unless I'm in the car with someone. I can't tell you what movies are out and what new songs are popular right now. I divorced myself from a lot of this nonsense.
    Same lol. If it's not on a streaming service or I don't hear about it haphazardly, I probably don't know about it. I only listen to FM radio because I'm a sports fan so when multiple sports are playing at the same time, one is on the AM station and the other is on the FM sister station lol otherwise, even music I listen to jazz on spotify and JazzRadio.com

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't seen anything about her cause I don't follow the damn news. LOL

I don't think it is an American thing, it is a media thing. Most people I know complained when they had their shows and stuff interrupted. Like yeah, mention it and say a few words, and move the f on.

E

educatedman23

I don't think it is an American thing, it is a media thing. Most people I know complained when they had their shows and stuff interrupted. Like yeah, mention it and say a few words, and move the f on.
    I only knew about her passing because my mom stays glued to mainstream television.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't understand either. It's definitely the media trying to paint her as some saint, yet she was just another colonizer. The Queen was not a good person.

I'm sure every news network will air her funeral if they haven't already. I think they mentioned the UK will have 10 days of mourning for her.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't understand either. It's definitely the media trying to paint her as some saint, yet she was just another colonizer. The Queen was not a good person.

I'm sure every news network will air her funeral if they haven't already. I think they mentioned the UK will have 10 days of mourning for her.
    You have to remember, most of the whites here are descendants of Europe, they see them as family, which they are. As for non White's tripping from her death, I see no reason why anyone not white would care.

E

educatedman23

By them constantly talking about her, it makes it look like everybody else's life in the country is meaningless.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only knew about her passing because my mom stays glued to mainstream television.
    A lot of older adults are still hooked but I feel like that will change as they age out. The MSM is losing its grip on people and I am glad to see it. Deliver real news and speak the truth, or gtfo.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Well, white Americans are cousins to Brits seeing that America was founded by its criminal underclass and dregs of its reject society that they didn't want to keep so understandably they have a vestige of affinity with the UK and its debauched monarchy. It's all one big white family in the west anyway as they are all interbred.
    We'll not hear the end of the witch queen's death until 2023 because they'll continue to treat her passing as the second coming of the Christ 🙄 Even in death she was still bestowed with egregious privilege -chaperoned by top brass military sycophants and pitstopped overnight in several of her royal residences via private plane, cortege of royal motorcade streaming along motorways and all manner of fanfare all funded by taxpayers! Swathes of strangers lamenting and crying for the biggest and longest benefits scrounger who didn't give a shit about them 😂😂 Dumb phucs!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Got a bank holiday out of it 👍🏿😂

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got a bank holiday out of it 👍🏿😂
    Even UK stores are closing their stores or offering specials due to this fortunate event leading to yet another unfortunate, corrupt, disgusting monarch rule.
    loMiIKc.png

jnUtPpd.jpg

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Even UK stores are closing their stores or offering specials due to this fortunate event leading to yet another unfortunate, corrupt, disgusting monarch rule.
    loMiIKc.png

jnUtPpd.jpg

Retailers never let an opportunity to cash in go by.

It will be insufferable nearer white jesus' birthday -he'll be 2022 and still in his crib 😂

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, white Americans are cousins to Brits seeing that America was founded by its criminal underclass and dregs of its reject society that they didn't want to keep so understandably they have a vestige of affinity with the UK and its debauched monarchy. It's all one big white family in the west anyway as they are all interbred.
    We'll not hear the end of the witch queen's death until 2023 because they'll continue to treat her passing as the second coming of the Christ 🙄 Even in death she was still bestowed with egregious privilege -chaperoned by top brass military sycophants and pitstopped overnight in several of her royal residences via private plane, cortege of royal motorcade streaming along motorways and all manner of fanfare all funded by taxpayers! Swathes of strangers lamenting and crying for the biggest and longest benefits scrounger who didn't give a shit about them 😂😂 Dumb phucs!

THE WORLD'S GREATEST WELFARE QUEEN ELIZABETH II COMING OF ANTI CHRIST.

uz6yd2c.jpg

Funny how racists hate welfare queens and criminals unless the criminal welfare queens are white "royalty."

They drag and mock welfare queens and criminals if they are Black, yet they worship the biggest white criminal welfare queens and kings who steal, kill, murder, lie, rape and colonize. Look how they worship the Royalty, the Confederacy, Trump, the white wealthy, and the white mafias.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    THE WORLD'S GREATEST WELFARE QUEEN ELIZABETH II COMING OF ANTI CHRIST.

uz6yd2c.jpg

Funny how racists hate welfare queens and criminals unless the criminal welfare queens are white "royalty."

They drag and mock welfare queens and criminals if they are Black, yet they worship the biggest white criminal welfare queens and kings who steal, kill, murder, lie, rape and colonize. Look how they worship the Royalty, the Confederacy, Trump, the white wealthy, and the white mafias.
    Yet the true stats/facts show that whites are THE number one welfare queens. They can't have that getting out so they use their racist media to paint black women as the welfare queens. It's the same MO everytime because they own and control media. That's why they need to withhold reparations from us because the gig would be up for them. That's why they sent Cosby to jail.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    loMiIKc.png

jnUtPpd.jpg

Not only stores, but gyms, libraries, a number of other places will be closed: The Queen's funeral: Which businesses are open and closed?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Lol like they're really treating this as if it's 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina. They need to get real and get all the way the FOH with this insulting BS. A white bitch dying is NOT the emergency they think it is.

Elizabeth II and the "royal" family are just like Kim Kardashian and her family. They are famous for absolutely nothing and considered "important." The royal family pretends to have class while the Kardashians don't have any class.

These evil wypipo will be alright unless those who they stole from and continue to steal from, Fake ass "royalty" and it's sycophants are acting like such white drama queens with this nonsense.

NEWSFLASH:
    The world doesn't revolve around Welfare Snow Queen Elizabeth II of unadulterated white supremacy and white entitlement or anybody else. 🗣🗣🗣

Being especially evil and corrupt doesn't make one "special." Elizabeth, the Church of England, the Pope, the Vatican, and company have more in common with Adolf Hilter, Stalin, and the Anti-Christ than Jesus Christ himself.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These evil wypipo will be alright (at least for now) unlike those who they stole from and continue to steal from. The fake ass "royalty" and its sycophants are acting like such white drama queens with this nonsense. If you want to see unfiltered self indulgence, self absorption, entitlement, vice, corruption, narcissism, and self importance on full 16K display, look no further than the British "royal" crime family.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yet the true stats/facts show that whites are THE number one welfare queens. They can't have that getting out so they use their racist media to paint black women as the welfare queens. It's the same MO everytime because they own and control media. That's why they need to withhold reparations from us because the gig would be up for them. That's why they sent Cosby to jail.
    The Founding Fathers and their associates were welfare kings and gangbangers too. They would rob, scam, con, lie, defraud, steal, colonize people's land, enslave people, rape, intentionally spread diseases to people to wipe them out, murder, fight and duel in the streets, have shootouts, get people murdered, and commit other criminal acts.

Yet they and other whites are celebrated for colonizing and getting kicked out of shithole Europe for being "wise" and creating the USA of today when it was the uncredited, enslaved Foundational Black Americans who were doing the real work by force while met with sheer brutality and violence of all sorts.

Whites also love to brag about their criminals while shaming Black people for "celebrating criminals."

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Lol like they're really treating this as if it's 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina. They need to get real and get all the way the FOH with this insulting BS. A white bitch dying is NOT the emergency they think it is.

Elizabeth II and the "royal" family are just like Kim Kardashian and her family. They are famous for absolutely nothing and considered "important." The royal family pretends to have class while the Kardashians don't have any class.

These evil wypipo will be alright unless those who they stole from and continue to steal from, Fake ass "royalty" and it's sycophants are acting like such white drama queens with this nonsense.

NEWSFLASH:
    The world doesn't revolve around Welfare Snow Queen Elizabeth II of unadulterated white supremacy and white entitlement or anybody else. 🗣🗣🗣

Being especially evil and corrupt doesn't make one "special." Elizabeth, the Church of England, the Pope, the Vatican, and company have more in common with Adolf Hilter, Stalin, and the Anti-Christ than Jesus Christ himself.
    Exceptional commentary! 👍🏿👊🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Exceptional commentary! 👍🏿👊🏿
    They've been arresting and charging people for voicing a dissenting opinion of the monarchy in public but dropping charges after public criticism of freedom of expression. A barrister was arrested for having a BLANK A4 piece of paper during procession when the police officer told him it posed a threat 😂😂😂😂