The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why does everything have to be gay?

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I know first hand about that. I'm driving the 37 Corbett bus route on Halloween night in San Francisco's LGBT District.
Two gay men try to get on my bus wearing nothing but FIG LEAVES! I immediately shut the door. They started yelling that they knew Harvey Milk personally & they'd get me fired! They called me everything they could think of, but I had the pleasure of driving away, with a big smile on my face. Leaving them at the bus stop wearing their TINY fig leaves! 😂
Needless to say, I didn't get fired & I'm so glad cameras were rolling.
Their stench of selfishness is unheard of because they were willing to get you fired just to please themselves which is unbelievable. Well, they should probably wear their ridiculous costume to wherever the hell they came out from in the first place.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
If two dudes rolled up wearing next to nothing, I would not only close the doors, I'd laugh and then drive away. Man these dudes have some nerve. Don't do this crap in public. No one wants to see that mess.
In their community, you see ALL kinds of strange things going on, daily. I just happened to be assigned to that area on that night. Still feel like I was set up to literally be THROWN UNDER THE BUS. 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In their community, you see ALL kinds of strange things going on, daily. I just happened to be assigned to that area on that night. Still feel like I was set up to literally be THROWN UNDER THE BUS. 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️
    I have a friend out in Cali who said the one year she was out during the Pride Parade and she saw at least 10 dudes who were COMPLETELY naked. Like everything showing and they were just casually walking by little kids. She said one even had a boner. Like for real!? How does anyone find this crap acceptable? No one should tolerate this level of indecency. I don't care if you are gay, just don't be bringing your fetishes onto public streets.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I have a friend out in Cali who said the one year she was out during the Pride Parade and she saw at least 10 dudes who were COMPLETELY naked. Like everything showing and they were just casually walking by little kids. She said one even had a boner. Like for real!? How does anyone find this crap acceptable? No one should tolerate this level of indecency. I don't care if you are gay, just don't be bringing your fetishes onto public streets.
    They say & do whatever they want in their community, no consequences. The children there will suffer at some point, they just don't know it yet.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every Black TV series has at least 1 LGBT character, an LGBT agenda, and even graphic LGBT sex scenes.
    It's like "payback" for the trend coming from all white to there having to be at least one black character in movies/TV. Now, instead of adding/modifying a character, they're just merging tokens LOL.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have had my fair share of how racist they can be and it's not something that's funny at all. There isn't even enough mouth to talk about it because they have the numbers gain.
    They think they're so fucking clever when they try (and fail) to read and shade their opponents by using the most unfunny, hurtful, vicious, fucked up, racist, stereotypical insults and clapbacks they can imagine on the spot. So much for stopping hate and bringing equality. Like bitch if I can't walk around naked in these streets, why the fuck should you? For any reason unless you fled naked from your bed in an active life or death situation? Leave that ratchet shit at home, the motel hotel, and those sleazy indoor dive bars with private rooms in the back.

The Black LGBT is way funnier than those white LGBT in general anyway even though they can sometimes get carried away too (well, Black people in general know how be humorous and crack and roast people).
    I know first hand about that. I'm driving the 37 Corbett bus route on Halloween night in San Francisco's LGBT District.
    Two gay men try to get on my bus wearing nothing but FIG LEAVES! I immediately shut the door. They started yelling that they knew Harvey Milk personally & they'd get me fired! They called me everything they could think of, but I had the pleasure of driving away, with a big smile on my face. Leaving them at the bus stop wearing their TINY fig leaves! 😂
    Needless to say, I didn't get fired & I'm so glad cameras were rolling.
    I can hear them now.

The white Gay dudes: You Bl@ck B1tch. How dare you?! Do you know who I am?! I will stop this ENTIRE fucking bus and go crazy on your black ghetto ass if you don't let us on right now! Look how homophobic you are you wretched witch. Who the hell do you think you are Whoopi Goldberg? You're daughter's probably a single mother slut with a little welfare bastard. We are all glorious body, and you dear hun, look like an oversized whale with Goodwill clothes from 1972.

*Looks at the bus and tries to gain and talk to an audience*

The white Gay dudes: Isn't this crazy? Like it's Unbelievable. I don't know why she's doing this. This is so illegal. She is being homophobic and racist too.. We don't have to put up with this crap. It's a free damn country.. LMAO .. get with the times *mockingly sings some Gay Broadway Musical number with extra shit added on* *tries to chat it up with the bus passengers*

You finally tell them on, "look yall gotta go, i cant let yall on, even the dispatch told me I gotta move on"

The white Gay dudes: you're 👏 not 👏 a 👏 boss 👏 bitch 👏 like 👏 us old hag.... nobody wants you though I do want your boss, lmao like we'll totally fuck him right here right now.. that's right honey, I want your supervisor's and manager's number. *laughs* mmmuuaaha *blows kisses* take care sweetheart
    Their stench of selfishness is unheard of because they were willing to get you fired just to please themselves which is unbelievable. Well, they should probably wear their ridiculous costume to wherever the hell they came out from in the first place.
    The gay / bi male community is stuck on spoiled brat mode, ego trips, vindication, making and enjoying drama scenes, arrogance, narcissism, hedonism, Peter Pan syndrome, sex addictive pleasures, vanity, advanced consumerism, backwards ways of thinking, white privilege remixes, etc. Their culture and subculture is just low vibrational while pretending to be high vibrational. Too many of the transwomen are just as entitled, ruthless, and unhinged if not worse.

A lot of society has unfortunately and proudly adopted their ways within the last several decades. No wonder society praises them so much. A lot of straights have embraced being as degenerate, lost, and dysfunctional as they are in some ways.

A lot of the lesbians can have some emotional and anger problems as well, but generally they are also the more mature and have sense despite some of the drama in their personal love life. Most of the bisexual women and some of the bisexual men I came across tend to have some sense too. There are some gay dudes with some sense, but many of the ones I came across don't. Even a lot of the ones that carry themselves as mature.
    They were virtually already naked with the assclaps, speedos, and butt floss they were wearing. These kind act like sex-deprived, degenerate whores and exhibitionists everywhere across the planet. In countries in Europe and elsewhere, they will perform full-blown sex acts in public streets, especially during Pride Parades, with zero fucks driven. Also, the allowed corruption and the proximity near children is leading towards pedophile territory. These kind claim if straights can do bad things, then we the LGBT can do worse things. # EqualityForAll

Ever heard of Scott Weiner, one of the gay politicians in Cali, that is helping to spearhead the rise of more perversion in these streets?
    They say & do whatever they want in their community, no consequences. The children there will suffer at some point, they just don't know it yet.
    Some of the children have already suffered by them, by they are pressured and shamed to stay silent so that the LGBT community can protect and maintain its public image. The children may also fear being labeled homophobic or transphobic.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're damn right about that. I was invited to a night party one time without know it's gay guys all night party, I saw hell that very night.

The kind of things they were doing, I never believed that I would see that in my life and it was so disgusting. I didn't stay up to 20 minutes and I was out of there for my sanity.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They were virtually already naked with the assclaps, speedos, and butt floss they were wearing. These kind act like sex-deprived, degenerate whores and exhibitionists everywhere across the planet. In countries in Europe and elsewhere, they will perform full-blown sex acts in public streets, especially during Pride Parades, with zero fucks driven. Also, the allowed corruption and the proximity near children is leading towards pedophile territory. These kind claim if straights can do bad things, then we the LGBT can do worse things. # EqualityForAll

Ever heard of Scott Weiner, one of the gay politicians in Cali, that is helping to spearhead the rise of more perversion in these streets?
    I feel like the LGBT agenda is messing with straight people at this point cause younger people can't hold down relationships and would rather sleep around. They are trying to live the gay lifestyle of zero shame, sex, and non-stop partying. I think at this point, there either needs to be laws set in place for these parades or they need to be canceled. Have your walk, dress up, celebrate, whatever... But keep your damn clothes on and stop humping each other in the streets.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like they already are. Why are so many kids these days thinking they are trans or "non-binary"? This was not a thing just 10 years ago. Even 20 years back, trans people were VERY rare. Now they are all over and many of them are under the age of 15!!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're damn right about that. I was invited to a night party one time without know it's gay guys all night party, I saw hell that very night.

The kind of things they were doing, I never believed that I would see that in my life and it was so disgusting. I didn't stay up to 20 minutes and I was out of there for my sanity.
    I really hate to inquire about this, but are you able to elaborate on exactly what you saw? And was it a mixed crowd, mainly whites, or mainly black? I need a crowd report so we can all compare our notes regarding these people. Use spoilers if you have to.
    This is a safe space. 🙏
    I feel like the LGBT agenda is messing with straight people at this point cause younger people can't hold down relationships and would rather sleep around. They are trying to live the gay lifestyle of zero shame, sex, and non-stop partying. I think at this point, there either needs to be laws set in place for these parades or they need to be canceled. Have your walk, dress up, celebrate, whatever... But keep your damn clothes on and stop humping each other in the streets.
    Over the years, I witnessed many queer males making comments along the lines of, "Lmao. This is NOW the heterosexuals' payback for how they treated us. We were and still are bombarded with all of those heterosexual agendas, heterosexual PDA, straight sex scenes and straight love scenes everywhere we go, so now the straights can now how it feels to be us when they see us gay people."

These same kind of queer males also seem lowkey envious of lesbians because they claim that everyone wants to see lesbians make out, but not gay guys make out. They claim people cheer and smile during lesbian scenes, while people get repulsed at gay scenes with guys. The grass is not greener because in actuality, the media and too many straight males sexually fetishize lesbians in an unhealthy manner, and lesbians and even other women complain about that shit nonstop. On top of that, unless it's another male doing the fetishizing, queer males don't like being fetishized either and they often complain about girls lusting over them, yaoi and gay male couples. Therefore, this complaint from the queer males is DOA and beyond moot. Just another reason for covert envy just because....

Remember that short film that went viral on YouTube years ago about a world where virtually everyone is gay and only a few straight people exist, but the straights are closeted? And they only have heterosexual sex during "breeding season?" The straight girl gets outed and ostracized to the point where she breaks down crying (I think she even got bullied, beat up, and disowned), while the closeted straight boy who likes her is able to back into the closet and let her suffer unscathed.

That entire YouTube video was and still is the ultimate revenge fantasy of the scorned, hurt gays. Just like Handmaid's Tale is one of the ultimate revenge fantasies of scorned, hurt male incels.

These are also the same kind of scorned, hurt gays who unlessly bitched and cried about being banned from donating blood because of "homophobia" even though they were actually banned because they are disproportionately at higher risk for HIV/AIDS than any other group. They claimed that the ban was doing more harm than good for people who needed blood and outright demanded to donate blood anyway despite being high risk for HIV/AIDS. And HIV/AIDS can take years to show up in one's blood. They care about their own feelings and privileges and "combating homophobia" more than the safety and well-being of others and the general public. Yes, the same general public that donated blood in droves for the 2016 Orlando Pulse shooting victims. Males who had sex with males were rightfully banned from donating blood until recently.

They were able to get the ban lifted and they only have to avoid sex for 1 year before donating blood. Many of them were still bitching and complaining about that, citing how "unrealistic" that is and that "1 year is too long" and how straights don't have restrictions!! Unbelievable and insufferable. They are never satisfied and don't care if they create the next Ryan White case, as long as they feel good (no pun intended).

I feel like they already are. Why are so many kids these days thinking they are trans or "non-binary"? This was not a thing just 10 years ago. Even 20 years back, trans people were VERY rare. Now they are all over and many of them are under the age of 15!!
    Those 200 transpeople that existed in the world before were tired of being alone. Misery loves company and the trans want their numbers to be bigger and stronger. That way, they can make every non-trans person miserable with their insufferable behaviors, ideologies, and power. If they can boost their numbers from 1% to even 5% of the population, then they can really overtake the political sphere and influence society for better or worse (definitely the latter for vast majority of us). Not to mention TPTB that have interest in causing controlled chaos in this world as well.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    really hate to inquire about this, but are you able to elaborate on exactly what you saw? And was it a mixed crowd, mainly whites, or mainly black? I need a crowd report so we can all compare our notes regarding these people. Use spoilers if you have to.
    This is a safe space
    Curiosity killed the cat girl.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I watch tv with the kids to make sure there’s no hanky panky. I don’t want my children thinking about any kind of sex. Let the kids be kids! I’m just sick of the world not allowing them to be innocent. I will shelter as best I can for as long as I can. Once I feel as though I’ve given them a strong enough foundation, then I’ll let the world test my work. Teach a child in the way the ought to go and they won’t depart!

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watch tv with the kids to make sure there’s no hanky panky. I don’t want my children thinking about any kind of sex. Let the kids be kids! I’m just sick of the world not allowing them to be innocent. I will shelter as best I can for as long as I can. Once I feel as though I’ve given them a strong enough foundation, then I’ll let the world test my work. Teach a child in the way the ought to go and they won’t depart!
    You really have to be on top of it because people make kids looking shows that talk about sex and violence. You cant just glance by anymore you have to watch it to make sure it is appropriate.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You really have to be on top of it because people make kids looking shows that talk about sex and violence. You cant just glance by anymore you have to watch it to make sure it is appropriate.
    You got that right. I’m pre watching shows. If I’m busy then nature tv it is. Learn about the lions, tigers and bears etc. No Internet without supervision. Of course It takes a village.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I noticed this started back in maybe 2014/2015... Everything, since gay marriage was passed, had to be about gays or being gay. They are pushing it in the schools, TV programming, etc.

Like I get it, there should be more gay representation but they make up less than 5% of the population and we are having them be placed in positions where they account for 50% of whatever is happening. Like, excuse me? This does not make any damn sense.
    Well, there is definitely No coalition with gay or any other group (for us). For instance; this matter with that Lia Thomas person. He could not cut it in male competition sports, so he identifies as trans then bosses over female competitors. The worst part, however, is his plight being compared to that of Jackie Robinson. A proven and battle tested athlete who made the MLB look like the minor leagues hence forcing a merger of the Negro Leagues into the MLB.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Well, there is definitely No coalition with gay or any other group (for us). For instance; this matter with that Lia Thomas person. He could not cut it in male competition sports, so he identifies as trans then bosses over female competitors. The worst part, however, is his plight being compared to that of Jackie Robinson. A proven and battle tested athlete who made the MLB look like the minor leagues hence forcing a merger of the Negro Leagues into the MLB.
    We have a vibrant discussion going on about Lia Thomas here:

But as you said, comparing her to Jackie Robinson is such disrespect to us. We’ve had to overcome adversity and in that rose to the occasion and dominated. Lia ran from adversity in the men’s division to go to compete in an easier one…not Jackie at all.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But as you said, comparing her to Jackie Robinson is such disrespect to us. We’ve had to overcome adversity and in that rose to the occasion and dominated. Lia ran from adversity in the men’s division to go to compete in an easier one…not Jackie at all.
    We are always overcoming adversities. Yet, these lesser frauds come and reap all of the gains from our work and spit in our faces. This is why I am elated about this Great Separation. It is long overdue.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    We are always overcoming adversities. Yet, these lesser frauds come and reap all of the gains from our work and spit in our faces. This is why I am elated about this Great Separation. It is long overdue.
    I agree. We need a great mental separation and once that takes places the rest becomes easy.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like you said, it's an agenda and it's targeting Black people, males especially. If Black men are behaving in more effeminate ways, what woman is going to want to date him. Furthermore, if they're gay, that's one less potential black family being built. But that's just my random hot take.
    Let's boil this all the way down.... straight black American men are ground zero for resistance against white supremacy. If they can neutralize some straight black American men the agenda plays out much better. That's why over the past 5 years we've been bombarded with images of men in dresses and black women with white men because both of those things neutralize the straight black man and don't promote procreative sex

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The comparison of the first black to the first gay is always racist and the person saying it should be viewed as a white supremacist

Its apples/oranges

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess this is something we are going to have to be aware of and just be mindful, not to let their behavior or ideas enter into our homes or our children. That is all we can do right now. I have no issues with gay people at all but it seems that the ones who are part of the group are very resentful and angry.

D

Deleted member 191

I guess this is something we are going to have to be aware of and just be mindful, not to let their behavior or ideas enter into our homes or our children. That is all we can do right now. I have no issues with gay people at all but it seems that the ones who are part of the group are very resentful and angry.
    They are. They've spent their whole lives being made to feel less than and now there's laws and representation and shit in place for them. So they are letting out LIFETIMES worth of anger from when they were treated like shit on anyone in their general vicinity because unless you're in the community they hate you. And that's the dirty little secret. They want you to like them and accept them up until you call them out on their racism or any other bullshit for that matter, and then you're the bad guy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are. They've spent their whole lives being made to feel less than and now there's laws and representation and shit in place for them. So they are letting out LIFETIMES worth of anger from when they were treated like shit on anyone in their general vicinity because unless you're in the community they hate you. And that's the dirty little secret. They want you to like them and accept them up until you call them out on their racism or any other bullshit for that matter, and then you're the bad guy.
    They can't be very happy, I can tell you that. That is no way to live. I get being angry but they need to move on from it. They got their rights. There are no rights in the US they don't have. They should be focusing on helping gay people in other countries who are still thrown in prison or killed over it.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really hate to inquire about this, but are you able to elaborate on exactly what you saw? And was it a mixed crowd, mainly whites, or mainly black? I need a crowd report so we can all compare our notes regarding these people. Use spoilers if you have to.
    This is a safe space. 🙏.
    It was a mixed crowd both white and blacks. At least 80 percent of them were all stark naked. There was one with leaf wear decoration and he was doing the pole like they do in strippers club. I couldn't stand to watch when they about to have sex right there I had to step out. It was horrible.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Society says,

"How about you be a damn good parent, be attentive, teach, watch and monitor your damn kids for once? Society is not responsible for you and your damn kids!"

Also Society says,

"Kids aren't going to be kids forever! Let them have some fun for once! Kids are going to find out about sex and stuff anyway! How are they going to learn about things if you keep them sheltered in a bubble all the time? And if you keep covering their eyes and ears in fear of someone "corrupting your child?" Let them explore and find themselves. Let them discover who they are and where they want to be."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol.

Beavis and Butthead
    South Park
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    Cleveland Show
    Archer
    Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon
    Glenn Martin, DDS
    Celebrity DeathMatch

Certain Anime
    Any Adult Swim show
    Other Comedy Central shows
    Other cutting edge cartoons
    You name it.

They helped blur the lines between innocence and full blown debauchery. There are so many stories of kids falling asleep after Cartoon Network ends and they wake up seeing some filth on Adult Swim and the parent notices.

Shows like The Simpsons (until recently I guess), The Critic, and King of The Hill were the main cartoons that had the right kid of balance to where anyone can watch with family. Daria wasn't for family or kids either, but it was still rather tame. The rest are corrupt in some way, shape or form. Smh. Not even the newer shows actually for kids are safe anymore. They've been corrupted too.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You got that right. I’m pre watching shows. If I’m busy then nature tv it is. Learn about the lions, tigers and bears etc. No Internet without supervision. Of course It takes a village.
    That whole thing with "YouTube Kids", ElsaGate, predatory content creators, people making inappropriate videos with cartoons / cartoon characters / kid stuff, and people making questionable and outright inappropriate content for kids online is real.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not surprised at all. They have been wrongfully comparing the trans and their "plights" to Black people, our plights, our Black sports players, and our Civil Rights Movement for quite awhile now.

This shit is truly a sick, disgusting, blasphemous joke for the wicked white supremacists and their ilk. How fucking dare they overstate the "significance" of cheating ass trans players and compare them to Black people and Black players who faced true, very real adversity? It's a way for them to degrade and shit on our Black history and suffering.

Our entire Black history and Black existence is truly a fucking joke and prank to these soulless demons. So this shit really, really makes them die laughing while they put on a front and act like they support the trans and the freak show the trans put on at our expense. And here's the real kicker in the shitter, the trans will still get reparations for "being treated like a Black person", while Black people continue to be denied reparations for "being treated like a Black person" ....due to..."reasons"......

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The real kicker in the shitter is that the trans and LGBTQIA, illegals, Latinos, whites, Asians, Arabs, Jewish, Indians, other immigrants, and any and every damn body else can get reparations for "being treated like a Black person", while Black people continue to be denied reparations for actually being treated like a Black person due to "reasons" and continue to be subjected to more delays, opposition, research, studies, hoops, votes against our human rights, and other bullshit. That's the real tea. ☕

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was a mixed crowd both white and blacks. At least 80 percent of them were all stark naked. There was one with leaf wear decoration and he was doing the pole like they do in strippers club. I couldn't stand to watch when they about to have sex right there I had to step out. It was horrible.
    You mean leather decoration? How the hell is full blown nudity allowed like that, even if it is at a damn club? And public sex in a public place on a dance floor in the middle of a freaking crowd? What the fuck is wrong with them?!

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You mean leather decoration? How the hell is full blown nudity allowed like that, even if it is at a damn club? And public sex in a public place on a dance floor in the middle of a freaking crowd? What the fuck is wrong with them?!
    I'm not sure but I think they bought out the event center because there no other function going on that very night. It was all them alone.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a post floating around on socials from Reddit, 11 years ago.

View attachment 2313

Did. Not. Age. Well.
    They forgot to list the opening gates to a land of pedophilia, society becoming more and more Iike Caligula, and transpeople becoming supercitizens.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a post floating around on socials from Reddit, 11 years ago.

View attachment 2313

Did. Not. Age. Well.
    200w.gif

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah that is wild, isn't it? A lot has gone downhill since then. It makes you wonder. I feel like their people infiltrated systems in the government and big business since then.
    They have been in the system for years now but they never had much voice until recently as they are trying to even dominate the system.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They forgot to list the opening gates to a land of pedophilia, society becoming more and more Iike Caligula, and transpeople becoming supercitizens.
    Seriously, the human race is taking a very dramatic and nasty turn in the direction where we wouldn't return from ever the same again. I read a report was it yesterday about allowing transgender into female sport and I was like WTH!!

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seriously, the human race is taking a very dramatic and nasty turn in the direction where we wouldn't return from ever the same again. I read a report was it yesterday about allowing transgender into female sport and I was like WTH!!
    I agree. This is like the Caligula regime in Ancient Rome.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Disney is stupid. They are complaining about gay discrimination, yet are working to open parks in strictly anti-gay countries & communities. The Alphabet Mafia is definitely toxic.
    They've been slipping gay shit in their movies for a minute. I remember there was a dick in the Aladdin cover.