The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why I think FBA/ADOS should NOT have to pay ANY taxes In The United States

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1. Until they #CutTheCheck and that too is #TaxFree

2. Until we ALL get that 40 acres

3. When #BlackTaxing Black ppl is made illegal

4. When we ARE a protected class

5. A Felony Reversal program in installs

Hell I have so many more but I will start with those. How do y'all feel? I am talking ONLY to FBA/ADOS Blacks.

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1. Until they #CutTheCheck and that too is #TaxFree

2. Until we ALL get that 40 acres

3. When #BlackTaxing Black ppl is made illegal

4. When we ARE a protected class

5. A Felony Reversal program in installs

Hell I have so many more but I will start with those. How to y'all feel? I am talking ONLY to FBA/ADOS Blacks.

This is one necessary step in reparations. They need to cut the check and then cut the taxes. Give us 50 years of investment and lack of taxing and watch us glow.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taxes in general are robbery. Think of all the tax dollars the government gets and how little they actually do to protect us? They out there giving it to Isreal, supporting illegal immigrants, and paying for gender studies in Pakistan. Like excuse me you can't even help us in the US, why should any of us be giving them money?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is one necessary step in reparations. They need to cut the check and then cut the taxes. Give us 50 years of investment and lack of taxing and watch us glow.
    That "Black Taxing" our people has GOTTA GO. Pinkertons got down on my grandparents charging them $15k extra to build this house from the ground up while the white family on the same black building the same 2 story house was charged $20k paid in full. $35k they paid for it and I really think they upped the price trying to make them build elsewhere.
    And my grandparents had enough to just buy land and put this house there but NOOOO my high yella grandparents wanted to live next to Pinkertons in this GD noseyhood (far from being a neighborhood) but at MY expense being called n****r, tar baby, [censored] and my favorite Nig Nog.
    Lowing taxes that wont get it, I want NO taxes for ONLY FBA/ADOS...They have imported enough Hobbi Dobbi's, Gula-Gula's, CarribaCoons, AfriCoons and JamaiCoons to cover paying OUR share for the next 444 years.

#PhuckAmeriKKKa #CutTheCheck #TaxFreeForMe GD!!!!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taxes in general are robbery. Think of all the tax dollars the government gets and how little they actually do to protect us? They out there giving it to Isreal, supporting illegal immigrants, and paying for gender studies in Pakistan. Like excuse me you can't even help us in the US, why should any of us be giving them money?
    Sista? WE (FBA/ADOS) shouldn't be giving this anti black stolen country a GD thing. Phuck them where they stand. Jason Black needs to add that in to the mix.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That "Black Taxing" our people has GOTTA GO. Pinkertons got down on my grandparents charging them $15k extra to build this house from the ground up while the white family on the same black building the same 2 story house was charged $20k paid in full. $35k they paid for it and I really think they upped the price trying to make them build elsewhere.
    And my grandparents had enough to just buy land and put this house there but NOOOO my high yella grandparents wanted to live next to Pinkertons in this GD noseyhood (far from being a neighborhood) but at MY expense being called [censored], tar baby, [censored] and my favorite Nig Nog.
    Lowing taxes that wont get it, I want NO taxes for ONLY FBA/ADOS...They have imported enough Hobbi Dobbi's, Gula-Gula's, CarribaCoons, AfriCoons and JamaiCoons to cover paying OUR share for the next 444 years.

#PhuckAmeriKKKa #CutTheCheck #TaxFreeForMe GD!!!!
    they always playing some type of games with us. From giving Black farmers bad seeds, to undervaluing our homes when selling, it’s always some nonsense

if you black you just gotta be ready for the next game they play cuz its coming

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    they always playing some type of games with us. From giving Black farmers bad seeds, to undervaluing our homes when selling, it’s always some nonsense

if you black you just gotta be ready for the next game they play cuz its coming
    Jackpot!!! This is why the sun hates them. Their time IS up. #AlwaysStayReady Black Family

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sista? WE (FBA/ADOS) shouldn't be giving this anti black stolen country a GD thing. Phuck them where they stand. Jason Black needs to add that in to the mix.
    Anyone who publically puts on a show to support black communities (and isn't black) almost always are the people hurting them. I learned that a long time ago. That is like the public street preacher... They are doing it more for themselves. Think of the dems, the white young liberals... They are always saying "tax the rich". No. How about you help us by not taxing us so we can actually get a leg up? They put us at a disadvantage and like to keep us there.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm ashamed to admit that I have never thought of this although I have advocated for reparations, free college, child welfare policies specifically for Blk people and several other problk policies (basically all the benefits that Native Americans enjoy in this country Blk people should also enjoy), I have not thought of this but know that I have I definitely agree. FBAs should be a elevated and protected group and that should include being free of taxes since we have and continue to build this country while being forced to pay taxes to a white supremacist system and society. #NoMoreTaxesForFBAs

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!!

They have brought those GD not vetted Afghans to my county and on the other side of town they are kicking out black renters unable to pay because C-19 has ended their jobs. I am literally watching the keys being handed to these GD broken english hobbi dobbi's to Air B&B's, townhouses, condos and studios. While like I said they are kicking out US citizens, most black and a lot of what pink ppl call "Poor white trash".
    We are waiting to see if their are any hardcore hold outs but so far none and that pretty piss poor if you ask me. I mean to see a black families personal things tossed out on the curb and other tannates and passer bys looting peoples property. That's grounds for payback.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Democrats have money to give reparations to LGBT, illegal immigrants and other groups but not Black Americans, Black People should stop voting Democrat until they give us reparations.
    That’s the plan, we’ll see how it shakes out during the midterms.