The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why is Google Celebrating this Sexual Pervert named Kiyoshi Kuromiya?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So because it's now Pride Month and the month of the raunchy LGBT Pride Parades, we also gotta celebrate open perverts who also were likely molested as children and then paint it as something glorious and "completely normal", okay, and healthy? Something positive to aspire to be? And then all of the sudden and celebratory graphics on the pages it's just....too extra.

This is what the Rainbow Committee means when they say that they want people to celebrate being who they are and to "be themselves."

Bio:

xmG6cWn.jpg

sIi0tpH.jpg
axRtsDn.jpg

XwTJPeX.jpg
DcdcOUI.jpg
t77gjZH.jpg

"Kiyoshi Kuromiya was born on May 9, 1943, in Wyoming at the Heart Mountain Concentration Camp, where his family had been relocated to from Monrovia, California, where Kuromiya grew up. Both Kuromiya's parents were born in California and after 15 years of living in Monrovia and a year between Arizona and Nevada in 1961, Kuromiya decided to leave the West Coast to go to college in Philadelphia to study at the University of Pennsylvania. Kuromiya labels his own motivation to move to Philadelphia in 1961 as due solely to the name "City of Brotherly Love," and Kuromiya's activism truly began in the 1960s when he became involved in civil rights organizing.

Kiyoshi Kuromiya came out as gay to his parents when he was roughly 8 or 9 years old living in California and says that he was fairly sexually active. Kuromiya, who went by Steve instead of Kiyoshi at the time, the early '50s, mentioned in an interview with Tommi Mecca in 1983 that he did not know any of the terminology due to a lack of literature—he had never heard the word gay and didn't know what a homosexual was. As a result, Kuromiya utilized the Monrovia Public Library in order to learn more about the identity that he knew "was very important to him."

Kuromiya was a third-generation Japanese American and grew up primarily attending Caucasian schools in the Los Angeles suburbs, he says in an interview with Marc Stein in 1997. He was arrested in a public park with a 16-year-old boy when he was only 9 or 10 for lewdness and was put in juvenile hall for three days as punishment. Kuromiya mentions in his interview with Stein how his being arrested made him feel like a sort of criminal without knowing it, and left him with a feeling of shame that forced him to be secretive about his sex life—even early on.
"

When he heard Philly was the "City of Brotherly Love", in his mind he probably thought,

"Oh golly, oh boy! I get to finally see and meet all the boys. I can become brothers with them, be part of the family, sex and mingle with them and no longer be a single gay man. That sounds absolutely fabulous. I'm totally moving there."

Real Talk:

How the hell was he already sexually active at the ages of 8 or 9 years old, going out alone with older / adult predators (even 16 year old male predators), and exposing himself out in the open in public parks? Why were his irresponsible parents allowing him to do all this this freaking young?!

Also, he wasn't arrested and put in juvie for a mere 3 days for being gay, but for being that damn lewd. Even at age 8, you know better than to run around naked and having sex in the open like that. Whether you are a kid or an adult, you should feel shame when you do the wrong things. And no, the general public doesn't need to know about your sex life or your kinks (example: exhibitionism).

And since most gays were not openly gay back then, by that logic it means that it would be even harder to find another fellow gay without getting met with backlash, unless you were already being groomed, violated, or preyed upon and then made a part of a secret network of older / adult predators. Also, most children in the US were not having sex that early back then (unlike nowadays).

You cannot tell me that this dude Kiyoshi Kuromiya wasn't molested, preyed upon, or raped when he was very, very young. Either by a young predatory male (who was likely molested or raped himself) who was between ages 8 and 17, or an older ass predatory rapist male adult in or outside of his family.

Kiyoshi might have been considered a non-Black Civil Rights ally by some to a degree, but just like the traitorous anti-reparationist Bayard Rustin (Black homosexual that was a part of the Civil Rights Movement, but claimed gays are the new n1gg3rs as Blacks "already have rights"), he was piggybacking and using the Black Civil Rights Movement as a launchpad and come up in order to promote his real agenda...which was the LGBTQ one. Be careful with these "allies" and Shaun Kings out here.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I’m not understanding why his potential raping bars him from being celebrated by fellow homosexuals and the adjacent.
The thing is that when he was alive, he actually never said or admitted that he was raped or groomed. In fact, according to his statements, he didn't see it as such. He basically saw it as a normal and fun part of childlike exploration, discovery and being young. Way, way too young may I add. This was back in the late 1940s and 1950s way before the sexual revolution and hookup culture in the 1960s and 1970s began. Waaaayyy before the hookup apps and the Internet came into existence. Most children back then were not having early sex and teen pregnancies were frowned upon. Logic says that if a child is doing very adult things before they even reach puberty, something significant and negative had to have happened to allow for such a thing to occur. Basically, it is usually sexual abuse, trauma and exploitation that are the root causes. And unfortunately, many victims of sexual trauma become sexually loose, perverts, sex addicts, or groomers and predators themselves (not saying Kiyoshi was a predator).

AeQltTv.png

Accomplishments and allyship aside, the 1st thing I saw about him was his wiki page and his early life bio not the accomplishments he made. I immediately made judgment based on that because my problem is that they want us to think that all LGBT stuff (including how the LGBT movement, man/boy love culture, grooming and underaged sex, came to be along with its roots) is purely normal, healthy, and organic which is obviously not the case. The normalization of this hypersexualized culture and how prevalent the LGBTQIA has become is just overwhelming. You have Disney and their staff and allies out here saying that they want to make most of their shows and characters LGBT, and you have a lot of confused or lost young people out here claiming they are trans at very, very young ages. Children are being told and encouraged to explore and discover themselves sexually. It's too much.

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Everything is all about the money for Google and it's been the pattern for Google for years. I'm not surprised they have done this. It's only a shame that our kids are being thrown into this world that they are not supposed to and the social media is making matter worse.

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
So much of what is celebrated this month comes from dark places and dark spaces. People don't even realize it because they don't look into the history of who they are celebrating much less why.
It all boils down to how much they would be making from such arrangements. These big cooperations never ceases to amaze me with the extent they stoop low all because they want to make more money. It's just like McDonald's acts with toys of black kids tied to a tree to be lynched.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It all boils down to how much they would be making from such arrangements. These big cooperations never ceases to amaze me with the extent they stoop low all because they want to make more money. It's just like McDonald's acts with toys of black kids tied to a tree to be lynched.
    If you look at the pride parades over the years, you will see when corporate greed slips in. It is insanely obvious they are just using these people and this corporate holiday month to pander and gain money.