The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why is Reddit protecting pedophiles and censoring Google Search results?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Look how much Reddit is protecting pedophiles by collaborating with Alphabet Inc. / Google and censoring and filtering Google Search results.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Look below and tell me what you notice.

9e9Il4f.jpg

zNVZfYO.jpg

mecF7xe.jpg

dTjIMof.jpg

VskUq32.jpg

LyqpV9D.jpg

F15pkn9.jpg

WQ7YzTS.jpg

iskHMbI.jpg

uvglrii.jpg

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Funny to hear the hypocrisy of the US Government when they state that China is bad for censoring their citizens. The US does the same exact thing but pretends as if American censorship is a result of a private entity making business decisions. Nope. It’s all connected.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Drag queens are reading to our children. The powers that be are on that type of time. The USA is going to be a mixing bowl of confusion if this keeps going on.

• Men and Women will have no meaning.
    • Child will be a subjective term.
    • Consent will not be required if you have an alternative sexual preference.

The USA is going to hell.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder if this also has something to do with:

* Reddit hiring trans pedo Ashton "Aimee" Challenor Knight
    * former pedo subs like r/jailbait
    * trans extremist users posting illegal videos and pictures of child sexual abuse to get subreddits that they hate banned while the Reddit admins (that they are friends with) enable them as they look the other way and play dumb
    * LGBTQ+ grooming in schools, libraries, etc.
    * pedos like Jeffery Epstein and movements against child sex abuse
    * Gov officials and TPTB covering their asses via bribes, orders, and favors
    * the thriving culture of pedo users, apologists, and admins on that site

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Reddit have never been my thing. I don't know why I never got into making use of that platform. I know that they are still in bed with Google when it comes to their censorship game and with them supporting/protecting pedophiles, that's the limit for me.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Drag queens are reading to our children. The powers that be are on that type of time. The USA is going to be a mixing bowl of confusion if this keeps going on.

• Men and Women will have no meaning.
    • Child will be a subjective term.
    • Consent will not be required if you have an alternative sexual preference.

The USA is going to hell.
    Sums it up perfectly.

There are a lot of powerful people who want to indulge themselves with younger sex from teen girls to young boys. They want to erase what it means to be a man, a woman, and a child so they can freely prey on the youth. If they have it their way, they will be able to offer money to young children in exchange for sex and sadly, a lot of kids and parents would do it just so they can have more money.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sums it up perfectly.

There are a lot of powerful people who want to indulge themselves with younger sex from teen girls to young boys. They want to erase what it means to be a man, a woman, and a child so they can freely prey on the youth. If they have it their way, they will be able to offer money to young children in exchange for sex and sadly, a lot of kids and parents would do it just so they can have more money.
    We have been seeing this type of thing happening in Thailand, Philippines, and several other countries for decades. The parents are handing their own children to these disgusting white predatory rapist tourists. Now they're trying to bring that mess here (the US) for convenience purposes and to bring down society for their own benefit.

Why do you think they bastardized the feminism movement and made it all about abortion and sex worker rights?

What do you think they are trying to do with the LGBTQIA+ movement?

Look how the economy continues to decline.

They planned all of this out and they are setting everything in place now. Once the economy goes into full-blown depression mode and if things go the way the elites want them to, we could very possibly be seeing US parents giving away their children to rapist predators for money. The female children will be getting abortions (if deemed necessary), age of consent (a possible Bipartisan issue) will eventually be lowered, and all of the children will get sex worker rights and OnlyFans pages so they can try (and fail due to intense competition) be the next Bhad Barbie and cater to pedos. They will also have access to contraception if deemed necessary. Caligula on every street and on every corner. The children will transition from any remaining stability to all out confusion. We are progressing into a 3rd world country with a diversity of problems. This is the paradise they want. Late stage capitalism meets the near end of Ancient Rome.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm a little confused. Are they censoring search for reddit posts through google search but not any other platform?

I think it's partly to do with how YouTube (owned by Google) is also running things. You can't even say words relating to bad things, like sexual assault, rape, pedophiles, etc. They either say the first letter of the word or completely bleep it now on YouTube. I've even seen some YouTubers blocking the words out in video and also using other words to explain it. Sexual assault they would say "This woman went through an "SA". Or something along those lines.

YouTube claims advertisers aren't putting their ads on problematic stuff as much, yet they can toss ads up during an episode of Law and Order or something.

YouTube and Google have gone to shit with their censorship.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm a little confused. Are they censoring search for reddit posts through google search but not any other platform?

I think it's partly to do with how YouTube (owned by Google) is also running things. You can't even say words relating to bad things, like sexual assault, rape, pedophiles, etc. They either say the first letter of the word or completely bleep it now on YouTube. I've even seen some YouTubers blocking the words out in video and also using other words to explain it. Sexual assault they would say "This woman went through an "SA". Or something along those lines.

YouTube claims advertisers aren't putting their ads on problematic stuff as much, yet they can toss ads up during an episode of Law and Order or something.

YouTube and Google have gone to shit with their censorship.
    Yes. That's exactly what's going on. And it makes you wonder what is exactly the content that Reddit is trying to hide from the public that is not also on other platforms.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have been seeing this type of thing happening in Thailand, Philippines, and several other countries for decades. The parents are handing their own children to these disgusting white predatory rapist tourists. Now they're trying to bring that mess here (the US) for convenience purposes and to bring down society for their own benefit.

Why do you think they bastardized the feminism movement and made it all about abortion and sex worker rights?

What do you think they are trying to do with the LGBTQIA+ movement?

Look how the economy continues to decline.

They planned all of this out and they are setting everything in place now. Once the economy goes into full-blown depression mode and if things go the way the elites want them to, we could very possibly be seeing US parents giving away their children to rapist predators for money. The female children will be getting abortions (if deemed necessary), age of consent (a possible Bipartisan issue) will eventually be lowered, and all of the children will get sex worker rights and OnlyFans pages so they can try (and fail due to intense competition) be the next Bhad Barbie and cater to pedos. They will also have access to contraception if deemed necessary. Caligula on every street and on every corner. The children will transition from any remaining stability to all out confusion. We are progressing into a 3rd world country with a diversity of problems. This is the paradise they want. Late stage capitalism meets the near end of Ancient Rome.
    I think a lot of the young sex slaves on that Epstein island were Philipino and Taiwanese as well. There is a picture of Joe Biden buck ass naked with what appears to be a 13 or 14 year old (also naked) Philipino or Taiwanese girl. So yeah, I believe it.

When you have a group in poverty for so long and are despite for food, they will sell off their own children just to gain access to food. This happens in Mexico as well. We just had Biden release like 250k Mexican children into America who seemingly have no parents.

Everything happening is just so sick.