The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Needs Either A Good Divorce Attorney Or A Good Friend With A White Bronco.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

sad will smith GIF

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

She is just nasty acting to the point totally hating the chic. Nini said she got it from her mama but I don’t know. I saw the mama and it seems she has at least some form of decency. Jada though? Not an inch.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is just nasty acting to the point totally hating the chic. Nini said she got it from her mama but I don’t know. I saw the mama and it seems she has at least some form of decency. Jada though? Not an inch.
    Facts. Jada has broken that brother. It's sad to see.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GwynShivers
    GwynShivers
    You don't have to get married, Rollie. Significant other or life partner aren't all married.
    Rollie Forbes
    Rollie Forbes
    You're right, & I should've said that. I was just trying to tell bro not to grow old alone.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jada used and abused that man and he loves her too much to do anything about it. He needs someone to smack some sense upside his head. That woman is a toxic mfer that will suck every ounce of life out of him if he don't get away. I know they have kids but even the kids are getting messed up.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Jada is who she is. Will was married before, with a son. A brotha who was married before is usually super wary of getting married again and is more observant than single guys.

You made one mistake and it cost you and you ain't going out like that so easy again. Everyone can be fooled. But I don't see Jada as someone who can fool you. She shows who she is. It's her personality.

I'm putting this all on Will. He used to try to holla at Pepa from Salt n Pepa fame. She was after thug guys. He was too 'nice'. Okay, he was young. He was full mature and aware by the time he was dating Jada.

This may not be the popular view but he got what he deserved. He is either deaf, dumb and blind about women or he has a 'type' and he's going after that 'type' and that type isn't the girl girl next door apparently.

He knew she was like that and went along anyway. Que in Jason Black's 'Deal with it n*gga' .

We've all seen both men and women hell bent on hooking up with people everyone could see is wrong for them (or anyone).

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jada is who she is. Will was married before, with a son. A brotha who was married before is usually super wary of getting married again and is more observant than single guys.

You made one mistake and it cost you and you ain't going out like that so easy again. Everyone can be fooled. But I don't see Jada as someone who can fool you. She shows who she is. It's her personality.

I'm putting this all on Will. He used to try to holla at Pepa from Salt n Pepa fame. She was after thug guys. He was too 'nice'. Okay, he was young. He was full mature and aware by the time he was dating Jada.

This may not be the popular view but he got what he deserved. He is either deaf, dumb and blind about women or he has a 'type' and he's going after that 'type' and that type isn't the girl girl next door apparently.

He knew she was like that and went along anyway. Que in Jason Black's 'Deal with it n*gga' .

We've all seen both men and women hell bent on hooking up with people everyone could see is wrong for them (or anyone).
    It is all on him. He has to know he is an abusive relationship. One that is mentally and emotionally abusive I mean. The woman is in love with another man and always has been. Maybe he found comfort in the fact that 2 Pac is dead, who knows.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a very reasonable assessment. She is super mean and does not care about Will at all. But the question is, was it always that way or did Will play her at different times? Maybe it got this bad after she found at that “hanging out with the boys” meant something else. Just imagine if you had to be suspicious if your man was hanging out with Margot Robbie OR Duane Martin…that’s next level insecurity.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have to wonder how their kids are doing and how many screws are loose having a mother like her.

The more I see and learn of this woman, the more I feel bad for Will but he should have grown a pair years ago and left her. I know a lot of people say Will might be in the closet... Then why the hell did she stay with him just to torture him?

He almost looks at her and treats her like his mother which seems weird af to me. Maybe I am picking up on something else though.