Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
With the recent news of Trump's Mar A lago raid (spelling?), it made me wonder how much longer he has until he could see jail time. I haven't heard a whole lot about what they found from the search. I heard it wasn't much, or was just some classified notes he had written while he was president, that he ended up flushing down a toilet. Or so I've heard. I guess it's a law that you can't dispose of, or destroy any notes/letters that were written while in office. So he may get a fine or something if that is what happened.

I don't think this will result in him getting any jail time though, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist and a warning not to do it again.

Could Trump still face jail time? Have they found other things they could pin on him?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If Hillary, Biden, Bush, Bill, etc. all avoided time in prison... I highly doubt Trump will be in prison. Outside of scamming people years ago through some fake university BS, they got nothing on him. He is just loud and annoying. We can't lock people up for that. I am just sick of hearing about him, honestly. MSM is obsessed with riding his old orange ass hard.

I may not like him but the dude is one of the few who is standing between America and the system they are trying to push led by those nutjobs in the WEF cult. They want America to be China. You know, tracking EVERYTHING we do and putting us on a social credit system. You know who they would abuse with something like that? I am sure we all do. We don't want that in America. If it means Trump being in the picture a bit longer, I will deal.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think so. They are just using him as a distraction from the money pipeline to Ukraine and other underhanded stuff they are doing. After all, they pushed him hard thinking it would be an easy win for Hillary and look what happened. (LOL!)

I've learned to pay attention to other things that are happening anytime they start focusing on Trump. At this point, the distraction tactic is pretty obvious to me.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think so. They are just using him as a distraction from the money pipeline to Ukraine and other underhanded stuff they are doing. After all, they pushed him hard thinking it would be an easy win for Hillary and look what happened. (LOL!)

I've learned to pay attention to other things that are happening anytime they start focusing on Trump. At this point, the distraction tactic is pretty obvious to me.
    I felt the same way too because I don't see why for long Trump has been out of office and all of a sudden, they are raiding his house and all the other nonsense that's been going on. It's truly a good diversions tactics being played out here.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    With the recent news of Trump's Mar A lago raid (spelling?), it made me wonder how much longer he has until he could see jail time. I haven't heard a whole lot about what they found from the search. I heard it wasn't much, or was just some classified notes he had written while he was president, that he ended up flushing down a toilet. Or so I've heard. I guess it's a law that you can't dispose of, or destroy any notes/letters that were written while in office. So he may get a fine or something if that is what happened.

I don't think this will result in him getting any jail time though, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist and a warning not to do it again.

Could Trump still face jail time? Have they found other things they could pin on him?
    It would be very unlikely that Trump could face jail time. Its like you said, a slap on the wrist for him. Also he has too much of a following from the MAGA crowd to make any arrest, charge and trial potentially dangerous.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be very unlikely that Trump could face jail time. Its like you said, a slap on the wrist for him. Also he has too much of a following from the MAGA crowd to make any arrest, charge and trial potentially dangerous.
    The government also wouldn’t like the image of arresting a former president. They don’t even arrest average White people who commit violent offenses. At worst they’ll just put some financial consequence on trump and make it hard for him to move and shake or get the IRS on him.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think not only is Trump stupid enough to do something that lands him in jail, I think he's done a few things that should have landed him in jail.
    I'm doubting the Dems will do anything for 3 reasons. 1. They don't have the balls, they shook by the Republicans. 2. They know the Republicans will retaliate once they take over the Congress. 3. They know even if he lands in jail, the next Republican president will grant him a full pardon.

(4. It will be a sh*t show).

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The government also wouldn’t like the image of arresting a former president. They don’t even arrest average White people who commit violent offenses. At worst they’ll just put some financial consequence on trump and make it hard for him to move and shake or get the IRS on him.
    Exactly, just imagine the optics.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

It's Biden's desperate last attempt to prevent Trump from being instrumental in facilitating Biden's arrest and jail time along with his son and multitude of criminal sexual deviant cohorts all spending long sentences in state prisons and possible suicides. Trump has a lot of damning evidence on all of them which they are fully aware of and is why they go after him ruthlessly and relentlessly. They hope the threat of prison will intimidate him to back off re running and spilling the beans.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    If he was going to be arrested for the classified documents, he would have been already. I don't think they ever charged him, or arrested him for this. They just served a warrant and searched his home and found the classified docs.

I don't think he will see jail time, but I think he'll be called into court at some point. He'll have to give his testimony and then nothing will probably come of it.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely not!
    My opinion is that the Democrats are keeping up all these shenanigans because the old black people don't know any better and this will galvanize their vote.
    The mere hope of Trump being locked up is enough to make the blue no matter who crowd show up at the polls.

He won't ever be locked up. It's just a sham to keep people interested since the Democrats don't have anything else that they can point to that they have done. Especially for black people.

The only reason Biden even won is because he was running against Trump.

If he were running against anyone else he likely would have lost!

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Absolutely not!
    My opinion is that the Democrats are keeping up all these shenanigans because the old black people don't know any better and this will galvanize their vote.
    The mere hope of Trump being locked up is enough to make the blue no matter who crowd show up at the polls.

He won't ever be locked up. It's just a sham to keep people interested since the Democrats don't have anything else that they can point to that they have done. Especially for black people.

Trump is all old niggas talk about it's a damn shame. They really think he was a threat to democracy not the fact that they dad's and uncles was getting lynched and towns burned down. Shit is wild.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada

Yeah!! This is plain fact!! They did all that just to get Trump out of office by clearly rigging the election but how did that turn out for everyone now?

Trump was 100% times better than Biden in office. There's nothing they have that's tangible enough to get Trump locked up in jail.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Naw Trump won't go to jail he'll cut a deal so that he can skate free but can't run for Pres. next time
    Trump will surely run for presideny in the next election and he's most likely going win. All these heat they are putting on him is because they very sure of what's going to happen and probably looking for a way to get him discouraged. He never accepted Biden won the election fair and square. It's the same power group that rigged the election that are doing this same thing now.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I don't like the guy but he's never gonna face jail time. Like others have mentioned, there's been so many corrupt politicians that never served jail time. Plus even if they locked him up the dude is rich as hell and can easily pay the bail to get out.
    If they build up a substantial evidence to have him persecuted and found guilty, he's not going to be bailed with all the money in the world. But hey, they don't have anything to hold otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now as he would have been in jail already.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't think Trump will see any time behind bars, nore will he be fines and charged in any other way. I think he beats the charged against him, and ends up running fine. I don't see him winning the election though. I think Biden will end up winning again. Or, maybe someone else will jump in to run and will take Trumps spot.

With Trump, he's got the money. If he feels any chance of possible jail time, he will probably just move away from the US for a bit and wait it out. I could see Trump doing that if things do get worse for him.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If Hillary, Biden, Bush, Bill, etc. all avoided time in prison... I highly doubt Trump will be in prison. Outside of scamming people years ago through some fake university BS, they got nothing on him. He is just loud and annoying. We can't lock people up for that. I am just sick of hearing about him, honestly. MSM is obsessed with riding his old orange ass hard.

I may not like him but the dude is one of the few who is standing between America and the system they are trying to push led by those nutjobs in the WEF cult. They want America to be China. You know, tracking EVERYTHING we do and putting us on a social credit system. You know who they would abuse with something like that? I am sure we all do. We don't want that in America. If it means Trump being in the picture a bit longer, I will deal.
    Damn Right “deal me in” as well.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope. All the more reason (in my humble opinion) to vote red, and keep doing so, to get rid of the Democrats as a threat for good. Or sit it out. Sitting it out could be worse though, by prolonging them. Hell. They both need to go— I just prefer the white liberal establishment go first, for all their heinous betrayals.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Democrats talk about all that and make it seem like it because they know that all the old people hate Trump so much that they will show up to vote just in hopes of him getting locked up.

I just like any other person with sense can't stand Trump. I too dislike and absolutely can't stand racists. I am not dumb enough to fall for their tricks though! I know Trump isn't going to jail and any investigation, committee, warrants, subpoenas, or any other thing related to Trump isn't getting me to vote.

How does Trump going to jail help me?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn Right “deal me in” as well.
    And this point, it seems like this is our only option for the time being. If anything, it will buy us more time to plan, prop up the right people, and actually get things rolling in our favor. The government is corrupted on every possible level and so long as the corruption exists, blacks in America will remain at the bottom. It is foolish at this point to trust anyone in politics, especially when we know most of them are only in it for the money.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I don't think Trump will see any time behind bars, nore will he be fines and charged in any other way. I think he beats the charged against him, and ends up running fine. I don't see him winning the election though. I think Biden will end up winning again. Or, maybe someone else will jump in to run and will take Trumps spot.

With Trump, he's got the money. If he feels any chance of possible jail time, he will probably just move away from the US for a bit and wait it out. I could see Trump doing that if things do get worse for him.
    No way Jim Crow Joe will get another term unless he brazenly attempts another audacious votes scam. Too many eyes will be on it hawkishly this time and he knows it. He's doomed because of his unpopularity and unpopular policies and political intimacy with his oriental pimp, China.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    And this point, it seems like this is our only option for the time being. If anything, it will buy us more time to plan, prop up the right people, and actually get things rolling in our favor. The government is corrupted on every possible level and so long as the corruption exists, blacks in America will remain at the bottom. It is foolish at this point to trust anyone in politics, especially when we know most of them are only in it for the money.
    Politics have always been a dirty game and mostly to the benefit of the cabal in control of power. It's why some Black's don't like getting involved with them because they already know that it's always going to end in the favor of those damn politicians.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Politics have always been a dirty game and mostly to the benefit of the cabal in control of power. It's why some Black's don't like getting involved with them because they already know that it's always going to end in the favor of those damn politicians.
    My dad said this is what happens when rich kids get into positions of power. All these people come from families of wealth. They don't know enough about how to run a country let alone manage millions of people so instead they use their positions to just hoard more wealth.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    They want him locked up asap like putting out a raging fire because he has too much damning evidence on them to ensure THEIR jail time. Their tactics are tantamount to desperation.
    We all know that Trump isn't a cool headed person and it's why they hated him so much and did everything to remove him from power. They succeeded in doing that but it seems like it's not enough for them. They need him behind bars to feel safe.