The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will You Get the Booster Shot if Mandated?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    6ADE530A-6F77-4189-8EC9-93414179A7A9.jpeg

It’s no surprise that the US Gov’t is working to change the the definition of fully vaccinated to “2 Shots + Booster”. If that happens and access to city services are limited to those not fully vax’d will you get the booster?

Right now I’m undecided. It’s a stern no for my son on vax and I’m not moving on it. What are your thoughts)

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had to get the first two. I don't want any more. I might have to change careers if they start mandating it. I am all well and good with vaccination but it is a medical procedure that should not be pushed on the general public. We had several nurses and staff quit this year and one doctor walked out. They do this, the clinic I work at might close down. I don't know a single person where I work who is okay with mandatory boosters every few months.

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Final answer.

Why is there such a push to inject the experimental nanotechnology product in our bodies? They beg, threaten, and even pay people to get this so-called VX into their bodies.

Why no long term testing first? Why the manipulation of the statistics about the disease? Why so many lies?

Dr Christina Parks’ testimony

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Final answer.

Why is there such a push to inject the experimental nanotechnology product in our bodies? They beg, threaten, and even pay people to get this so-called VX into their bodies.

Why no long term testing first? Why the manipulation of the statistics about the disease? Why so many lies?

Dr Christina Parks’ testimony

The 3rd or 4th shot gon’ have a microchip or something.

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The 3rd or 4th shot gon’ have a microchip or something.
    Have you ever heard of self assembling nanoparticles?

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, thank you
    Here is more information about the nanotechnology used in the vx:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/12/01/how-nanotechnology-helps-mrna-covid19-vaccines-work/

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

Rex Lawrence

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cube, willing to stand by his convictions

That’s why he’s a real one, he’s been like this his whole career.
    hell no. I'm even more committed to not getting it now.
    Yes I only got one shot because my mom was being mandated by her job so I got it so she could feel more comfortable. I’m not getting any other shots.

zenithprobe

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got mine after weighing the pros and cons. I haven’t gotten covid yet *knocks on wood* and I attribute that to being vigilant - less so the vaccine.
    After witnessing a few friends ( 2 are antivax) develop long covid, I’m going to do what I can to avoid that shit. I wouldn’t wish their experience on my worst enemies

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I probably will. I already got the first two shots and then a booster already. Not too worried about getting it. I know that there are many who still haven't even been vaxed so idk how it goes in those cases. My sister and her husband are unvaxed and they had covid twice already.

I don't think it will get to a point where it's mandated, at least I hope not. I have no issues getting it, but I understand there are some still undecided about it, and that's fair.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I already have the first two shots, but have not got a booster. I believe I already had Covid once anyway, so I should be better suited to go up against it if I catch it again.

I don't think they'll mandate another booster, because I think most people would get the vaccine and in turn those of us who feel we don't need it, can decide to do so on passing it up.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got mine after weighing the pros and cons. I haven’t gotten covid yet *knocks on wood* and I attribute that to being vigilant - less so the vaccine.
    After witnessing a few friends ( 2 are antivax) develop long covid, I’m going to do what I can to avoid that shit. I wouldn’t wish their experience on my worst enemies
    Did you feel any side effects from the vaccine?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 745

It’s no surprise that the US Gov’t is working to change the the definition of fully vaccinated to “2 Shots + Booster”. If that happens and access to city services are limited to those not fully vax’d will you get the booster?

Right now I’m undecided. It’s a stern no for my son on vax and I’m not moving on it. What are your thoughts)
    I think Black people are getting tired of booster shots. It makes you feel bad from what I heard.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is long covid and who gets it?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think Black people are getting tired of booster shots. It makes you feel bad from what I heard.
    The media hysteria has died down. If the news started talking about our impending doom like it did two summers ago they’d be getting those boosters ASAP.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media hysteria has died down. If the news started talking about our impending doom like it did two summers ago they’d be getting those boosters ASAP.
    Probably, but it’s like several boosters. My uncle got his 3rd or 4th a while ago. My mother was listening to a friend’s livestream and he said he’s done with the shots. The only shot wanted is a shot of alcohol. People are agreeing. It makes you sick. You can still get covid regardless.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Think of some of the COVID symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pain, fatigue and think about dealing with that for 6 months to a year. That’s long COVID.
    Thank you for that simple explanation. I’ve heard of long covid, but never bothered to look it up. I had covid once and I am unvaccinated. I fully recovered in January. I wonder what’s the difference between others if they are unvaccinated and get sick and then have the king covid. I guess my immune system is stronger or maybe it’s because I don’t get around like other people do.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I work for the government and about to lose my job. Don't know what im going to do but im not taking this vax.
    Really tough decision & I respect your ultimate choice. While this country has never been a true Democracy it now resembles no such intent to ever have pursued any such form of government.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    HELL NO! Nobody knows what poisonous DNA altering 💩 is in those injections!
    I've NEVER liked doctors & NEVER trusted ANY injections that they gave us, period! They've NEVER given us the same injections as the other races, period!
    If you didn't know, NOW you know! 💯

zenithprobe

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you for that simple explanation. I’ve heard of long covid, but never bothered to look it up. I had covid once and I am unvaccinated. I fully recovered in January. I wonder what’s the difference between others if they are unvaccinated and get sick and then have the king covid. I guess my immune system is stronger or maybe it’s because I don’t get around like other people do.
    No one knows who’s at risk for it. Another one of those crap shoots I’m hoping to avoid at all costs. “They” say the more times you catch covid, the higher your chances are for developing long covid post recovery. I’m glad to hear you recovered well - I’ve known many people who have recovered with no lingering symptoms too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Probably, but it’s like several boosters. My uncle got his 3rd or 4th a while ago. My mother was listening to a friend’s livestream and he said he’s done with the shots. The only shot wanted is a shot of alcohol. People are agreeing. It makes you sick. You can still get covid regardless.
    I'm also thinking it's purposely put in our air, food, water, etc.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm also thinking it's purposely put in our air, food, water, etc.
    The crazy thing, not so crazy , is that the rainforest in South America possibly could have filtered this out ... It was being cut down all this time, so the threat was amplified.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm sorry you have to go through that and hope everything works out. Continue to stand your ground.
    Perfect time to start your own businesses. The governmental positions you've had may trigger a BOBO business & any other knowledge you've acquired over time can become a business. The Most High always makes a way out of know way, blessings dear brother! 🙏🏽✊🏽🤴🏾✊🏽🙏🏽

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I work for the government and about to lose my job. Don't know what im going to do but im not taking this vax.
    One of the tests in life. I was in the same boat, but I reflected on my worth to the company, and decided to call their bluff. I can make it without them, find another remote job, etc. They need me (I'm projecting here, don't lose hope) ...

... I could live off x for a while I figure it out ... If I lose it all, I could sell everything and go to a lower cost area/country while I regroup, etc ..

Are they not recognizing religious exemptions? The term is broad to include moral convictions .. they not going to subject me to potential suicide - some ppl will have fatal reactions to this ... I know a friend of a friend, something happened and they lost control of a faculty after taking the vaccine ... ultimately, that's what I went with (some peeps lied for me, but that's besides the point) ...

This vax is also interfering with the reproductive system .. not talking about no Nicki Minaj stuff either. Look it up...

Vaers database .. Do they want to get sued? Whatever your decision, you have to do what best for you and yours. You'll be supported either way. ✊🏾

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I refuse to take any of it. Many in the family did take it and will continue to do what zaddy ask of them.
    2 of my adult children & my eldest Grandson took it, because their jobs forced them.
    My daughter in law took it too, because her parents are elderly & sick. But the thing that TRULY pisses me off. Is that she was breastfeeding my youngest Grandson & now, he has that 🦬💩 in his system! She NEVER gave him a chance!
    The so called Well Baby injections almost killed him, when he was only 4 months old! 😪🤬 I
    want to show y'all that picture soooo bad, but I keep hearing Jay say, "You don't know who's on this site" & he's right!
    He was in the E R. hooked up to all kinds of tubes & had some kind of brain function cap on his head that also had tubes & this went on for nearly a week!

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely NOT, especially when it now coming out that the majority of deaths from Covid-19 are from people ALREADY vaccinated!

In New York, it was just ruled that those fired from their jobs because of refusing to take the vaccines are now to be rehired AND given back pay, I will stand my ground all the same.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No one knows who’s at risk for it. Another one of those crap shoots I’m hoping to avoid at all costs. “They” say the more times you catch covid, the higher your chances are for developing long covid post recovery. I’m glad to hear you recovered well - I’ve known many people who have recovered with no lingering symptoms too.
    Okay thanks. I only caught it once with other family members. In my household my mother had it and our family cat was impacted. We all recovered and didn’t have any issues afterwards. It left us. My big brother is unvaccinated and never caught the stupid virus this whole time. I find that amazing. I’m not trying to catch the stuff again. If I do, I trust my body will fight it off again. I have faith in my immune system and health supplements.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of the tests in life. I was in the same boat, but I reflected on my worth to the company, and decided to call their bluff. I can make it without them, find another remote job, etc. They need me (I'm projecting here, don't lose hope) ...

... I could live off x for a while I figure it out ... If I lose it all, I could sell everything and go to a lower cost area/country while I regroup, etc ..

Are they not recognizing religious exemptions? The term is broad to include moral convictions .. they not going to subject me to potential suicide - some ppl will have fatal reactions to this ... I know a friend of a friend, something happened and they lost control of a faculty after taking the vaccine ... ultimately, that's what I went with (some peeps lied for me, but that's besides the point) ...

This vax is also interfering with the reproductive system .. not talking about no Nicki Minaj stuff either. Look it up...

Vaers database .. Do they want to get sued? Whatever your decision, you have to do what best for you and yours. You'll be supported either way. ✊🏾
    That’s one reason I didn’t take it. I wasn’t going to in the first place. I learned the truth about Dr. Anthony Fauci. I was reading Black women comments on IG stating their menstrual cycle stopped. I’m not getting something that will prevent me from birthing babies. Seeing pregnant women get it makes me cringe. Also, what ever happened to the white female nurse who got the shot on camera and fainted?