The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will You Get the Booster Shot if Mandated?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely NOT, especially when it now coming out that the majority of deaths from Covid-19 are from people ALREADY vaccinated!

In New York, it was just ruled that those fired from their jobs because of refusing to take the vaccines are now to be rehired AND given back pay, I will stand my ground all the same.
    Right on Marcel ✊🏾 It’s all coming out. Remember the unvaccinated were being blamed for the spread. It all backfired.

Lejardinier

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This experimental drug is poison. It is being used to eliminate large swaths of the world's population. I will never take this. After reading data that has been sent to VAERS, info from undertakers, nurses and doctors who are truly interested in our health I know better.I am drug, alcohol and tobacco free and i like it.

Paid1nFull

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 745

It’s no surprise that the US Gov’t is working to change the the definition of fully vaccinated to “2 Shots + Booster”. If that happens and access to city services are limited to those not fully vax’d will you get the booster?

Right now I’m undecided. It’s a stern no for my son on vax and I’m not moving on it. What are your thoughts)
    Would rather not. It will be extremely hard to avoid it if my job requires it. May have to seek a religious exemption.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Numbers don't lie. Over twelve billion people got these shots. Of those people, 3% are facing side-effects or death. That is over 360,000,000 people in the world right now who have died or are facing serious medical problems. A lot of doctors and scientists are coming forward saying these vaccines could have killed anywhere from 10 million people to 100 million people. While the virus itself killed 3.5 million when you remove people who died from other causes and happened to have covid when they died. The vaccine never even stopped the spread nor protected people.

You think I am going to trust the government and the pharmaceutical industry? The same people who ran experiments on black men not too long ago? HELL NO.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Numbers don't lie. Over twelve billion people got these shots. Of those people, 3% are facing side-effects or death. That is over 360,000,000 people in the world right now who have died or are facing serious medical problems. A lot of doctors and scientists are coming forward saying these vaccines could have killed anywhere from 10 million people to 100 million people. While the virus itself killed 3.5 million when you remove people who died from other causes and happened to have covid when they died. The vaccine never even stopped the spread nor protected people.

You think I am going to trust the government and the pharmaceutical industry? The same people who ran experiments on black men not too long ago? HELL NO.
    Been following @DiedSuddenly and the documentation of the dead is overwhelming! But yet notice our mainstream media is promoting it and not showing the results? We're being controlled.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 745

It’s no surprise that the US Gov’t is working to change the the definition of fully vaccinated to “2 Shots + Booster”. If that happens and access to city services are limited to those not fully vax’d will you get the booster?

Right now I’m undecided. It’s a stern no for my son on vax and I’m not moving on it. What are your thoughts)
    Absolutely NOT!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely NOT!
    Kendrick Lamar Salute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don't expect them to mandate it. Wasn't the last two boosters available to you if you wanted it? I can't say I've been forced to get any of the booster shots. If they do ask us to take another booster at some point, I don't see it being a mandate that it'd be required.

I think things have died down a bit in regards to covid, in that we're ahead of the problem now. Not as many people are dying from it, and I feel like if we are asked to take another booster, it wouldn't be a requirement. And even if it is, I don't see places forcing you to do it.

D

Deleted member 191

Absolutely not. And considering I'll be working from home by then, it shouldn't be a problem. I got the first one because I worked for the local government and at the time, was under the impression it was a requirement. Was pissed to high heaven when I found out it wasn't. Didn't get any boosters either.

I don't think they'll mandate it since it's under control now, like Real One said. But if they do, it's going to be a huge ass problem.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't even got the first one. There's several companies that don't force that on people, for example Walnut Creek PD got to avoid it and several companies in Silicon Valley didn't force it on people. At the most we tested for it everyday and PPE was already mandatory. So I wore shield most of the time and took a swab up this nose everyday a small price to pay because too much about this should be illegal but we forget this is a country that legalized various dehumanizing acts against us. One could argue all of these variants are the result of creating a vaccine so quickly but with a mortality rate less than 2% I'll take my chances with my immune system.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I don't expect them to mandate it. Wasn't the last two boosters available to you if you wanted it? I can't say I've been forced to get any of the booster shots. If they do ask us to take another booster at some point, I don't see it being a mandate that it'd be required.

I think things have died down a bit in regards to covid, in that we're ahead of the problem now. Not as many people are dying from it, and I feel like if we are asked to take another booster, it wouldn't be a requirement. And even if it is, I don't see places forcing you to do it.
    That depends on your job. Medical personnel, transportation, warehouses, first responders, etc, definitely had to take the jab to remain employed & have the card as proof, during the plandemic's first two years.
    I know this first hand, because two of my adult children & my adult grandchild were forced to take the jab to remain employed.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, the word "mandated" ...by whom? What authority do they have?

You can always call their bluff .. there are always options ... The tune changes with time, for some things.
    Exactly. They’d be breaking their own law. And even if it’s not a law, that’s ridiculously unethical.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the way incentives were being offered to those who got the shot I was on high alert. At Amazon they were giving away thousands of dollars to their employees who were vaccinated. Yet they take out a lot of money for taxes. They should be paying more and keeping a sanitized job site. I knew it was bull when my college mandated it, yet they can’t keep hot running water and in the female bathrooms women be peeing on the toilets, and have period blood on toilet seats in the handicapped stalls. 😑

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    With the way incentives were being offered to those who got the shot I was on high alert. At Amazon they were giving away thousands of dollars to their employees who were vaccinated. Yet they take out a lot of money for taxes. They should be paying more and keeping a sanitized job site. I knew it was bull when my college mandated it, yet they can’t keep hot running water and in the female bathrooms women be peeing on the toilets, and have period blood on toilet seats in the handicapped stalls. 😑
    Same reason why I don't do public toilets, straight up truth right there, Sis!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That will work for limited period of time. There will be no way to fake worldwide digital id's when it gets released.

At that G7 summit the Indonesian delegate proposed that very thing; a digital vax passport He wants to run it by WHO to tweak it. He spoke as if a negative Covid test should be enough, but I don’t see WHO approving that unless they’re legally forced to.Jim Crow Biden approved it, of course. We should be hounding our repa about dropping this. Once this is passed countries have a short window of time
    To back out.

In May a US Dept. of Health big wig, a Black woman too (wouldn’t call her a sister), suggested that clauses be added to the WHO document allowing WHO to determine what’s a medical emergency and when to declare it over. National sovereignty would be null and void for all countries who approved this measure. Fortunately, Africa and most of Asia said, “hell no.” But that’s not going to stop the US or WHO from eventually getting this passed too.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This experimental drug is poison. It is being used to eliminate large swaths of the world's population. I will never take this. After reading data that has been sent to VAERS, info from undertakers, nurses and doctors who are truly interested in our health I know better.I am drug, alcohol and tobacco free and i like it.
    Word.
    A brother started running TheCovidBlog shortly after the “pandemic” started. Nothing but facts.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same reason why I don't do public toilets, straight up truth right there, Sis!
    I feel you Sis, but I have to use public bathrooms depending on the situation and where I am at. I would rather use my bathroom at home though. I just make sure to have the clorox/lysol to go wipes on me.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm good on that stick to my herbal teas and stay sanitized and keep my mask on I'm good
    Right. I still wear a mask, but only if I have to or just feel like it. If I’m shopping in a store I don’t and when I go to the doctors I do because it is still mandated.

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right. I still wear a mask, but only if I have to or just feel like it. If I’m shopping in a store I don’t and when I go to the doctors I do because it is still mandated.
    I wear mine in the store to also and the doctor to I'm not trusting it at all

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Been following @DiedSuddenly and the documentation of the dead is overwhelming! But yet notice our mainstream media is promoting it and not showing the results? We're being controlled.

The mainstream media is OWNED by big pharma. Look where most of their funding comes from and whose money is on the books paying these people for their jobs.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wear mine in the store to also and the doctor to I'm not trusting it at all
    I understand.
    The mainstream media is OWNED by big pharma. Look where most of their funding comes from and whose money is on the books paying these people for their jobs.

They are a joke. Fauci really lied and said he vaccinated santa, meanwhile santa doesn’t exist. Somebody need to tell that child that his presents come from his family. Ain’t no fat white man coming down anyone’s chimney. 😒

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've gotten two booster vaccine this far. My wife has had one booster. Kids have had one booster.

For wife and kids it's been around 9 months since last vaccine and it's been about 2 months since my last one.

We're all doing fine.
    God bless you. I really mean that. But real talk you need to get that blood clot test. Also watch "Died Suddenly"

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA