The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will you vote for Joe Biden in 2024?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
I was a lil surprised to hear last night that Don P. from San Fran voted for Biden. He uually came with good calls on TBA's broadcast. Makes me wonder how many people talked the talk but got in the booth and had a relapse. Because i knew for sure there were at least (at the time) 80 K plus Black people NOT voting Blue

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joe won't be running again. There is no way they can get him to, not with his cognitive decline happening so rapidly. He will start getting back in touch with his racist roots and saying all sorts publically. From what I hear, Hillary is running again for the Dems. LOL I'll be looking for independents.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joe won't be running again. There is no way they can get him to, not with his cognitive decline happening so rapidly. He will start getting back in touch with his racist roots and saying all sorts publically. From what I hear, Hillary is running again for the Dems. LOL I'll be looking for independents.
    I've been seeing people say Michelle Obama might run. The Democrats are F'd, either way, they have no Black Agenda so the Black Vote won't be there no matter who they have run.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been seeing people say Michelle Obama might run. The Democrats are F'd, either way, they have no Black Agenda so the Black Vote won't be there no matter who they have run.
    They are a bunch of liars who showed their cards. I still know there are millions who will vote for them still though. That is the sad truth. They only vote blue because they feel like the dems are on their side and still believe that even after all these years of them doing f-all for us. I haven't seen big moves since JKF. He was probably the last honest president we had and he got shot for it.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I don't tell people how I vote anymore, but as far as the executive or legislative branch is concerned I doubt I ever vote Republican or Democrat, hell I might not vote at all because most politicians are compromised anyway. Hopefully 2024 is the tail end of the Reagan era, it's gonna take some time to restore things though. Voting won't fix our problems though.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And if the stress gets to them to the point where he kicks the bucket before 2024, oh well. Tough titty. The Dems can blame themselves. Black people don't have to continue to accept and tolerate abuse, manipulation, neglect, lies and disrespect.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That would be such a huge pander. She'll come with hope and change and more nonsense.
    They are a bunch of liars who showed their cards. I still know there are millions who will vote for them still though. That is the sad truth. They only vote blue because they feel like the dems are on their side and still believe that even after all these years of them doing f-all for us. I haven't seen big moves since JKF. He was probably the last honest president we had and he got shot for it.
    That's what I'm fearful of. The old niggas stuck on stupid who can't see passed the Democrats. I hope they don't ruin it and go voting for them.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt that Biden will run again, and I can't think of any viable Democratic candidates for 2024.
    Biden & Harris have all but given the Republicans the White House in 2024, so America's next president will probably be racist Ron Desantis or if he's still alive, Donald Trump.
    Either way, FBA will get screwed over yet again.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't think they have enough kewns on board to move the needle

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    That would be such a huge pander. She'll come with hope and change and more nonsense.

That's what I'm fearful of. The old niggas stuck on stupid who can't see passed the Democrats. I hope they don't ruin it and go voting for them.
    might have to let them know that voting Blue ain't an option, if you pick up what I'm putting down.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you vote for Joe Biden..... "You ain't Black"!
    Way To Go Reaction GIF

Great Job Reaction GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt that Biden will run again, and I can't think of any viable Democratic candidates for 2024.
    Biden & Harris have all but given the Republicans the White House in 2024, so America's next president will probably be racist Ron Desantis or if he's still alive, Donald Trump.
    Either way, FBA will get screwed over yet again.
    We are at a nonstop war that has not been initiated by us. We are being screwed over right now as we speak until white supremacy ends and there is harsh punishment and consequences for anti-black racism.

Now Trump for 2024 is interesting because right now, I don't know what the TPTB of the dominant society want to do with him. If they try to finally imprison him for the 2021 insurrection just in time for the the 2024 election so that he can't run again, then they would risk deeply angering his base and his base will really riot and burn this country down. And if they don't imprison him, he'll likely win again in spite of the huge shit storms and public outcry leading up to his reelection, and help slow burn the country down. 😆

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I haven't voted since "Bussy Boy Obama", not voting for "Meathead Michelle" or anyone else. Hoping "Hoe" Biden falls down another flight of stairs & breaks his neck on the way down! 💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And if the stress gets to them to the point where he kicks the bucket before 2024, oh well. Tough titty. The Dems can blame themselves. Black people don't have to continue to accept and tolerate abuse, manipulation, neglect, lies and disrespect.
    They look at us as nothing more than a vote to get them more power and money. It is a hard truth to swallow but the only time they ever seem to pay attention to us is when voting is in season.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They look at us as nothing more than a vote to get them more power and money. It is a hard truth to swallow but the only time they ever seem to pay attention to us is when voting is in season.
    Exactly. That's why we need to leverage our votes the way Neely Fuller taught us. We need to make politicians (regardless of party) work for us.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

We keep voting for them too which is why they view us as such. They do nothing for us, in fact, they harm us and we go running back to the ballot box for more pain.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. That's why we need to leverage our votes the way Neely Fuller taught us. We need to make politicians (regardless of party) work for us.
    I hate it cause I know and so many others know that WE have the power. There are way more citizens than government officials and the second they stopped being our voice and our advocates, they should have been kicked to the fn curb. The only reason these old farts are still where they are is cause not enough people care or they believe the lies they are fed. Look at what is happening in Canada right now. Just a bunch of truckers refusing to work and move. Not doing anything damning and the government is practically crying over it. They are useless and powerless when enough people tell them no. That is in Canada, we have guns here. We can do a lot more without even firing a bullet but people need to get on the same page and we need to find people who can represent us, vote them in, and ensure they don't throw us under the bus like everyone else.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate it cause I know and so many others know that WE have the power. There are way more citizens than government officials and the second they stopped being our voice and our advocates, they should have been kicked to the fn curb. The only reason these old farts are still where they are is cause not enough people care or they believe the lies they are fed. Look at what is happening in Canada right now. Just a bunch of truckers refusing to work and move. Not doing anything damning and the government is practically crying over it. They are useless and powerless when enough people tell them no. That is in Canada, we have guns here. We can do a lot more without even firing a bullet but people need to get on the same page and we need to find people who can represent us, vote them in, and ensure they don't throw us under the bus like everyone else.

Rollie Forbes is not talking about any of that, he wants you to go vote for Democrats rather than buck the system.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rollie Forbes is not talking about any of that, he wants you to go vote for Democrats rather than buck the system.
    I misunderstood but I still stand by what I said. These people need to be weeded out and we need people who actually give a damn about us in the government.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I misunderstood but I still stand by what I said. These people need to be weeded out and we need people who actually give a damn about us in the government.

They have to be afraid that if they don’t do our bidding that we are going to break the system. We will always have crooked leaders if they feel there is no consequence for screwing us.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Either you can't read, or you're talking about a different Rollie Forbes. I never told anybody to vote for a Democrat or a Republican.
    My stance has always been that neither party is for us.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    i voted dems once in 2004 and was almost immediately sorry I did it. They really had me thinking that I had to vote against Bush...and Kerry conceded and I said never again. voted for Nader in 2000, kerry in 04, didn't vote in 08, voted Mickey Mouse in 2012, Mickey Mouse in 2016, and Dr. Claud Anderson in 2020.

CLTZCH

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Hell no! I didn’t vote for that piece of sh!t the first time! I argued with sooooooo many bootlicking negroes who let CNN and MSNBC’s fake white liberal & coon coalition anchor people try to scare black people with the “Trump gon” gitcha” narrative of u don’t vote! They played played our community with that “WHO THE NICEST MASSAH” election! I voted for NO ONE and will never vote again if there aren’t policies, benefits and tangibles FOR BLACK PEOPLE ONLY! Asians, Afghan refugees, illegal immigrants, LGBTQ ALL SOMEHOW RECEIVED BENEFITS from Jim Crow Joe and black people got JUST WHAT WE ASKED FOR- NOTHING! The WEAK, BOULÉ CROWD listened to Roland, Joy, Mark Lamont and all the other Democrat shills instead of DEMANDING POLICIES AND TANGIBLES LIKE Tariq Vicki Dillard, Professor Black Truth & Jason Black said! Our sister Vicki and those brothers told ALL OF IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN and DAMN if they weren’t 100% right on the money! Now all the scared ass plantation minded and punktified among us are out here lookin stupid and scurrying around LIKE SCARED RATS! My message to them is this: Stop your stupid partying, stop BUSSIN IT OPEN ON INSTAGRAM, STOP MAKING HENNESSY/LOUIS VUITTON/GUCCI RICHER, GIT YO SOFT ASS BEHIND IN SHAPE AND BE READY TO FIGHT BECAUSE “WINTER IS COMING” NIGGAS! One way or the other! In 2024 if you don’t have TRUMP AGAIN( because WHITE SUPREMACIST AMERICA AINT NEVAH PUTTING A WHITE PRESIDENT IN JAIL SO STOP DREAMING) YOU WILL HAVE LIKE @TheBlackAuthority said: PRESIDENT RON DESANTIS! Somebody needs to make it clear to the weak among us that THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH! So put down your Xbox controller, pull up yo muthaf@@kin pants and BE READY!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Hell no! I didn’t vote for that piece of sh!t the first time! I argued with sooooooo many bootlicking negroes who let CNN and MSNBC’s fake white liberal & coon coalition anchor people try to scare black people with the “Trump gon” gitcha” narrative of u don’t vote! They played played our community with that “WHO THE NICEST MASSAH” election! I voted for NO ONE and will never vote again if there aren’t policies, benefits and tangibles FOR BLACK PEOPLE ONLY! Asians, Afghan refugees, illegal immigrants, LGBTQ ALL SOMEHOW RECEIVED BENEFITS from Jim Crow Joe and black people got JUST WHAT WE ASKED FOR- NOTHING! The WEAK, BOULÉ CROWD listened to Roland, Joy, Mark Lamont and all the other Democrat shills instead of DEMANDING POLICIES AND TANGIBLES LIKE Tariq Vicki Dillard, Professor Black Truth & Jason Black said! Our sister Vicki and those brothers told ALL OF IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN and DAMN if they weren’t 100% right on the money! Now all the scared ass plantation minded and punktified among us are out here lookin stupid and scurrying around LIKE SCARED RATS! My message to them is this: Stop your stupid partying, stop BUSSIN IT OPEN ON INSTAGRAM, STOP MAKING HENNESSY/LOUIS VUITTON/GUCCI RICHER, GIT YO SOFT ASS BEHIND IN SHAPE AND BE READY TO FIGHT BECAUSE “WINTER IS COMING” NIGGAS! One way or the other! In 2024 if you don’t have TRUMP AGAIN( because WHITE SUPREMACIST AMERICA AINT NEVAH PUTTING A WHITE PRESIDENT IN JAIL SO STOP DREAMING) YOU WILL HAVE LIKE @TheBlackAuthority said: PRESIDENT RON DESANTIS! Somebody needs to make it clear to the weak among us that THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH! So put down your Xbox controller, pull up yo muthaf@@kin pants and BE READY!
    I couldn't have EVER said that 💩 any better! 💯✊🏽

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't and never will. JimCrow Crimebill Joe hates Black people. Those camera opps are just a front. If he didn't then he'll cut the check. Anything else won't convince me.

No. None of them deserve our vote. We need to wield our political power accordingly.

Remember, we make or break candidates for office.
    This right here. If they are not doing our bidding then we shouldn’t do theirs.