Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will You Watch The Hidden History Reality Show?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
If it does well it just proves that the average Black person doesn’t want to be free, they want to be entertained. We got a weekly paid comedy show, a paid mixer, a paid grand opening, and a subscription gated reality show before we actually have any exhibits on Black history. But I know, I know I have to give him time.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If it does well it just proves that the average Black person doesn’t want to be free, they want to be entertained.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not trying to start anything with you brotha RCNAL i just want to know your thoughts on the reality show. Last time we talked you said he needed time to get artifacts. But it looks like he has time he just using it for everything OTHER THAN a museum. Do you still think he needs more time?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    While I hope it does well I doubt if I'll be watching those that want to be entertained will find a way whether it's with this show or a different reality show. 🤷🏾‍♂️
    Facts. Those looking for entertainment will find it no matter what.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm not worried about it. That money I donated is gone. But I bet you I will never fund another project of his again. Whether it was well intentioned or not, he did not come through with what he promised.
    We all get got in this life it’s what we do once we got that matters. I think this is the first time where Tariq legit scammed the community and it’s sad.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The first episode is out.

View attachment 7762
    It was boring and sad to see that he gave FBA a mixer, weekly comedy, and a reality tv show before he gave an exhibit in hidden history. It shows that he doesn‘t take you guys seriously and believes that all you want is entertainment.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I’m not trying to start anything with you brotha RCNAL i just want to know your thoughts on the reality show. Last time we talked you said he needed time to get artifacts. But it looks like he has time he just using it for everything OTHER THAN a museum. Do you still think he needs more time?
    Just seeing this. Haven't seen it. Will take a look. If I like it I'll keep watching if not, I won't. There are some things of Tariq I don't watch. I stopped watching some of the cartoons as an example. That said, generally, I support him. I won't defend him anymore. It's one of those things that everyone is married to their opinion. Those who aren't his biggest fans, fair enough. I won't attempt to convince you/them. I'm also not going to defend why I still support with all due respect. The only ones I will have an issue with are those who aren't B1. If its an FBA coon or tether taking shots of him (or TBA, or anyone in the struggle), I'll engage if I think its necessary. Everyone on here as far as I can tell, ALL want essentially the same thing. Even the one or two or few that have an issue with me (personally for other reasons, NOT saying its you bruh, you specifically have legit reasons regarding Tariq). We still want the same thing.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I saw it. It was cute. Similar to what he did with those 2 sisters.
    I don't have an issue with it but I can see where others do.
    I look at Tariq's overall work. He's gotten me and 1000s of others ten toes down. He's converted most of his old audience who were following him for women advice into pro Black warriors and is still on white supremacy's bumper hard. I'm just stating my view. It's a criticism of those like yourself who don't like him.
    We all have different lines. Some people still contribute to Dr. Umar for example. At this point its a dead, beaten horse (regarding the museum, etc, with Tariq). I assume by your posts you didn't support the FBA meet up, and probably any other future projects of his. You seem a down brotha and very pro black so I won't see that as being anti black, etc. At this point, some rock with him, some don't and we can leave it that.