Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    January just began, and more people are becoming sick. I don’t like it! I miss the times where people would just catch a minor cold or flu and be over it. Now on top of the common cold and flu we have to deal with Covid-19 AKA Stupid-19. Then there’s another respiratory virus called “RSV”, which targeted children in the beginning.

Can we just live in peace? Damn. I wonder has Bill Gates evil ass or his family gotten sick. Now he’s predicting another “pandemic”, and we should discuss that in another thread. It’s sad how we can’t live in peace. They want to depopulate the earth and have people staying in their home’s forever.

So far has anyone on here become sick lately? I noticed how the weather is way different than how it used to be. Trick weather to be exact. Like my mother would say, “pneumonia weather”. We haven’t received a snowfall in Maryland, all we’ve been getting is RAIN RAIN RAIN. It seems most days it’s not super cold. I’m not a fan of cold weather, but I would much rather deal with cold during the fall/winter season.

I remember some years ago when I was going to college in October, the weather was warm like end of May/beginning of June. I think the change in weather right now has been making people sick on top of the viruses being released. What y’all think?

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sucks being a human sometimes with how weak our bodies can truly be. I don't get sick often, but when I do, I get sick bad. I had covid a little while back and that broke me down a bit. And just last year I'm pretty sure I had the flu and that took me out of commission for about a week.

I think it's just this time of year, after the holidays, people have done their traveling, shopping, have been in close content with a lot of people. And then they come back home, go to to work, end up getting sick and in turn more people are infected with whatever they got visiting family.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sucks being a human sometimes with how weak our bodies can truly be. I don't get sick often, but when I do, I get sick bad. I had covid a little while back and that broke me down a bit. And just last year I'm pretty sure I had the flu and that took me out of commission for about a week.

I think it's just this time of year, after the holidays, people have done their traveling, shopping, have been in close content with a lot of people. And then they come back home, go to to work, end up getting sick and in turn more people are infected with whatever they got visiting family.
    I went to one family gathering which was last month and didn’t get sick. People out here are passing around their illness and it isn’t right. Like if you are sick, then stay your ass at home unless it’s medical. I understand it’s the time of the year, but this covid mess is overboard.

Not sure if I have covid now, but tested negative yesterday. I have some close relatives who are sick. It’s just not right. I had to postpone my medical appointment today. Right now I feel strange in my chest but can breath through my nose. I’m dealing with cold symptoms. I ordered sea moss so once I get that it’s going in my system. I hate being sick.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I went to one family gathering which was last month and didn’t get sick. People out here are passing around their illness and it isn’t right. Like if you are sick, then stay your ass at home unless it’s medical. I understand it’s the time of the year, but this covid mess is overboard.

Not sure if I have covid now, but tested negative yesterday. I have some close relatives who are sick. It’s just not right. I had to postpone my medical appointment today. Right now I feel strange in my chest but can breath through my nose. I’m dealing with cold symptoms. I ordered sea moss so once I get that it’s going in my system. I hate being sick.
    Get well soon!

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    January just began, and more people are becoming sick. I don’t like it! I miss the times where people would just catch a minor cold or flu and be over it. Now on top of the common cold and flu we have to deal with Covid-19 AKA Stupid-19. Then there’s another respiratory virus called “RSV”, which targeted children in the beginning.

Can we just live in peace? Damn. I wonder has Bill Gates evil ass or his family gotten sick. Now he’s predicting another “pandemic”, and we should discuss that in another thread. It’s sad how we can’t live in peace. They want to depopulate the earth and have people staying in their home’s forever.

So far has anyone on here become sick lately? I noticed how the weather is way different than how it used to be. Trick weather to be exact. Like my mother would say, “pneumonia weather”. We haven’t received a snowfall in Maryland, all we’ve been getting is RAIN RAIN RAIN. It seems most days it’s not super cold. I’m not a fan of cold weather, but I would much rather deal with cold during the fall/winter season.

I remember some years ago when I was going to college in October, the weather was warm like end of May/beginning of June. I think the change in weather right now has been making people sick on top of the viruses being released. What y’all think?
    We have RSV, COVID-19 and a 24hr stomach bug going around DC right now. I've caught all three in the past few weeks. My immune system is tired. I think the masks actually helped prevent transmission of a lot of viruses over the past two years. Now that we've stopped, I keep getting sick. Thankfully the new covid strains are weak. Magnesium supplements will help with your respiratory issues btw.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get well soon!
    Thank you will do. I am caring for my mother who caught that stupid virus likely from a nasty customer. She tested negative for the influenza. I hate seeing her sick. She is due to go back to work Monday. Who is making these guidelines up? It takes over a week to fully recover. I am sick of the 2020’s, but trying to stay positive. At least she’s not hospitalized and has never been for any viruses.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have RSV, COVID-19 and a 24hr stomach bug going around DC right now. I've caught all three in the past few weeks. My immune system is tired. I think the masks actually helped prevent transmission of a lot of viruses over the past two years. Now that we've stopped, I keep getting sick. Thankfully the new covid strains are weak. Magnesium supplements will help with your respiratory issues btw.
    😮 Wow. I feel for you, I really do. You are strong to beat all that. Make sure you boost your immune system. I fell off, but need to drink herbal tea everyday. I have a lot of it. Right now I have a scratchy irritation going on in my chest. I am trying to stay hydrated. I had covid once. I’m not trying to catch it again. I don’t wear masks like I use to unless I feel like I need to. I especially have to going to medical appointments. I don’t sneeze or cough in my hands. I wash my hands, use hand sanitizer when needed. I’m a clean person. These covid strains are weak to some but not all. I don’t know what is the deal with these strains. I never was diagnosed for omicron in December 2021. It was just covid. I went to patient first to get tested with relatives and didn’t hear about strains. Thank you for the suggestion.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thank you will do. I am caring for my mother who caught that stupid virus likely from a nasty customer. She tested negative for the influenza. I hate seeing her sick. She is due to go back to work Monday. Who is making these guidelines up? It takes over a week to fully recover. I am sick of the 2020’s, but trying to stay positive. At least she’s not hospitalized and has never been for any viruses.
    That's what matters! As long as she can stay OUT of those nasty hospitals and clinics and self nurture with help from family that's best. I use elderberry along with Chrysanthemums hot tea before bed 3 times a week to help keep my immune system strong. I also mix a little Turmeric power in with my smoothies.💪🏾

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what matters! As long as she can stay OUT of those nasty hospitals and clinics and self nurture with help from family that's best. I use elderberry along with Chrysanthemums hot tea before bed 3 times a week to help keep my immune system strong. I also mix a little Turmeric power in with my smoothies.💪🏾
    Thanks I need to do more with the home remedies. I think I have tumeric. I need to make a tea. I have ginger powder, lemon, ceylon cinnamon. I have elderberry syrup like a year old. I’ve been talking some and it’s still good. Need to get fresh elderberry in the future from a local BOB. I’m going to see a herbalist in the future.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Update: Mother is over covid. I became sick caring for her, but didn’t catch covid. I have been dealing with a cold. Trying to get rid of it by tomorrow. Symptoms have been all over the place. My senses have been going in and out today due to mucus congestion. Staying hydrated with herbal tea and natural spring water water, taking OTC medicine, taking sea moss, using a humidifier, breathing in steam, etc. May use nettie bottle later. I can breath fine. I went to get tested for covid Saturday night and results were negative. My lungs are clear. This cold is still the worse.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    👏🏾Glad to hear she's better now!

I have the Navage nasal irrigation system and love it! Works even better when I warm the little packs in hot water. Helps to pull out the pollutants under the skin. Just make sure not to let the solution get too hot!

Snuggle in and get well soon also.
    Hoodie Wow GIF by ADWEEK

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    👏🏾Glad to hear she's better now!

I have the Navage nasal irrigation system and love it! Works even better when I warm the little packs in hot water. Helps to pull out the pollutants under the skin. Just make sure not to let the solution get too hot!

Snuggle in and get well soon also.
    Hoodie Wow GIF by ADWEEK
    Thank you very much! 👍🏾 I have heard about the Navage system and will end up buying it. Funny because my brother mentioned it the other day. Will totally be worth the buy as I cannot stand nasal congestion. Thank you also for the tips.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Actually went to two and was fine. 🤷🏾‍♀️