The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian custody in a high-profile prisoner swap between the U.S. and Moscow

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

They actually freed her wow.
Even more interesting is it wasn't a group swap as they initially proposed. They just swapped for her. I know the family of that American White man is jealous as he'll.

No more blaming black men for her woes.

Jim Crow Joe really is going to run in 2024.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Even more interesting is it wasn't a group swap as they initially proposed. They just swapped for her. I know the family of that American White man is jealous as he'll.

Russia petty as hell to not throw in the white man into the deal. lol.

And I thought the Broncos trade was horrible.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yea they are boo koo mad. Living in Northville which is a 25 min drive and mostly ALL Pink with some indians and hobii dobbi's here and there.

D

Deleted member 191

Russ to the Lakers
    Other Russ to the Broncos
    Mayfield to the Panthers

All looked like bad deals for the receiving teams.....

But along came Joe.....
    Joe Biden Deal With It GIF by Obama

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks

I bet she won’t be going back over there.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @bennyjohnson (Benny Bob S.O.Bbin Johnson) and his fanny belch is transcribed.

"Brittney hates America
    Paul served America"

Translation:

"Brittney hates a country that actively supports and promotes white supremacy and anti-Black racism. As a white person, I have a huge problem with this and it just makes me sick 😷 😡 🤬.

Paul loves and serves white interests and also loves and served for a country that actively supports and promotes white supremacy and anti-Black racism. Why in the hell would you choose an ungrateful NAGGER over one of our world class white heroes?! Shame on any of you who supports this!! #SupportOurTroops #SayNoToBlackPeople"

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @bennyjohnson (Benny Bob S.O.Bbin Johnson) and his fanny belch is transcribed.

"Brittney hates America
    Paul served America"

Translation:

"Brittney hates a country that actively supports and promotes white supremacy and anti-Black racism. As a white person, I have a huge problem with this and it just makes me sick 😷 😡 🤬.

Paul loves and serves white interests and also loves and served for a country that actively supports and promotes white supremacy and anti-Black racism. Why in the hell would you choose an ungrateful NAGGER over one of our world class white heroes?! Shame on any of you who supports this!! #SupportOurTroops #SayNoToBlackPeople"
    Any time a white person accuses someone of "hating America" its codespeak obviously. They're literally confessing to being white supremacists

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Any time a white person accuses someone of "hating America" its codespeak obviously. They're literally confessing to being white supremacists
    We hate America? We ARE America. It’s white supremacy. British Empire, Confederates, and Nazis that tried to destroy this country. Black Americans built this county’s with our bare hands out of a fucking wilderness for free, then died defending it from whites and asians in EVERY war.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Happy she's coming home, surprised Russia even went for it, because when Russia is involved, they like to mess around and not actually work things out. But seems we figured this one out.

Also, I have a feeling Griner is never going to travel to another foreign country after this, certainly not Russia again, or at least make sure she doesn't bring any illegal shit like last time.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Happy she's coming home, surprised Russia even went for it, because when Russia is involved, they like to mess around and not actually work things out. But seems we figured this one out.

Also, I have a feeling Griner is never going to travel to another foreign country after this, certainly not Russia again, or at least make sure she doesn't bring any illegal shit like last time.
    Due to it being war time an arms dealer is extremely valuable. They won in the value of the transaction. This is why the former marine will not be freed. The secrets he may have uncovered could be a true detriment to the regime or even Putin himself. The politics benefited Biden for his constituents. In terms of warfare not an equal transaction.

As far as her travel, you spot on bro!!!!
    Idk why she stuck around with a possible war on the horizon at the time. Bet you she learned her lesson now.

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This was all strictly political

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A few thoughts, bear with me if I write too much.

1. Brittney Griner has never ever shown any love for the black community at large. Her life has been basketball and her sexuality. Her right. No shade, but expecting straight black men to fight for her when there is zero evidence she would do the same is white rainbow shaming tactics and gas lighting. If anything she hates black men (and all men) because of some trolling she got when she broke up with her ex (named Glory) after they had a kid and she had to pay child support. Every father's day, men (black and white) would troll her social media saying "Happy Father's Day". I personally thought, leave her alone, none your business, but she (understandably if I'm fair) built up animosity to straight men and especially straight black men (all men frankly) after that.

2. She was wrongfully convicted. She didn't have drugs. She had containers with residue. I've been in customs with prescription medicine that technically I could be arrested for. For example, I had dental surgery in America, traveled to a country where the pain meds were illegal and even if I had a prescription I had to a. state it prior and show what I had and b. would not be allowed in the country anyway. I showed the root canal and gauze when asked what this is and they simply kept it. That's what happens 99.99 percent of the time. I know guys that had vaping pipes and smoke paraphernalia and they simply kept it and sometimes go through your stuff with a fine tooth comb but no arrests. She was obviously over charged, over prosecuted.

3. The guy they are discussing who should have been released instead of her is a far, far murkier case. They don't discuss why he's there, just show a white man like it doesn't matter.
    Paul Whelan's case:

Whelan had $80,000 in cash "temporarily confiscated" during a customs inspection at Domodedovo Airport. David said his brother entered Russia using his U.S. Passport He said his brother had not been in contact with his family. He was formally charged on January 3, 2019.

According to the Russian news agency Rosbalt, Whelan was apprehended in his hotel room at the Metropol while concluding a long outing with a Russian citizen, who handed him a USB drive containing "a list of all the employees at a classified security agency". The independent Latvian-based publication Meduza reported that the wedding attendees all banded close together for the duration of the holiday, and were taken aback by Whelan's decision to spend the day alone.

The BBC cited family members of Whelan, who said he previously bragged about knowing an agent of the FSB, and was privy to an unusual cache of personal details about his friend, including which intelligence training school he attended (biographical information typically reserved for a very close circle)

So, as you can see, its far, far easier to push for Griner as her case is obviously a retaliation case and Whelan's case is on some Jason Bourne type sh*t. Maybe he's fully innocent but its not some empty cannisters that wouldn't be a thing even in Russia. She's been bringing them in before and they knew that. Remember that.

4. I hate the fact that Black men were attempted to be scape goated for it and the blacks in the media who could say what we all know and what Jason Black, Tariq and others know weren't saying it. They are cowards.

5. Overall, I'm happy for her. I don't want to see any black person convicted unjustly. Hmmm...let me walk that back. I wouldn't give a f*ck if Cynthia G, Larry Elder or Candace Owens were falsely arrested and convicted as well as any hard core self hating bed buck or swirler. I'll just keep it a buck. So, I'm slightly happy for her. I'm not gonna be making LBGTQ flags on my timeline for her. I have seen some Black people I know try to do that virtue signaling thing of making a big deal of her release on their social media. Whatever.

PS: Her ex went back to d*ck and is hooked up with some white man. So you know I really don't give a f*ck about any of them.

gloryjohnson.jpg

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    BRO! I’m deployed to Kuwait right now and I get the AlJazeera news out of Qatar. The flight she took to the US connected in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). In the footage loop, on Al Jazeera, you can see her hugging some old white dude before she got on the plane. Not a “yo thanks bro” hug but a long, emotional “I need you” one. Not sure if her lawyer or a department of state official or what. I wanted to take a picture, but the newsfeed was in a classified area where I can’t take my phone. I can’t find a picture anywhere. I wanted to post it here. With these “sisters” who aren’t feminine because they “don’t need a man”, I think the question that should be asked is… “Which man, exactly, do you not want to need?”

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look up Audrey Eliza Lorber she was caught in 2019 in Russia with 19 grams and they released her for $325 so I guess Britney didn't have the complexion for protection. The US was trying to get their spy back with Britney initially before she was sentenced to prison and they probably did too much and had to give them someone. I'm not sure if people know this but USA lost the Cold War. The Korean War and Vietnam war was the result of the subtle feud between USA and Russia as both of them sponsored the wars and we know the result of those wars. USA was embarrassed...they won't teach it in school but in college it's like public knowledge.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These Mayosapiens and their vanilla takes.....smh, its hilariously predictable
    Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
    Dude was arrested for spying and most people didn't even know that but they only care because she's black and he's white. USA is always getting their spies caught up you'd think they'd learn their lesson by now.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look up Audrey Eliza Lorber she was caught in 2019 in Russia with 19 grams and they released her for $325 so I guess Britney didn't have the complexion for protection. The US was trying to get their spy back with Britney initially before she was sentenced to prison and they probably did too much and had to give them someone. I'm not sure if people know this but USA lost the Cold War. The Korean War and Vietnam war was the result of the subtle feud between USA and Russia as both of them sponsored the wars and we know the result of those wars. USA was embarrassed...they won't teach it in school but in college it's like public knowledge.
    NAILED IT! F-ing NAILED it! I am NOT afraid of people getting run out of whole countries by a few illiterate 90 lb rice farmers and goat herders. Their most elite and well equipped BTW. That’s why they go after us only when we’re alone and unarmed or target women, children, and old folks. For every militiaman, vigilante “protecting property” or racist pig, there are a hundred that while white supremacists, aren’t willing to die violently for white supremacy. Remember they burned their draft cards, danced, had free sex, and did a lot of grooovy drugs last time shit got real for them (in Vietam). If WSSHTF, YOU ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT OUTNUMBERED!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am glad she was released. This should have happened months ago though. She made a dumb mistake and hopefully learned a lesson. I think she was left there though on purpose to use as a political tool. They WANTED to give Russia back their arms dude cause they want this war to get worse. They need it to get worse. This is how they push through more strict control on people's lives. If we have a world war happening, they will be taking away everything from us. They will start with guns too. "Our soldiers need your weapons to stop the war, turn them in and show your support" and you know some dumb asses will do it.