The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian custody in a high-profile prisoner swap between the U.S. and Moscow

TekhNiqo

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
NAILED IT! F-ing NAILED it! I am NOT afraid of people getting run out of whole countries by a few illiterate 90 lb rice farmers and goat herders. Their most elite and well equipped BTW. That’s why they go after us only when we’re alone and unarmed or target women, children, and old folks. For every militiaman, vigilante “protecting property” or racist pig, there are a hundred that while white supremacists, aren’t willing to die violently for white supremacy. Remember they burned their draft cards, danced, had free sex, and did a lot of grooovy drugs last time shit got real for them (in Vietam). If WSSHTF, YOU ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT OUTNUMBERED!
We can tell because what kind of cowards call themselves the "Silent Majority" or "Invisible Army"? Sounds like a bunch of people who don't want no smoke but you've never seen one of them act alone unless it was on some coward ****. Anyone who's flown outside the country know they have tendency to pull Black people to the side to give them a hard time anyway so I already knew what was up but to your point vietnam softened them because they can't handle a L. They only know how to bully and fight when they feel they have a decisive advantage.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am glad she was released. This should have happened months ago though. She made a dumb mistake and hopefully learned a lesson. I think she was left there though on purpose to use as a political tool. They WANTED to give Russia back their arms dude cause they want this war to get worse. They need it to get worse. This is how they push through more strict control on people's lives. If we have a world war happening, they will be taking away everything from us. They will start with guns too. "Our soldiers need your weapons to stop the war, turn them in and show your support" and you know some dumb asses will do it.
Definitely, they brought a white girl home that had 19 grams for $325 dollars but this was all about trading prisoners. They were trying to get Whelan in negotiations the first time and Russia wasn't having it. Also they are usually harsh when it comes to smuggling drugs rather than use and that's a fact. It's like how weed was in CA before they legalized it. You could smoke it and police wouldn't give you any issues unless you were in a car or attempting to sell. There's always those police who want to take it the extra mile like the ones who take you to jail for not having an ID but in Russia they getting high on worse than weed and it's a regular thing. Only 41% of weed cases in Russia see any prison/jail time and again that's usually smuggling or selling. The media and a few misinformed/biased people create a narrative that isn't accurate.

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
A
We can tell because what kind of cowards call themselves the "Silent Majority" or "Invisible Army"? Sounds like a bunch of people who don't want no smoke but you've never seen one of them act alone unless it was on some coward ****. Anyone who's flown outside the country know they have tendency to pull Black people to the side to give them a hard time anyway so I already knew what was up but to your point vietnam softened them because they can't handle a L. They only know how to bully and fight when they feel they have a decisive advantage.
And Afghanistan. And without our help, they would have done even worse.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Screenshot-080352.jpg
You know, when I first heard her talk I felt like I was listening to a dude pretending to be a chick. I thought I was tripping. But bruh wtf.
They always show their agenda in movies years ahead of time. Them folks was on some shit. We got the real life Juwana man out here!!!!

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
BRO! I’m deployed to Kuwait right now and I get the AlJazeera news out of Qatar. The flight she took to the US connected in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). In the footage loop, on Al Jazeera, you can see her hugging some old white dude before she got on the plane. Not a “yo thanks bro” hug but a long, emotional “I need you” one. Not sure if her lawyer or a department of state official or what. I wanted to take a picture, but the newsfeed was in a classified area where I can’t take my phone. I can’t find a picture anywhere. I wanted to post it here. With these “sisters” who aren’t feminine because they “don’t need a man”, I think the question that should be asked is… “Which man, exactly, do you not want to need?”
Bro we need that footage. I was stationed in Egypt for 2 years and AL Jazeera was the News to watch and they showed everything.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am glad she was released. This should have happened months ago though. She made a dumb mistake and hopefully learned a lesson. I think she was left there though on purpose to use as a political tool. They WANTED to give Russia back their arms dude cause they want this war to get worse. They need it to get worse. This is how they push through more strict control on people's lives. If we have a world war happening, they will be taking away everything from us. They will start with guns too. "Our soldiers need your weapons to stop the war, turn them in and show your support" and you know some dumb asses will do it.
And plenty of dumbasses will justify this by putting some spin it and will happily comply and go along with it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And plenty of dumbasses will justify this by putting some spin it and will happily comply and go along with it.
    Oh for sure! We have to be mindful of the people who have power cause they lie, lie, LIE all the time and they have their own interests at hear and consider their children's' future, not ours.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 5784
    You know, when I first heard her talk I felt like I was listening to a dude pretending to be a chick. I thought I was tripping. But bruh wtf.
    They always show their agenda in movies years ahead of time. Them folks was on some shit. We got the real life Juwana man out here!!!!
    Nah she was born like that and it's all in her story. It would have come out at Baylor a long time ago and they didn't allow you to change your birth certificate in Texas until 2009 and the precedent was set for marriage purposes. We tend to latch on to WS banter when it comes to our sistas I remember when we adopted that talk regarding Ciara and Michelle Obama. There's this Jaisa chick on IG also pushing that narrative hard but the person who started that talk up again is an old white broad. Second what Black family raised their child to be Trans in the 90's...in Houston Texas, sure I know white people been doing that but not for us. She fell out with her dad for talking to women and I think it's obvious that she's a stud lesbian but I respect the fact she not trying to transition but we need to be mindful of saying shit like this with no evidence because if she for some reason got a n**** and popped out a baby everyone going to be singing a different tune. Never once apologizing for the disresepct. We allow too many people to attack our sista's womanhood like that and it's easy when we don't like them for whatever reason. I don't understand the "look a like" scholarship that's so prevalent in our community. You don't have to like Britney Griner but as a sista there a things we just shouldn't allow. She has a thyroid issue due to hormone imbalance and that can actually happen and that's where the adam's apple comes from and the deeper voice a result of the hormone imbalance. There's a lot of women with that issue and even get the deep voice but they aren't 6'8" and play basketball.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 5784
    This is Caster Semenya who, like Britney, was for ed to do a hormone test to "prove" that she's a woman. If you guys watch the oylmpics I see eastern European women who look like dudes but they never get questioned on their legitimacy as women. Notice how only WE get questioned and humiliated like this. Another point is that both women both reject testosterone as many women's bodies do, that's what makes it hard for them to transition to men because their body can't take it.

GettyImages-591907306.0.1498769281.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah she was born like that and it's all in her story. It would have come out at Baylor a long time ago and they didn't allow you to change your birth certificate in Texas until 2009 and the precedent was set for marriage purposes. We tend to latch on to WS banter when it comes to our sistas I remember when we adopted that talk regarding Ciara and Michelle Obama. There's this Jaisa chick on IG also pushing that narrative hard but the person who started that talk up again is an old white broad. Second what Black family raised their child to be Trans in the 90's...in Houston Texas, sure I know white people been doing that but not for us. She fell out with her dad for talking to women and I think it's obvious that she's a stud lesbian but I respect the fact she not trying to transition but we need to be mindful of saying shit like this with no evidence because if she for some reason got a n**** and popped out a baby everyone going to be singing a different tune. Never once apologizing for the disresepct. We allow too many people to attack our sista's womanhood like that and it's easy when we don't like them for whatever reason. I don't understand the "look a like" scholarship that's so prevalent in our community. You don't have to like Britney Griner but as a sista there a things we just shouldn't allow. She has a thyroid issue due to hormone imbalance and that can actually happen and that's where the adam's apple comes from and the deeper voice a result of the hormone imbalance. There's a lot of women with that issue and even get the deep voice but they aren't 6'8" and play basketball.
    Serena Williams and Megan the Stallion are also examples of this. Just because a woman looks "masculine" and has a deep voice, that doesn't automatically make her transgender or lesbian.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is Caster Semenya who, like Britney, was for ed to do a hormone test to "prove" that she's a woman. If you guys watch the oylmpics I see eastern European women who look like dudes but they never get questioned on their legitimacy as women. Notice how only WE get questioned and humiliated like this. Another point is that both women both reject testosterone as many women's bodies do, that's what makes it hard for them to transition to men because their body can't take it.

View attachment 5838
    I get the arguments you are trying to present. But for me this is not simply about calling black women masculine.
    This is about the agenda to purposefully promote sexual and gender confusion.
    Whether you getting into hormones or sex changes I am not a proponent of the LGBTQ or Transgender agenda. With these agendas being so prevalent in our society I believe it is a fair thing to question the gender of origin based on the evidence presented.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Serena Williams and Megan the Stallion are also examples of this. Just because a woman looks "masculine" and has a deep voice, that doesn't automatically make her transgender or lesbian.
    These sisters both present extremely feminine. There is a difference between white supremacists calling a sister masculine and me as a black male questioning why a "sister" who presents masculine sounds like a male when she opens her mouth. Not to mention the lack of surgical scars.
    I stand by my statement. They present agendas in movies years in advance. Juwwanna Mann came out in 2002. Now here we are in 2022 where gender bending is normal. Thus I find it perfectly normal to question the gender identity of one who fits the agenda to the T. So much so the government will give up a terrorist in exchange for her freedom.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get the arguments you are trying to present. But for me this is not simply about calling black women masculine.
    This is about the agenda to purposefully promote sexual and gender confusion.
    Whether you getting into hormones or sex changes I am not a proponent of the LGBTQ or Transgender agenda. With these agendas being so prevalent in our society I believe it is a fair thing to question the gender of origin based on the evidence presented.
    Whether you agree with it or not is one thing and I'm not a proponent for it but that doesn't mean I will discriminate against my own, especially when there are more harmful things in the community. Britney Griner doesn't fall into the "hormone" or gender confusion and I challenge this so called evidence you are referring to because it doesn't exist. The "evidence" is based on prejudice and the fact that she is lesbian and has no bearing on any facts. So if you have them, please present them so I may be educated...outside of a movie that came out when she was 12. If Juwanna Man is all you have that's pretty weak. I'm more upset that one of our own went through what she went through for a cannabis pen when a white woman two years earlier got released for $325 after being caught with 19 grams.

What Black famiy in Houston Texas is going to raise their child as another gender? Show me evidence of that and not a Hollywood movie that always represents black people unrealistically, who never shows a REAL black family, Black love or a Black reality.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whether you agree with it or not is one thing and I'm not a proponent for it but that doesn't mean I will discriminate against my own, especially when there are more harmful things in the community. Britney Griner doesn't fall into the "hormone" or gender confusion and I challenge this so called evidence you are referring to because it doesn't exist. The "evidence" is based on prejudice and the fact that she is lesbian and has no bearing on any facts. So if you have them, please present them so I may be educated...outside of a movie that came out when she was 12. If Juwanna Man is all you have that's pretty weak. I'm more upset that one of our own went through what she went through for a cannabis pen when a white woman two years earlier got released for $325 after being caught with 19 grams.

What Black famiy in Houston Texas is going to raise their child as another gender? Show me evidence of that and not a Hollywood movie that always represents black people unrealistically, who never shows a REAL black family, Black love or a Black reality.
    The picture I posted of her hooping was to serve as evidence. I brought this out in an in house forum. When it comes to being on code I feel you. Just have my doubts. In house I know I can critique my own.

I also ask though is she from a Nuclear Black Family or. A family of interracial or queer priorities. That definitely has a bearing on if her guardians supported her taking hormones.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Look up Audrey Eliza Lorber she was caught in 2019 in Russia with 19 grams and they released her for $325 so I guess Britney didn't have the complexion for protection. The US was trying to get their spy back with Britney initially before she was sentenced to prison and they probably did too much and had to give them someone. I'm not sure if people know this but USA lost the Cold War. The Korean War and Vietnam war was the result of the subtle feud between USA and Russia as both of them sponsored the wars and we know the result of those wars. USA was embarrassed...they won't teach it in school but in college it's like public knowledge.
    Here is the irony. The U.S. and Russia (USSR) have fought as allies in both World Wars and after WW2 they have fought 'proxy wars' against each other. As you noted the Korean and Vietnam war was a proxy war. But also when the USSR invaded Afghanistan in 1979, it was America's time to fight a proxy war and the 10 years the Russians (and other Soviet Bloc) nations were there, it imploded the already fragile Russian economy.

America is now fighting a proxy war in Ukraine. And before this a quasi proxy war in Syria.

Griner's arrest is part of that tit for tat, proxy war. The media knows this and the main media, at least the liberal side of it, was trying to paint it as something else. The right wing is now a fan of Russia. Shockingly, the right wing was the most anti Russian a decade or so before and prior. What changed? Putin is a white nationalist. And the right wing has changed from being super pro America, to super pro white nationalist and pro white birthrate and anyone white who thinks that way is now an ally. Ideology is no longer the defining thing for white right wingers its if you are pro white birthrate, nationalism or not. That's it. Nothing else matters because they believe they are in a existential threat for survival. Not really true but that's what they believe. There are just too many white people hundreds of millions for them to die out anytime soon. But in white minds, not having complete control equals non survival.

Sub-Saharan Africa is the youngest continent of all 5 continents. They are scared sh*tless of that. If the birthrate in 'Black' Africa continues in a linear fashion about 20-25 percent of the global population will be black by 2050.

And the so called white population will be vastly outnumbered. I have my theories on why these numbers won't pan out to be that but blacks will be significantly more.

White folks are triggered. Russia has wavered between the lowest and near lowest white birthrate for a while now. In fact, they pay Russian women to have babies. They also have the lowest life expectancy for their males as well. Its an uphill battle.