The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Woman Gets Taken To Dinner At Applebee's And Tells Her Date That She Doesn't Go Out With Broke Boys.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She’s type you take out, game her up, have her falling head over heels for you, add her to the roster, and when she ask you:

“Where is this going” hit her with the:

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

But some simp will inevitably come and take her off the market.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would have told her.. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
    If all someone can afford is Applebee’s they should take her on a picnic. She’ll never know you’re broke she’ll think you’re romantic. Plus the food will be better.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never understood this mindset. Actually, this is a good way for men to weed out hoes with a high price tag.

Take them to a cheap restaurant for your first date. See how they act. If you are not sure, do another cheap date or two. If they seem down with you for who you are, then you can start spoiling. Don't give up your hard-earned cash for some hoe who is just looking for some free handouts and a place to sling her weave.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    If all someone can afford is Applebee’s they should take her on a picnic. She’ll never know you’re broke she’ll think you’re romantic. Plus the food will be better.
    What happened to "IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS"? She should be appreciative that anyone's taking her snobby ass out! She deserves no more than McDonald’s or Church's greasy ass chicken! gtfoh👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What happened to "IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS"? She should be appreciative that anyone's taking her snobby ass out! She deserves no more than McDonald’s or Church's greasy ass chicken! gtfoh👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽
    Who cares really. She didn’t cut him off she said “next time don’t take me to Applebee’s, it’s unacceptable” so if she is worth keeping on the roster for sex you gotta make sure you don’t take her to Applebee’s again. You step it up a notch higher (Outback) or a step sideways (picnic) and you push for intimacy. If you can get to the intimacy level then you keep it there and never commit aka situationship. Not every woman is wife material and men need to know how to discern and adjust accordingly.

Now I must say I’m not mad at her because Applebee’s is trash. I’d rather walk in a park and eat a snickers than that trash.

E

educatedman23

I never understood this mindset. Actually, this is a good way for men to weed out hoes with a high price tag.

Take them to a cheap restaurant for your first date. See how they act. If you are not sure, do another cheap date or two. If they seem down with you for who you are, then you can start spoiling. Don't give up your hard-earned cash for some hoe who is just looking for some free handouts and a place to sling her weave.
    Excellent point. He dodged a bullet. Her entitlement mentality was exposed. I'm sure he was hurt by it. He saved himself a lot of headaches.

E

educatedman23

Her body language will tell it all. She might not say it right away. Also, what kind of car does he drive because that might tell her a lot about him as well if he drives something nice?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    That was completely unnecessary. First, a smart sista, one with more finesse, class and observational skills would have already had a good idea how much he is likely to make from simply small talk BEFORE the date.
    "So, what do you do?' That alone tells you his likely range of income. If he said he was a software engineer, he can easily afford Applebees and more than twice the cost of anything on the menu. He may simply like Applebees or just not a suave guy. He doesn't know about high end restaurants. That's an opportunity.

She can see his car, clothes, manner of speech, all kinds of signs of what he may be taking home.

Me? I'd have ended the date. How much do you make is way too direct and rude. I don't know you like that. I'd have likely say "Doesn't seem like we are a match. Sitting through a meal would be wasting your time....and mine. Where do I drop you off or can I pay for your uber?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent point. He dodged a bullet. Her entitlement mentality was exposed. I'm sure he was hurt by it. He saved himself a lot of headaches.
    I feel bad for dudes who end up with women like these. Some of them hide it for months. Then their true colors show and you are already invested. I had a friend like this in high school and once I realized she was not growing up, I left her behind. I don't want that drama and mindset around me.

E

educatedman23

That was completely unnecessary. First, a smart sista, one with more finesse, class and observational skills would have already had a good idea how much he is likely to make from simply small talk BEFORE the date.
    "So, what do you do?' That alone tells you his likely range of income. If he said he was a software engineer, he can easily afford Applebees and more than twice the cost of anything on the menu. He may simply like Applebees or just not a suave guy. He doesn't know about high end restaurants. That's an opportunity.

She can see his car, clothes, manner of speech, all kinds of signs of what he may be taking home.

Me? I'd have ended the date. How much do you make is way too direct and rude. I don't know you like that. I'd have likely say "Doesn't seem like we are a match. Sitting through a meal would be wasting your time....and mine. Where do I drop you off or can I pay for your uber?
    Well said. I do know some women sleep their way to the top. The trashy women who can finesse and have great observational skills will do just that, get what she want and keep it moving onto the next guy who makes more than him so he can finance her nice lifestyle.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Who cares really. She didn’t cut him off she said “next time don’t take me to Applebee’s, it’s unacceptable” so if she is worth keeping on the roster for sex you gotta make sure you don’t take her to Applebee’s again. You step it up a notch higher (Outback) or a step sideways (picnic) and you push for intimacy. If you can get to the intimacy level then you keep it there and never commit aka situationship. Not every woman is wife material and men need to know how to discern and adjust accordingly.

Now I must say I’m not mad at her because Applebee’s is trash. I’d rather walk in a park and eat a snickers than that trash.
    I'm guessing it depends on what Applebee's you go to. The only one I've ever been to was Arlington, TX nearly 7 years ago & the food was food.
    Then, my daughter took me to Red Lobster & I totally turned against lobster.
    I truly feel that it depends on the location, in my opinion.
    I guess I read her wrong. She sounded like that "You'd better spend $400 on me, if you take me out" woman to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm guessing it depends on what Applebee's you go to. The only one I've ever been to was Arlington, TX nearly 7 years ago & the food was food.
    Then, my daughter took me to Red Lobster & I totally turned against lobster.
    I truly feel that it depends on the location, in my opinion.
    I guess I read her wrong. She sounded like that "You'd better spend $400 on me, if you take me out" woman to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    *good

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This is why some people don't fancy going out on a date in a big restaurant. Imagine the embarrassing situation the guy found himself in. Well, I'm very picky before going on a date with any lady and before our date, I must have known a thing or two about your mindset towards money.
    And everything else. You've got to get to know somethings about people, before outings. 💯

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    And everything else. You've got to get to know somethings about people, before outings. 💯
    This is why I'm never in any rush to go to any date with any lady. There's this lady I have been friends with for 6 months now on social media. I like her and she's cool but I'm never too quick to go on a date with her yet.