Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

World's First Living Robots Can Now Reproduce

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Last edited:

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I‘m not understanding how this is considered a robot since it has an organic origin. I would say it’s more of a GMO than a robot.

This is my thought too but it’s nonetheless creepy. This would be an easy way to create biological weapons or to destroy the ecologies of different nations. This will be turned into a weapon some way.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is my thought too but it’s nonetheless creepy. This would be an easy way to create biological weapons or to destroy the ecologies of different nations. This will be turned into a weapon some way.
    You already know. I wonder if the Xenobots can mature into another form, I didn't see that in the video. They gon' mess around and create something that wipes us all out.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Terminator tried to warn us
    It did just like many movies and books and it looks like the dystopian future is going to be worse but also more seamless than we've imagined. The enemy is going to have microscopic weapons, your identification is going to be attached to a centralized system that authorizes you to drive, pay for things, etc and you can be cut off at any moment. When the cops become fully robotic then white supremacy is going have the biggest excuse "we need to adjust the algorhythm" we have to get rid of this system or else we're super f'd.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The last video that I posted today answers that question around the 2:30 mark.
    Thanks. I watched it and it was horrifying. These are the perfect organisms to use to wage biological warfare. Also her concerns about them forming a consciousness and cooperating is frightening.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Reading this I keep thinking about Ex-Machina, Lawnmower Man, Bicentennial Man, but buried in the CNN article I see the scientists at Vermont among other schools like Tufts and Harvard drew the cells from the African Clawed frog (of all places lol). Vermont raised my antennas, because the man who wrote The Turner Diaries (supposedly), taught Engineering at The University of Vermont and I wonder if there is a connection.

Cande

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    These are the future cops. Niggas better start learning tech cuz you not gonna be able just box these robots.
    Started with RoboCop, Terminator, AI, Transformers, etc.
    Probably gonna have to take out the military's Juggernauts as well & they've been here for YEARS! 💯
    These are the future cops. Niggas better start learning tech cuz you not gonna be able just box these robots.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Started with RoboCop, Terminator, AI, Transformers, etc.
    Probably gonna have to take out the military's Juggernauts as well & they've been here for YEARS! 💯
    Don't be surprised that the defense department of all these world powers are already cooking something massive with techs and robotics for the acts of war should the time come.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Don't be surprised that the defense department of all these world powers are already cooking something massive with techs and robotics for the acts of war should the time come.
    NOT at all surprised, we've just gotta be ready, NOT getting ready! 💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    RoboCops been on police & military forces.
    We are heading down a slippery slope that is not going to be pretty. I know that for sure. If the wrong people use this tech, it will be used to enslave everyone. After seeing Terminator and iRobot... I don't trust none of it.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw what they been doing with sex dolls and now this?

They are not only trying to make robocops but they are straight trying to replace women! WTF!
    It's getting scary by the day with what they have been up to. There was a movie I watched called Surrogate and a lot of what happened in the movie is what's going on in our world today.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's getting scary by the day with what they have been up to. There was a movie I watched called Surrogate and a lot of what happened in the movie is what's going on in our world today.
    It makes you wonder what the end goal is here. I feel like they are trying to make it so women become obsolete and babies can be made in tubes and machines. Men will have their sex robots and no drive to form relationships. It is going to be a nightmare.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It makes you wonder what the end goal is here. I feel like they are trying to make it so women become obsolete and babies can be made in tubes and machines. Men will have their sex robots and no drive to form relationships. It is going to be a nightmare.
    It already is a nightmare. Surrogates, fertility clinics, artificial insemination & some procedures we don't even know about. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It already is a nightmare. Surrogates, fertility clinics, artificial insemination & some procedures we don't even know about. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I am fine with women getting help if they need it but all of this is expensive and it seems to only favor couples who can't actually have children.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I am fine with women getting help if they need it but all of this is expensive and it seems to only favor couples who can't actually have children.
    Well, if robots can reproduce, there's no need for us. They've been trying to eliminate our people for nearly 500 years. 💯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, if robots can reproduce, there's no need for us. They've been trying to eliminate our people for nearly 500 years. 💯
    I still feel like this is why abortions are pushed more on black women than any other race in this country and why they want to promote obesity to young black girls so they can be overweight and too unhealthy to have children.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I still feel like this is why abortions are pushed more on black women than any other race in this country and why they want to promote obesity to young black girls so they can be overweight and too unhealthy to have children.
    Our people have dominant genes. If WS didn't target us, the World would be predominantly Black. We can have multiple children at once, from twins on up. Natural, Creator blessed gifts. WS can't allow that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our people have dominant genes. If WS didn't target us, the World would be predominantly Black. We can have multiple children at once, from twins on up. Natural, Creator blessed gifts. WS can't allow that.
    Overall, if we eat healthy diets we are easily the healthier and strongest race there is. Think about who dominates sports! When we aren't overweight, keep active, get plenty of sunshine... We outperform all of them. And I say that as a mixed girl. I am stronger than all my white friends and I don't even need to try at it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Overall, if we eat healthy diets we are easily the healthier and strongest race there is. Think about who dominates sports! When we aren't overweight, keep active, get plenty of sunshine... We outperform all of them. And I say that as a mixed girl. I am stronger than all my white friends and I don't even need to try at it.
    We've ALWAYS been dominant in everything, that's FACT! That's why WS cuts us out of everything, they've NEVER been competition. Basically, they know who the TRUE SUPREME BEINGS are & the whole truth & nothing but the truth is coming soon! ✊🏽🙏🏽🖤🤴🏾👸🏽🙏🖤✊🏽 THEIR TIME IS UP! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They are definitely going to target human beings one day if we are careful with the kind of advancement in technology we embark on. Like human beings are no longer capable of reproducing that we have to resort to robots now?
    They try to prevent that from the day we are born. Injecting us with who knows what. Well baby checkups, school immunizations, CoVid injections for employment & travel, etc.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    They try to prevent that from the day we are born. Injecting us with who knows what. Well baby checkups, school immunizations, CoVid injections for employment & travel, etc.
    I'm not too comfortable with all the shit that's been going on for years all in the name of technological development or advancement because if things should keep up at this pace, we wouldn't be worried about having robots replace us at our jobs but also in our planet.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm not too comfortable with all the shit that's been going on for years all in the name of technological development or advancement because if things should keep up at this pace, we wouldn't be worried about having robots replace us at our jobs but also in our planet.
    Sounds like iRobot is coming into play. Self checkout in stores, RoboCops, Juggernauts in the military, drone deliveries, etc.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Sounds like iRobot is coming into play. Self checkout in stores, RoboCops, Juggernauts in the military, drone deliveries, etc.
    To think that some people are actually in support of this crap keep telling me that a lot of us are more screwed than we could ever realize.

There are some nerds out there that would be crazy enough to try and hack some of these robots and use it to commit crimes and we shouldn't remove the possibility of having terrorists use them too.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

I believe there are going to be rules and codes of conduct guiding the operations of these robots. You can't just expect any nation to use it to cause havoc in the world.