The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would Martin Luther King Jr Be Hated Today?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have to wonder this. I have been wondering this for the last 6 or 7 years now. I see how people talk and act. I see what things people use to segregate and discriminate. MLK Jr was very much in the mindset of judging people based on the content of character and not the color of their skin. I still love his speech. I have always been on the side of love, not hate and I try to stay in a positive space.

That being said, people on left (black and white) are saying we all need to be judged based on our skin color. Nothing else matters. They don't flat out say it but you see it in their demands and their actions.

I started seeing "POC Only" water fountains at schools and college campuses. Like are you for real? Did they not read any sort of history book? Then I hear about black-only graduations, black-only school meetings, black-only classes...

Maybe I am looking at all this wrong but none of it sits right with me. What do you think about all this?

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
MLK and Jesus would both be called "Black Identity Extemists", "reverse racists", and "radical leftists" by the Fox News whites and their Black coonservative lapdogs.
Also, the new negroes would've turned on MLK because he would've done like Bill Cosby and told them to pull up their pants and have some dignity.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I have to wonder this. I have been wondering this for the last 6 or 7 years now. I see how people talk and act. I see what things people use to segregate and discriminate. MLK Jr was very much in the mindset of judging people based on the content of character and not the color of their skin. I still love his speech. I have always been on the side of love, not hate and I try to stay in a positive space.

That being said, people on left (black and white) are saying we all need to be judged based on our skin color. Nothing else matters. They don't flat out say it but you see it in their demands and their actions.

I started seeing "People of Color aka Everyone but Black Americans aka Everyone but Black Americans Only" water fountains at schools and college campuses. Like are you for real? Did they not read any sort of history book? Then I hear about black-only graduations, black-only school meetings, black-only classes...

Maybe I am looking at all this wrong but none of it sits right with me. What do you think about all this?
The fountains didnt have black on them just WHITE. Black was a classification for those who wasnt white and rich. 5c8925dd8fffefab1e1a87e97c8671c6--white-man-black-man.jpg Because of the internet they cant "Dress it up and make it real for me.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
To humans who arent Black they look at us as animals.Period. Stop playin.Please.
The fountains didnt have black on them just WHITE. Black was a classification for those who wasnt white and rich. View attachment 1114 Because of the internet they cant "Dress it up and make it real for me.
That fountain low enough to the ground to pee in. Believe people did that.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I don't want a job from you. I don't want a contract with you. I don't even want contact with you.
- Khalid Muhammed

MLK would be dragged by Fox News in the same way that they do to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Hell worse...MSNBC and CNN might get a couple punches in

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh, I absolutely bet the MSM networks would have a field day with him cause they only want people out there fighting each other. They don't want the truth. They don't want to address the real issues for anyone. They don't want to solve problems for black communities but rather create them. They have banks and politicians in their back pockets and I am almost entirely certain they are all funded by China who notoriously hates black people.