The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you rather get 10 million now or 1 billion 15 years from now?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Give me my $10M now! Our government's giving our reparations away to ALL these immigrants! I know how to turn my $10M into $1B+, Air BnBs & Tax Liens. 🤑🤑
    Give me my 10 NOW along with my 40 acre land grant with NO property tax for 500 years.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    A bird at hand is worth two in the bush, give me ten million now and by the grace of God in less than 15 years I will turn it into 1 billion or even more, what if while waiting for 15 years to grab 1 billon and the giver of life decides to take it before then?

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Observed many comments here and a lot folks saying they should be given the 10m now. The big question is if given that amount now how well are you going to use and what's the guarantee that what you are going to use it for would actually be sucessful remember there is also the other reality of life that says things doesn't always go as we think they would.

I'm gonna wait for the 15 billion in 15 years cos I already got something going for myself that takes care of my needs real fine.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Give me my 10 NOW along with my 40 acre land grant with NO property tax for 500 years.
    I feel you bro. Out here on this land development I need my 10 mil now. Shout out to our ingenuity as a people. We know how to turn nothing into something . Hell if I can get it out the mud now imagine what we can get cracking with 10 mil now. In one generation it will be a big B

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Please let me have the $10 million now and get it over with. How am I supposed to know if I'm going to be around to spend the $1 billion in the next 15 years? It's not like I have a death wish or anything but it's not worth waiting too long for. $10 million is a big chuck of money.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A bird at hand is worth more 20 in the bush or let me put it better, $10 million in my bank account right now is better than $100 billion I don't have yet because life is fleeting and I have no idea of what's going to happen next. Let me utilize the $10 million to the best of my knowledge and I know very well that I would never go broke again in my life.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I wouldn't wait that long to get such amount in the region of 1 billion of any currency. Their is a way I can utilize this 10m and I'll still hit the 1 billion or more in the next 10 years and not even in 15 years time.
    I completely agree with you on this. With the right investment, you wouldn't have to stress yourself too much to make the $1 billion in 15 years. If everything goes as planned, you would likely get more than $1 billion in 15 years because it's a long time to meet that target.

E

educatedman23

A bird at hand is worth more 20 in the bush or let me put it better, $10 million in my bank account right now is better than $100 billion I don't have yet because life is fleeting and I have no idea of what's going to happen next. Let me utilize the $10 million to the best of my knowledge and I know very well that I would never go broke again in my life.
    In school, we are taught that the second number is better because it exceeds what a person could realistically expect to get in that same time with their own efforts. However, that is theory. I wouldn't trust that the second option would be there by the time all these years pass by. Also, none of us knows how much time we have left on this Earth.