The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Y'all Remember The Simp From Love After Lockup

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He spent $30k on that White chick and got played.

This nigga is still spending money on her and finally caught her messing with someone else.

We finally see some emotion out of this dude hopefully he learned something behind all this.

Then when he got mad and went ape shit she said it turned her on and is bout time he acted like that and stopped letting her walk over her.​

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t watched that show but this clip is funny, sad and maddening at the same time.
    I always wonder how "real" these shows are. His lack of awareness is beyond me.
    While I do always feel empathy for others perceived low moments. I know that more often than not they allow or have a part to play in it.

I actually think this is a wonderful thing to have happened to this brother. He needed this wake up call. Hopefully he don't go back to sleep and need another one lol
    wake-up-call.gif
    BaggyMiserlyCobra-size_restricted (1).gif

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t watched that show but this clip is funny, sad and maddening at the same time.
    While I do always feel empathy for others perceived low moments. I know that more often than not they allow or have a part to play in it.

I actually think this is a wonderful thing to have happened to this brother. He needed this wake up call. Hopefully he don't go back to sleep and need another one lol
    View attachment 1508
    View attachment 1509
    This is his second inmate actually. He blew a bunch of money on another before the show. He is stuck on stupid.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is his second inmate actually. He blew a bunch of money on another before the show. He is stuck on stupid.
    Well Damn lol. This might be "scripted" lol. Was the 1st female a 23 year white woman wanting boob jobs. 🤔 Something tells me got a type .

But the real negro in him had a cameo appearance when he drove up on her. He didn't say oh baby come home with he, he threw her stuff out and told her to kick rocks.

I dint think he was going to actually pull up. One would argue a real man would have peeped game and ended without all the extra stuff he did lol.

He was like the Tin man from the Wiz
    K2AM.gif

Elevation

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 1508
    View attachment 1509
    😄😄😄😄

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Wire Reaction GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well Damn lol. This might be "scripted" lol. Was the 1st female a 23 year white woman wanting boob jobs. 🤔 Something tells me got a type .

But the real negro in him had a cameo appearance when he drove up on her. He didn't say oh baby come home with he, he threw her stuff out and told her to kick rocks.

I dint think he was going to actually pull up. One would argue a real man would have peeped game and ended without all the extra stuff he did lol.

He was like the Tin man from the Wiz
    View attachment 1511
    Yup it was another white chick and she played him and bounced just like this white chick is doing. People have been following him on social media and they can see his history plus it’s been confirmed by his family that this is his MO.

I hope my son is never out in the streets on some sucker for love ish especially with no damn Becky.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I never watched that show, glad I didn't. This nigga.... got a toy snatch? LMAO Game goofy, spent 30k! on that?! what the hell is wrong with that idiot, would've been better spent on prostitutes.

This dude named his snatch Nicolle Jr. based on the white girl‘s name which is even worse. Shorty was in there half naked and he over there about to smash the fake torso.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He spent $30k on that White chick and got played.

This nigga is still spending money on her and finally caught her messing with someone else.

We finally see some emotion out of this dude hopefully he learned something behind all this.

Then when he got mad and went ape shit she said it turned her on and is bout time he acted like that and stopped letting her walk over her.​
    $30k?!
    Bro, who made him like this?
    We all understand that money is a house payment lmao