The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ye Suspended from Twitter

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He did not incite any violence. You know, him getting banned is just proving him to be correct. The white-washed liberal Jews in America are a fully protected class and get to say and do what they want. I have seen them countless times throw black people under the bus, white people under the bus, shit all over Christianity... These people are hypocrites who hide behind a race/region to justify being terrible people and I am glad Kanye is shedding a light on it.

People can say what they want about Christians or blacks and keep on banking but you mentioned the Jews and you lose access to your bank. Says it all. So you mean to tell me it is okay for people to mock and call for actual violence against churches, Christians, and other religions but not this one... Noo, they are above everyone else.

It still drives me nuts that America puts Israel before America.

Hitler, the nazis, ect. all are disgusting people and Kanye giving them praise is retarded but I think he is doing it to prove a point.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq said does he have a hate for us blk plp but all this pandering to WS audience is literally breaking down him and his brand and everything he built for no reason. There no logical reason for what he's doing.
    There is a lot of logic in what he is doing. From our article on 6ZEROS:

Kanye's mistake was believing that he ascended into honorary Anglo status. Every pat on the back he received for perpetuating Anti-Black Racism only served to grow his delusion of inclusion. His "defcon 3 on Jews" was not a Black man defending Black America, it was a self-proclaimed Anglo grabbing his tiki torch and heading for Charlottesville. You see, Kanye believed that he was the harbinger of the Anglo vs. Jewish holy war but ended up the opening act for the Anglo/Jewish "Riverdance on Ye's Career Festival". Listen to him explain his empathies himself:

Ye literally thinks he's a conservative White man that is bold enough to say what the other conservative White men will not. In this whole tirade he never advocated for Black people.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq said does he have a hate for us blk plp but all this pandering to WS audience is literally breaking down him and his brand and everything he built for no reason. There no logical reason for what he's doing.
    He doesnt hate black people. He is not a fan of Jewish supremacy. "Pandering" to white supremacists who also dislike Jewish power in America makes sense. Enemy of my enemy is an ally. If he cant go to Jewish run media, where else can he go? Black media? Where? He cant. He is left with the Rogans, Alex Jones,and Fuentes' of the world. Unless theres a black business out there with a big platform that wont kick him off for speaking his mind? Drink Champs and The Shop were the best he got and they both turned on him.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Musk is running Twitter like he's still in high school. I have a feeling Twitter is going to end up like 4chan or redit, they will find a way to get all black people off that site, and let the white supremist run wild.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He doesnt hate black people. He is not a fan of Jewish supremacy. "Pandering" to white supremacists who also dislike Jewish power in America makes sense. Enemy of my enemy is an ally. If he cant go to Jewish run media, where else can he go? Black media? Where? He cant. He is left with the Rogans, Alex Jones,and Fuentes' of the world. Unless theres a black business out there with a big platform that wont kick him off for speaking his mind? Drink Champs and The Shop were the best he got and they both turned on him.
    We should allow Ye on this platform
    This is how Kanye thinks:

He empathizes with our oppressor. Kanye is not Black first or about Black empowerment that's why he yelled at Sway when Sway told him to make his own clothing brand. Kanye wanted in with the European fashion houses at all costs.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    He empathizes with our oppressor. Kanye is not Black first or about Black empowerment that's why he yelled at Sway when Sway told him to make his own clothing brand. Kanye wanted in with the European fashion houses at all costs.
    Sure. But Hitler empathized with black people. Said the British, Spanish, French, and "Americans" were trash colonizers who couldnt help their own people without terrorizing others. Hitler believed we all shouldve been left alone. Hitler wanted to work with Africa, and roasted Italy after they got defeated by the Ethiopians.

Should we like Hitler since he hated colonialism and empathized with us? Nope, but I'm also not going to hate him because someone else told me to.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sure. But Hitler empathized with black people. Said the British, Spanish, French, and "Americans" were trash colonizers who couldnt help their own people without terrorizing others. Hitler believed we all shouldve been left alone. Hitler wanted to work with Africa, and roasted Italy after they got defeated by the Ethiopians.

Should we like Hitler since he hated colonialism and empathized with us? Nope, but I'm also not going to hate him because someone else told me to.
    Hitler did not empathize with us he wanted to turn us into a slave race like the Russians. Italy was losing grip in Africa and so Hitler sent troops there to help Italy sustain the territories it took. When the Nazis got down there they set up death camps and were abusing the Africans. He was never a friend of ours. The only non-Whites he linked with was Japanese and he probably would have turned on them if he was successful after Operation Barbarossa.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Hitler did not empathize with us he wanted to turn us into a slave race like the Russians. Italy was losing grip in Africa and so Hitler sent troops there to help Italy sustain the territories it took. When the Nazis got down there they set up death camps and were abusing the Africans. He was never a friend of ours. The only non-Whites he linked with was Japanese and he probably would have turned on them if he was successful after Operation Barbarossa.
    I dont consider Hitler a friend but that doesnt make him an enemy. Hitler's goal was defeating enemy nations in Europe and eliminating Jews especially in Germany. He wanted to expand East. Not to Africa, but East. A German expansion, a Germanic Empire. Him winning the war wouldnt have made Africans anymore a "slave race" than we are now. European colonialism is still rampant in Africa today. Hitler didnt colonize Africa though.

To be clear, Im not here to sing Hitler's praises, but to me, he wasnt any worse than what were dealing with now and because I wasnt alive to see it all myself, I do wonder what the world would look like had he won, and find it odd people dont even want to discourse about it. Not you Jay, but generally speaking. You cant say Hitler had good qualities (which he did) without people freaking out. I do think thats a problem. They dont teach Malcolm X in schools properly for the same reason. They do Farrakhan the same. If you say one thing they dont like about someone youre not supposed to like, its over. Idk. Its just too Orwellian. On that note, even George Orwell, who hated Hitler and The Third Reich, Big Brother and alĺ, could say he was a good leader. Doesnt mean he agreed with or liked him.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I dont consider Hitler a friend but that doesnt make him an enemy. Hitler's goal was defeating enemy nations in Europe and eliminating Jews especially in Germany. He wanted to expand East. Not to Africa, but East. A German expansion, a Germanic Empire. Him winning the war wouldnt have made Africans anymore a "slave race" than we are now. European colonialism is still rampant in Africa today. Hitler didnt colonize Africa though.

To be clear, Im not here to sing Hitler's praises, but to me, he wasnt any worse than what were dealing with now and because I wasnt alive to see it all myself, I do wonder what the world would look like had he won, and find it odd people dont even want to discourse about it. Not you Jay, but generally speaking. You cant say Hitler had good qualities (which he did) without people freaking out. I do think thats a problem. They dont teach Malcolm X in schools properly for the same reason. They do Farrakhan the same. If you say one thing they dont like about someone youre not supposed to like, its over. Idk. Its just too Orwellian. On that note, even George Orwell, who hated Hitler and The Third Reich, Big Brother and alĺ, could say he was a good leader. Doesnt mean he agreed with or liked him.
    We absolutely must have real conversation about Hitler because the caricature of evil stops us from understanding human nature. However, I disagree that Hitler was neutral to Africa.

"By the end of 1937, the Gestapo had secretly rounded up and forcibly sterilized many Afro-Germans. Some were subjected to medical experiments; others mysteriously “disappeared.”

Hitler did not like Black people at all because we could easily dilute the Master Race in his eyes. His hate for Black people simply is not spoken about because a certain group wants to be the sole victim.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    "We absolutely must have real conversation about Hitler because the caricature of evil stops us from understanding human nature. However, I disagree that Hitler was neutral to Africa."

Facts.. I took interest in Putin, Hitler, Gaddafi, and Bin Laden because the more I read about what they want(ed) to do and their issues with America, the more upset I got we didnt get a fair picture painted about them here. Obviously, its not in Americas best interest to paint any of them in a positive light and political theater is a real thing, but I still wanted to learn what I could. I dont halfway agree with any of them, but I can agree with some of their views for the simple fact that I also have a bad history with America and have several issues with its continuous engagement in colonial activities. Its a mutual problem. Its a Black problem. I dont think any of them, outside of Gaddafi, care for Africa, but they did/do have beef with America and I'd be a liar if I didnt agree with them, at least to an extent, on that.

"[White Americans] did not like Black people at all because we could easily dilute the Master Race in [their] eyes."

Margaret Sanger and the American eugenicist programs are no better yet we can freely talk about and even praise them for their contributions to American society.

They are STILL sterilizing Black women in America today. It says Im not allowed to post links, but see California women who were imprisoned and unknowingly sterilized very recently in our history. They just released a documentary, this is an ongoing issue. Why is this not nationwide news?

"[Their] hate for Black people simply is not spoken about because a certain group [Jews] wants to be the sole victim."

There are Jews out here saying racism isnt a serious problem. Yet anti-Semitism get to be headline news, they get laws passed to protect them no problems. They only put our trauma on the news when they can flip it and make us look like looters or when they can make money off of us.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why Ye?
    Ye is an influencer, he has many followers who are antisemitic and racist. He’s testing the waters in what could be deemed a dangerous invitation to freely act out hate and hate crimes. He is influential and Twitter still has community rules. It’s easy for Twitter to see his movements since he’s so famous and act accordingly. Face it, Ye has an evil twin.. How is he going to say spread love and then post a known hate symbol.

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ye is a professional troll IMO. I agree he posted it for attention and to make a point. Free speech does not exist and Elon's Twitter is not a far cry from Dorsey's.

Also, to clarify it wasnt the Hindu swastika. Ye specifically posted a Swastika with the Jewish Star of David in it.
    I'm not defending anything he's said or done. With that said, the symbol he posted was that of the Raelian movement, not anti-semitic on it's face. Please continue y'all's discussion. Screenshot_20221202-100335.jpg

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They ban Kanye for posting a swastika but not non-Blacks that scream the n-Word and spew the anti-Black racist rhetoric? They ban Kanye, but not non-Blacks that do or have done the same thing if not worse?
    He didn't post a swastika. He posted this. Just a heads up.

Screenshot_20221202-100335.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He didn't post a swastika. He posted this. Just a heads up.

View attachment 5427
    Thank you for the clarification. In other words, the dominant society is overreacting. Misinformation and half-truths are being spread by their reporters yet again.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    "We absolutely must have real conversation about Hitler because the caricature of evil stops us from understanding human nature. However, I disagree that Hitler was neutral to Africa."

Facts.. I took interest in Putin, Hitler, Gaddafi, and Bin Laden because the more I read about what they want(ed) to do and their issues with America, the more upset I got we didnt get a fair picture painted about them here. Obviously, its not in Americas best interest to paint any of them in a positive light and political theater is a real thing, but I still wanted to learn what I could. I dont halfway agree with any of them, but I can agree with some of their views for the simple fact that I also have a bad history with America and have several issues with its continuous engagement in colonial activities. Its a mutual problem. Its a Black problem. I dont think any of them, outside of Gaddafi, care for Africa, but they did/do have beef with America and I'd be a liar if I didnt agree with them, at least to an extent, on that.

"[White Americans] did not like Black people at all because we could easily dilute the Master Race in [their] eyes."

Margaret Sanger and the American eugenicist programs are no better yet we can freely talk about and even praise them for their contributions to American society.

They are STILL sterilizing Black women in America today. It says Im not allowed to post links, but see California women who were imprisoned and unknowingly sterilized very recently in our history. They just released a documentary, this is an ongoing issue. Why is this not nationwide news?

"[Their] hate for Black people simply is not spoken about because a certain group [Jews] wants to be the sole victim."

There are Jews out here saying racism isnt a serious problem. Yet anti-Semitism get to be headline news, they get laws passed to protect them no problems. They only put our trauma on the news when they can flip it and make us look like looters or when they can make money off of us.
    It’s a bit disingenuous to dismiss my comments regarding Hitler’s disposition towards Black people by highlighting US’ hate for the same population.

No one is exonerating the USA or it’s actions towards Black America.

We in fact know that the Nazi’s were inspired by the USA and its oppression of Black Americans.

America’s treatment of us does not negate that Hitler held the same opinion towards us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They ban Kanye, but not non-Blacks that scream the n-Word and spew the anti-Black racist rhetoric? They ban Kanye for posting a swastika, but not non-Blacks that do or have done the same thing if not worse?
    Because they like the anti-Blackness and endorse it. There really is no double standard when you think about it. They don’t like Black people and it’s been pretty consistent over the past couple hundred years.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Musk is running Twitter like he's still in high school. I have a feeling Twitter is going to end up like 4chan or redit, they will find a way to get all black people off that site, and let the white supremist run wild.
    4chan is still bitter and upset that outside of cracking and hacking shit, "trolling" and attacking people, spreading misinformation, and being a breeding ground for live stream murders, modern terrorism, anti-Black racism, illegal activity and depravity, they are less "culturally relevant" than they used to be. That's part of why they see Trump as their saving grace.

Before the rise of "Black Twitter", TikTok and modern day Internet culture, 4chan was known for dominating and (re)defining Internet culture and being a meme hit factory during the Wild White West days of the Internet up until the 2010s. Ever since Gamergate happened, they went down an even worse path and lost what was left of their souls. The "normies", "feminazis", "SJWs", and "n1gg3rs" took over and ruined their precious virgin Internet in their eyes. Now only other 4chan users and fellow orbiters and incels care about all of the "based", "cringe", and "dank" stuff happening in shitholes like 4chan, 8chan, 9gag, and the political compass memes reddit.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not defending anything he's said or done. With that said, the symbol he posted was that of the Raelian movement, not anti-semitic on it's face. Please continue y'all's discussion. View attachment 5426
    Thank you for sharing. I didnt see his original post and the article I read described it inversely (Star of David in Center of the Swastika). Interesting.

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    It’s a bit disingenuous to dismiss my comments regarding Hitler’s disposition towards Black people by highlighting US’ hate for the same population.

No one is exonerating the USA or it’s actions towards Black America.

We in fact know that the Nazi’s were inspired by the USA and its oppression of Black Americans.

America’s treatment of us does not negate that Hitler held the same opinion towards us.
    Not trying to be dismissive of it but fair point. I left it out because the point I was going for was that Hitler's views dont matter as much as what America has actually done and continues to do. Hitler is not my problem. They are. Im also not trying to presume what people know or dont know. Im glad you know all that. I dont think everyone does. I personally didnt learn about America's influence on Hitler until later in life. I could see it being news to others as well, especially those educated in America.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ye is a professional troll IMO. I agree he posted it for attention and to make a point. Free speech does not exist and Elon's Twitter is not a far cry from Dorsey's.

Also, to clarify it wasnt the Hindu swastika. Ye specifically posted a Swastika with the Jewish Star of David in it.
    You think he is taking the 50 Cent approach on social media then? Like just looking to stir the pot to get attention, nothing more?

Part of me thinks he is saying and doing these things to get away from the people who used him. Kanye made a lot of Jews rich in America. I will just leave it at that!

Salty_Sura

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    You think he is taking the 50 Cent approach on social media then? Like just looking to stir the pot to get attention, nothing more?

Part of me thinks he is saying and doing these things to get away from the people who used him. Kanye made a lot of Jews rich in America. I will just leave it at that!
    Personally, I think he didnt get what he wanted and now hes throwing a fit. But also, I dont think hes wrong about some of what hes saying, and Im glad hes saying it. Ye has a long history of blurting out "nonsense" and being called crazy, but I think even if it sounds crazy, there could be a deeper message behind it.

Like when he said "George Bish doesnt care about Black people" or "Beyonce had the best video of all time" or whatever.. both of those moments were totally inappropriate, but to me, they were also necessary. Sometimes the message is more important than the messenger and he may really be crazy, but that doesnt mean hes wrong.

phairhenry

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is like saying art is violence. Journalists are violent? Open expression of views is violent if that’s the case. Protection of free speech is important. Quite frankly I don’t believe anyone should be silenced/cancelled because of what they say. Unless slander or libel is in operation and the aggrieved party is addressing the testator free speech must continue without consequence.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    This is like saying art is violence. Journalists are violent? Open expression of views is violent if that’s the case. Protection of free speech is important. Quite frankly I don’t believe anyone should be silenced/cancelled because of what they say. Unless slander or libel is in operation and the aggrieved party is addressing the testator free speech must continue without consequence.
    So someone saying they want to kill Black people should be allowed without consequence due to free speech?

RJMuhammad

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was a violation if his civil and constitutional rights to free free. They want to make the perception of an act reality. How could posting a picture of a swastika and a star of david violence? Jew-ish people have called the Black community everything but a child of God and their accounts have not been deleted. I know we have issues with Ye , but we need to support him and let these people know you cant divide and conquer us.