The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Yoooo Marc Lamont Hill Says Dillan Roof Shouldn’t Get the Death Penalty

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This argument that Black Americans always have to take the high road is played out. If Dylan roof was a Black man and sprayed up a White church there would be no question as to giving him the death penalty. Now this supremacist scum is up for sentencing and now we as Black people have to be the moral authority? No thanks, fry him like you’d fry a brotha. Fry him like you fried Tookie Williams. Let’s talk about the merits of the death penalty after we confirm that Dylan Roof is gonna get Burger King as his last meal on earth.

People like Marc Lamont Hill are the scum of Black society.

This is Vicki Dillard coverage of it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's be real, if a black man shot up a white church, he would have been killed right then and there. There shouldn't be a dispute of if he should get the death penalty but when.
    Facts. That’s why I don’t like how MLH is trying to make this the case to get behind abolishing the death penalty on. Black men and women get sentence to death like you said on the spot with no trial….the police have full authority to kill you and the media will back them up to.

ART
    ART
    Exactly. Marc Lamont Hill is concern trolling, using bad faith arguments, virtue signaling to racists, and grasping for straws to justify his irrational love for whites no matter how vile and anti-Black racist they are.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Facts. That’s why I don’t like how MLH is trying to make this the case to get behind abolishing the death penalty on. Black men and women get sentence to death like you said on the spot with no trial….the police have full authority to kill you and the media will back them up to.

As the code continues to calcify it becomes easier to identify the multitude of coons and sell-outs that slither in the grasses beneath us. Not even more than a decade ago, liberal coons such as MLH were given a pass and looked upon as the virtuous negro seeking to create solidarity amongst the progressive thinkers. Now it is clear that they serve no purpose but to inject the poisonous and destabilizing liberal politic into our spaces. MLH is reprehensible, his hunger for the buttered biscuit is unsatiable; his karma cannot come soon enough.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As the code continues to calcify it becomes easier to identify the multitude of coons and sell-outs that slither in the grasses beneath us. Not even more than a decade ago, liberal coons such as MLH were given a pass and looked upon as the virtuous negro seeking to create solidarity amongst the progressive thinkers. Now it is clear that they serve no purpose but to inject the poisonous and destabilizing liberal politic into our spaces. MLH is reprehensible, his hunger for the buttered biscuit is unsatiable; his karma cannot come soon enough.

Speak that truth Carlton. You see the interview that nigga did with Rizza Islam? It was pitiful. Negro needs to be slayed and filleted.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Speak that truth Carlton. You see the interview that nigga did with Rizza Islam? It was pitiful. Negro needs to be slayed and filleted.

Here it is:

I was so happy that Rizza Islam didn’t pull any punches. When Marc Lamoist went on Sa Neter he and Jabari were tap dancing for that nigga…they were so mesmerized that someone on TV could name drop all the people they venerate. Straight up soft balled him the whole interview and gave him passes for his egregious offenses…negro said Malcolm X was gay, wanted Cosby in jail even though the case was crooked, now he capping for a mass shooter...they didn’t bring anything up at all.

I was already cool on Sa Neter because he likes drama but that really put the nail in the coffin for me.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here it is:

I was so happy that Rizza Islam didn’t pull any punches. When Marc Lamoist went on Sa Neter he and Jabari were tap dancing for that nigga…they were so mesmerized that someone on TV could name drop all the people they venerate. Straight up soft balled him the whole interview and gave him passes for his egregious offenses…negro said Malcolm X was gay, wanted Cosby in jail even though the case was crooked, now he capping for a mass shooter...they didn’t bring anything up at all.

I was already cool on Sa Neter because he likes drama but that really put the nail in the coffin for me.

homie straight ripped MLH and showed how illogical his argument is.

how can you say killing Dylan Roof is going to enable the murder of more Black people when they are already killing Black people and have always killed Black people for hundreds of years.

ART
    ART
    Marc Lamont Hill was just looking for any psuedointellectual excuse to humanize the inhumane.
    D

Deleted member 1946

This argument that Black Americans always have to take the high road is played out. If Dylan roof was a Black man and sprayed up a White church there would be no question as to giving him the death penalty. Now this supremacist scum is up for sentencing and now we as Black people have to be the moral authority? No thanks, fry him like you’d fry a brotha. Fry him like you fried Tookie Williams. Let’s talk about the merits of the death penalty after we confirm that Dylan Roof is gonna get Burger King as his last meal on earth.

People like Marc Lamont Hill are the scum of Black society.

This is Vicki Dillard coverage of it.
    Of course he would say that. I am so not surprised.

D

Deleted member 1946

I am not one for the death penalty, instead, I say toss the guy in a pit with no bed, and the grossest of food, no toilet either. Let him live in his own filth. Guy deserves to suffer until he dies for what he did. Not a quick exit with the death penalty.
    Burn. Baby burn. Every second he is in there, he would regret doing what he did.

D

Deleted member 1946

Here it is:

Rizza should have gone in on him. More folks need to call him out on his BS.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Marc Lamont Hill is a coon and shill. A cooning shill. A shilling coon.

He's a tether who always goes out of his way to undermine the black American consensus

Here he is giving cover to white supremacist Alison Morris of msnbc when she called Kobe the nword on live tv moments after he died. She said she said nakers and he cosigned because he wants to get back on network tv

I saw this tweet in real time back then and I wanted to physically harm him

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I am not one for the death penalty, instead, I say toss the guy in a pit with no bed, and the grossest of food, no toilet either. Let him live in his own filth. Guy deserves to suffer until he dies for what he did. Not a quick exit with the death penalty.
    That's a good idea. He needs to suffer for harming black people.
    He could also suffer before being executed, that too would be ok.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Point Damon GIF by Pose FX

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Marc Lamont happily, condescendingly and smugly referred to Dylann Roof as a "human being", I immediately saw him for the disgusting, disrespectful, smug, Black-looking, traitorous, anti-Black, white liberal supremacist that he was and still is.

James Baldwin, Marc Lamont Hill's hero, would be disgusted by his cowardly treasonous existence, let alone Dylann Roof.

HOW DARE MARC LAMONT SHILL MAKE IT HIS PERSONAL MISSION TO HUMANIZE A SOULLESS, EVIL DEMON?

AND TO SHAME AND GUILT TRIP BLACK PEOPLE INTO DOING THE SAME NOT CARING ABOUT HOW WE FEEL AND HOW PERSONAL THIS IS TO US?

THIS LEVEL OF SPIRITUAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST US THAT MARC LAMONT HILL HIMSELF IS COMPLICIT IN IS BLASPHEMOUS AND EGREGIOUS.

WHAT TYPE OF HUMAN BEING LAUGHS IN THE FACES OF INNOCENT, LOVING, TRUSTING, FORGIVING, GRIEVING, TRAUMATIZED PEOPLE AFTER MURDERING THEIR CHURCH FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS IN COLD BLOOD?
    ONLY MONSTERS DO THAT.

NEWSFLASH:
    THOSE VICTIMS THAT DYLANN ROOF MURDERED, INJURED, TORMENTED, AND TRAUMATIZED ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND THEY DESERVE(D) MUCH BETTER.

If Dylann Roof was Darrell Brooks and shot up a church full of white or non-Black people, the altruism would be absent and Marc Lamont Hill would not be humanizing him. This is just as bad if not worse than how Roland Martin cowardly tried to appeal to racist WS Richard Spencer by refusing to refer to himself as a Black man. I bet Marc Lamont secretly writes penpal love letters to Dylann Roof and has fantasies of being his prison wife.

#NeverForget
    #NeverForgive

“We can disagree and still love each other unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist.” ― James Baldwin.

In Marc Lamont Hill's twisted sick mind, he thinks this above quote applies to Dylann Roof too. Because you know, he feels Dylann Roof shooting and murdering Black people was just a "misguided mistake" and an expression of "disagreement" towards Black people, and that Black people shouldn't deny the "humanity" of Dylann Roof or deny his "right to exist" because "two wrongs don't make a right" and we have to "forgive, forgive and be the bigger person and stop hating each other."

Marc Lamont Hill: "We shouldn't bully the bully or oppress our oppressors. Let's think about this guys."

Marc Lamont Hill needs to go wax his legs and then go screw himself with a white cactus without Vaseline as he looks at a picture of Dylann Roof and chokes on his stale avocado toast in bed. Worthless, self-hating POS.

ART
    ART
    If Dylann Roof was Black, Marc Lamont Hill would be sounding like Fox News and talk about how hateful, bigoted, hypocritical and violent the Black community is to each other and everyone else and how Black people are white supremacists, Black supremacists, racists, bigots, and extremists. He would be cheering for justice and any penalty against Black perpetrators.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Marc Lamont Hill is a coon and shill. A cooning shill. A shilling coon.

He's a tether who always goes out of his way to undermine the black American consensus

Here he is giving cover to white supremacist Alison Morris of msnbc when she called Kobe the nword on live tv moments after he died. She said she said nakers and he cosigned because he wants to get back on network tv

I saw this tweet in real time back then and I wanted to physically harm him

There’s always a coon ready to lay down to defend white supremacy. It’s disgusting.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to share MLH's perspective on this at one point. I've since evolved, recognizing that it is too narrow.

Yes, the government should not be murdering people. It isn't just any time it happens. But justice has never actually happened in America so focusing in on this 1 aspect of the turd saying this piece of the turd is a bad gives credence to the rest of it. ALL of it is shit.

I mean, if you're going to be shit, at least be consistent shit.