Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

You able or willing to replace 'mother' with 'gestational parent'?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
One simply cannot begin to comprehend that this nonsense is being proposed as a serious topic for debate and implementation. Risible if it wasn't so pernicious. We've witnessed the implementation of many egregious and immoral policies not thought remotely possible.

'Dear gestational parent' does not convey the same warm reciprocal affectionate bond as 'Mother, dear' but it does expose the sickening asinine agenda of these demonic purveyors of all things ungodly.

But wait a minute, I thought we lived in a 'democracy' predicated by the will of the people . . . so why are our moral values being ignored -repeatedly?

Let society decide what kind of world it wants to live in and not let a bunch of amoral self appointed authoritarians lusting for a life of unbridled degeneracy at the expense of the innocence of OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!

Another example of their white world.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
One simply cannot begin to comprehend that this nonsense is being proposed as a serious topic for debate and implementation. Risible if it wasn't so pernicious. We've witnessed the implementation of many egregious and immoral policies not thought remotely possible.

'Dear gestational parent' does not convey the same warm reciprocal affectionate bond as 'Mother, dear' but it does expose the sickening asinine agenda of these demonic purveyors of all things ungodly.

But wait a minute, I thought we lived in a 'democracy' predicated by the will of the people . . . so why are our moral values being ignored -repeatedly?

Let society decide what kind of world it wants to live in and not let a bunch of amoral self appointed authoritarians lusting for a life of unbridled degeneracy at the expense of the innocence of OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!

No F$xking Way

Tati 304

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Not in a million years. People will say it to try to sound smart but males can’t have babies. Since only females can have babies you can say “female” parent.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Putin is a SOB but he was right in one of his recent speeches... We are basically letting satanic practices take root in this country. Child abuse, child experimentation, mutilation, and this BS that is slapping women in the face. Did you see the story about a gay couple in NYC demanding rights to a woman's womb and the state's expense? It was only a matter of time. This country is doomed.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The proverbial "Powers That Be" are slowly but surely trying to turn the U.S.A. into a "genderless society" in order to please The Alphabet Brigade. In my podcast, (Melanated Thought on YouTube) I always suggest that my viewers read The Compensatory Counter-Racist Code by Neely Fuller, Jr. It touches on this very same subject in the "Sex" section of the code book. It also won't hurt to read "1984" by George Orwell, plus "The Unseen Hand" and "The New World Order" by A. Ralph Epperson. Personally, I go by "he, him & his" and my wife goes by "she, her & hers". I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to refer to my mother as my "gestational parent". In the words of "Money Mike", "I'M A BOY, DAMON!!!"

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The proverbial "Powers That Be" are slowly but surely trying to turn the U.S.A. into a "genderless society" in order to please The Alphabet Brigade. In my podcast, (Melanated Thought on YouTube) I always suggest that my viewers read The Compensatory Counter-Racist Code by Neely Fuller, Jr. It touches on this very same subject in the "Sex" section of the code book. It also won't hurt to read "1984" by George Orwell, plus "The Unseen Hand" and "The New World Order" by A. Ralph Epperson. Personally, I go by "he, him & his" and my wife goes by "she, her & hers". I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to refer to my mother as my "gestational parent". In the words of "Money Mike", "I'M A BOY, DAMON!!!"
    My biggest WTF is how do they think they will be able to sustain a war effort if they turn the nation's males into a bunch of soft sexually confused individuals?

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My biggest WTF is how do they think they will be able to sustain a war effort if they turn the nation's males into a bunch of soft sexually confused individuals?
    EXACTLY!!! Neely Fuller talks about that as well... once the warrior class is eliminated, it's easier to conquer and oppress a certain group of people...

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    EXACTLY!!! Neely Fuller talks about that as well... once the warrior class is eliminated, it's easier to conquer and oppress a certain group of people...
    There has to be some way they feel they will be able to preserve their warrior culture while also blanketing their nation with LGBT nonsense. I bet in their enclaves that LGBT talk is not allowed. It's why they also allow these militia groups to run wild because they are insular and are preserving White Supremacy's warrior culture at all costs. The gender confusion nonsense will get the low hanging fruit while hoping the warrior class stays intact.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There has to be some way they feel they will be able to preserve their warrior culture while also blanketing their nation with LGBT nonsense. I bet in their enclaves that LGBT talk is not allowed. It's why they also allow these militia groups to run wild because they are insular and are preserving White Supremacy's warrior culture at all costs. The gender confusion nonsense will get the low hanging fruit while hoping the warrior class stays intact.
    You're absolutely right...

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Putin is a SOB but he was right in one of his recent speeches... We are basically letting satanic practices take root in this country. Child abuse, child experimentation, mutilation, and this BS that is slapping women in the face. Did you see the story about a gay couple in NYC demanding rights to a woman's womb and the state's expense? It was only a matter of time. This country is doomed.
    The whole world is doomed if moral society doesn't push back.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The whole world is doomed if moral society doesn't push back.
    I think the downward turn started when they killed JFK. He was going to rat out the CIA and the government, they couldn't allow that. I think he found out about their plans and they had to get rid of him. Think of how much has changed between 1965 and now. Things would have changed because of technology but not this much and not this fast.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I fear and worry for what the next generation is going to be like because with how everything is going as of late, even the devil would be shocked at what human beings are capable of.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I fear and worry for what the next generation is going to be like because with how everything is going as of late, even the devil would be shocked at what human beings are capable of.
    It is like that meme, "hold my beer". These people are becoming the embodiment of Satan himself. It is wicked. Like you can feel the energy shift when you are around them, especially when they are in large numbers.