The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Your views on abortion, for or against it?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The abortion debate is waging more and more these days, as I hear politicians are trying to overturn roe v wade. which made it legal to get an abortion in the US. What is your opinion on abortion? Do you find it morally wrong? Or do you feel a woman should have the choice to abort a fetus if she wants to?

I guess politicians right now are trying to make it illegal to abort a fetus 15 weeks and older, so you would need to get an abortion before that point, otherwise you'll be forced to carry the child till birth.

In all honesty. I am for abortion rights for women. I think they should be allowed to abort a fetus if they want to. It's their body, and their choice. I think at a certain point though, you shouldn't be able to abort a child. Like when you're full on showing and ready to pop. But other than that, I think a woman should be able to abort without issue.

But, what are your views on this?

Jball

Registered
zBucks
If a pregnant woman is diagnosed with some disease and requires abortion to treat illnesses then it must be legally free to attempt it. Aborting a fetus stating that someone’s not prepared for it, then one must not engage in sex without being aware that they can get pregnant. If in case it happens, one should sponsor such children, who they wanted to be aborted.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I don't like it and don't agree with it but I feel like it is not the government's place to make that decision. I think for people who don't like it, like myself, you need to focus on improving things so women don't feel such a need to have them in the first place. It is almost always down to financial stress or worries. So something has to be fixed there. Late-term is absolutely not acceptable though. That shouldn't be legal anywhere.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I'm very iffy on it to be honest. My sister had an abortion, but she had it early on to where there was no considerable growth. I think late term abortion should be illegal, unless in the case of someone having health issues. I think if you want to do a plan B pill after having sex, do it. If you are pregnant and are in early stages, you should have the right to abort if you want. I think we as humans should do whatever we want with our own bodies. So women should be able to abort if they want to. I don't like it, but I don't have to like it, it's not my damn body.

I don't like it and don't agree with it but I feel like it is not the government's place to make that decision. I think for people who don't like it, like myself, you need to focus on improving things so women don't feel such a need to have them in the first place. It is almost always down to financial stress or worries. So something has to be fixed there. Late-term is absolutely not acceptable though. That shouldn't be legal anywhere.
Yeah the government shouldn't deal with women's bodies. It should be their right. And yeah, late term abortion is a no go imo as well, because at that point, there is a living being in there.

D

Deleted member 1946

I'm very iffy on it to be honest. My sister had an abortion, but she had it early on to where there was no considerable growth. I think late term abortion should be illegal, unless in the case of someone having health issues. I think if you want to do a plan B pill after having sex, do it. If you are pregnant and are in early stages, you should have the right to abort if you want. I think we as humans should do whatever we want with our own bodies. So women should be able to abort if they want to. I don't like it, but I don't have to like it, it's not my damn body.

Yeah the government shouldn't deal with women's bodies. It should be their right. And yeah, late term abortion is a no go imo as well, because at that point, there is a living being in there.
At what point is a living being in there? That's the question I always want to know. Is it after a few months when organs have formed? Or is it some other time?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Morally speaking, I am 110% against it. I think it is murder. I don't care if the baby is 6 weeks or 6 months. I can sympathize with situations and understand why a lot of ladies feel this is their only option. I think there needs to be better education around sex and protection, as well as more access to free condoms and other forms of birth control. Abortions should not be viewed as birth control and sadly, a lot of ratchet hoes think this way.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Morally speaking, I am 110% against it. I think it is murder. I don't care if the baby is 6 weeks or 6 months. I can sympathize with situations and understand why a lot of ladies feel this is their only option. I think there needs to be better education around sex and protection, as well as more access to free condoms and other forms of birth control. Abortions should not be viewed as birth control and sadly, a lot of ratchet hoes think this way.
Only if it's life threatening for the mother & even then, it should be her choice.