The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A Man In Las Vegas Saw Aliens In His Backyard And Calls 911

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Listen to the 911 call that dude was not stumbling or mumbling he was very clear. When the cops pulled up they saw a blue light flying in the sky. Area 51 is in Nevada so the aliens were probably checking in with the Air Force. The caller said:

"they're 9 feet, 10 foot...I don't know, they look like aliens to us...they have big eyes...I can't explain it and a big mouth...shiny eyes, they're not human"

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Listen to the 911 call that dude was not stumbling or mumbling he was very clear. When the cops pulled up they saw a blue light flying in the sky. Area 51 is in Nevada so the aliens were probably checking in with the Air Force. The caller said:

i believe anything is possible. i don't think it's a consequence Disney+ is releasing "secret invasion" next month.
    campaign season is warming up. buckle up and prepare for the f*ckery.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i believe anything is possible. i don't think it's a consequence Disney+ is releasing "secret invasion" next month.
    campaign season is warming up. buckle up and prepare for the f*ckery.
    The call was so calm man I can’t help but believe it to be true. Also it’s hard to believe there are all these planets in the sky but no other life out there. I just hope they don’t trust the western powers.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Aliens have always been one of my favorite topics but from listening to many astronomers and a man who has 2 space related companies, unfortunately there’s not much evidence that causes me to believe in extraterrestrial presence on earth. The closest possibly alien evidence is the “WOW! Signal”. I’ve mentioned before that people shouldn’t even want evidence of alien existence because it would validate a Zoo Hypothesis, which means that intelligent life is watching us without interacting with us, similar to visitors at a zoo. The majority of reasons why they would choose not to interact with us are spooky to say the least.

My personal leaning towards life is that we (life on earth) are early birds and that gives us the perfect opportunity to develop first and colonize the galaxy first.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aliens have always been one of my favorite topics but from listening to many astronomers and a man who has 2 space related companies, unfortunately there’s not much evidence that causes me to believe in extraterrestrial presence on earth. The closest possibly alien evidence is the “WOW! Signal”. I’ve mentioned before that people shouldn’t even want evidence of alien existence because it would validate a Zoo Hypothesis, which means that intelligent life is watching us without interacting with us, similar to visitors at a zoo. The majority of reasons why they would choose not to interact with us are spooky to say the least.

My personal leaning towards life is that we (life on earth) are early birds and that gives us the perfect opportunity to develop first and colonize the galaxy first.
    A more advanced lifeform doesn’t have to be a nefarious thing. A mature more advanced lifeform could not be interfering so that we learn how to coexist as a species before becoming apart of a universal alliance. It is similar to how we let children learn from their mistakes so that they grow up and learn how to conduct themselves in the real world.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The call was so calm man I can’t help but believe it to be true. Also it’s hard to believe there are all these planets in the sky but no other life out there. I just hope they don’t trust the western powers.
    FYI: The invasion isn't a secret. WS knew this day would come long before now.
    That's why they're hell bent on killing us all!
    They also know the so-called aliens aren't aliens at all, but a civilization far more advanced than these KKKoneheads!
    EXODUS will show & prove!
    #BelieveItOrNot
    #SeeingIsBelieving
    #WeAreTheChosenPeople

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A more advanced lifeform doesn’t have to be a nefarious thing. A mature more advanced lifeform could not be interfering so that we learn how to coexist as a species before becoming apart of a universal alliance. It is similar to how we let children learn from their mistakes so that they grow up and learn how to conduct themselves in the real world.
    This could definitely be a true possibility that I wouldn’t rule out. Just the consistent habitats of nature and how it deals with resource scarcity leads me to lean towards the more nefarious reasons as to why an advanced life form would attempt to hide their presence while studying us. But ultimately I think we’re among the smartest civilizations in our galaxy and playing with different numbers using the Drake equation, I’m talking like 5 intelligent civilizations. I also want to believe there’s life on the various moons in our solar system just not as smart as us of course.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This could definitely be a true possibility that I wouldn’t rule out. Just the consistent habitats of nature and how it deals with resource scarcity leads me to lean towards the more nefarious reasons as to why an advanced life form would attempt to hide their presence while studying us. But ultimately I think we’re among the smartest civilizations in our galaxy and playing with different numbers using the Drake equation, I’m talking like 5 intelligent civilizations. I also want to believe there’s life on the various moons in our solar system just not as smart as us of course.
    But there is no true resource scarcity from a global perspective, there’s simply hoarding of resources that then lead to scarcity. So if the Aliens act like Europeans or the Mongols then we are screwed. But if they did they would have conquered us already.

In the end I don’t think all of these sightings are a coincidence and the way the crafts travel show that they have mastered a level of flight that homosapiens haven’t. So I’m willing to believe that Homo sapiens are not the smartest lifeform in the universe.

I don’t think Homo sapiens being the smartest and divine creation can coexist philosophically. I believe something created us or the system that led to us and that system has yielded multiple forms of life.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FYI: The invasion isn't a secret. WS knew this day would come long before now.
    That's why they're hell bent on killing us all!
    They also know the so-called aliens aren't aliens at all, but a civilization far more advanced than these KKKoneheads!
    EXODUS will show & prove!
    #BelieveItOrNot
    #SeeingIsBelieving
    #WeAreTheChosenPeople
    I hear you but I highly doubt a lifeform that is capable of manufacturing anti-gravity spacecraft cares about white supremacy, Black people, etc. They probably understand power much more than we do, stop through and chop it up with the government and then bounce.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    But there is no true resource scarcity from a global perspective, there’s simply hoarding of resources that then lead to scarcity. So if the Aliens act like Europeans or the Mongols then we are screwed. But if they did they would have conquered us already.

In the end I don’t think all of these sightings are a coincidence and the way the crafts travel show that they have mastered a level of flight that homosapiens haven’t. So I’m willing to believe that Homo sapiens are not the smartest lifeform in the universe.

I don’t think Homo sapiens being the smartest and divine creation can coexist philosophically. I believe something created us or the system that led to us and that system has yielded multiple forms of life.
    In various universes, multiverses & omniverses. Just as they're twins, triplets, quadruplets, sextuplets, etc, so is the Cosmos, the heavens.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I hear you but I highly doubt a lifeform that is capable of manufacturing anti-gravity spacecraft cares about white supremacy, Black people, etc. They probably understand power much more than we do, stop through and chop it up with the government and then bounce.
    You're right, they don't care & they know what the end result will be.
    #NoMorePinkParasites
    #NoMoreEarth

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In various universes, multiverses & omniverses. Just as they're twins, triplets, quadruplets, sextuplets, etc, so is the Cosmos, the heavens.
    What you talking about Gwynn?

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks

That’s crazy they saw something they should of taken some pictures.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s crazy they saw something they should of taken some pictures.
    Homie said that when it happened his legs got heavy and he froze up. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to see a whole other lifeforms just chilling in your backyard.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

With all the cameras around nowadays none of them caught this supposed alien. Sure...
    they were too scared!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If its true, its probably the worst thing potentially for humans since the asteroid that hit 1000s of years ago.

Nothing good can come of it. Unless they are kind hearted and have watched all the media and here to back justice for us. lol

Seriously, though, it can't be good. I mean that in an "end of life as we know it" way.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Homie said that when it happened his legs got heavy and he froze up. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to see a whole other lifeforms just chilling in your backyard.
    They don't allow pictures all the time, doesn't matter what kind of device.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yep, they’re demons, every single one, and have been around for ages. They always overstep boundaries and violate your will in some way. That’s demonic behavior.
    As unpopular and old fashioned as it sounds, the only remedy is prayer.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yo🆘

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep, they’re demons, every single one, and have been around for ages. They always overstep boundaries and violate your will in some way. That’s demonic behavior.
    As unpopular and old fashioned as it sounds, the only remedy is prayer.
    Why are they demons? They were flying, crashed, regrouped and took off. They didn’t start stuff, didnt look into their house, no laser blasting…didn’t mess with anyone…just got on with their business. Sounds like a routine inter-galactic fender bender to me.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If its true, its probably the worst thing potentially for humans since the asteroid that hit 1000s of years ago.

Nothing good can come of it. Unless they are kind hearted and have watched all the media and here to back justice for us. lol

Seriously, though, it can't be good. I mean that in an "end of life as we know it" way.

If they were going to do something they would have been did it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’d love to hear more, is there an NW o thread with more details?
    No just look up BRICS. There is a new order rising up to counter American Hegemony which is going to splinter the world administratively. I doubt China would rise up into power just to submit to Europe, WEF, or anything like that.

There may be mini NWOs in a town near you but I can’t see a one world government working right now. Too much friction.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe that we exist so therefore it is reasonable that other beings of comparable & similar intelligence can exist. How those beings may look & appear is I believe at this moment unimaginable. What I find unsettling & far too coincidental is that this intense Alien talk is occurring simultaneously as there is a slow roll out of Non Human AI, Robotic police units etc. As for me it I think there is a possibility that we are possibly being programmed or “softened up” for an event which will justify the rollout of Battalions of Robotic & Non Human surveillance drones, Robots, robot dogs, etc., and of course we will be told that this massive of rollout is for our protection against some unknown, incomprehensible & misunderstood yet highly threatening force, being, etc. If these sightings were occurring without this duality I would be much more willing to believe in the validity of such sightings.
    Also who exactly are these so called regular old citizens that saw this so called Alien. And pay attention to how they use words like Alien & non human interchangeably. Again AI & Robots are Non Human forms of intelligence. Aside from the images of robotic police or security personnel, dogs, etc., we’ve seen thus far, I have to imagine that what the American Military has not revealed must be unimaginable. However anything is possible it is again simply the timing of such things coinciding with the massive AI & Robot surveillance systems being introduced that I find noteworthy.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Hey Jay! This whole thing was creepy. I don't know why they wouldn't have any footage though. Or maybe they were in a trance.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

I believe we are not alone.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I believe we are not alone.
    You'll see US, not 8 foot aliens! EXODUS will show & prove. I'm normt speaking of a book in the Bible or the Bob Marley song.
    Ask yourself why AmeriKKKa is hell bent on eliminating us?
    They know who we really are & they also know THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE WHEN EXODUS COMMENCES!
    #SeeingIsBelieving