Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Bit of an eye opener. Considering the history of the Dutch, this discussion is interesting: Netherlands slavery: Saying sorry leaves Dutch divided

Thread is open to everyone, and hoping to gain input from people on here from Europe. Are black people in the Netherlands getting closer to reparations or is there something else at play? I've not met any of the fam from the Netherlands so any insight would be good.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bit of an eye opener. Considering the history of the Dutch, this discussion is interesting: Netherlands slavery: Saying sorry leaves Dutch divided

Thread is open to everyone, and hoping to gain input from people on here from Europe. Are black people in the Netherlands getting closer to reparations or is there something else at play? I've not met any of the fam from the Netherlands so any insight would be good.
    Ok kool. Now all they need to do is #CutTheCheck, #NoTaxingBlackDutch and #GrantLandAndCitizenship.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The Dutch were particularly bad in slavery and colonization. I suspect the Blacks who are in Holland and in the former countries that were once colonized don't have a uniform code and idea of what they want from the Dutch. My guess is there is no version of Jason Black, Tariq or PBT who can be a major influencer/spokesperson, who can eloquently make a public case and galvanize them. The Blacks in the Dutch Antillies in the Caribbean should be on the same page as the blacks in Angola and Mozambique, but they won't.

The apology shows that the Dutch government is an opening that if they were smart, and playing 3D chess they could expand on for a reparations claim.

My guess is they won't. That's why I say that for their own selfish reasons if not for the love for your own black people in other nations like America, that the American fight for reparations helps them tangentially in a huge way to get the same or similar.

But these mofos don't see that. Lastly, the Blacks specifically will have to watch non Black people of the colonies doing similar things we have here in America. Muddying the waters on reparations.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I have to take Jason Black's line and say that apologies are only accepted in Cash or Money Order.
    It was noteworthy only at the end of the article did they mention reparations. Was getting a peace and reconciliations vibe from the article.

They can apologize by removing their leftover trash from South Africa first.
    Instead the Black South Africans get peace and reconciliation i.e. whites still get to keep the resources. If the Afrikaners were able to pull this trick in South Africa, it is completely feasible they would do this in the Netherlands.