Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Apple or Android?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well that's not what I was thinking. Lol. I was more thinking about the technology aspect. Like I-phone got face recognition and everyone was making a big deal. Android had that technology years before on lots of their flagship phones. Same is true with finger print readers.
    Yeah but the finger print readers on a lot of them sucked same with the facial recognition. The facial recognition on the Galaxy S6 was trash and worked nowhere near as good as facial recognition on iPhone. Just having the feature is not a plus if it doesnt work good. I have used both extensively and Android has a lot of feature dumps.
    Android innovates, Apple emulates.
    I wouldnt say that. They both innovate and emulate each other.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My iPod classic 256 still pushing to this day but forever locked in 2010 when iTunes died
    I have one from 2005 and one from 2008 I think. The older one is the one where the battery doesn't work without being plugged in, it can't hold a charge but I still use it in bed!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That may be so but iphones don't crash, run laggy and hard to hack. Plus apple wont help Flawed Enforcement crack locked phones. We are VERY happy with our "cookie cutters". laughingblackguy
    This!!! My sister has an Android and when she comes to visit her phone doesn’t work well at all the suckiest phone ever if you live in wooded areas

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh Apple all day I want to have all Apple products including the PC
    Black Panther Fist Bump GIF by Sky

I knew I liked you.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I have always used Android phones and products. Idk what I'm missing in Apple products because I have never used them. That said, I won't rule out having or using Apple products in the future especially if and when I can afford to keep having to buy the damn things every year a new model comes out.
    Who said you have to buy one every year? You don’t do that with your android why would you have to do that with the iPhone?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I've been an Android user since it launched, my preferred brand for electronics( phones, tablets etc.) is Samsung
    what are you rockin'?
    It's always been Android & always will be Android! 💯❤💯