The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden is a joke and black people should NOT be supporting him!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I watched the SOTU last night. I was not able to watch it when it was on. Wasn't planning on it but I didn't want to be fooled by the media and wanted to make sure I got the facts straight when people tried peddling Biden's BS to me.

So he basically said nothing about Jan 6th, was talking about border security (after inviting all those illegals in), was in favor of pushing MORE support for the LGBT people, glossed over women's rights, and even called for MORE police funding. The cherry on top? He did not once mention black injustice, the targets of white supremacists but made a point to talk about Asian hate crimes saying they happen too often and need to stop.

Is this meant to be a joke!? Pre-election he was all for us but now that he has his power he is doing a 180. Honestly, I am not surprised.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I 100% agree!
    we still have many people from our group who still believe voting for absolutely nothing is a virtue. Over the last few years, I've seen more of us coming to the realization that the Democrats are as racist as the Republicans. A lot more of us are #oncode, compared to just the last 5 years, there's a shift in #FBA thinking and it's a good thing!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched the SOTU last night. I was not able to watch it when it was on. Wasn't planning on it but I didn't want to be fooled by the media and wanted to make sure I got the facts straight when people tried peddling Biden's BS to me.

So he basically said nothing about Jan 6th, was talking about border security (after inviting all those illegals in), was in favor of pushing MORE support for the LGBT people, glossed over women's rights, and even called for MORE police funding. The cherry on top? He did not once mention black injustice, the targets of white supremacists but made a point to talk about Asian hate crimes saying they happen too often and need to stop.

Is this meant to be a joke!? Pre-election he was all for us but now that he has his power he is doing a 180. Honestly, I am not surprised.
    Doing a 180? He did exactly what we thought he would do and proved us right.

So-called "Asian Hate" = a component of the new War of Drugs, the new boogie man, the new "stop LGBT hate and support gay marriage" ; they are using "Asian Hate" to deflect from how racist and anti-Black this country and world is

Meanwhile, a Black Holocaust is happening worldwide and in our country with Karens, police, anti-Black immigrants and groups, and other racist civilians attacking and oppressing us daily.

Ignoring Black people suffering, struggling, and dying due to systematic anti-Black racism = the new version of Bush's reaction to Hurricane Katrina, letting in AIDS and crack cocaine (that was put in our communities) destroy many Black lives, and police violence

Violence in Ukraine and Europe = the New 9/11

Glossing over women's rights? What do you expect from an alleged rapist and sexual abuser? What do you expect from a male that supports other males that dress up as women, attack and invade women's spaces, and target women and children?

Jan 6th = just another "protest" like the anti-George W. Bush protest due to a "stolen election", nothing to see here (although Bush and his brother Jeb really did steal that 2000 election though)

More police funding = LOCK THEM UP! LOCK ALL OF THEM UP! Stop gun violence (The ongoing war on guns disguised as a "crime prevention") and begin martial law NOW!

LGBT already got Reparations, marriage Equality, disposable income, resources, networks, sex parties, shelters, gained control, newly gained power and wealth. They are mostly white, racist and non-Black on top of that so they can fuck off completely.

#CutTheBS
    #CutTheFuckingCheckNow

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I meant a 180 from what he said prior to being elected. His main focus was for black individuals and forgiving student loan debts and now look where he is. His wife recently said they won't be forgiving crap so no surprise he is standing up there not speaking a word that favors black Americans. Well, securing the border will help (keep illegals out of our neighborhoods) but the damage is already done.