The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden's Pick: Ketanji Brown Jackson to Supreme Court

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
President Biden will deliver remarks this afternoon to announce his decision to nominate Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, the White House said, calling her an "exceptionally qualified and historic nominee."

The President will speak at 2 p.m. ET, according to updated White House schedule guidance.

In a tweet, Biden said Jackson is "one of our nation's brightest legal minds and will be an exceptional Justice."

Jackson will also be delivering remarks alongside Biden this afternoon, according to the White House. Her nomination sets in motion a historic confirmation process for the first Black woman to sit on the highest court in the nation.

The White House said in a statement that Biden "conducted a rigorous process" to identify a replacement for Justice Stephen Breyer and select Jackson.

Just going to say it... Dude is picking this woman as a token. What the hell is up with old politicians using black women as objects to flaunt their "I'm not racist, look who I support!" card? I see this happening more and more. The right side gets coons and the left gets gullible black women who should know better. I still remember when Harris called Biden an old white racist and now look where she is. What a joke.

I mean congrats, I am happy for her. 🤷🏾
I don't know much about the woman though. Is anyone familiar with her?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Just going to say it... Dude is picking this woman as a token. What the hell is up with old politicians using black women as objects to flaunt their "I'm not racist, look who I support!" card? I see this happening more and more. The right side gets coons and the left gets gullible black women who should know better. I still remember when Harris called Biden an old white racist and now look where she is. What a joke.

I mean congrats, I am happy for her. 🤷🏾
I don't know much about the woman though. Is anyone familiar with her?
A total nothing burger. If she ain’t b1 it don’t matter if she was Black as an oil slick. She going to go in there and mammy it up. Clarence Thomas with ovaries.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another plantation mammy . Does nothing for us. Just another nigga with a job. Next.
    Exactly. We don’t need more niggas with jibs we need to own the Corporation. We need to be able to pick the winners and losers in the Black community which is why they need to #CutTheCheck

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's the prerequisite. Same with kamala. If they have to elevate a black woman for optics, its best for them if its a bedwench. They already know where she stands
    …and since they are so on-code that they know exactly what the white man is putting in her ear every night. He will be there to keep her on track If she every bumps her and listens to the Black Authority.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol

On Tariq space's last night there was a caller who was making a semi decent lesser of 2 evil's argument for why she was a good pick. She's done some anti racist shit, but also some anti black shit as Tariq pointed out

End of the day, this was a symbolic gesture by biden to pacify low vibration, easily impressed negroes.

So when you ask what's biden done for black people, the go to Plantation minded response will be to point to this judge

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol

On Tariq space's last night there was a caller who was making a semi decent lesser of 2 evil's argument for why she was a good pick. She's done some anti racist shit, but also some anti black shit as Tariq pointed out

End of the day, this was a symbolic gesture by biden to pacify low vibration, easily impressed negroes.

So when you ask what's biden done for black people, the go to Plantation minded response will be to point to this judge
    …and the crack pipes. Biden has sealed up the smoker and the divester vote.

usher laugh

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    From what I know about the woman, she is not an advocate for black people. She is just another typical black democrat that only concerns herself with her skin color when it can elevate her. She doesn't give a damn about any of us. Notice how white liberals are the ones celebrating this like it is some step in the direction of fighting white supremacy. L.O.L.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They‘re definitely talking about Black empowerment in that house.
    angela bassett most of these turned out so good im actually proud of what im posting for once GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another plantation mammy . Does nothing for us. Just another nigga with a job. Next.
    There are plenty of employed lap dogs on the clock and getting paid for maintaining white Supremacist interests that you can find in any local, state, and federal agency / building / office.

They, along with whites and others, have been employed to undermine, fight against, and help Negro manage the rest of us under the name of "doing their jobs", "not trying to lose their jobs", "restoring order", "enforcing the rules and laws", and "following orders and directives."
    From what I know about the woman, she is not an advocate for black people. She is just another typical black democrat that only concerns herself with her skin color when it can elevate her. She doesn't give a damn about any of us. Notice how white liberals are the ones celebrating this like it is some step in the direction of fighting white supremacy. L.O.L.
    Yay!!
    More Meaningless, Worthless Symbolism!!

Did we ask for this?
    1yj7NzC.jpg

We didn't say, "Bish Bow Down", we said "Bish Better Have My Money." Fuck Y'all, Pay Us.

swB7jkD.jpg

Yeah, because Black people as a whole totally gave the okay and the official "Black Power" stamp of approval for some white / spicy white drag queen to use the "Black Power Symbol" on their microphone as they spread an agenda and give TMI about sex / relations on a damn show for kids and children.

Official Announcement:
    The Black Community as a whole does not endorse such perversion and Viacom and its creators have not asked for our permission or consent to use Black imagery to promote such degenerate content.

THIS is a form of racism. THIS is what happens when we own and control nothing, and when others and culture vultures control and feel entitled to disrespect and disregard us as they control and use our image and culture / history to push their own interests and agendas. Fucking Blasphemy!

NbNdDbW.jpg

Woot! Hey, which one of you fine wine and dine white hipsters and non-profits thought of this visual form of "community activism?" What a great optic for the world to see! In fact, let's paint over the dead Black bodies on the streets with yellow paint the next time some race soldiers murder them on those same streets so we can cover up the crime, erh urm, I mean, make America look great again!

nsIsWxj.jpg

Me: Hey officer? Do you know where I can find Black Lives Matter Plaza?

Officer: The place that Black Identity Extremists, thugs, looters, rioters, and Antifa hooligans go?

Me: Oh no silly. Everybody goes there. I'm new to the area and want to see the pretty rectangles and symbols. I love colors and symbolism. Where can I go to find it?

Officer: Follow me, *leads me into a secret spot where Black people are ambushed by race soldiers and go missing*

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Woot! Hey, which one of you fine wine and dine white hipsters and non-profits thought of this visual form of "community activism?" What a great optic for the world to see! In fact, let's paint over the dead Black bodies on the streets with yellow paint the next time some race soldiers murder them on those same streets so we can cover up the crime, erh urm, I mean, make America look great again!
    Were you aware that the Black Lives Matter phrase painted on the road was a contributing factor to the local police department dismantling itself? The Chief stated that reforming White Supremacy was an impossible endeavor and so it was safer for the city if the department simple rerouted funding to community programs?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Were you aware that the Black Lives Matter phrase painted on the road was a contributing factor to the local police department dismantling itself? The Chief stated that reforming White Supremacy was an impossible endeavor and so it was safer for the city if the department simple rerouted funding to community programs?
    Wait, what?
    bwshocked

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PBT recently made a great video uncovering the truths of these Black SJ nominees. I wouldn't be cheerful or all that happy for any of them.
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjsS6S35Sc
    Thanks for the heads up. See, this is why I asked. I know nothing about her. I feel like they pick people like this on purpose cause they know they will do nothing for black America.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am already listening. I have been going ham on this bootlicking #DoNothingForBlackPeople since the announcement and boy oh boy the coons are all over this. I just got into it with another social worker (coon) about my being uncompromisingly pro Blk and as such my hard stances on fighting white supremacists and their bootlicks including this one here. Apparently, she saw my tweets about this "judge" and how she's clearly a puppet of white supremacy that I am not down for and she got scared and called me told me I needed to tone it down on social media (cuz "white" people/bootlicking coons can see what I said and use it against me like I give a damn) and I told her that I mean what I say and say what I mean (even online) and I will not tone it down whatever. Made me so mad I had to come on home with my family on here to calm myself down. The coons come out at night y'all. #TagiSpeaks

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yay!!
    More Meaningless, Worthless Symbolism!!
    It is everywhere. They think this represents us and does something for us. It doesn't. If they really cared about black people as anything beyond a vote or a source of entertainment, then they would have made things right decades ago by giving us land and reparations. But now we get lumped into the LGBT non-sense like we are part of the alphabet tribe. It disgusts me.