The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black woman hired by ESPN after laughing a black men dying

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
the line in the sand has been drawn for a while now with these black mammies, They will sell out their own mothers for a paycheck from white daddies. Is she even #FBA ?

She is if I'm not mistaken

Coons come in all varieties...it's a problem that can only be solved if we're on the same page

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Dang it, maybe it will...
Unfortunately, I doubt it. Her post won't gain any more traction than the anti-Black male tweets by other divestors.
I've seen social media posts by Black (FBA & non-FBA) women & Black LGBT people that jokingly called Black men "bullet bags" for being victims of police shootings.
After a few hours of outrage, it's usually business as usual.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Unfortunately, I doubt it. Her post won't gain any more traction than the anti-Black male tweets by other divestors.
I've seen social media posts by Black (FBA & non-FBA) women & Black LGBT people that jokingly called Black men "bullet bags" for being victims of police shootings.
Exhibit A:
The original post by Cynthia G is almost a year old, and there was absolutely no mass outrage. Why? Because she was talking about killing Black males.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52egruoFmwo

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Attachments

cynthia crazy g.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wow. Fucking wow. Internalized self-hatred, internalized white Supremacy and a lot of misplaced anger. So that is why the white media keeps promoting and pandering to Black women and Black LGBT now along with certain segments of self-hating Black men. A lot of them are off-code enemies from within and are on team white Supremacy and doing massa's bidding.

They are playing Goldfish with all of the wrong moves instead of 5D Chess. For them, it's all fun and games to persistently mock and degrade Black men and claim that straight Black men are the "white people of Black people" until shit gets real. And sadly, some of them were still acting like short-sighted fools when George Floyd was murdered and participated in group infighting / division, so I don't know what will wake them up at this point.

What they are doing is poor strategy and straight up suicide at this point. As imperfect as Black men, or any other race of men, as a collective can be, Black men are the only men we have in our collective.

Outside of the obvious segment of self-hating asshole clowns, coons, the unevolved and broken, and Black male divesters, no other race of men are going to go as hard to protect and ride for us as a collective as the mature and focused Black men do.

Black LGBT collectively claim that Black people, especially straight Black men, harm them the most and feel that we are better off without straight Black men. Too many of them also feel that they are superior to not only Black men, but Black women too. But hey, a lot of Black women and Black LGBT have decided to form an alliance against the straight Black men, so it's all good......until it's not.

Black women, Black children, and the Black elderly / sick / disabled are the most vulnerable groups of people on the entire planet. Outside of some mature Black LGBT males, and there's only so many of them, who know how to fight and stay strong and focused for the sake of all Black people, who else will protect us if straight Black men disappeared tomorrow?

Who else will protect us from "zaddies" going crazy and other white / non-Black males attacking and terrorizing us and other vulnerable Black people?!

I am not saying that Black women are weak, but I am saying that we and females in general are physically weaker than males and we are not built and wired the same, especially for war. Even the strongest Black women have limits. That's the reality and I hate how the media is lying to women, especially Black women, about how we can do everything a man can do and better, including fighting wars.

What?!

This life is not a fantasy film that we bought into as children, or something like Sex in the City we bought into as adults. Disney and other entertainment media that promote the idea that we can do anything and everything will work itself into a Happy Princess ending, those were all psychologically deceptive weapons to keep us confused and delusional as there's no guarantee, especially nowadays. Same with the American Dream which is now sort of endangered or extinct.

Again...Fighting wars better than men do..."transwomen are women"...."Gender roles are social constructs that need to be destroyed...." Really? Seriously? Ummm....now sis........let's be serious and real here. They are setting us up for confusion, disarray, serious pain, and complete and utter failure.

If George Floyd and Amir Locke are "bullet bags", then according to your logic, what are Breonna Taylor and Atatiana Jefferson? You see where I'm going? We cannot dehumanize each other like the racist non-Blacks are doing. When we do that, especially publicly, we are sending a signal to the enemies that we are ready to be killed at any time.

Procreating with other races is the surest way to erase your Blackness and water down your DNA. And if everyone divested, no Black babies would baby. I guess this is a sick way of conforming to white supremacy and ending anti-Black racism in a life without Black men if the non-Blacks don't genocide us first, right?

If Black men stop existing, the Black women will eventually stop existing. Same vice versa.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
And if everyone divested, no Black babies would be born.

And if enough Black people don't feel sorry for Black men, then what's stopping others from being reaffirmed in their racist beliefs and thinking, "see, even those other Blacks don't care about Black men or bLaCK oN BlACk CrIme. Time tO jUsTiFY tHeIR KiLlinGs."

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
And if everyone divested, no Black babies would be born.

And if enough Black people don't feel sorry for Black men, then what's stopping others from being reaffirmed in their racist beliefs and thinking, "see, even those other Blacks don't care about Black men or bLaCK oN BlACk CrIme. Time tO jUsTiFY tHeIR KiLlinGs."
Want more proof that Cynthetic G is absolutely mentally delusional...Check Out This Video Gem!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAHOny2cU8