Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
...to white people who were affected by collegiate diversity programs and affirmative action. Still nothing for you negroes, though.

Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie
so more guarantees and giveaways for the mayosapiens and their sub mayo species.....OK got it!👍🏿✌🏿
They've been giving our reparations away to ALL these foreigners they've allowed to come here!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Native Americans (red and white ones) already got reparations.

Jewish people already got reparations and Israel.

Japanese Americans already got reparations.

Whites and white slave owners already got reparations. Not only that, but they were allowed to keep all of the ill-gotten wealth generated from American chattel slavery and businesses funded by slavery dollars (both directly and indirectly). So they can STFU AND STFU.

Whites enormously benefitted from slavery, post Civil War rebuilding assistance, the Homestead Acts, the GI Bill, white privileges and protections, and other incentives and resources that Black people have been reclined and historically locked out of. They continue to benefit from them to this very day while Black DOACS continue to suffer oppression and financial terrorism. Foreign groups and immigrant groups (such as Latinos and Asians) already have a leg up over Black people as they get resources and help specific to only Asians and Latinos from both the United States and from their home countries.

CUT. THE. CHECK.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is good. When white supremacy takes its hood off and comes out in the light, it galvanizes black folks. It also isolates the sell outs, swirlers, bed bucks, broken negroes.

It forces the hand of the black boule` as well. I don't like to see it happening because it affects millions of us, but on the other hand until white supremacy takes its hood off many of us live with our heads in the sand.

Goldie-Tron

Sixer
zBucks
This is good. When white supremacy takes its hood off and comes out in the light, it galvanizes black folks. It also isolates the sell outs, swirlers, bed bucks, broken negroes.

It forces the hand of the black boule` as well. I don't like to see it happening because it affects millions of us, but on the other hand until white supremacy takes its hood off many of us live with our heads in the sand.
I agree with you, it's important for white supremacy and racism to be exposed and brought to the forefront. It's only then that we can truly address and dismantle it. As you said, it also forces the black community to come together and unite against these issues. We can't ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, we need to confront it head-on.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
He is who he always was. Donald J. Trump has always been anti-Black.
Paid to the next group of Anti-Black foreigners to come here! They've been giving what belongs to us away!
They'll tell us any lie that comes to mind, as to why WE'RE NOT GETTING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS!

Goldie-Tron

Sixer
zBucks
He is who he always was. Donald J. Trump has always been anti-Black.
Paid to the next group of Anti-Black foreigners to come here! They've been giving what belongs to us away!
They'll tell us any lie that comes to mind, as to why WE'RE NOT GETTING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS!
It's definitely frustrating to see resources and aid being given to other groups while the black community is being neglected and ignored. We need to hold our leaders accountable and demand that the black community get the support and reparations that we deserve. It's time for our voices to be heard and for justice to be served.

DOSO

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...to white people who were affected by collegiate diversity programs and affirmative action. Still nothing for you negroes, though.

Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016

Welp. Donald Trump lost me as a voter. Many of these white folks trip me out. They have a serious problem with black people getting reparations. They don't even deserve reparations. Their ancestors didn't go through anything.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welp. Donald Trump lost me as a voter. Many of these white folks trip me out. They have a serious problem with black people getting reparations. They don't even deserve reparations. Their ancestors didn't go through anything.
    I don't think that I am going to vote at all in the next election.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I agree with you, it's important for white supremacy and racism to be exposed and brought to the forefront. It's only then that we can truly address and dismantle it. As you said, it also forces the black community to come together and unite against these issues. We can't ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, we need to confront it head-on.
    But we've been attempting to do just that since slavery down to civil rights activism to no avail because our people, globally, are TOO flippin cowardice and mentally fatigued so they let others think for them and choose the easiest options regardless.

Those of us that can fight will have to do the necessary work but it will inevitably meet resistance from the no hopers in our group -just like they did to MLK, Malcolm, Fred Hampton and others that challenged WS. That's the rub unfortunately.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    But we've been attempting to do just that since slavery down to civil rights activism to no avail because our people, globally, are TOO flippin cowardice and mentally fatigued so they let others think for them and choose the easiest options regardless.

Those of us that can fight will have to do the necessary work but it will inevitably meet resistance from the no hopers in our group -just like they did to MLK, Malcolm, Fred Hampton and others that challenged WS. That's the rub unfortunately.
    You're right, it's frustrating to see some of our own people not recognizing the urgency and importance of addressing and dismantling white supremacy. But we can't let that discourage us from continuing to fight for justice and equality. We have to keep educating and uplifting our community, and pushing for change. It won't be easy, but it's necessary for the future of our people and generations to come.