The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Calling Out Jason Black

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Jason Black, as well as the Professor, have both delegated to us the importance of helping those of us who make sacrifices in order to help to fight the cause; I entirely agree. Helping those who have made sacrifices is indeed, most important. Which is why I’m beginning to wonder if I’m detecting fraud, or in the very least laziness from Jason in that regard. After the HUGE sacrifices I’ve made to kick things off in 2019, after relaying all the relevant facts and info to him about my case (which irrefutably, I have), in a long letter email, as well as sending him my short story detailing it, his GRAND piece of help for my sacrifices— one short sentence response:

“We can’t help you, we suggest you get an attorney.”

If that’s best help I get for ALL that. I’ll never make sacrifices to it again.

Frankly, he’s lucky I don’t call him out as a fraud on his own show.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Don't know your plight and it may be private. I assume its a very valid case and take you at your word and with that I truly wish you get it resolved in your favor.

I can empathize the feeling of reaching out for help as a man and then being told that. This has got to be an emotionally triggering situation. That said, Jason Black (and Tariq) have often invited people to let it be known what cases are out there and what is going on in the community.

They have helped numerous people publicly and more privately. You want to be one of them. Which is completely valid. Jason Black, Tariq, PBT are under no obligation to help everyone. For whatever reason he can't or won't. He has his reasons. It means nothing to you or anyone who is in the middle of it. Completely understandable.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Brother I dont know your plight but a word of advice
    Men don't call out Men in public and definitely not in public spaces like social media we handle that in private or face to face if possible. That's off code behavior and giving 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
    That being said did you take his advice and get a lawyer or look to other resources?
    Hopefully you can get your situation resolved in your favor. B1✊🏿

D

Deleted member 1475

Jason Black, as well as the Professor, have both delegated to us the importance of helping those of us who make sacrifices in order to help to fight the cause; I entirely agree. Helping those who have made sacrifices is indeed, most important. Which is why I’m beginning to wonder if I’m detecting fraud, or in the very least laziness from Jason in that regard. After the HUGE sacrifices I’ve made to kick things off in 2019, after relaying all the relevant facts and info to him about my case (which irrefutably, I have), in a long letter email, as well as sending him my short story detailing it, his GRAND piece of help for my sacrifices— one short sentence response:

I'm not aware of the case that you're trying to get through and I understand that it may be frustrating to find some help but you have to understand that Jason Black is human just like the rest of us. He can't save everyone. That being said, please don't discredit or attempt to undermine our Brother after what he has done for Black people worldwide. Especially if you don't have an applicable reason for calling him a fraud, it will only end with you embarrassing yourself in front of everybody. At least he tried to give you some advice. I pray that you make it through your case🙏🏽

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Although JB has relevant & important topics regarding our people, I'm just fed up with listening to his frequent blatant insults against Black women on his platforms.
    He goes in on Black men here & there, but I get the feeling that he just outright hates us, just like Kevin Samuel's did. BTW, after my first KS program, just before Nicki Minaj, I never watched him again either. He kissed Nicki Minaj's ass the whole time, but never had anything good to say about Black women.
    I get the feeling JB doesn't date Black women either. The Bu$iness & Moment of Truth are his YouTube platforms also.
    Hope you find someone to help you. I don't know any lawyers personally, but I can only suggest LEGAL AID. Google them, give them a try & I hope there's positive results. They are attorneys & they don't break your pockets.

JRS1

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You're "half Black", huh? That's all I need to know about you. You don't have the balls to call Jason's broadcast.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bruh Jason is not a fraud, he has helped me so much with 6ZEROS. He is the realest one in the Black empowerment community by far. I had an issue with him he called my phone and we chopped it up. Other people in this space WILL NOT do that. He's also done other things to help the platform that I won't name.

Here's the thing. He told you "get an attorney" why is that not good advice? What are you expecting from him? I'm not nearly as known as Jason Black and I get huge essays sent to me about people's personal issues. It's hard to keep up with it all so the fact that he responded to you is dope. There's people in my opinion that need to be called out but it's not Jason.

Jason is the only one who really practices what he preaches. He talks about Black collaboration and when you actually try to collaborate with him he's about the business. Other people talk about collaboration but then you try to link they act all Hollywood. Not everyone is going to carry your cross bruh and that doesn't make them a fraud.

You sent me that same long essay and I went...

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I still got love for you but I got 10 essays worth of problems my damn self. Don't take it personally bruh.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Although JB has relevant & important topics regarding our people, I'm just fed up with listening to his frequent blatant insults against Black women on his platforms.
    He goes in on Black men here & there, but I get the feeling that he just outright hates us, just like Kevin Samuel's did. BTW, after my first KS program, just before Nicki Minaj, I never watched him again either. He kissed Nicki Minaj's ass the whole time, but never had anything good to say about Black women.
    I get the feeling JB doesn't date Black women either. The Bu$iness & Moment of Truth are his YouTube platforms also.
    Hope you find someone to help you. I don't know any lawyers personally, but I can only suggest LEGAL AID. Google them, give them a try & I hope there's positive results. They are attorneys & they don't break your pockets.
    Not true at all. If anyone calls up disrespecting Black women he rips into them. He defends Black women, he simply what's better Black women for better Black women.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Certainly hope that matters are adjudicated in a manner that favors you. Regarding Jason, you & your case, and work ethics, perhaps it can be beneficial for your perspective & objective analysis of these matters if you step back. Suggesting that an individual seek legal advice is great random advice and SOP amongst PROFESSIONALS across the spectrum of media. Also unless you have somehow entered into a contractual engagement with a company or individual for labor, services, etc., then assessing either of those entities response to your existential circumstances, realities, maybe misguided and what some might deem as “exhibiting a sense of entitlement “. 🙏🏽

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Niggas saw the Tariq vs. Taharka thread and saw how divided it was and thought it was going to break the same way for TBA. No one is above being questioned but like B1 Ski-Kid said "nigga you ain't got no basis here". You asked the man for his advice because you feel he is knowledgeable the nigga gives you the advice and then you mad because you don't agree with it?

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Drakbluud TBA gave you that answer because your shit probably involves the law and he ain't a lawyer.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason Black & Professor Black Truth are good in my hood. If Jason Black said you should get an attorney,you should get an attorney. Should we set up a Go Fund Me because it sounds like you don't have the money to afford an attorney??

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Cmon fam you tripping. You don’t go to a an ENT for foot problem. If you had legal troubles saying “get an attorney I’m not qualified to help you with that” is the right advice.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I gotta push back on this. It’s not fair to put Jason Black in the same lane as Kevin Samuels, who he’s called out. JB truly wants healthy relationships for black people, he said this on one of his The Business broadcasts with 3 beautiful young sisters. He said it’s not to bash them but to show them the correct way of going about their lives and handling relationship. And as you noted he sets brothers straight all the tim. So he is fair but to compare him to KS and assume he doesn’t date black women is unfair.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Jason Black is solid. He's done right by me and afford me more then what I asked for. I salute and respect that brother. B1.

JB, PBT and Tariq get alot of hate coming from all over the place, while living under an enormous amount of pressure. I'd caution all fair-minded ppl to be slow to emotions and judgment until we have walked in their shoes and fielded their burdens. Coons, WS's of all shades, Non-FBA haters and.....jealous FBA's are all gunning for them. All in an effort to slow us down and control our narratives.

I'm willing to afford the standard bearers of our movement a bit of grace. They have earned it....as we all have. B1.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This sentence here tells me we are not privy to a HUGE chunk of info that is missing in your post. Please don't post that info, as it most likely is very sensitive and could hurt your case. There should be resources you can find to get Legal Aid/Advice on how to proceed with whatever is going on.

A lot of folks in New Black Media are very resourceful, whether we trust them or not, but they aren't Superman/Superwoman and they can't help or assist with everything. So, you can't get upset with them for that. Be honest and put yourself in Jason Black's shoes... would you give yourself the same advice? The key thing is to be honest with yourself.

Hope you're able to get things sorted.

D

Deleted member 191

Drakbluud dude the first few days you signed up to this platform, you dropped a whole ass dissertation about your situation in Arizona or wherever the hell on the west coast you live. I do paralegal work here in Ohio periodically and even I could have told you to get your simple ass off forums and in to an attorney's office.

YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE. Every State in this country one or more organizations that provide FREE legal services....... RESEARCH THE DATA FOR YOUR SITUATION AND CONTACT THEM.

In the words of Paid1nFull "You can't be serious."

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I gotta push back on this. It’s not fair to put Jason Black in the same lane as Kevin Samuels, who he’s called out. JB truly wants healthy relationships for black people, he said this on one of his The Business broadcasts with 3 beautiful young sisters. He said it’s not to bash them but to show them the correct way of going about their lives and handling relationship. And as you noted he sets brothers straight all the tim. So he is fair but to compare him to KS and assume he doesn’t date black women is unfair.
    I didn't say he sets brothers straight all the time, I said here & there. Every program I've ever watched, that's what he does, on the phone or otherwise & I'm entitled to my opinions & I stand on them, period!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Niggas saw the Tariq vs. Taharka thread and saw how divided it was and thought it was going to break the same way for TBA. No one is above being questioned but like B1 Ski-Kid said "nigga you ain't got no basis here". You asked the man for his advice because you feel he is knowledgeable the nigga gives you the advice and then you mad because you don't agree with it?

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Drakbluud TBA gave you that answer because your shit probably involves the law and he ain't a lawyer.
    I didn’t ask for legal advice, I asked for help. Perhaps people in the B1 would have better connections to (favorable) attorneys, and that’s precisely what I need. Most attorneys in my state are clicked in with these people, they won’t even entertain going against racists.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Drakbluud dude the first few days you signed up to this platform, you dropped a whole ass dissertation about your situation in Arizona or wherever the hell on the west coast you live. I do paralegal work here in Ohio periodically and even I could have told you to get your simple ass off forums and in to an attorney's office.

YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE. Every State in this country one or more organizations that provide FREE legal services....... RESEARCH THE DATA FOR YOUR SITUATION AND CONTACT THEM.

In the words of Paid1nFull "You can't be serious."
    Hun I’ve been doing that for the past 2 years, and all I’ve gotten from them are lies and excuses. The Legal Aid organization for example, keeps claiming (whether true or false) that the only type of case they do are domestic abuse cases. Many attorneys have outright lied to me, including the personal injury attorney from the crash, whom I attempted to solicit assistance from prior to being human trafficked into jail. We have a golden opportunity here to strike a blow against WS, in many ways. I’ll leave it at that.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason Black & Professor Black Truth are good in my hood. If Jason Black said you should get an attorney,you should get an attorney. Should we set up a Go Fund Me because it sounds like you don't have the money to afford an attorney??
    I did set one up. But it’s not really the money, I just need to get an attorney— that WANTS to FIGHT these ws trash. Thanks though bruh

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh Jason is not a fraud, he has helped me so much with 6ZEROS. He is the realest one in the Black empowerment community by far. I had an issue with him he called my phone and we chopped it up. Other people in this space WILL NOT do that. He's also done other things to help the platform that I won't name.

Here's the thing. He told you "get an attorney" why is that not good advice? What are you expecting from him? I'm not nearly as known as Jason Black and I get huge essays sent to me about people's personal issues. It's hard to keep up with it all so the fact that he responded to you is dope. There's people in my opinion that need to be called out but it's not Jason.

Jason is the only one who really practices what he preaches. He talks about Black collaboration and when you actually try to collaborate with him he's about the business. Other people talk about collaboration but then you try to link they act all Hollywood. Not everyone is going to carry your cross bruh and that doesn't make them a fraud.

You sent me that same long essay and I went...

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I still got love for you but I got 10 essays worth of problems my damn self. Don't take it personally bruh.
    Yeah you’re right, I know he ain’t a fraud. But still damn, these people are slowly killing me. And no joke, no lie, I’m pretty sure that big public lynching of George Floyd as well as Amaud Arbery was because of my actions against ws in my region. They got embarrassed and humiliated publicly in front of everyone, including their children— it was sad and pathetic, but also hilarious. Not to mention the chinese…

But I hear you all. I’m not a hater. Just extremely distressful when you’re all alone, fighting what seems to be a thousand. Thanks for the support, all of you!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah you’re right, I know he ain’t a fraud. But still damn, these people are slowly killing me. And no joke, no lie, I’m pretty sure that big public lynching of George Floyd as well as Amaud Arbery was because of my actions against ws in my region. They got embarrassed and humiliated publicly in front of everyone, including their children— it was sad and pathetic, but also hilarious. Not to mention the chinese…

But I hear you all. I’m not a hater. Just extremely distressful when you’re all alone, fighting what seems to be a thousand. Thanks for the support, all of you!
    I give you props for admitting that you were off base in your initial post. It takes a lot to be able to do that

Fast And Furious Fist Bump GIF by The Fast Saga

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This sentence here tells me we are not privy to a HUGE chunk of info that is missing in your post. Please don't post that info, as it most likely is very sensitive and could hurt your case. There should be resources you can find to get Legal Aid/Advice on how to proceed with whatever is going on.

A lot of folks in New Black Media are very resourceful, whether we trust them or not, but they aren't Superman/Superwoman and they can't help or assist with everything. So, you can't get upset with them for that. Be honest and put yourself in Jason Black's shoes... would you give yourself the same advice? The key thing is to be honest with yourself.

Hope you're able to get things sorted.
    Well assuming I’m lying is the only thing I get. Because if I were in fact telling the truth, which I am— if I were one of them I’d put me in contact with a serious good attorney.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well assuming I’m lying is the only thing I get. Because if I were in fact telling the truth, which I am— if I were one of them I’d put me in contact with a serious good attorney.
    I wasn't trying to imply you were lying or that TBA thought you were lying. I think most of us would have told you the same thing if we were TBA. I probably would have gone a step further and directed you to legal services in your area as well, but that's just me. Maybe there is another voice in New Black Media that you can ask if they know of good lawyers in your area? Like, don't go into detail or tell them anything at all, just strip it down to the basics. If they want to know details, they will ask.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brother I dont know your plight but a word of advice
    Men don't call out Men in public and definitely not in public spaces like social media we handle that in private or face to face if possible. That's off code behavior and giving 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
    That being said did you take his advice and get a lawyer or look to other resources?
    Hopefully you can get your situation resolved in your favor. B1✊🏿
    I suppose I could quietly privately message him, so that he can quietly privately ignore it, would that be better?

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wasn't trying to imply you were lying or that TBA thought you were lying. I think most of us would have told you the same thing if we were TBA. I probably would have gone a step further and directed you to legal services in your area as well, but that's just me. Maybe there is another voice in New Black Media that you can ask if they know of good lawyers in your area? Like, don't go into detail or tell them anything at all, just strip it down to the basics. If they want to know details, they will ask.
    Yes— well not only have I tried NBM for that attorney direction, but also I’ve tried getting their attention on the story, for news purposes. So far not a thing. It just gets ignored. Though, I’m perfectly willing to entertain that they did not receive the communication— mine has been interfered with so often, it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Either that or they’re too busy— but seriously human trafficking in law enforcement? Seems pretty big to just ignore. Unless people are under the delusional belief that it just doesn’t happen.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes— well not only have I tried NBM for that attorney direction, but also I’ve tried getting their attention on the story, for news purposes. So far not a thing. It just gets ignored. Though, I’m perfectly willing to entertain that they did not receive the communication— mine has been interfered with so often, it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Either that or they’re too busy— but seriously human trafficking in law enforcement? Seems pretty big to just ignore. Unless people are under the delusional belief that it just doesn’t happen.
    Oh dang, so sorry to hear that. I really hope you're able to get something moving. That is a very serious issue that is not getting a lot of attention.

Stay safe.

D

Deleted member 191

Hun I’ve been doing that for the past 2 years, and all I’ve gotten from them are lies and excuses. The Legal Aid organization for example, keeps claiming (whether true or false) that the only type of case they do are domestic abuse cases. Many attorneys have outright lied to me, including the personal injury attorney from the crash, whom I attempted to solicit assistance from prior to being human trafficked into jail. We have a golden opportunity here to strike a blow against WS, in many ways. I’ll leave it at that.
    So there are NO human trafficking attorneys who, if you searched for, would want to jump all over this? That's what you're saying?

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Furthermore if you really want to get down to the nitty gritty— the town I’m referring to is of great significance in and of itself. The oldest capital city in the country. Filled with CIA and FBI retirees. You remember how the MSM started their blabbering about how “Black people are hurting Asians, blah blah…”? Remember how baffling it was, and how there was hardly any proof of it?? Well. Perhaps you should think twice about labeling someone as insignificant, when you know nothing about them.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So there are NO human trafficking attorneys who, if you searched for, would want to jump all over this? That's what you're saying?
    I’m not entirely sure of attorneys that specialize in that area, but basically, yeah. I’ve tried civil rights, tried for tort, tried for civil suit— they all are on code with ws or just too scared. Not one single one, of the at least 100 attorneys I’ve tried, has said I don’t have a case. They’ve either been too busy, too clicked in, too scared. Sheesh. It’s like I’m living in a Truman Show.

D

Deleted member 191

I’m not entirely sure of attorneys that specialize in that area, but basically, yeah. I’ve tried civil rights, tried for tort, tried for civil suit— they all are on code with ws or just too scared. Not one single one, of the at least 100 attorneys I’ve tried, has said I don’t have a case. They’ve either been too busy, too clicked in, too scared. Sheesh. It’s like I’m living in a Truman Show.
    Woooooow!!!

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty sure there are already enough well known human trafficking issues involving the criminal justice system. The school to prison pipeline. Convict labor. Lack of protection for prisoners from rape and other violence. Innocent prisoners. Unequal carriage of justice. The Constitution was NEVER even IN the window. The criminal justice system, especially law enforcement, in the US is illegitimate. As we all learned during the pull-up summer and although I hate to say it, Jan 6, all the police have to do to END themselves is piss off enough people. I do wish you had something for real, but there’s less than 1% chance of that because you haven’t posted it already.

Last edited:

Iasia Davis

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Have you reached out to vicki Dilliard she might can better help you. Settling your qualms quietly is z better way of going about it.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Wow that’s a lot and I don’t blame you for feeling frustrated at all. Wow I’m speechless