The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Can you turn a hoe into a housewife?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know a lot of ladies out there are spreading legs and clappin cheeks. Just going on and on about finding them a man who will put a ring on it and be a provider while they are messing around with nothing but thugs. I feel like if a woman gets too deep into this lifestyle, there is no return. Even if these ladies do end up finding a man, they almost always turn on them and cheat. I have had friends like this. They become addicted to the loose lifestyle and the drama.

This is not to say I don't believe in redemption. I think people can change for the better but it seems like it is a rare occurrence in this case.

Would you ever give a hoe who claims redemption a chance at a serious relationship in the realm of marriage? Do you think a hoe can become a housewife?

Last edited by a moderator:
    D

Deleted member 191

I know a lot of ladies out there are spreading legs and clappin cheeks. Just going on and on about finding them a man who will put a ring on it and be a provider while they are messing around with nothing but thugs. I feel like if a woman gets too deep into this lifestyle, there is no return. Even if these ladies do end up finding a man, they almost always turn on them and cheat. I have had friends like this. They become addicted to the loose lifestyle and the drama.

This is not to say I don't believe in redemption. I think people can change for the better but it seems like it is a rare occurrence in this case.

Would you ever give a hoe who claims redemption a chance at a serious relationship in the realm of marriage? Do you think a hoe can become a housewife?
    If they're acting promiscuous at an age they should be calming down some, then unless they get therapy to get to the real root of their commitment issues, no I don't think you can.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is a dumb question. Your sexual history really doesn't matter in that way its really stupid be hung up over it when most men are sluts anyway.
    It's not a dumb question. A man decides what he will accept. You may not agree with his standards but you won't be able to shame him from his choices. Jason Black said it best "Women decide if men will have sex. A man decides if a woman will get married"

Just like men can't shame you into accepting things from men you don't want to.

If enough quality men say its pertinent...it is. Simple as that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a dumb question. Your sexual history really doesn't matter in that way its really stupid be hung up over it when most men are sluts anyway.
    That is not entirely true or fair.

There are a lot of men who are selective out there and if women make it easy for them to be sluts, many of them will because the ladies allow it. A dude can't do anything if women are saying no. So don't blame men for being sluts, blame the woman who empower this behavior. I won't date a man who has been around the block and back and I don't expect a man to respect me if I did the same. That is just me though.

I am all for people having fun and experiencing things but it gets to a point where your adventure turns into a first class ticket to Hoe Town.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There was a few women in my life that I dated that used to sleep around. One of them ended up cheating on me, so that was a quick breakup, but one girl I dated lasted for a few years and I believe she was loyal to me the whole time. But she ended up attending college and we decided to break up. We couldn't do the long distant stuff, and we tried. Plus she was going to many locations for her studies and I couldn't join her for that, and so we went our separate ways, and now have completely different lives.

She ended up getting married and has a couple kids now, and seems to be in a good place in her life. We still talk, but it's not often. She'll wish me a happy birthday/Christmas when the time comes and then that's it. We were friends before, so I think that's mainly why we kinda stay in touch.

I don't judge women on their past, like I hope they don't judge me for mine. But if they're still acting like they were in college, and all about partying, then I'll pass. I am probably at that stage in life where I will settle down when I find the right woman, and so I don't want someone who's out every weekend partying. I think people change a lot, so it's not far from reality that someone who had lots of sex in the past, may calm it down later on in life.

I think it goes both ways honestly. I'm by no means a slut myself, but I know guys who were just like some women, who just would go out every weekend looking for sex. It is weird we call women sluts, but rarely comment on men in the same light. Men can be sluts too, so I get where you're coming from.

Catrlgirl

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's not a dumb question. A man decides what he will accept. You may not agree with his standards but you won't be able to shame him from his choices. Jason Black said it best "Women decide if men will have sex. A man decides if a woman will get married"

But why though. I am personally not into sleeping around but this sounds like a double standard men want sex but then judge women for having it but not other men. This is stupid question because no one ever asks can you turn a dog into a husband. Can you turn a hoe into a husband. Until that is equally asked and people judge men the same for being hoeish. I won't judge women for it either.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    But why though. I am personally not into sleeping around but this sounds like a double standard men want sex but then judge women for having it but not other men. This is stupid question because no one ever asks can you turn a dog into a husband. Can you turn a hoe into a husband. Until that is equally asked and people judge men the same for being hoeish. I won't judge women for it either.
    Historically all over the world men desire as close to virginity as possible. Call it stupid, call it whatever, but it is what is. This is global. I'm hard pressed to think of any society (and not saying there isn't one) where men didn't care how many bodies a woman had.

Just like women historically desired men who are tall or taller than them by some margin. Traditionally. As well as some other factors.

What you are saying, that it shouldn't matter is a very, very new and modern concept. And its only women saying that. haha.

A lot of men are marrying women with a body count (Kanye, Russel Wilson), but I would suggest if those same men met a young Michelle Obama, Ayesha Curry, those women would 'win' (get wifeyed) hands down.

Scorpionarmy

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    There was a few women in my life that I dated that used to sleep around. One of them ended up cheating on me, so that was a quick breakup, but one girl I dated lasted for a few years and I believe she was loyal to me the whole time. But she ended up attending college and we decided to break up. We couldn't do the long distant stuff, and we tried. Plus she was going to many locations for her studies and I couldn't join her for that, and so we went our separate ways, and now have completely different lives.

She ended up getting married and has a couple kids now, and seems to be in a good place in her life. We still talk, but it's not often. She'll wish me a happy birthday/Christmas when the time comes and then that's it. We were friends before, so I think that's mainly why we kinda stay in touch.

I don't judge women on their past, like I hope they don't judge me for mine. But if they're still acting like they were in college, and all about partying, then I'll pass. I am probably at that stage in life where I will settle down when I find the right woman, and so I don't want someone who's out every weekend partying. I think people change a lot, so it's not far from reality that someone who had lots of sex in the past, may calm it down later on in life.

I think it goes both ways honestly. I'm by no means a slut myself, but I know guys who were just like some women, who just would go out every weekend looking for sex. It is weird we call women sluts, but rarely comment on men in the same light. Men can be sluts too, so I get where you're coming from.
    Loving this response. 💞

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A lot of things isn't fair on both sides. The 'nice guy' who is on track to do well in life in HS and college age, gets passed over by women for the 'bad boy' until her body count is high and starts hitting 30. That's a common thing. Is it fair? No. But it is what it is.

Men can have a fairly high body count and not be criticized for and sometimes praised and women, generally in society, can't. That's a common thing. Is it fair? No. But it is what it is.

Life has never been fair all around in all manner of things. Know the realities of life and deal with it accordingly.

I personally don't complain about a few things, even white supremacy. It is what it is. All I can do is deal with it, that 'it' can be white supremacy, unfairness in male/female relationships, etc.

Catrlgirl

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Historically all over the world men desire as close to virginity as possible. Call it stupid, call it whatever, but it is what is. This is global. I'm hard pressed to think of any society (and not saying there isn't one) where men didn't care how many bodies a woman had.

Just like women historically desired men who are tall or taller than them by some margin. Traditionally. As well as some other factors.

What you are saying, that it shouldn't matter is a very, very new and modern concept. And its only women saying that. haha.

A lot of men are marrying women with a body count (Kanye, Russel Wilson), but I would suggest if those same men met a young Michelle Obama, Ayesha Curry, those women would 'win' (get wifeyed) hands down.
    Okay makes sense and I could jive with that is men weren't literally offended at being denied sex if they didn't literally thirst for slutty sexuslly liberated women. The math ain't mathing. So either men don't actually care and just want to control women or they are hypocrites who want to make women less desirable by sullying them

Catrlgirl

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like you can't have both. You can't both want have all this wild sex with baddies the women you clearly want and then also say women should be chaste pure and limited how much they have unless you're going to have aex by yourself or with men. Either it's fine and everyone can have the sex they want or no one can.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I chose my wife based on the fact she never engaged I. Hoe activities. Granted its ok to have a sexual history and experiences but there is a difference between a woman who knows how to have fun and a woman who has fun with everyone.
    Plus no man wants some cat from a woman he knows someone else was just in.
    Granted there is a hierarchy in that as men we know the difference between a one night stand kind of woman and wife material.

Unfortunately a lot of men have low standards for sex but those same men I guarantee have high standards for who they are willing to marry and have kids with.

A man of substance will want a woman of substance to call his wife.

In my experience a lot of modern women turn into hoes not for the sake of just sex but the deeper issue is they have loyalty to no one but themselves.
    Usually an on code sister holds herself to a high standard and can be loyal to one man at a time.

Being a little frisky and being a flusie are two completely different things and most men can tell.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Appreciate your honesty and willingness to share. I completely agree.
    We attract what we are.
    If you are just pursuing a good time you will attract someone with the same values.
    If you are pursuing an honest and real long lasting relationship you will attract the same.
    The law of attrraction is real. You are what you attract.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Facts!!!

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You definitely cannot. Its a little deeper than just your sexual history too. It reveals more about your character than anything. Nine times out of ten a "hoe" isn't as respectable as she thinks she is. She is not the type of woman a brother is looking to have children with and build an empire with. Her priorities are not going to be in the right place. There is no point in a good man wasting his time if you ask me.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Like you can't have both. You can't both want have all this wild sex with baddies the women you clearly want and then also say women should be chaste pure and limited how much they have unless you're going to have aex by yourself or with men. Either it's fine and everyone can have the sex they want or no one can.
    LOL...yes men can and it has been going on for centuries. Most cities have or had a red light district. Men bang them but don't wifey them.
    On a more personal level, in every HS there are those girls that the b-ball team, football team or the players are smashing. These guys aren't asking them to the prom. The nerd who is a merit scholar isn't going to wifey her. I can understand women getting upset but men, as a collective, want low or no body count. Unless all the choices have a high body count then this 'everyone can or no one can' can have some teeth but it doesn't.

Guys with tangibles, high producers, making over 100k, generally aren't wifeying women with a high body count if they know it. Generally speaking. Pookie and Ray Ray don't have much of a choice. What often happens is women with high body counts who want a producer, and is at or near 30 and trying to get a husband and family before that clock runs out, purges the ratchet pix, etc, from their social media. Many move to a new city and re-invent themselves. I've seen that. I know a few women from HS who were getting ran through and for a while no one has heard much from them. Through the grapevine you hear they are now in a different city, with a boyfriend or husband and they have pretty much no FB friends from back in the day. I know one white girl from HS who was getting ran the f*ck through by the brothers. She is now married to her white Republican husband in Arizona. He has no idea of her background, I'm sure. She has made no connection to anyone black from back in the day. These types of white girls lie about it.

As far as sisters, similarly. They move to another part of town or city. Change up. Some baddies with a body count get lucky and catch a guy who makes good money and for lack of a better word a simp and wifeys a woman known to have a high body count. It happens. NOT saying you are a simp if you do wifey baddies with a high body count but those guys are often the type that do.

These days its not as bad as in our parents days. Women with a body count is kinda being the norm to Gen Zers. So, I would say its generational to some extent as well as socio-economic. Gen Z guys with money want baddie who has a low body count.

Women are fairly smart these days. They know how to hide their history. They purge ratchet pix. Limit the number of guys on their social media. But anyway, generally, men who have means are not wifeying women with a body count because the woman they intend to marry they look at her with a picture in their mind of she being the mother of their children and the woman on their arm in society and men don't view the women with multiple girls trips to NBA all star weekend, the BET awards, Jamaica or Dubai as the mother of their children. Trying to tell men what they should want as wifey, 1. isn't any more fair than you wanting men to tell you, you should settle for ex-con Pookie with 3 baby mamas and is the stock clerk at the supermarket.

You want who you want and you respect the choice.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    No because when you get used to rotating relationships you will alway find a reason Subconsciously to move on it has Nothing to do with a real man.A hoe is alway going to feel like she has options☠️
    Confused Steve Urkel GIF

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No because when you get used to rotating relationships you will alway find a reason Subconsciously to move on it has Nothing to do with a real man.A hoe is alway going to feel like she has options☠️
    Confused Steve Urkel GIF
    Bruh you talking facts. Whether homegirls in college or unfortunately a cousin or two, women who bounce around always find a reason to move on even if the brother is a stand up dude and has treated them with respect and dignity. I use to tell my cousin you have had so many options of men I don't think you even know what a good man is or looks like anymore. Too many options = single for life for those type of women.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My exception to the body count number is if the sista became B1. Some men would if she was 'born again' if you are into the church like that. I am not dating 'born again' sistas for personal reasons. I won't go there. Nothing against them. I know it sounds like I'm throwing shade, I truly am not. It's just not my thing if she's heavy into the church like that....I mean heavy into it. I'm not gonna be up in the church 4 days a week, Tuesday night prayer, Wednesday night bible study, Saturday afternoon men's meeting (Give up my Saturdays? Hell nah!..lol) and then 3 hours Sunday morning...if she's pentecostal. Nah, I'm good.

Anyway, there are exceptions we all make. Women will often make exceptions on height, looks, personality if the bank account makes up for it. Let's keep it one buck. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are boring AF. If they were random strangers, no money, just as smart, they would be deemed boring and not the type a dime would marry. If they were all single now, 10s would be lined up around the block and I am not saying it like I'm criticizing that either.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What's considered a ho? Cuz most women are out here fucking
    Whatever you say it is. And whatever I say it is. Men decide who is a ho. That definition varies with each guy but there are some women who men as a collective think so.

Visa versa. Women decide who is handsome. Who is desirable. I recall years ago, these young sistas in the office talking about how they would like to meet Lil Wayne. I was like 'WTF?!' and they were like 'He's hot. His swag is on fleek (we were saying on fleek back then....haha).

Basically, for them the attractive thing about him is was as small and as ugly as he was he moved like he was Idris Alba and no one was going to tell him he ain't as fine or finer than Idris Alba. Now, all brothas can say Lil Wayne ain't all that but it doesn't matter what we think. When it comes to men, if most sistas say he's desirable he is. We ain't tryna bang him, they are and who ever is deciding to have sex with you makes the rules on who is desirable.

Chris The Pusher

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

A hoe is ALWAYS gonna be a hoe. Even in redemption, old habits are likely to be triggered and old behavior will be expressed. I think it’s important to be VERY sure about what she is actually invested in and how committed she is to that investment to even be considered given any chances.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

No you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife because they can not pair bond. Even if they find a good man, they will find a way to self-sabotage.

If you aren’t selective about who you lay with, then you obviously do not understand the implications of promiscuous tendencies. How is that person going to function in a marriage that requires personal responsibility, self-descipline, sacrifice and compromise etc.

Most modern day women want the accolades of marriage but none of the responsibility that comes with it. They are in love with the idea of love and marriage but don’t actually understand what’s required for it to flourish.

Like my father used to tell me back in the day. A man falls in love but a woman falls in love with the lifestyle you provide.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    No you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife because they can not pair bond. Even if they find a good man, they will find a way to self-sabotage.

If you aren’t selective about who you lay with, then you obviously do not understand the implications of promiscuous tendencies. How is that person going to function in a marriage that requires personal responsibility, self-descipline, sacrifice and compromise etc.

Most modern day women want the accolades of marriage but none of the responsibility that comes with it. They are in love with the idea of love and marriage but don’t actually understand what’s required for it to flourish.

Like my father used to tell me back in the day. A man falls in love but a woman falls in love with the lifestyle you provide.
    This is a fair take on things. My mother used to tell me to enjoy my youth and enjoy the sexual freedom but never to let too many men into my bed because it will make it harder to bond with the man I want to marry. Looking at some studies on this over the years, it appears true for most people, both men and women. The more sexual partners they have, the harder time they have committing.

Then you have the trope of women wanting the big house, the designer labels, the new car, ect. and when a man asks what they bring to the table, they just offer their body. That is not healthy nor sustainable and as men get older, that has zero value in a relationship.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A hoe is ALWAYS gonna be a hoe. Even in redemption, old habits are likely to be triggered and old behavior will be expressed. I think it’s important to be VERY sure about what she is actually invested in and how committed she is to that investment to even be considered given any chances.
    A friend I had growing up was with over 50 dudes by the age of 20. She is now entering her 30's and from what I have heard, things have not changed. I would not be shocked to find that she has been with over 500 dudes at this point. Her last boyfriend was 8 years younger than her as well. I think at the time she was 28 and he was 20. Seems like these kinds of hoes are going to have to rely on dudes just looking for fun in their younger years cause most men their own age want marriage and family.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a fair take on things. My mother used to tell me to enjoy my youth and enjoy the sexual freedom but never to let too many men into my bed because it will make it harder to bond with the man I want to marry. Looking at some studies on this over the years, it appears true for most people, both men and women. The more sexual partners they have, the harder time they have committing.

Then you have the trope of women wanting the big house, the designer labels, the new car, ect. and when a man asks what they bring to the table, they just offer their body. That is not healthy nor sustainable and as men get older, that has zero value in a relationship.
    Most modern day women have nothing to offer except their used up bodies and a bad attitude. They are entitled, selfish, can barely cook or clean and are very disrespectful.

Most modern day dudes have their faults too. They’re males (have a penis) but are not men (strong uncompromising value system, standards and vision). Instead of setting a standard of behaviour, they let some of these women walk all over them like a door mat. In fact they reinforce this behaviour by rewarding it.

Both sexes have contributed to the current state of affairs. Until we all have some sort of introspection, it’s only going to get worse.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most modern day women have nothing to offer except their used up bodies and a bad attitude. They are entitled, selfish, can barely cook or clean and are very disrespectful.

Most modern day dudes have their faults too. They’re males (have a penis) but are not men (strong uncompromising value system, standards and vision). Instead of setting a standard of behaviour, they let some of these women walk all over them like a door mat. In fact they reinforce this behaviour by rewarding it.

Both sexes have contributed to the current state of affairs. Until we all have some sort of introspection, it’s only going to get worse.
    Oh for sure. It is a doubled-edge sword. Both men and women want to bang about and then complain when they can't meet a good person for them. Maybe if you weren't being so much of a hoe, a good person would have noticed you. Both men and women looking for commitment and a balanced stable relationship won't be hooking up with some hoebag. Not to mention both men and women try finding their forever someone at night clubs and hook-up hot spots.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh for sure. It is a doubled-edge sword. Both men and women want to bang about and then complain when they can't meet a good person for them. Maybe if you weren't being so much of a hoe, a good person would have noticed you. Both men and women looking for commitment and a balanced stable relationship won't be hooking up with some hoebag. Not to mention both men and women try finding their forever someone at night clubs and hook-up hot spots.
    Well said. They tryna find their life partner on Tinder!

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Define Ho, because imo ho is a mentality that lends itself to being promiscuous and having sex to get something (tangible, emotional, spriritual) and the moment you rid yourself of that mentality it's all good. This society doesn't teach us to value ourselves, male or female, but it blames the woman for the sin (Adam and Eve) so NO as long as you have the mentality which makes you a Ho that's impossible but as soon as you rid yourself of that mindset then it's possible. People can change one way or the other and I've around long enough to see it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There is no one definition for hoe. Men decide, each man. And if a vast majority of men decide a particular woman or action is, then that's the definition. It's not what women say it is, respectfully, they have no say. Why? Doesn't matter if a woman wants to say a woman with a 50 man body count is not a hoe, if 99% of men say she is, she won't get a man. Simple as that.

Conversely, women decide who is dusty. Doesn't matter if 99% of men say 'Him, nah, he ain't dusty'. If 99% of women say he is, that's it. In the context of him being labeled dusty and women not wanting to mess with him.

The opposite sex decides what is attractive or not attractive in the other. You can't shame a whole gender into accepting something they don't want.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Of course men can be sluts. But do women NOT marry men who were sluts as a major factor? They don't. In fact, I would suggest if you had two guys both 6'3", both handsome and good body (pause), made the same 6 figure money, same age, everything being equal except, one is a virgin and the other has a 50 woman body count., who would the vast majority of women holla at generally?

All things being equal, no other factors, who would women holla at the most?

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    But why though.
    This is something Jason Black has pointed out. The only thing a man gets from a woman is her. If she is sexually used, her value goes down. What a woman gets from a man is resources. His sexual history doesn't matter if he is able to protect, provide, and lead.

Monogamy is a very novel concept in human history. It is a significant part of our history as Israelites and is still practiced today in other cultures(in other cultures where there is far less divorce!).

It is, indeed, a double standard. A double standard set by nature.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Of course men can be sluts. But do women NOT marry men who were sluts as a major factor? They don't. In fact, I would suggest if you had two guys both 6'3", both handsome and good body (pause), made the same 6 figure money, same age, everything being equal except, one is a virgin and the other has a 50 woman body count., who would the vast majority of women holla at generally?

All things being equal, no other factors, who would women holla at the most?
    They'll choose the one that will be more likely to be faithful to them and in reality, that could be either or neither.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    They'll choose the one that will be more likely to be faithful to them and in reality, that could be either or neither.
    Many women go for the male sluts in HS up to mid 20s. They line up to smash the HS b ball start of the team who has smashed half their friends. There are a ton of sisters who smashed, all sorts of rappers or athletes at NBA all star weekend or whatever, and smashed the 6'2" guy with a six pack at some black gathering in Atlanta or in North Carolina or whatever. That's the norm.

They go for the faithful guy when they are near 30 or over 30. Not all sisters, but enough where its a cliche` by now. The nice guy gets chosen life. TBA has built a whole platform base on this.

Another thing I've seen personally are very bright, smart, attractive sisters who focus only the corporate thing and don't want to get serious in relationships then around 30ish want to get married a family 'before its too late' and the guys who were their colleagues in corporate America are mostly either already married with wifey or single, make great money and ain't tryna settle down. Some become passport bros, some date white women and other non black women, some just smash.

D

Deleted member 405

No.....

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Malcolm X died trying to get us to understand this.
    This dude was ahead of his time and I think that is the reason so many people did not listen to him when he was around. Many did, but not enough. He has been proven right about so much. He was always spot on when it came to relationships as well.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This stat should worry us in the black community. This 45% is all women. We all know its going to be far higher for Black women. My guess? At least 55-60 percent bare minimum.

The divorce rate is about 60 percent so even the 9s and 10s that get married, 60% of them will be single.

It won't hurt men near enough. Black men who have a decent income and are decent men will likely be even more in demand but the quality won't be there. He may go non Black, or go overseas for a foreign Black, Asian or Latina and some will go white.

Solutions? B1. The movement will create better black men and women thinking of building and generational wealth.

D

Deleted member 1946

This stat should worry us in the black community. This 45% is all women. We all know its going to be far higher for Black women. My guess? At least 55-60 percent bare minimum.

The divorce rate is about 60 percent so even the 9s and 10s that get married, 60% of them will be single.

It won't hurt men near enough. Black men who have a decent income and are decent men will likely be even more in demand but the quality won't be there. He may go non Black, or go overseas for a foreign Black, Asian or Latina and some will go white.

Solutions? B1. The movement will create better black men and women thinking of building and generational wealth.

I defintiely want to see us build generational wealth. I never can understand how we can keep the wealth within if we mix with others.