Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So someone in my family was on Facebook or Meta.. whatever tf it is, saying how bad Biden is doing. Pointing out how bad the economy is, how bad the cities have become, and how life in America as a black person, especially a black man, has been made worse because of the crap he is doing. That is the short of it. So a bunch of white Biden supporters hopped into the comments and started calling him a Trump supporter when he didn't even vote for the dude just because he was criticizing Biden. One even called him, a black man, a white supremacist!

Like really? If we don't support Biden and all his nonsense, we automatically support Trump? How mindless are people online?

The lack of critical thinking skills and hivemind activity on social platforms makes me so glad I stopped using them. How can you even function in this kind of mindset? So glad there are forums like this one still kicking. We need to get back to having more forum spaces and get tf away from places like Facebook and Twitter.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most people who criticize Biden all day are using bullshit talking points. When the dude sucks perfectly fine on his own.
    You really don't need to explain how or why Biden is a terrible president when you can just point to how terrible he was as a vice president for 8 years. Now he has dementia and can't even pronounce words much less remember where he is.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's online, dear. Keyboard warriors, people with no life, etc. Once you realize that just say your piece and let them go on. There is zero chance you are going to convince anyone anonymously on a keyboard. None.
    There are people out there who track accounts and supposedly a lot of these Facebook and Twitter Biden supporters aren't even from the US... LOL

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A very long time ago a friend of mine joined the po po. His coworker joined the FBI and was looking at different groups. He said white supremacists were on the internet very tough. Eventually other people as a loose collective would stay all day on the internet comments section tryna make ish go viral. When you hear some things about black women say this and black men say this its either a. small group of black men or women who hate the other gender b. fake accounts and bots, c. whites with fake black accounts. Yahoo comments was the worse. Click on the profile of some of them and its a fake account.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A very long time ago a friend of mine joined the po po. His coworker joined the FBI and was looking at different groups. He said white supremacists were on the internet very tough. Eventually other people as a loose collective would stay all day on the internet comments section tryna make ish go viral. When you hear some things about black women say this and black men say this its either a. small group of black men or women who hate the other gender b. fake accounts and bots, c. whites with fake black accounts. Yahoo comments was the worse. Click on the profile of some of them and its a fake account.
    I can't tell you how many fake black accounts I found on Twitter that are being run by white people, a lot of them are teens or younger 20-somethings. They aren't doing anything but throwing gasoline on the fire and ensuring people stay ina state of rage so people can't plan or come together. It is all by design. When we stay focused on arguments online, no change can be made. This is yet another reason I am glad to see forums like this exist.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And that's why I don't say anything on social media. It's just a waste of time because you get dumb trolls. Facebook in general is a shit show when it comes to politics and anything relating to it. Arguing with people on there is like pulling teeth, because you can never win, even if you're right. They always find a way to come back with some nonsense and act like what you said wasn't the truth.

If you disagree with one politician, they immediately think you're siding with someone like Trump. Just because we aren't fans of what one politician has done, doesn't mean we're fans of Trump or anyone else in their party.

Sadly it's the same with Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc. You'll see nothing but dumb shit spewed all over the place and you won't be able to change their minds or get a word in most of the time.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't tell you how many fake black accounts I found on Twitter that are being run by white people, a lot of them are teens or younger 20-somethings. They aren't doing anything but throwing gasoline on the fire and ensuring people stay ina state of rage so people can't plan or come together. It is all by design. When we stay focused on arguments online, no change can be made. This is yet another reason I am glad to see forums like this exist.
    The bolded is called digital Blackface. And they are not only "doing it for the lulz", "trolling", and "being edgy edgylords." They are doing it to spread confusion, division, and chaos in order to further solidify white supremacy and domination. That's why it kills me every time some whiny white racist or other anti-Black individual cries about how Black American people are being so "divisive" when these racist whites and other white-identified racists have caused mass division and are still causing even more division. Which group put up the "No n1ggers allowed" type of signs, made everything about race, and legalized and fought for segregation first? Case rested.

They did the damage yet they blame us for reacting accordingly.

You can't unite with those that don't want to be united and will do everything to oppress, destroy, and undermine you. Actions and reactions speak louder than just words.

Why do you think 4chan, 8chan and nem love purposefully wide spreading misinformation, infiltrating sites and groups, organizing and live streaming terrorist attacks and mass shootings, targeting individuals (especially with cyberterrorism, which causes real life damages), and mass manipulation to the point where it negatively affects things offline and makes the news? Because not only does it make them die from laughter, give them a depraved rush, and make them feel more valuable than they actually are. It also helps them reenforce and carry out white supremacist ideals.

They are the unofficial, softer, online-based irregular force of white supremacy which explains why these platforms have not been shut down with the owners, users, and accomplices being hit with serious penalties and charges despite the sites being directly linked to countless mass murders. The FBI, CIA, and others are clearly working with 4chan, 8chan, and others. It is never just a "meme", a "prank", a "joke", "humor", "comedy", irony", "post irony", "ironic racism", and "meta irony", only to them it's just a joke. They see our lives as a game to own, hijack, exploit, control, and play with. Sick, soulless sociopaths and psychopaths.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And that's why I don't say anything on social media. It's just a waste of time because you get dumb trolls. Facebook in general is a shit show when it comes to politics and anything relating to it. Arguing with people on there is like pulling teeth, because you can never win, even if you're right. They always find a way to come back with some nonsense and act like what you said wasn't the truth.

If you disagree with one politician, they immediately think you're siding with someone like Trump. Just because we aren't fans of what one politician has done, doesn't mean we're fans of Trump or anyone else in their party.

Sadly it's the same with Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc. You'll see nothing but dumb shit spewed all over the place and you won't be able to change their minds or get a word in most of the time.
    Facebook hasn't been fun since maybe 2013. And when 2014-2015 hit and Trump was running for President, the Ferguson protests started up, and younger people began moving toward Twitter/Vine/Instagram/Snapchat, that is when things began to shift and Facebook became filled with even more toxicity. Now, mainly older and middle aged white and white-identified racist hags and vampires are on Facebook and sucked the life out of the site. Facebook is also more cluttered and became less easy to use and manage. It is harder to find and message people and they love to lock and restrict certain accounts while letting scammers and real violators run amok. Last time I was on there I saw almost nothing but utter negativity, racism and drama and I could feel the toxicity and my mood being negatively affected. None of these other social media platforms are healthy either, but I rather go to them than Facebook.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do you think 4chan, 8chan and nem love purposefully wide spreading misinformation, infiltrating sites and groups, organizing and live streaming terrorist attacks and mass shootings, targeting individuals (especially with cyberterrorism, which causes real life damages), and mass manipulation to the point where it negatively affects things offline and makes the news? Because not only does it make them die from laughter, give them a depraved rush, and make them feel more valuable than they actually are. It also helps them reenforce and carry out white supremacist ideals.
    You know, I completely forgot about their nonsense. Especially 4chan. They were out there getting white liberals to go around telling people milk was racist, the okay hand symbol was racist, and a few other things. They were doing it to not only make these people look stupid but to make other people laugh at racism. Like it is a joke. I remember my bro showing me some of the comments on one of them. They were practically getting off to people reacting to this mess. Meanwhile, real acts of racism are getting overlooked, mocked, or brushed off. That is what these online trolls do.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know, I completely forgot about their nonsense. Especially 4chan. They were out there getting white liberals to go around telling people milk was racist, the okay hand symbol was racist, and a few other things. They were doing it to not only make these people look stupid but to make other people laugh at racism. Like it is a joke. I remember my bro showing me some of the comments on one of them. They were practically getting off to people reacting to this mess. Meanwhile, real acts of racism are getting overlooked, mocked, or brushed off. That is what these online trolls do.
    Remember how that white terroristic Christchurch mass shooter thug shot up that Islamic mosque in New Zealand and how he treated it like Call of Duty game meets light-hearted comedic YouTube video and made "jokes" throughout carrying out the whole live-streamed bloody massacre with no fucks given? This is one of their endgoals. To desensitize the public to cold-blooded violence to the point of heartless laughter. To destroy our humanity and connection with it in order to maintain and solidify their power over us. Why do you think certain shock pages, shock images, shock videos, on 4chan, 8chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and elsewhere exist and have been spread around for ages? It's "for the lulz" and "for the trolls", but it's also for their goals. Let's not forgot about WS racist "comedians" like Sam Hyde, Pewdiepie, and others.

"Ironic" how 4chan and white supremacists on there and other racist WS sites were bragging about milk giving them alleged superpowers and how only white people as a race are "superior" enough to tolerate the lactose in milk. And after all, milk is white. The milk has a lot of white supremacist meaning behind it. The milk scene was even featured in the Get Out movie. Yet, after trying to co-opt milk as a racist hate symbol (like they successfully did with Pepe the Frog), they got some members of their crew to get people to panic about milk, frogs, hand symbols, that they co-opted or adopted. Another example of white supremacy literally controlling both sides of the conversation.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MovieDetails/comments/82k9uf/get_out_rose_keeps_her_white_milk_separate_from/

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This energy here is exactly why I abandoned voting democrats 2 elections ago

Who does this coon ass F word think hes talking to?

View: https://twitter.com/2RawTooReal/status/1562169956267163651?s=19

Looks like Rolando Martina has a new vulgar potential co-host to add to his Roland Martin Unfiltered series. I'm sorry for this young man and his struggles with homelessness and preexisting conditions. I see that he is at breaking point right now, but this video was not it.

Let me put things into perspective. I have Black family and know of (and knew of) other Black people who were homeless or still are homeless. And I have Black relatives and know of other Black people who have pre-existing conditions and have compromised immune systems. And guess what, many of them were homeless and struggling with housing under the Obama administration. Black neighborhoods were and are still being gentrified and Black people were and are still being displaced. Black people were and are still being subjected to medical apartheid and racism in healthcare. Taxes and medical expenses remain high and the US health care and education systems remain poor no matter who is in office.

Democrats have the House, the Senate, and the Presidency right now and the people gave Biden and the Democrats what they asked of us.

What's the excuse now?

The Republican Supreme Court?

How you can't do the filibuster?

How Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin are standing in the way of progress?

That the Ukraine-Russia War is still messing things up?

That Covid still exists and monkeypox and other viruses are now spreading?

That the "crime is skyrocketing" and we need to "refund the police?"

That the American people are struggling, but you already passed the symbolic do nothing "Build Back Better", "Infrastructure", and "Inflation Act" bills to shut us up?

That the Republicans are giving you are hard time?

That "wokism" / "wokeism" is ruining everything?

That you already have a diverse Administration?

That neither the government and the American Public approve of cash reparations for Foundational Black American people?

What happened to those do nothing Police Oversight Committees and George Floyd bills you promised? Why is the Anti-Lynching bill not being enforced in order to arrest Carolyn Bryant, the sole living murderer of Emmett Till? If you wanted to, you would.

#CutTheCheck
    #CutTheBullshit

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember how that white terroristic Christchurch mass shooter thug shot up that Islamic mosque in New Zealand and how he treated it like Call of Duty game meets light-hearted comedic YouTube video and made "jokes" throughout carrying out the whole live-streamed bloody massacre with no fucks given? This is one of their endgoals. To desensitize the public to cold-blooded violence to the point of heartless laughter. To destroy our humanity and connection with it in order to maintain and solidify their power over us. Why do you think certain shock pages, shock images, shock videos, on 4chan, 8chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and elsewhere exist and have been spread around for ages? It's "for the lulz" and "for the trolls", but it's also for their goals. Let's not forgot about WS racist "comedians" like Sam Hyde, Pewdiepie, and others.
    It really does make sense. I mean if we get people to a point where mindless racism doesn't concern them, people just won't care when it happens to their neighbor much less someone they never met. I remember that and the reason I heard about it more so than I would have otherwise is because this guy did a shoutout to that Pewdiepie YouTuber.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So someone in my family was on Facebook or Meta.. whatever tf it is, saying how bad Biden is doing. Pointing out how bad the economy is, how bad the cities have become, and how life in America as a black person, especially a black man, has been made worse because of the crap he is doing. That is the short of it. So a bunch of white Biden supporters hopped into the comments and started calling him a Trump supporter when he didn't even vote for the dude just because he was criticizing Biden. One even called him, a black man, a white supremacist!

Like really? If we don't support Biden and all his nonsense, we automatically support Trump? How mindless are people online?

The lack of critical thinking skills and hivemind activity on social platforms makes me so glad I stopped using them. How can you even function in this kind of mindset? So glad there are forums like this one still kicking. We need to get back to having more forum spaces and get tf away from places like Facebook and Twitter.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a very real thing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a very real thing.
    I heard of that before. Like I get not liking the dude. He comes off as an egomaniac and a bit of a pig but ffs they make EVERYTHING about this man like they have nothing else going on in their lives.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard of that before. Like I get not liking the dude. He comes off as an egomaniac and a bit of a pig but ffs they make EVERYTHING about this man like they have nothing else going on in their lives.
    Because they don't.
    usher laugh

There's no better distraction than throwing Trump's name everywhere. Someone's bound to get riled up instead of focusing on what they're currently doing under this administration.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You’re looking at the results of a very effective PsyOps Campaign. If you say Biden fell off his Bicycle, they will respond by saying “He’s still better than Trump”. Or if you say “Biden tripped going up the steps to board Air Force One”, they will respond with, “Well what did Trump do to help Black people “😂😂 Absolutely absurdity.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You have to understand that a lot of these people's only source of news is CNN and MSNBC. To them anything else is just misinformation. They don't know how to listen to information and think critically and make a decision for themselves.

Even on Facebook they are just in an echo chamber. They dismiss anyone that disagrees with CNN and MSNBC as crazy and that they are misinformed. Never do they think or realized that they are the one being misinformed by CNN and MSNBC.

Heck every so often I hear a viewpoint on FOX News that I agree with. I watch some of those right-wing channels just so I know how they think. You can't defeat the enemy without knowing and understanding them and how they think!

These people are so lost that you will never reach them. Don't spend time worrying about them. Try to reach the ones who will listen and accept alternate information from outside their bubble!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude should just get a dress and complete the process.

Ra9rA9X.jpg

Here comes the bride.

MEAVtaA.jpg

Here comes the pride.

GA3GVd9.jpg

Here comes the mife.

9bxCx8n.jpeg

And here comes the mide.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude should just get a dress and complete the process.
    5k0bbQc.jpg

Will you be my mifey?
    (Yes I'll be your mifey)

48vLYAf.jpg

Say you'll be my mifey mirl
    (Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)

N2IyWVR.jpg

Will you be my mifey?
    (Yes I'll be your mifey)

jo65jej.jpg

Oh say you'll be my mifey mirl
    (Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You’re looking at the results of a very effective PsyOps Campaign. If you say Biden fell off his Bicycle, they will respond by saying “He’s still better than Trump”. Or if you say “Biden tripped going up the steps to board Air Force One”, they will respond with, “Well what did Trump do to help Black people “😂😂 Absolutely absurdity.
    The bolded is ironic to me because remember when they were mocking Trump for having some guy help him walk down the ramp a few years ago?

giphy.gif

And bragged about how Joe Biden can run up the stairs without help, tripping or falling despite being older than Trump?
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85IdNSr7uDY

This video did not age well at all.

Now look.
    Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News
    Joe Biden Falling GIF
    Joe Biden Falling GIF

I'm tired of the hypocrisy as well as these old white muthafukas in office that refuse to leave or retire.

#BANOLDWHITEPEOPLEFROMOFFICE

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The bolded is ironic to me because remember when they were mocking Trump for having some guy help him walk down the ramp a few years ago?

giphy.gif

And bragged about how Joe Biden can run up the stairs without help, tripping or falling despite being older than Trump?
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85IdNSr7uDY

This video did not age well at all.

Now look.
    Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News
    Joe Biden Falling GIF
    Joe Biden Falling GIF

I'm tired of the hypocrisy as well as these old white muthafukas in office that refuse to leave or retire.

#BANOLDWHITEPEOPLEFROMOFFICE
    All of THAT‼️🔥Please say it again but LOUDER ‼️ 1661641858997.png

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    You really don't need to explain how or why Biden is a terrible president when you can just point to how terrible he was as a vice president for 8 years. Now he has dementia and can't even pronounce words much less remember where he is.
    But he remembers that he likes to fondle children inappropriately though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    But he remembers that he likes to fondle children inappropriately though.
    I think he did this a lot when he was younger and swept it under the rug but because his brain is deteriorating, it is resurfacing and it is only a matter of time before he flat out confesses it without knowing he just did. Supposedly he was showering with his daughter and his son Hunter when they were young children. The dude is a sick bastard.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have to understand that a lot of these people's only source of news is CNN and MSNBC. To them anything else is just misinformation. They don't know how to listen to information and think critically and make a decision for themselves.

Even on Facebook they are just in an echo chamber. They dismiss anyone that disagrees with CNN and MSNBC as crazy and that they are misinformed. Never do they think or realized that they are the one being misinformed by CNN and MSNBC.

Heck every so often I hear a viewpoint on FOX News that I agree with. I watch some of those right-wing channels just so I know how they think. You can't defeat the enemy without knowing and understanding them and how they think!

These people are so lost that you will never reach them. Don't spend time worrying about them. Try to reach the ones who will listen and accept alternate information from outside their bubble!
    Facts for real. It just bothers me people are really out there being this stupid. It is like some deep seeded tribal nonsense. It is always whites too. Like if a black person finds out a politician is a scumbag, they won't try to defend them or point the finger at some other guy.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I don't care about what anyone else says about Trump, the man is 1000x better than the current American president Biden. We have never been this piss poor in almost everything for years. There's nothing good to pick out from Biden's presidency.
    I'm giving your comment an Amen! 👍🏿👊🏿

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t bother posting anything political on social media. Biden sucks, and I didn’t like Trump either. If you say you hate Trump people automatically think you support Biden and vice versa. Forums are still the best way to interact with people and I wish social media would disappear but sadly that isn’t going to happen. :\ Best just to stay off Facebook imo.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care about what anyone else says about Trump, the man is 1000x better than the current American president Biden. We have never been this piss poor in almost everything for years. There's nothing good to pick out from Biden's presidency.
    I never liked Trump and never will but at least he wasn't destroying the country like Biden is. I just can't believe how mainstream media is still pulling up Biden's pants at this point. We all see what is happening and how this man is falling apart mentally. Not to mention, he is purposely targeting half the country and down-talking them. Like how is this meant to fix anything? I am to the point where as much as I HATE republicans and as much as I have a distaste for Trump, I hope the dude runs and wins the next election just to turn the machine on it's f'n head again. Maybe we need to throw a few more branches on the fire before we can actually put it out. I mean if he does what he says, firing and locking up all these dirty politicians, I fully will support him on that front. They aren't in it for us or fixing this country, they just want more wealth to hoard.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is the internet for you. You say one thing in disagreement with one party, they automatically think you're part of the opposing party. It's so damn stupid. If anything, I can't stand most politicians as they're for the most part, corrupt and don't care about anyone but themselves.

I've commented on politics in front of my family in the past, and I'd say my family is mixed when it comes to who they prefer. Some of my family is for Trump, some for Biden, and some just don't care. I'm in the latter in that I don't care about half the people running for president, because none of them are for me or us in general.

And the same goes for social media. It's pointless to say anything these days, because people will try to make you the bad guy, or will try to paint you as someone who believes in something you don't. I can't be bothered about Biden or Trump anymore. Because soon enough, we're going to see these two at it again in like 2024 I think. I think I'm just going to ignore most news outlets around that time. I just don't care anymore.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That is the internet for you. You say one thing in disagreement with one party, they automatically think you're part of the opposing party. It's so damn stupid. If anything, I can't stand most politicians as they're for the most part, corrupt and don't care about anyone but themselves.

I've commented on politics in front of my family in the past, and I'd say my family is mixed when it comes to who they prefer. Some of my family is for Trump, some for Biden, and some just don't care. I'm in the latter in that I don't care about half the people running for president, because none of them are for me or us in general.

And the same goes for social media. It's pointless to say anything these days, because people will try to make you the bad guy, or will try to paint you as someone who believes in something you don't. I can't be bothered about Biden or Trump anymore. Because soon enough, we're going to see these two at it again in like 2024 I think. I think I'm just going to ignore most news outlets around that time. I just don't care anymore.
    Yes, pointless putting effort into a failed system that's anything but just or democratic. Focus should be on black empowerment whilst these maligned hypocritical groups fight over power and annihilate each other in the process.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yes, pointless putting effort into a failed system that's anything but just or democratic. Focus should be on black empowerment whilst these maligned hypocritical groups fight over power and annihilate each other in the process.
    Absolutely as they will always exist. We need to not get distracted by shiny tokens and focus on the goal. If we stay focused and uncompromising the enemy will only have two options fight or give concessions but they won’t be able to divert and deflect.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never liked Trump and never will but at least he wasn't destroying the country like Biden is. I just can't believe how mainstream media is still pulling up Biden's pants at this point. We all see what is happening and how this man is falling apart mentally. Not to mention, he is purposely targeting half the country and down-talking them. Like how is this meant to fix anything? I am to the point where as much as I HATE republicans and as much as I have a distaste for Trump, I hope the dude runs and wins the next election just to turn the machine on it's f'n head again. Maybe we need to throw a few more branches on the fire before we can actually put it out. I mean if he does what he says, firing and locking up all these dirty politicians, I fully will support him on that front. They aren't in it for us or fixing this country, they just want more wealth to hoard.
    America is no longer the America we all used to ever since Biden took office. There's no one in the country that's not affected in one way or another. In all honesty, even though we are quite sure that the election was manipulated in his favour but all those who voted for Biden are surely regretting it now.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Experienced that with a family member. Black Biden supporters need to just admit that they messed up by giving their votes to another racist and rejecting the past of Biden as well as Kamala Obama 2.0 Harris. I don’t expect all of them to admit their wrongs though. The truth doesn’t register in most heads.

They still gonna use that dumb excuse “We had to get trump out”. Now gas prices have increased, groceries are higher, more illegals are invading, the list goes on. Biden jacked up everything with his failed plans. I wonder how these Black folks who voted for him feel about their mans giving more funding to the thugs in blue. 🤔🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

7E7F67AD-1976-4C79-92FF-9D62BF7F891E.jpeg 2365A7DC-E583-4307-8CFA-4FB2A458D32D.jpeg AFE3C54A-7E91-42C0-9D03-91341FCEB386.jpeg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    America is no longer the America we all used to ever since Biden took office. There's no one in the country that's not affected in one way or another. In all honesty, even though we are quite sure that the election was manipulated in his favour but all those who voted for Biden are surely regretting it now.
    I don't know a single person still sticking up for Biden outside of the media, Hollyweird shills, and white liberals. I am out an extra $400+ a month from gas, utilities, and groceries going up. All I know is when Trump was in office, I was saving money and gas was not expensive. He is not an ideal person to be running the country based on his personality and history but the dude knows how to run a business and we didn't have any issues with new wars and our military wasn't in the place it is now. It is a joke!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I just had the same conversation with someone in my Facebook thread. You can't criticize Biden or the Democratic party without them accusing you of being a Trump supporter or Republican.

And if you try to give them facts and statistics they just hit you with CNN and MSNBC talking points. It ends up being a circular conversation that you can't get out of with them. You'll never get them to see it from your side and you'll never get them to admit that anything you're saying is correct.

Even if they do admit that something is correct they'll just make further excuses for the Democrat party. It's hopeless trying to get them to understand to see anything!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It has never been the epitome of democracy or land of the free -so nowt remotely redeemable about it. It's racist scars of inhumane anti black racism is indelible as is its destructive history.
    Biden encapsulates all that's wrong with America and all of it is lamentable. The imbeciles that voted for him are stupid enough to vote him in again expecting him to somehow not be the same 🙄 like voting ever benefited black people! 🤯

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started following right wingers online in 2017, for that very reason. I wanted to get some insight into their mindsets. They tend to be all around obsessed with black people. Most of their numbers are concentrated in the UK, Canada and Australia...not actually in the US. A lot of US right wingers are still trying to gather themselves after Trump started promoting the vax. They really thought he was different lls.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just had the same conversation with someone in my Facebook thread. You can't criticize Biden or the Democratic party without them accusing you of being a Trump supporter or Republican.

And if you try to give them facts and statistics they just hit you with CNN and MSNBC talking points. It ends up being a circular conversation that you can't get out of with them. You'll never get them to see it from your side and you'll never get them to admit that anything you're saying is correct.

Even if they do admit that something is correct they'll just make further excuses for the Democrat party. It's hopeless trying to get them to understand to see anything!
    I am 100% convinced that BOTH parties are full of shit but one is worse than the other and has been for decades now, at least when it comes to the treatment and social government funded slavery of black people in America and that is the DEMS! They don't care about us!! They just want us for votes! Any issues we have never get addressed unless they are looking to win an election or it benefits them somehow. I'd rather be ignored by a republican than treated like a disposable human by a democrat.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You just described vast majority of the arguments that take place both online and offline in real life.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And yet there are still people who will not admit this reality. People were constantly saying he was going to start a War. Yet he didn’t do no such thing, but look at who did start a War, although conveniently supported by most “European” NATO nations.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It's far more better being called a Trump supporter than being seen as Biden's ass licker. What good have Biden did for America ever since he was crookedly elected into office? America have been worst in every way possible. Our currency lost its value and all for what? Trump is way better than Biden.