The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Divestors or swirlers

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I'm in an interracial marriage.
    As far as just outright saying I don't like black women like these guys on YouTube, NO. I don't have any hatred or ill will towards black women.

I just happened to end up with a Hispanic woman. It had nothing to do with a lot of these talking points you hear on YouTube channels.

Even if you look at the following on these channels it equates to less than 1% of the black population. There aren't that many people like that in real life.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the young black hard core swirlers, 100s if not 1000s of them are into racial showcasing. Their social media is all about their swirling. They do this for a few reasons: 1. To try and trigger Black people, especially black men. "See, I am living my best life without you Black men" 2. As an advertisement for Black women to try it. The ultimate dream of swirlers is to have the majority of black women swirl and leave black men completely isolated. 3. As advertisements to white men they are available if this one doesn't work out.

These women push their zaddyism 24/7. It's an agenda. I know 2 or 3 black women who are either married to a white boy or have a long time white boyfriend. They only post about him 'normally', meaning the same as everyone else. Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, births. They don't put up tik tok and youtube shorts with titles 'When you're his first black gf'.

As I watch this piece of shit of a punk ass bitch video...

The only reason this fat slob, honky, cracker, peckerwood, genetically recessive sub human bottom feeder is with a black woman is because the white women he tried to pursue didn't like his sorry ass.

Remember, dumb ass coon female swirlers like that chick & candace owens can only get white men that no white women really and truly want. If a white woman was truly interested in marrying him, he would have jumped on that with the quickness. This is some gutter trailer park ghetto struggle situationship going on here.

Let them lose their lusting souls...

12 (2).jpg

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As I watch this piece of shit of a punk ass bitch video...

The only reason this fat slob, honky, cracker, peckerwood, genetically recessive sub human bottom feeder is with a black woman is because the white women he tried to pursue didn't like his sorry ass.

Remember, dumb ass coon female swirlers like that chick & candace owens can only get white men that no white women really and truly want. If a white woman was truly interested in marrying him, he would have jumped on that with the quickness. This is some gutter trailer park ghetto struggle situationship going on here.

Let them lose their lusting souls...

View attachment 7396
    mjlolGot damn you went all the way innnnnn’

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In most interracial relationships the woman has to be comfortable in the man's world. White women married or dating black men, gotta come to the family bbq. He is often not allowed to or made to feel uncomfortable at her family's bbq.

Same the other way around. She has to be with his white friends, go to his white friends b-day party, etc.

Generally speaking. So, the woman adopts most of the guy's sentiments, etc. hence the anti blackness from the swirlers. While you will hear white women say 'I am not into white guys' and talk about how racist white people are.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You know how bad this had to be for her to file for divorce? It had to be VERY BAD. She was determined to make it work and she was determined to have the white zaddy family.

When I first saw her I had a crush immediately. My preferred type: very dark smooth skin, petite, attractive. Plus she had that British accent and you know how most of us feel about those accents..lol. Don't front.

Then I found out she hated black men. She had tweets talking about black men didn't think she was attractive and it was a white man who first at the coochie. I'm calling cap on the first. No way in hell growing up in London brothas weren't checking for her hard. I've been to London a few times. The cute sisters get hollared by all, including brothers. My guess is she used that as an excuse because she always had a white boy fetish and instead of saying I like white boys plain and simple, she tried to lie and say brothers drove her to white boys by hating on her.

Anyway, this marriage was going to fail by how it started. She saw him at a party. She said she caught him peeping. Of course, everyone there was peeping her. She's fine. She threw herself at him, banged him the same night. She pursued him, and it was she who proposed to him (he said that in an interview making her seem thirsty AF). They were engaged twice, a bad sign. Brow beat the white boy into marriage.

The couple actually got engaged twice, with Turner-Smith popping the question first, Jackson revealed on "The Tonight Show" in July 2021. “She asked me, yeah, on New Year's Eve,” recalled the Canadian-born actor

Then she made sure she got that biracial baby right away. My guess is she's too stifling. Pressured him into a marriage he didn't really want. I've seen that happen actually with a homie or two. This white boy (I liked a series he was in actually: Fringe). Almost 60% of all these marriages end in divorce. Majority of marriages end in divorce so these divestors who brag about so and so getting a ring, eventually split up (Sage Steele, Halle Berry, etc)

Personally, bedwench or not, I don't like seeing kids involved in a bad marriage and break up. But this was going to problematic. It was obvious he wasn't into her like that.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I hate when dark skin Black men say this. From one dark skin brotha to another Terrell Owens, stop. Just admit you prefer white women for whatever reason. If I had to guess it goes back to his youth in Alabama. Make of it what you may.

He is 6'3", 220lbs, decent looking guy (pause). There is no way in hell most sisters are passing him up. His physical stature and being a good athlete, the sisters were all over him. My guess is he didn't have access to white women like that and like many black men before and since, saw Becky as the prize.

But even all that, tryna throw sisters under the bus is weak. Its pathetic. Just as pathetic as hard core swirlers tryna blame black men for their white boy fetish.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are mostly online showing off their "pieces". It is either blonde white women or bold white dudes and their main focus is on their prize. It is gross. I only met one in person. He was a white dude who was bold enough to tell me if I was darker I would be his kind of woman and looked at me like some sort of object. Basically saying I was "too swirled for him" even though if he was with a 100% black woman, his kids would be mixed like I am. Bet he would abuse them.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whats up with all these bw on social media. With there one sided love for wm

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    My guess is they are doing it to piss Black men off. Secondary reason to signal to white men to hit them up in their DMs.

Sisters who want white men, can do it easily enough off Bumble or Tinder or another app locally. Social Media is anywhere in America. She might be in LA and get hit up by a guy in Boston in twitter or IG. Not really worth dating long term when you got plenty in your city, county or state. Nah, that's to rub it in black men's faces and inviting the hate. Hoping you respond so they can call you failed king, dusty, whatever. They are hoping for a response.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whats up with all these bw on social media. With there one sided love for wm
    Pay attention to TV, movies, and commercials. I think they are trying to erase black people in America through the guise of "diversity". I am not buying it.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    just saw a kayak ad with a basic looking Brad and a Black woman (who may or may not have been FBA)

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A couple things. First, East Africans are hella thirsty for white men. Second, this white man acts like he's some kind of playah. The way he looks white women wouldn't give him the time of day so he packed up and moved to a 3rd world country where poor women with a white Jesus mindset are easy pickings. Third, he's not lying.
    Fourth, there is a small but growing number of young east African women who are seeing white people as colonizers.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The divestors really calmed down on social media - calmed down. On social media white men make whole pages. Like shanique posting delusions. They call themselves pro black women. But every time,a white man disrespects black women . All at once they stay silent as a mouse. Its not some that stay silent its all. But they always attack black pages. Do these divestors, organize amongst themselves. On who to attack and who not

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The divestors really calmed down on social media - calmed down. On social media white men make whole pages. Like shanique posting delusions. They call themselves pro black women. But every time,a white man disrespects black women . All at once they stay silent as a mouse. Its not some that stay silent its all. But they always attack black pages. Do these divestors, organize amongst themselves. On who to attack and who not
    They spot each other on twitter, IG, youtube. These days a lot of white boys who date, considering to date sisters are now looking at them sideways. Rightfully so.

The B1 movement is kryptonite for the hard core swirlers and bed bucks. It's also tough for B1s who have a white partner or spouse. Same as if you are non FBA but B1, if you have a white partner and are B1 you will get looked at sideways. Its just how it is.

If you live B1 in terms of pro Black and support Black, you will be respected and/or accepted. There are some who won't no matter how pro Black you are. That's how it is as well. I've seen that as well. All you can do is all you can do.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They spot each other on twitter, IG, youtube. These days a lot of white boys who date, considering to date sisters are now looking at them sideways. Rightfully so.

The B1 movement is kryptonite for the hard core swirlers and bed bucks. It's also tough for B1s who have a white partner or spouse. Same as if you are non FBA but B1, if you have a white partner and are B1 you will get looked at sideways. Its just how it is.

If you live B1 in terms of pro Black and support Black, you will be respected and/or accepted. There are some who won't no matter how pro Black you are. That's how it is as well. I've seen that as well. All you can do is all you can do.
    They know when to attack and not to- do they give each other marching orders or something. And for all the love for white men. Its never reciprocated - I remember when black women. Were mad at cultural appropriation. That white women were getting braids. But black women wear everyone else hair